Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 14
the goodship rocknroll we need a ride
Posted by: oldrocker ()
Date: May 13, 2017 08:04

Hi All 2 crew members of goodship rocknroll will be going to the Lucca show on 23rd Sept. The capt.and the first officer we are looking for a ride from Pisa Airport we will be in about Midday can anyone help.

Re: the goodship rocknroll we need a ride
Posted by: oldrocker ()
Date: May 13, 2017 08:07

Hi All 2 crew members of goodship rocknroll will be going to the Lucca show on 23rd Sept. The capt.and the first officer we are looking for a ride from Pisa Airport we will be in about Midday can anyone help.

our email address is alldunns5@hotmail.com mobil 004407988707462

Re: Lucca Italy travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: May 15, 2017 17:42

Anybody know at what time IS the last train/bus to Pisa or Florencia at concert data?

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: May 15, 2017 17:48

kaskatanas
Anybody know at what time IS the last train/bus to Pisa or Florencia at concert data?

check trenitalia.com
To Pisa it seems it's 0.30 (not train but bus?)
I have contacted Lucca Festival on FB on this but they haven't responded

Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: May 15, 2017 18:14

Adams
kaskatanas

check trenitalia.com

Thanks a lot Adams, can you let US know when you receive antes answer?

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: May 15, 2017 18:19

kaskatanas
Adams
kaskatanas

check trenitalia.com

Thanks a lot Adams, can you let US know when you receive antes answer?

Sure, but I wrote them last Thursday so it is rather unlikely they will write back

Posted by: Sici ()
Date: May 15, 2017 19:09

Hello friends,
i think there are very difficult from Lucca after the concert
with ordinary bus or train.
I hope there are some "special event bus" for Florence, Pisa or Viareggio
Sici

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: May 15, 2017 21:06

Website for buses from to Lucca
bus

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-15 21:07 by desertblues68.

Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: May 16, 2017 14:01

Looks like an enquiry is about be carried out as to why tickets for Lucca disappeared after a few minutes to be made available in the secondary market at much higher prices...

[www.ilmattino.it]

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 16, 2017 14:22

Wild Slivovitz
Looks like an enquiry is about be carried out as to why tickets for Lucca disappeared after a few minutes to be made available in the secondary market at much higher prices...

[www.ilmattino.it]

So jiggery pokery seems like it might be happening everywhere...

I tried hard to get Lucca and could'nt sad smiley

I'm not now going to this show anyway as I've got a GA Section A for Barcelona on 27th. I'm very likely to travel to Hamburg ticketless and just enjoy the beer and IORR party smileys with beer. Getting a spare ticket on the day won't be hard. Even if I can't, I can always listen for free outside in the park grinning smiley

I've already found out I can get the time off work.

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: May 16, 2017 20:08

Just to get an idea of how she will be .....I'll be in the pit smiling bouncing smiley

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 16, 2017 20:27

Wild Slivovitz

[www.ilmattino.it]

An inquiry is good but I'm not holding out for those tickets to be revoked.
Personally I would like to see these scalpers have their fingers chopped off so they can't sit and use a computer again.

Nate

Date: May 17, 2017 12:19

No way tickets are going to be revoked. However, nowadays this issue is under the spotlight, as a few months ago outraging accounts over ticket handling and secondary market exploitation have emerged with regards to Coldplay's ticket sale.

Posted by: mrsoandso ()
Date: May 19, 2017 22:24

Before the show was officially announced I booked a room in Lucca for 3 nights at a total of 246 euros. The room is now going for 385 euro per night!

Posted by: jacopo ()
Date: May 20, 2017 14:33

Rolling Stones Italia LUCCA 2017
Senza Filtro

Waiting for the STONES
Friday September, 22 - Ottavo Nano

Via Cantore 87/91 Lucca LU

---------------------------------------------
Donkeys Forever & Stone Rollers
TRIBUTE LIVE

Free entrance
rollingstonesitalia.com

The Rolling Stones Italy party will be held for the first time in Tuscany on Friday September 22 in Lucca, where the next day at the Summer Festival will play The Rolling Stones!
While waiting for the concert we'll all gather and meet at the pub "Ottavo Nano" from h. 20:00 with two warmup Tribute Bands: "Stone Rollers" and "Donkeys Forever"

For any info: [www.rollingstonesitalia.com] - info@rollingstonesitalia.com

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: May 20, 2017 15:03

Great.remember me around sept 21 please, as we will be there in Lucca.thanks.jeroen

Posted by: PaintitBlue ()
Date: May 24, 2017 06:29

Looking for two tickets to this show....coming from Canada...on my birthday. I was originally trying for Amsterdam, Arnhem and Sweden but plans have changed and Italy is on tap....I want to make this happen does anyone know if there will be more tickets released for this show or is it "really" sold out?

