Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 3 of 9
Re: Spielberg Austria travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: May 14, 2017 15:34

Thank you MGetzner and stereomanic for your help. Much appreciated!

Re: Spielberg Austria travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: bernard90mike ()
Date: May 14, 2017 20:29

Update on the Spielberg show:
Not 100.000 but 74.000 tickets are available according to Mr Tatar(promoter)
If sales are going well there's the possibility to make it a little bigger.

At the moment sales are 'ok' but not as good as in 2014(Vienna) at the same time, where most of the tix where sold out within 3 hours.

1. Obviously most of the people 'interested' in the gig are hesitating buying a ticket due to the high prices I believe.

2. Another reason seems to be the large amount of 'big acts' playing this summer in Austria (Elton John, Coldplay, GN'R, Robbie, Kings Of Leon and so on as well as some huge festivals), and Austria is not the biggest country...

3. Spielberg is not the best venue for a concert...

But I'm sure as closer the concert comes - the faster the tix will sell

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-14 20:30 by bernard90mike.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 14, 2017 20:40

bernard90mike

That's why I don't gonna go there. Vienna 2014 was a much better venue.

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: May 15, 2017 15:37

Got home late last night about 4am Prague time clicked around and Yes Lucky dips appeared for Spielberg woke up and gone again......I think for this show it will be available here and there all summer....

Date: May 16, 2017 05:22

back up again same time as last night 4am

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: May 16, 2017 05:41

Ah I see where Spielberg is now... Just this minute scored lucky dip.

Rod

Posted by: stereomanic ()
Date: May 18, 2017 13:07

bernard90mike
Update on the Spielberg show:

At the moment sales are 'ok' but not as good as in 2014(Vienna) at the same time, where most of the tix where sold out within 3 hours.

1. Obviously most of the people 'interested' in the gig are hesitating buying a ticket due to the high prices I believe.

2. Another reason seems to be the large amount of 'big acts' playing this summer in Austria (Elton John, Coldplay, GN'R, Robbie, Kings Of Leon and so on as well as some huge festivals), and Austria is not the biggest country...

But I'm sure as closer the concert comes - the faster the tix will sell

I don't think the 100 euro price tag is that bad really, most big long standing acts are commanding that kind of figure now. And if you are going to pay 100 euro to go and see the likes of Coldplay and Robbie then you need your head testing if you wont pay that for the Stones ;-)

Ultimately anyone who wants one last chance to see this band live one more time whilst Mick can run around the stage the way he does at the age of 74 then now is the time to travel to go and see them. I don't think he will be doing it at 80 and if he does it may not be something worth seeing! But I think Charlie will call it a day soon, maybe one final UK tour next year if we are lucky.

Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: May 18, 2017 13:13

MAF
bernard90mike

That's why I don't gonna go there. Vienna 2014 was a much better venue.

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: May 18, 2017 13:16

The main problem is the venue IMO

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: May 18, 2017 23:12

Adventure time!

spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

I love The Rolling Stones.

Posted by: stereomanic ()
Date: May 20, 2017 00:01

When ACDC played at Spielberg in 2015 in front of 105,000 people it got good reviews. From the rear, the concert sounds very good and a little spongy, right in front of the stage it is roaring loudly and overwhelmingly violent.

800 buses bought fans to and from the venue. It will be amazing to see 800 buses filled with Stones fans in September!

Posted by: MickDaseway ()
Date: May 22, 2017 21:31

Hi
What band will support the Stones? Somebody knows?

Posted by: fabriset ()
Date: May 24, 2017 22:00

Does anybody knows how many people will be in the Golden Circle?
10,000 or more for you?
Thank you for your comments!

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: June 10, 2017 09:45

[www.gpticketshop.com]

There are now camping tickets available. Can we have a big IORR party on friday?

Date: June 27, 2017 13:44

Afternoon Everybody,
Look's like The 99 Euro's GA are sold out..........Glad to see it is selling....I am Sure it will be a full boat by September...Looking forward to this...Take Care Everyone M

Date: June 27, 2017 17:06

mikey C
Afternoon Everybody,
Look's like The 99 Euro's GA are sold out..........Glad to see it is selling....I am Sure it will be a full boat by September...Looking forward to this...Take Care Everyone M

GA is sold out but I think this is for a capacity of 85.000 as stated in some interviews. But they can add another 25.000 tickets for a total crowd of 110.000. I think they could sell this. Two and a half months until the show.

But there are many seats still available. I think the Lucky Dip people (me included) will get them.

Posted by: SirCorto ()
Date: June 27, 2017 17:57

hockenheim95
[www.gpticketshop.com]

There are now camping tickets available. Can we have a big IORR party on friday?

Still available at ticketcorner.ch

Date: June 28, 2017 11:31

Ticketcorner.ch Has none available for GA at this time.Sold out.M

Date: June 28, 2017 15:00

According to this drawing the concert will take place here:

Posted by: bernard90mike ()
Date: June 30, 2017 18:31

GA tickets still available here
[ticket.krone.at]

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: July 1, 2017 20:35

Maybe Prague or Belgrade would have been the better idea than a field in the middle of nowhere in a oversaturated country.

Date: July 2, 2017 00:36

No problem with that....But this what we got......M

Posted by: bauk77 ()
Date: July 2, 2017 14:20

first concert for me in the middle of nowhere. but i think it will be a different vibe as in a city. booked camping green for 2 nights. will be a special adventure for me because i thought camping is long over for me :-)

Date: July 2, 2017 14:51

I booked camping red. Are other IORR members on that one?

Date: July 2, 2017 15:17

Thank you Bernard my lazy friend's in Prague got GA thank's to you Cheer's...M

Date: July 8, 2017 16:02

Anyone who is going to this show and wants to see what the area is like, tune in to the Austrian Formula 1 Grand Prix this weekend which comes from the Red Bull Ring. Some great helicopter camera shots showing off the stunning scenery. I went several years ago for the race and it is quite spectacular.
It will be equally spectacular for the Stones gig, no question!

Date: July 11, 2017 16:02

Look's like 1 ticket left from Ticket.Krone.at site 99 euro last chance...To grab it.M

Date: July 11, 2017 18:54

Look's like we have a winner....M

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: July 11, 2017 19:09

Pics from this past weekend...looks gorgeous!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-07-11 19:13 by Kurt.

Date: July 11, 2017 20:04

Great photo's thank you for posting only 2 months to go!!!!!!

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 3 of 9

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1864
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home