Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456789
Current Page: 9 of 9
Re: Spielberg Austria travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: September 16, 2017 13:01

Koschi
I was too often at concerts that were called Sold Out and there were a lot of empty seats

Thwr is always no-shows. People buy tickets and they cant make it.

Re: Spielberg Austria travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: September 16, 2017 13:10

Koschi
silkcut1978_
Koschi
but to say something positive:

i live about 1 h from Spielberg and we have beautiful sunshine now

I'll be coming from Carinthia (2 hours away) and we're having heavy rain since yesterday's evening. The weather forecast is extremly bad - 8 to 15° only and a high probability for rain.

I still don't have tickets and I'm curious if I'll grab golden circle for less than 100 Euro - it worked in Vienna 2014 and as already reported there are still tickets for ALL categories so the scalpers will bleede...

Halt dir die Daumen - Good luck

I will pick up my lucky dips in the afternoon...

Danke - already have my golden circles without having left home by now smiling smiley Will wait until 2 p.m. and then we drive with 2 cars (my son's heading for Vienna right after the show) to Judenburg and with mine to Spielberg. Just in case somebody's looking for a ride back to Carinthia after the show leave a message here. Direction is Spittal an der Drau!

Posted by: bv ()
Date: September 16, 2017 13:37

This thread is now closed. For comments and discussions about the show please use the live thread:

Spielberg Austria 16-Sep-2017 Stones No Filter live show updates

[iorr.org]

Bjornulf

Goto Page: Previous123456789
Current Page: 9 of 9

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1795
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home