Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 5 of 9
Re: Spielberg Austria travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: MGetzner ()
Date: August 19, 2017 18:47

Kurt
kickit

From the most recent Newsletter from the Promoter

Great info there, thanks!

Advice from any locals? Should I drive in myself and try to park onsite or should I drive to the Judenburg bus station, park there and take a shuttle???

Kurt, if you drive yourself, try to be at the venue as early as possible. Otherwise, your car will be parked far away from the venue with huge traffic jams after the concert. (If you car is nearer to the venue, you just leave the concert right after the final bow and hurry to your car). I guess taking the shuttle to Judenburg, and then jumping into the car might take pretty long.

Re: Spielberg Austria travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: August 21, 2017 16:14

MGetzner

Kurt, if you drive yourself, try to be at the venue as early as possible. Otherwise, your car will be parked far away from the venue with huge traffic jams after the concert. (If you car is nearer to the venue, you just leave the concert right after the final bow and hurry to your car). I guess taking the shuttle to Judenburg, and then jumping into the car might take pretty long.

winking smiley thumbs up

p.s. PIT TICKETS available again NOW!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-21 16:56 by Kurt.

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: August 25, 2017 14:17

GA Sold Out Again......Plenty of ticket's still left..M

Date: September 3, 2017 11:56

Hello People!

Anyone is going with a car from Vienna on Saturday morning and going back after the concert? 2 places needed!

Posted by: kickit ()
Date: September 5, 2017 18:30

Timetable:
10:00 - Opening Waiting Zone
15:00 - Doors open
17:00 - JOHN LEE HOOKER JR.
19:00 - KALEO
20:30 - THE ROLLING STONES

Date: September 6, 2017 11:23

Ga back on sale and everything else is to.......

Posted by: nikola0406 ()
Date: September 6, 2017 11:55

Hi guys. After a few years of just reading the posts of this fantastic forum, I have managed to complete the registration and want to wish you all best and see you at Spielberg in couple of weeks. It will be my first live concert of The Rolling Stones.

Date: September 6, 2017 15:24

Nice we get 2 opening act's.....Looking forward to what's on 10.00 in the Morning.......

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: September 6, 2017 16:02

nikola0406
Hi guys. After a few years of just reading the posts of this fantastic forum, I have managed to complete the registration and want to wish you all best and see you at Spielberg in couple of weeks. It will be my first live concert of The Rolling Stones.

Welcome! And big fun!!!

Posted by: nikola0406 ()
Date: September 6, 2017 16:12

We are going to be behind all those stands sad smiley

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: September 6, 2017 16:18

Even with the new Layout

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: September 6, 2017 19:03

GA Tickets available again. You can buy tickets for all categories. And even more seats than 2 months ago. But they expect 90.000 people

Posted by: giorgiocusa ()
Date: September 9, 2017 16:29

Hi everyone smiling smiley

Anyone knows if the gig is going to be set even in case of bad weather? I think that it's going to be cold and rainy day ... no good weather forecast sad smiley

Moreover, can someone tell me if security policy is very strict? Would be a problem if I take bags a bit larger than a5 format? Can I bring k-way or poncho inside the area too? smiling smiley

I've been to the show in Rome in 2014... can't wait to see them again! smiling smiley

Thanks in advance smiling smiley

Posted by: bauk77 ()
Date: September 9, 2017 16:33

Of course the show will be on at bad weather. but on camping site it will be no fun when its raining :-(

Date: September 11, 2017 13:59

Only 5 days to go so......Anybody in Spielberg now? guessing They are setting up the stage now...Photo's would be great...Looking forward...got LD for this one.M

Date: September 11, 2017 14:29

Weather right now for Saturday looks not to bad...a little shower or two...still time till then...

Posted by: beno ()
Date: September 11, 2017 15:31

Not too bad: [www.meteoblue.com]

But it is still 5 days, and current probability of the forecast is way too low yet ...

Posted by: Welsh Stone ()
Date: September 11, 2017 20:52

I'm staying in Vienna for this and I've booked a bus ticket through oeticket.com. Unfortunately the bus doesn't leave until after 5 so I'll miss the support acts. I'm tempted to cancel the bus ticket if possible and book a train instead - trying to do this online but my schoolboy German is not up to the task I'm afraid! Anybody got any advice regarding trains? Cheers.

Posted by: MGetzner ()
Date: September 11, 2017 22:46

Welsh Stone
I'm staying in Vienna for this and I've booked a bus ticket through oeticket.com. Unfortunately the bus doesn't leave until after 5 so I'll miss the support acts. I'm tempted to cancel the bus ticket if possible and book a train instead - trying to do this online but my schoolboy German is not up to the task I'm afraid! Anybody got any advice regarding trains? Cheers.

Hi Welsh Stone,
as far as the Austrian federal railways (oebb.at, for the English version of the time table, including ticketing, see [fahrplan.oebb.at]?) is concerned, there are certainly earlier trains to Knittelfeld (the nearest train station); at stones-spielberg.at, there is more information on all options; there is also a shuttle service to the venue from Knittelfeld train stop.
If you take an earlier train to Knittelfeld, that's fine. Anyway, I suggest you take your bus (the one you booked) back to Vienna since there is, as far as I can see, no late-night train to Vienna (at least, none that is direct and does not take forever).

Good luck,
Michael

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: September 12, 2017 11:19

I will be in Vienna and am still weighing up buying a last minute ticket to this show. Does anyone know what times buses leave Vienna, and how long the journey will take? I can't find a timetable anywhere.

thanks

syrel

Posted by: bernard90mike ()
Date: September 12, 2017 11:44

syrel
I will be in Vienna and am still weighing up buying a last minute ticket to this show. Does anyone know what times buses leave Vienna, and how long the journey will take? I can't find a timetable anywhere.

thanks

syrel

All infos here [stones-spielberg.at]

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: September 12, 2017 12:23

Thanks, but I looked there already, and on the ticket site it links to, and I can't find a timetable specifically for Vienna-Spielberg buses (even if I put a ticket in my basket). I'm probably just being blind, but can anyone offer a direct link to the timetable?

syrel

Posted by: bernard90mike ()
Date: September 12, 2017 13:43

syrel
Thanks, but I looked there already, and on the ticket site it links to, and I can't find a timetable specifically for Vienna-Spielberg buses (even if I put a ticket in my basket). I'm probably just being blind, but can anyone offer a direct link to the timetable?

syrel

More infos on the german version of the site [www.oeticket.com]
Details will be announced via email after purchase of tickets.
Maybe you try to contact them via email or phone before.

Posted by: fabriset ()
Date: September 12, 2017 14:57

ciao, a friend of us can't come to the show and we have a right golden circle if you want.
200€, we have paid 220 with courier costs
have a nice show however!
the ticket is available for anyone interested
my email is fabrizio.settin@gmail.com

Posted by: Welsh Stone ()
Date: September 12, 2017 20:57

Cheers Michael

I had an e-mail today telling me that the bus time has changed and now leaves at 12.15 - at least that's what I think it says! I'll check with Google translate later.

Date: September 13, 2017 11:48

Hello, someone maybe going from vienna to spielberg with car and have 2 place?

Cheers

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: September 13, 2017 15:42

Rolling Stones Adventure Time!
Off to Austria...see you soon.

Posted by: Koschi ()
Date: September 13, 2017 15:48

Has anyone received the Lucky dip mail yet?

Date: September 13, 2017 16:18

Not yet today or in a day or two....their on it.....

Posted by: Koschi ()
Date: September 13, 2017 17:30

Got my lucky dip notification - tickets can be picked up from noon on

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 5 of 9

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1813
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home