Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 5 of 6
Re: Zurich Switzerland travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: DrFixembones ()
Date: September 19, 2017 13:51

mariannerl
DrFixembones
Currently staying at the Crowne Plaza. Will there be a meet up before the show for us fans?

This time I had no time to organize a meeting point. Cold here and I am not able to (too much stress). I think most will meet at Crowne Plaza Bar (sophisticated huuu). And there would be a place called Restaurant Schlachthof close to Letzigrund. I guess they do welcome fans. It's a wednesday cold and.. I dont know. Tomorrow I will meet one fan from Berlin we will stay at Langstrasse area. The old town is nice but Langstrasse is more RNR for me. Maybe Acapulco Bar.

Sorry for several edits. I am soooo tired

Let's all meet in the Crowne Plaza lobby/bar tomorrow at 4?

Re: Zurich Switzerland travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Beast ()
Date: September 19, 2017 14:03

Hendrik
Will be in the Crowne Plaza too.
Ideal location, close to the venue smiling smiley

Cant wait

Hendrik Mulder

See you there!

Posted by: ron091 ()
Date: September 19, 2017 14:28

Beast
Hendrik
Will be in the Crowne Plaza too.
Ideal location, close to the venue smiling smiley

Cant wait

Hendrik Mulder

See you there!

We shall be at Crowne tonight. See you tomorrow!

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: September 19, 2017 14:48

Peter offering transfer from Zurich to Lucca in his car on 22 September. Call or text him +49 177 3251625. No email.

Posted by: Gangster-of-love ()
Date: September 19, 2017 17:35

Well, I'm steht the Flag hotel which is also close to the stadium. So of I should be there by time, I'll steht the Crowne Plaza bar.

Werther forecast is about 9 degrees celcius...eye popping smiley

Keep on rollin'
Gangster

Posted by: bv ()
Date: September 19, 2017 17:55

Meeting place for IORR fans in Zurich:

The bar of Hotel Crowne Plaza Zurich
Badenerstrasse 420
It is 3 minutes walk from the stadium.

4pm - 6pm show day Wednesday Sept 20

[www.ihg.com]

Bjornulf

Posted by: Hendrik ()
Date: September 19, 2017 18:50

Crowne Plaza bar it is; see you all tomorrow!

Hendrik Mulder

Posted by: Sjouke ()
Date: September 19, 2017 19:01

I still need to work in the morning, but coming from Basel I will try to be there too...

sjouke

Posted by: Starr ()
Date: September 19, 2017 20:10

I have lucky dips (2) for Zurich but I can not now make the gig so if anyone could chance to use them from the e-mail confirmation of purchase I have, I could email it on to you.. might be worth a try if you are in Zurich?
I don't want any money be my guest..
I will be in Barcelona for the gig next week.

"till the next time..."

Star

Posted by: gipsy12 ()
Date: September 19, 2017 20:18

video 20min.ch, interview with Production Director Dale Skjerseth

Posted by: DECCA61 ()
Date: September 19, 2017 21:48

Im there already .. nice bar stadium is 100m away

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: September 19, 2017 22:04

gipsy12
video 20min.ch, interview with Production Director Dale Skjerseth

Nice guy, Dale.
jeroen

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: September 19, 2017 22:25

Right now: Rehearsals? Checking the lightshow?

webcam stadium

Posted by: Sjouke ()
Date: September 19, 2017 22:28

weather forecast for Zürich tomorrow:

[www.meteoblue.com]

should stay dray, but rather cold...

sjouke

Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: September 19, 2017 23:20

Yipee

Posted by: guitarbastard ()
Date: September 19, 2017 23:37

sitting at marsbar and they play exile a-z! great when the stones are in your hometown!

Posted by: SirCorto ()
Date: September 20, 2017 00:09

Starr
I have lucky dips (2) for Zurich but I can not now make the gig so if anyone could chance to use them from the e-mail confirmation of purchase I have, I could email it on to you.. might be worth a try if you are in Zurich?
I don't want any money be my guest..
I will be in Barcelona for the gig next week.

"till the next time..."

Hi

I sent you an email

Thanks

Diego

Posted by: hirschjaeger ()
Date: September 20, 2017 00:55

i hope, they will not put away again one song, in Hamburg 22 Songs in munich i was there 21 Songs in Spielberg 20 song in Zürich 19?? at the end of the tour we have to Play the Songs

Posted by: GlimmerGirl24 ()
Date: September 20, 2017 04:17

The mifi situation and Periscoping the Stones in Zurich.

Our mifi contract is for 30 gigs of data over 12 days. It sounds like a lot, it is not with three iPads and three iPhones. With very little trying, we can burn through a gig in an afternoon.

The company we rented the mifi from used a company with very low speeds, think 1998 dial up speeds. We couldn't even open up an email. We complained and this morning the company switched to another carrier and had us swap out the SIM card and reprogram the mifi. It's working great - nice and speedy. This carrier must cost a lot because we've been limited to 1 gig per day. Which for Alyssa, Steve and I is torture.

We rationed our usage today and a few minutes before midnight were 20 Mb from reaching 1 gig. Periscoping a concert is usually around 300 mb. I might not have the data left to periscope the concert. I'll try to scope at least part of it. And we're off the 1 gig limit when we reach Italy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-20 04:24 by GlimmerGirl24.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: September 20, 2017 04:29

Looking forward to catching whatever you can post.
Thanks in advance, Queen.

Posted by: Shesarainbow ()
Date: September 20, 2017 11:06

Looking forward to tonight, hopefully the weather will be with us,and ready for a great show!

Posted by: DrFixembones ()
Date: September 20, 2017 11:20

hirschjaeger
i hope, they will not put away again one song, in Hamburg 22 Songs in munich i was there 21 Songs in Spielberg 20 song in Zürich 19?? at the end of the tour we have to Play the Songs

Likewise! I am hopeful for 22 songs to rock Switzerland tonight!

Posted by: noughties ()
Date: September 20, 2017 11:37

-Any surprises in the setlist tonight?

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: September 20, 2017 11:50

noughties

For me, any setlist of this band is a sheer surprise! grinning smiley

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: September 20, 2017 11:50

noughties

If I reveal that here it would't be a surprise! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: craylord ()
Date: September 20, 2017 12:08

Hello guys,
Does anybody have information about Gates/Entrances or the Pickup box office tonight?

Date: September 20, 2017 12:19

does anybody know when the Stones Plays, at 8 pm oer 8.30pm thanks

Date: September 20, 2017 12:21

i hope it ist not 19 Songs one less than in Spielberg

Posted by: flottmann1 ()
Date: September 20, 2017 12:29

see here, Gates open 16:30

[www.stadionletzigrund.ch]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-20 12:31 by flottmann1.

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: September 20, 2017 12:35

Have a Great one Tonight hope you get 22...Weather look's good a little chilly...But you will have no Mud:-)....M

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 5 of 6

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1655
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home