Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 6 of 9
Re: Spielberg Austria travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Topi ()
Date: September 13, 2017 19:06

The band apparently didn't leave Munich yet. Saw one of Keith's henchmen and sound engineer Dave Natale at the hotel.

Re: Spielberg Austria travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: September 13, 2017 19:31

hockenheim95

Even with the new Layout

Does anyone know which entrance to use to go to the Pit ?

Posted by: fabriset ()
Date: September 14, 2017 14:54

One ticket Golden Circle right (Richards) available at 150€ instead of 200 because a friend of us can't come to the show.
We meet in the waiting area if someone is interested
email fabrizio.settin@gmail.com

Posted by: eggert99 ()
Date: September 14, 2017 17:38

Dear Stones-Fans,

I have 4 Lucky Dip Tickets available, i'm not able to travel.
So maybe i can help a real Stones Fan.

I'm in contact with customer.care@oeticket.com and they tell me the following:

Dear Mr van Egmond,

Thank you for your feedback!

You are free to pass on the tickets, but you have to issue an authorization to the pick-up person, which entitles them to accept the tickets.

You must notify us in advance of this authorization to info@oeticket.com.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.

Best regards

Nico Anger
Customer Service

So is anybody wanting the Tickets?

Regards Marcel
Phone: +31639783508
mail: van.egmond@casema.nl

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-14 17:46 by eggert99.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: September 14, 2017 21:38

Dead Flowers!

Posted by: bv ()
Date: September 14, 2017 21:42

It seems like all bus travels and train tickets from Graz to the show are sold out, so this will be a logistics nightmare. I have booked a car in Graz but I really hate driving to shows. This will be an & out show, not much time for pleasure and relaxing except for the show, as it seems.

Bjornulf

Posted by: bernard90mike ()
Date: September 14, 2017 21:44

Very nice selection for the song vote:

She's A Rainbow
Dead Flowers
Shine A Light
Heartbreaker

I like all of them!
I voted for Shine A Light

Posted by: MGetzner ()
Date: September 14, 2017 21:48

bv
It seems like all bus travels and train tickets from Graz to the show are sold out, so this will be a logistics nightmare. I have booked a car in Graz but I really hate driving to shows. This will be an & out show, not much time for pleasure and relaxing except for the show, as it seems.

Buses are fully booked from Vienna, too.

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: September 14, 2017 21:57

HEARTBREAKER would be awesome!!

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: September 14, 2017 22:01

The Red Bull Ring looks like a bit of a hassle. Well, while you guys watch the Stones, this weekend I'll be in Singapore for the Grand Prix, where the performers are Calvin Harris, Chainsmokers, Ariana Grande and Duran Duran. Someone kill me now.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: September 14, 2017 22:13

Tickets still on sale, all categories available:
oeticket

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: September 14, 2017 22:19

Heartbreaker

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: September 14, 2017 22:40

Doo doo doo...

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: September 14, 2017 22:51

i be tomorrow at 18:00 at camping red, i will wear a iorr shirt smiling smiley

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Date: September 14, 2017 22:52

after the show afterparty at all campings and the local bar at the cross road lol

Date: September 14, 2017 22:54

bernard90mike

She's A Rainbow
Dead Flowers
Shine A Light
Heartbreaker

I like all of them!

my phone is to old.. but would vote shine a light smiling smiley

Posted by: nikola0406 ()
Date: September 14, 2017 22:57

Hartbreaker!!!!

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: September 14, 2017 22:59

bernard90mike

She's A Rainbow
Dead Flowers
Shine A Light
Heartbreaker

I like all of them!

Give Keith his acoustic guitar - Dead Flowers!

Posted by: bauk77 ()
Date: September 14, 2017 23:01

where are the boys? they dont want to enjoy the countryside? :-) still in munich?

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: September 15, 2017 01:29

MononoM
i be tomorrow at 18:00 at camping red, i will wear a iorr shirt smiling smiley

Me too camping red. I don't have a IORR shirt but a red pavillon

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: September 15, 2017 04:34

Don't drive a Renault to the Red Bull ring, it may suddenly stop.

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: September 15, 2017 08:14

1. Sympathy For The Devil
2. IORR
3. TD
4. Out Of Control
5. Just Your Fool
6. Ride Em On Down
7. DANCING WITH MR. D.
8. (Doo Doo Doo) HEARTBREAKER
.....drinking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-15 08:14 by RipThisBone.

Posted by: MGetzner ()
Date: September 15, 2017 08:17

John Lee Hooker Jr. as support - do you think he'll sit in for a song with the Stones in good family tradition? Would be cool!

Date: September 15, 2017 12:20

The 4 of us are comming there by a car. Can someone please tell me is it ok to park at LIDL parking in Zeltweg and leave car there for a concert? Please. Thanks.

Date: September 15, 2017 12:28

i think not, they are very strict if non customers parking there

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: September 15, 2017 12:32

bauk77

As most supermarkets anywhere in Europe are. Most have cameras with number plate recognition to stop people doing this kind of thing. It's a particular problem in Supermarkets near Football Stadiums, where the issue arises every week.

Posted by: powerage78 ()
Date: September 15, 2017 12:35

I'm just a Bad Boy Boogie

Date: September 15, 2017 12:47

grzegorz67
bauk77

As most supermarkets anywhere in Europe are. Most have cameras with number plate recognition to stop people doing this kind of thing. It's a particular problem in Supermarkets near Football Stadiums, where the issue arises every week.

Yes but we plan to shop there and in Hofer before show. We just want to leave car there after. Does that change something? Thanks.

Date: September 15, 2017 13:10

Its nothing sure, i can tell you from vienna , they charge you big money or even tow away the car! Its better to buy filter pit tickets,than waste money for parking the car.maybe they not that strict on countryside during an big event.

Date: September 15, 2017 13:44

Ok we will just have to come early and park on parking provided by organizers. There will be parking spots as shown on the photograph.
We just wanted to avoid that becouse of a long que after the show. Shit. Thanks guys.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 6 of 9

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1605
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home