Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 4 of 6
Re: Zurich Switzerland travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: September 18, 2017 15:21

I voted for All Down the line. But we will get Like a rolling Stones - which is cool too. But if I think about it - I just looooove Sweet Virgina!

All Down The Line
Sweet Virginia
Let It Bleed
Like A Rolling Stone

Re: Zurich Switzerland travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: mariannerl ()
Date: September 18, 2017 15:22

Yes. The ones I mentioned

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: September 18, 2017 15:23

all great, but I wouldn't vote for LARS

Date: September 18, 2017 15:24

Let It Bleed. But I guess no chance. Hmm...

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: September 18, 2017 15:29

mariannerl
Iwill vote for Let It Bleed.

Sweet Virginia is also great..Like A Rolling Stone and All Down The Line also

Great options again! thumbs up

My vote goes for Let it Bleed.

Posted by: ron091 ()
Date: September 18, 2017 15:33

Like a Rolling Stone will be it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-18 15:33 by ron091.

Date: September 18, 2017 15:39

Cristiano Radtke
mariannerl

Thank youuuuuu

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: September 18, 2017 16:05

mariannerl
Cristiano Radtke
mariannerl

Thank youuuuuu

Yessssss!!!

Posted by: flottmann1 ()
Date: September 18, 2017 16:18

I also vote for Let It Bleed

for Düsseldorf I would like to get "Out of Time" smiling smiley

Posted by: Anastasia60 ()
Date: September 18, 2017 16:25

Just got to Zurich from Friedrichshafen. Staying at the Crowne concert night- looking forward to seeing you IORRers!
Did any of you order the Brown Sugar package? I can't tell if we have to pickup our goods at the stadium or if they are shipping to our house??(Got the tickets tho)

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: September 18, 2017 16:30

james3333
The Rolling Stons just landed at Zurich airport

Very Stonesy approach and holding pattern.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: September 18, 2017 16:34

Let it Bleed!!

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: September 18, 2017 16:38

They have all those great great songs we can vote for that they have obviously rehearsed and are able to play, so why should we always vote, why don't they simply play two or three of them istead of Miss You, Sympathy, IORR...? I know, the general public... most of the songs we vote for are actually well known, I don't see a problem there. I don't think for instance that Sympathy, Miss You or IORR are songs that all the casual fans know and thus must be played anyway

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-18 16:39 by Happy24.

Posted by: JMARCOU ()
Date: September 18, 2017 17:53

Please where is the link to vote ?

Posted by: MGetzner ()
Date: September 18, 2017 17:56

Happy24
They have all those great great songs we can vote for that they have obviously rehearsed and are able to play, so why should we always vote, why don't they simply play two or three of them istead of Miss You, Sympathy, IORR...? I know, the general public... most of the songs we vote for are actually well known, I don't see a problem there. I don't think for instance that Sympathy, Miss You or IORR are songs that all the casual fans know and thus must be played anyway

Yes, I want all of them (...but as we know we can't always get...)

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: September 18, 2017 18:17

JMARCOU

Via the official RS-App.

See also: [Twitter.com] .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-18 18:30 by Irix.

Posted by: JMARCOU ()
Date: September 18, 2017 18:29

TY IRIX

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: September 18, 2017 19:34

Irix
JMARCOU

Via the official RS-App.

*IF* the official App works. The old one worked fine for me but the new one they later replaced it with has never ever worked in my case. I've deleted and reinstalled it soooooooo many times but it still crashes as soon as I open it. I even got an email from rollingstones.com ages ago saying they'd noticed I hadn't been using it and asking why. I told them why, but obviously my reply was totally ignored or they would have long ago fixed the problem!

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: September 18, 2017 20:31

Beast
Irix
JMARCOU

Via the official RS-App.

*IF* the official App works. The old one worked fine for me but the new one they later replaced it with has never ever worked in my case. I've deleted and reinstalled it soooooooo many times but it still crashes as soon as I open it. I even got an email from rollingstones.com ages ago saying they'd noticed I hadn't been using it and asking why. I told them why, but obviously my reply was totally ignored or they would have long ago fixed the problem!

Uhuh .. well let me add the question, why the f**k don't they put on the vote at their homepage again like they used to??? confused smiley

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: September 18, 2017 21:19

About landing in Zürich:

20min

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: September 18, 2017 21:40

About cheap tickets offered in the internet:

20minuten

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: September 18, 2017 22:58

Boarder
For the first time, there are no more tickets available for Zurich. Just a few hours ago there were still plenty of seats and also a few pits available.

My guess is therefore that most luck dippers will end up in seats (face value some chf 270) and some very lucky dippers in the pit.

When will people learn how this works. Have another look now. Tons of tickets available. I have a screenshot, in case you are missing my post.

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: September 18, 2017 23:06

My Zurich Songvote:

1. Sympathy For The Devil
2. IORR
3. Just Your Fool
4. Ride Em On Down
5. SWEET VIRGINIA
6. All Down The Line
7. Let It Bleed
8. Dancing With Mr. D.
9. Out Of Control
10. Honky Tonk Women
10. Happy
11. Slipping Away

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-18 23:21 by RipThisBone.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: September 18, 2017 23:18

Voted 'Let It Bleed'
I went to RS official app
don't believe they sent a *ding notification
but the song vote for Zurich is on the app
trying not to feel envious of you Zurich peoples
is the sun shining, air clean, mt. hiking

Posted by: DrFixembones ()
Date: September 19, 2017 00:07

Currently staying at the Crowne Plaza. Will there be a meet up before the show for us fans?

Date: September 19, 2017 01:15

DrFixembones
Currently staying at the Crowne Plaza. Will there be a meet up before the show for us fans?

This time I had no time to organize a meeting point. Cold here and I am not able to (too much stress). I think most will meet at Crowne Plaza Bar (sophisticated huuu). And there would be a place called Restaurant Schlachthof close to Letzigrund. I guess they do welcome fans. It's a wednesday cold and.. I dont know. Tomorrow I will meet one fan from Berlin we will stay at Langstrasse area. The old town is nice but Langstrasse is more RNR for me. Maybe Acapulco Bar.

Sorry for several edits. I am soooo tired

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-19 01:24 by mariannerl.

Posted by: Hendrik ()
Date: September 19, 2017 09:26

Will be in the Crowne Plaza too.
Ideal location, close to the venue smiling smiley

Cant wait

Hendrik Mulder

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 19, 2017 09:40

Sweet Virginia gets my vote. thumbs up

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: September 19, 2017 12:17

Hi, wish you a great show!

Anybody seen anything (or pictures) from the stage build up in Zurich? Any signs of a square pit och do they seem to go on with the catwalk?

Posted by: Boarder ()
Date: September 19, 2017 12:45

Thommie
Hi, wish you a great show!

Anybody seen anything (or pictures) from the stage build up in Zurich? Any signs of a square pit och do they seem to go on with the catwalk?

There is a live cam which you can control and move to the stadium: [primetower.ch]

You can kind of recognize the stage, but unfortunately not the catwalk.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 4 of 6

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1962
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home