Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 4 of 9
Re: Spielberg Austria travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: July 11, 2017 21:02

Over the years, I've been fortunate enough to have seen The Rolling Stones in concert with my entire family...almost my entire family.

My brother and I have seen some epic shows together: Silverdomes, Churchill Downs, Aragon Ballroom, the Super Bowl and Chicago Tongue Pit to name a few.
Wifey, of course, here in Detroit, Chicago No Security and Las Vegas.
My oldest son with me in Columbus and Chicago.
My youngest son saw the Zip Code Tour in Detroit and got a Mick Jagger plectrum.
My Dad and I have seen two Comerica Park gigs.
And my Mom even went with me to the Ford Field show.

Incredible trips, incredible shows, incredible nights and incredible memories.
All thanks to The Rolling Stones.

That just leaves out my daughter. She's seventeen and she's never seen them.

The two of us are headed to Austria.
When you see us in the Pit, come up and say HI!

Re: Spielberg Austria travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: July 20, 2017 11:45

most likely a failure:

No Filter Pit Standing for 165 Euro...

[www.vienna-concert.com]

Posted by: wachterc ()
Date: July 20, 2017 11:57

Has anybody tried it? Looks like an official ticket page.

Date: July 20, 2017 12:13

what is the official price for no filter pit standing for Spielberg?

Date: July 20, 2017 12:16

I cannot recall it. However Diamond Circle Standing is at 399 EUR
[www.oeticket.com]
Funally enough there are no tickets at 165 EUR at all...

Date: July 20, 2017 12:18

Could not find any official price for pit Standing in Spielberg yet

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: July 20, 2017 12:29

Kategorie 5 / Normalpreis
No Filter Pit - Stehplatz , € 494,90
[www.oeticket.com]

Date: July 20, 2017 12:29

I asked them by E-Mail. It was a mistake in their homepage which they corrected now. Those are normal standing tickets.

Date: July 20, 2017 12:48

Many thanks for checking!

Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: July 22, 2017 00:12

Wanting a ticket for this. Fancy getting flight out to it. Anyone know what the touts or scalpels are like here? Advice appreciated

Posted by: Torsten ()
Date: July 22, 2017 00:16

I' ve got one lucky dip to share if you like to...

Torsten

Posted by: stereomanic ()
Date: July 27, 2017 13:21

So it looks like a lot more tickets have been added - so I think that means the capacity maybe has been increased?

However I am now confused - I paid 99.90 euros for my general admission standing tickets. But now it looks like 165 euros for general admission standing - is this correct? They have put up the prices maybe for the extra capacity? general admission was sold out a few weeks ago.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: July 27, 2017 13:38

stereomanic
So it looks like a lot more tickets have been added - so I think that means the capacity maybe has been increased?

However I am now confused - I paid 99.90 euros for my general admission standing tickets. But now it looks like 165 euros for general admission standing - is this correct? They have put up the prices maybe for the extra capacity? general admission was sold out a few weeks ago.

No Stehplatztickets available at oeticket. Maybe you entered a scalper page.

[www.oeticket.com]

Posted by: zgredzik ()
Date: July 29, 2017 12:39

All Stehplatz are sold out. I bought Lucky Dip, no chance to be on this Stehplatz, yes? I am not thinking about Pit, but this Stehplatz for 80.000 people smiling smiley

Posted by: bernard90mike ()
Date: July 29, 2017 22:29

For all infos travelling to and from Spielberg using public transport check out this official and very helpful site
[stones-spielberg.at]

Posted by: stereomanic ()
Date: July 31, 2017 18:59

bernard90mike
For all infos travelling to and from Spielberg using public transport check out this official and very helpful site
[stones-spielberg.at]

Thanks for this - however need some advice.

I have a friend who wants to come from Munich on a bus - but I cant seem to work out where her nearest stop would be from or is there a bus on the list that is going from Munich??

Thanks

Date: August 7, 2017 21:35

No Filter Pit tickets available now:

No Filter Pit Tickets Regular Sale NOW

Posted by: bernard90mike ()
Date: August 9, 2017 10:08

Tickets available now for ALL categories!!!
[www.oeticket.com]

GA tix - availability: high!

I have no idea why this concert sells this bad confused smiley - only one month to go
The gig is promoted with huge adverts even in the smallest villages all over Austria...

Date: August 9, 2017 11:00

bernard90mike
Tickets available now for ALL categories!!!
[www.oeticket.com]

GA tix - availability: high!

I have no idea why this concert sells this bad confused smiley - only one month to go
The gig is promoted with huge adverts even in the smallest villages all over Austria...

They could expand the area up to 115.000 tickets. I think they originally had 75.000 tickets on sale and then expanded to 85.000. The GA tickets where out of sale for at least a month so I think they decided to add more tickets. I think this will be the biggest crowd of the whole tour and they play in the middle of nowhere - not in a big city.

Yes there are tickets available in all categories. They will fill up the seats and the pit with Lucky Dippers and then this crowd will look great smiling smiley

Posted by: kickit ()
Date: August 9, 2017 11:20

Support Acts in Spielberg are:

John Lee Hooker Jr.
and
Kaleo

and there is also a special Pre-Show Area - opening at 10.00 am

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: August 9, 2017 11:38

Where do you have that info from?

Posted by: kickit ()
Date: August 9, 2017 11:50

spunky
Where do you have that info from?

From the most recent Newsletter from the Promoter

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-09 14:11 by kickit.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: August 9, 2017 14:32

kickit
Support Acts in Spielberg are:

John Lee Hooker Jr.
and
Kaleo

and there is also a special Pre-Show Area - opening at 10.00 am

Kaleo! Yes! They will become real big! I don't go to Austria this time. Hope to see them on another date e.g. Hamburg (on the other dates they are on tour in the US).

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: August 9, 2017 16:56

Currently tickets at all levels on sale on the official site, including pit tickets (494 euros).

I am actually in Vienna on that Saturday night, beginning to be a bit tempted...

syrel

Date: August 9, 2017 17:25

kickit

From the most recent Newsletter from the Promoter

Great info there, thanks!

Advice from any locals? Should I drive in myself and try to park onsite or should I drive to the Judenburg bus station, park there and take a shuttle???

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: August 9, 2017 21:04

The slowest sale of them all? confused smiley

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: August 10, 2017 12:25

I think it's selling pretty good....So,they added on another 10,000+ tickets.... Looks like they are making into a kind of one day festival which is very cool....Looking forward to see what they have at 10.00 in the morning...we shall see 5 weeks to go..M

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: August 10, 2017 20:54

mikey C
I think it's selling pretty good...

Well...

Date: August 10, 2017 23:23

TooTough
mikey C
I think it's selling pretty good...

Well...

I think they sold more tickets for this show than for any other except maybe Hamburg. They added GA tickets yesterday after they had none for sale for over a month and they had 85.000 on sale and now it should be even more. The seats will be filled up with lucky dippers

Posted by: MickDaseway ()
Date: August 19, 2017 18:06

hello

does anyone know? I have my wife's ticket, she can not be on the event. This ticket will have my friend, and the ticket has the name of his wife. There will be no problem?

Mick

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 4 of 9

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2080
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home