Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 2 of 6
Re: Zurich Switzerland travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Sjouke ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:24

Are you sure ? I thought the Lucky Dips come in sets of 2 tickets.

Sjouke

Re: Zurich Switzerland travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Starr ()
Date: May 12, 2017 13:25

That is what I wasn't sure about.. whether I have bought 2 Lucky Dips, that is 2 couples (4 people)????
I suppose I need to find out for certain before travelling...

"till the next time..."

Star

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: May 12, 2017 17:32

Lucky dips are individual tickets, but can only be bought in pairs. They are approx 60 Euros each. So two lucky dips = tickets for two people.

syrel

Date: May 12, 2017 18:27

marianerrl says in the European tour 2017 post that she has bought a lucky dip for 60 Euros...

I'm still not sure if this price is not for a couple?

Posted by: mariannerl ()
Date: May 12, 2017 18:42

Starr
marianerrl says in the European tour 2017 post that she has bought a lucky dip for 60 Euros...

I'm still not sure if this price is not for a couple?

No you have to buy a pair. EUR 120

Date: May 12, 2017 18:45

Ok thanks for the info... enjoy the gig..

"till the next time..."

Posted by: GlimmerGirl24 ()
Date: May 13, 2017 00:58

For accounting reasons, you have to choose 2 tickets for a Lucky Dip pair, it doesn't mean you bought 2 pairs.

I bought a pair of Lucky Dips too. Hopefully, I'll figure out how to afford Zurich, Lucca and Barcelona by September so I can make a fifth trip to Europe to see the Stones. smiling smiley

Posted by: HankM ()
Date: May 13, 2017 01:21

GlimmerGirl24
For accounting reasons, you have to choose 2 tickets for a Lucky Dip pair, it doesn't mean you bought 2 pairs.

I bought a pair of Lucky Dips too. Hopefully, I'll figure out how to afford Zurich, Lucca and Barcelona by September so I can make a fifth trip to Europe to see the Stones. smiling smiley

Best news all day! drinking smiley

I am not optimistic about European scopers but...
if the mighty GG goes to a couple of shows... I am verging on ecstatic!

I wish I could afford to go over (and do my part) but there is no chance this year.

Date: May 13, 2017 03:21

If I make it to Europe, I will scope. I need to find a rental mifi with unlimited data for Periscoping. The plan is Zurich, Lucca and Barcelona.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: May 13, 2017 05:12

GlimmerGirl24
If I make it to Europe, I will scope. I need to find a rental mifi with unlimited data for Periscoping. The plan is Zurich, Lucca and Barcelona.

Thank you!!
I have tickets to 1 show, not those ^ but I can't scope/ won't be holding my phone. Love you for possible periscoping---

Date: May 13, 2017 06:25

As usual, I'll be way in back with Lucky Dips - but by a delay tower, so the sound should be good. smiling smiley

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: May 13, 2017 10:24

This night I bought 2 Lucky Dips for Zurich.

norm, Preiskategorie 1
Eingang: Eingang D,
Block: Lucky Dip

Knows anyone here exact what place in the stadion these ticks are for?.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-13 10:53 by satisfaction2.

Posted by: MonkeyMan2000 ()
Date: May 13, 2017 10:50

Tickets just arrived thumbs upthumbs up

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: May 13, 2017 12:06

There's plenty available for Zürich. Just bought two Innenraum. If you come from far and want to go to Munich, why not opt for Zürich?

Posted by: Anastasia60 ()
Date: May 13, 2017 21:44

Changed our minds last night - were thinking of Barcelona, but remembered what a GREAT time we had in Zurich in 2014!
Staying at the Crowne Plaza, broke the bank to get seats Block 4, Row 4!

Mariannerl - hope to see you again - pre-party in Altstadt the night before???

Date: May 15, 2017 10:21

satisfaction2

norm, Preiskategorie 1

@satisfaction2
No that means nothing. Same thing like 2014 (I had LD 2014 also) The booking system seems to demand something printed on the ticket instead of entrance: open .. etc. You will know what kind of ticket you get at the will call desk at the stadium.