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: May 24, 2017 11:33

Lucca is a quite small and medioeval town, not prepared to host 70.000 people.
there are hotels of course but not so many. every year there is a nice festival that in the past years hosted tom petty, neil young, bob dylan etc etc in the main square of the old town ( 5.000 people maybe? ).
no night train ( the last one on few minutes after midnight) no buses.
unless Trenitalia or some private is going to organise something ad hoc, or you rent a car or you sleep outdoor.
I hope that somebody will do something , but not sure

Date: May 24, 2017 13:15

A group of 4 of us are going over for the weekend to party in Lucca.
Looking forward to the whole thing, even the night before with the tribute bands.

We do have 2 spare Lucky Dip tickets for the gig. Not sure if anyone else can use them. We do have 4 Prato B tickets for the group of 4.

Posted by: swaff ()
Date: May 25, 2017 07:28

We still want to go... Any suggestions? Best after market tix?

Date: May 25, 2017 18:55

swaff

I was told Viagog is the best site but there seems to be a lot of bad reviews for them....we also are looking for tickets and I would like to understand a good place to look for tickets. I don't mind paying a premium but I don't want to get ripped off either. Any suggestions? Would there be anywhere that would do some kind of bus tour from other parts of Italy perhaps?

Date: May 25, 2017 19:28

PaintitBlue
swaff

I was told Viagog is the best site but there seems to be a lot of bad reviews for them....we also are looking for tickets and I would like to understand a good place to look for tickets. I don't mind paying a premium but I don't want to get ripped off either. Any suggestions? Would there be anywhere that would do some kind of bus tour from other parts of Italy perhaps?

The tour is still 4 months away there is no need to panic buy tickets at vastly inflated prices from secondary ticket sites be patient and see what else comes up from the primary ticket sellers as I'm sure they will release more tickets in the run up to the shows.

Nate

Posted by: MarthaTuesday ()
Date: May 25, 2017 21:18

andrea66
Lucca is a quite small and medioeval town, not prepared to host 70.000 people.
there are hotels of course but not so many. every year there is a nice festival that in the past years hosted tom petty, neil young, bob dylan etc etc in the main square of the old town ( 5.000 people maybe? ).
no night train ( the last one on few minutes after midnight) no buses.
unless Trenitalia or some private is going to organise something ad hoc, or you rent a car or you sleep outdoor.
I hope that somebody will do something , but not sure

This is why I've decided against going to Lucca - much as I really wanted to. I didn't look into hotels until after the dates were announced and by then there was nothing. I can't drive (and would have gone either on my own or with a friend who also doesn't drive) so renting a car is out.

Agree with Nate about tickets - I'm pretty sure some will pop up every so often (or people will have friends drop out, etc). For a start, stourbridgestones above may still have 2 spares if they haven't already sold). I know there's no cast iron guarantees and sometimes a show really is completely sold out, but hopefully I'm right - because I'm banking on tickets popping up for Paris and/or Amsterdam at a later stage! (Don't yet know if I can make these shows).

Date: May 26, 2017 13:27

Martha, I'm positive you'll find the tickets. If memory serves, in 2014 you managed to get golden circle tickets for the Rome gig a few weeks before the concert, didn't you? I think that at some point tickets will start popping out again for the No FIlter gigs as well.

Posted by: MarthaTuesday ()
Date: May 26, 2017 15:41

Wild Slivovitz
Martha, I'm positive you'll find the tickets. If memory serves, in 2014 you managed to get golden circle tickets for the Rome gig a few weeks before the concert, didn't you? I think that at some point tickets will start popping out again for the No FIlter gigs as well.

Hi, Wild Slivovitz.

Well-remembered! smiling smiley I had a general admission but didn't give up trying for a pit/golden circle (can't remember what they were called) and they put more on sale a few weeks before the show. I think anyone who wants to go to Lucca should be able to get a ticket.

For me the problem with Lucca is hotels or a place to stay in Lucca. I left things too late.

Date: May 26, 2017 16:20

Yes we do have 2 Lucky Dips tickets that you can gladly have for face value.
We can change the details with the ticket company (paid with paypal). we can also meet in lucca as we will be there from Friday.

Date: May 27, 2017 19:33

stourbridgestones
Yes we do have 2 Lucky Dips tickets that you can gladly have for face value.
We can change the details with the ticket company (paid with paypal). we can also meet in lucca as we will be there from Friday.

I would definitely be interested but I thought these tickets were not transferable?

Date: May 28, 2017 00:38

Does anyone know what the chances of getting a taxi from Lucca back to Pisa after the show would be like?

Thanks

Nate thumbs up

Date: May 28, 2017 09:08

Nate
Does anyone know what the chances of getting a taxi from Lucca back to Pisa after the show would be like?

Thanks

Nate thumbs up

I understand it is possible but to try and book in advance.

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: May 28, 2017 10:06

It is a very small town where local people have a car. There aren't that many taxis available. But you can try and rent one in advance, but I would not rely on it too much Your best choice would be to rent a car, or share a car with other fans, as public transport is scarce in the area. I hope that special transport is organised for the event. Uber is not available in Lucca.smoking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-28 10:46 by desertblues68.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 14

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1876
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home