@plexi: Yes LD's only from RS.com

@Anastasia60: I am not sure if I am in town the day before, because I am on holiday and am not sure if I am in the mountains for couple of days. But I am looking for a preparty place the day of the show. Sadly the Stray Cat Bar did close

Date: May 16, 2017 14:16

satisfaction2

norm, Preiskategorie 1

If they follow the plan used for US stadiums in 2015, Lucky Dips will be upper deck side stage, upper deck back of the stadium in the curve, lower deck back of the stadium facing the stage and if the show doesn't sell well, lower deck two or three sections from the stage.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 20, 2017 09:20

Standard price pit tickets for Zurich available right now.

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: rover ()
Date: May 23, 2017 23:02

We are considering travelling from Australia for this show. Any tips for us: where to stay (family of 4); is ticketcorner easy to deal with; what's the stadium like? Anything else we need to know?

Date: May 23, 2017 23:44

rover
We are considering travelling from Australia for this show. Any tips for us: where to stay (family of 4); is ticketcorner easy to deal with; what's the stadium like? Anything else we need to know?

I am born raised and living in Zurich. Maybe you like to send me a mail (my profile). But I need some time to write you back. I am in Prague (Rammstein show) this weekend and next week at Rock in Park Festival in Nürnberg. But we will sort out what could fit your family (and Rock n' Roll) holidays.

Posted by: SirCorto ()
Date: May 31, 2017 21:00

I noticed that this week the cheapest tickets for Zurich were not
available and today I see they came back (standing at 166 CHF). Is
this a technical issue at [www.ticketcorner.ch] or a marketing
strategy/ issue?

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 31, 2017 21:47

All tickets available except pit at ticketcorner.ch right now.

Is this a marketing strategy/ issue? I don't think so. Just a little bit chaos...

Date: August 21, 2017 21:12

WooHoo - one more month to go - am really looking forward. I live here so I can be your hostess so to speak...Or, what is planned 4 pre-gig activity?

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: August 21, 2017 22:44

Golden circle still available for CHF 316.25. Do you get some kind of Swiss made golden tix for that money?

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: August 21, 2017 23:11

MAF
Golden circle still available for CHF 316.25. Do you get some kind of Swiss made golden tix for that money?

No but if you have that amount in your pocket on the night you could buy 2 beers smileys with beer

Zurich is expensive but a very nice city thumbs up

Date: August 22, 2017 10:48

Wanton Witch of the Côte
WooHoo - one more month to go - am really looking forward. I live here so I can be your hostess so to speak...Or, what is planned 4 pre-gig activity?

2014 we had a preparty location, the Stray Cat Bar. But it was not a preparty only a place where during the day about 30 fans had a few drinks. Some earlier, some later. But sadly this bar is closed now. I am looking for a new location but I am not happy at the moment. I will inform you later.

Posted by: Shesarainbow ()
Date: August 23, 2017 01:26

Traveling to Zurich from Texas, and would love to meet for a pre-party somewhere close to the venue!!

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: August 25, 2017 02:34

rover

It's a pleasant town - possibly better than you would expect - with waterfront bars, some urban nature hikes, a couple of museums. It's probably not overly expensive by Australian standards. Everything is well organized. I think we all got free ear plugs at the stadium last time. Public transport is simple, so you can stay anywhere.

Posted by: Shesarainbow ()
Date: September 6, 2017 01:25

I will be staying at the Novotel Zürich City West. Any idea how close that might be to the concert venue? Any idea if one could walk from the hotel to the venue and back after the show?

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: September 6, 2017 02:29

According to Google maps, it is 20 minutes on foot and 6 minutes by car between the two places. I don't know about walking - probably it's OK - but there is always the Uber option if no public transport is available. Better idea = join other fans for post-show drinkies at the nearby Crowne Plaza winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-06 02:31 by Beast.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 2 of 6

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1525
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home