Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910
Current Page: 10 of 10
Re: Dusseldorf Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: October 8, 2017 21:16

PaintMonkeyManBlack
As long as they are standing i dont care. People making you sit are a buzkill.

Sitting at a Stones concert? That's crazy talk.

Re: Dusseldorf Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Date: October 8, 2017 21:30

I know..

How many dips are sold every show? Any guesses?

Posted by: bv ()
Date: October 8, 2017 22:25

PaintMonkeyManBlack

You have to show some respect to fans who have bad legs. You may love the Stones and still have bad legs, so sitting down is a needed option for those who can not stand for 3-4 hours non-stop.

Bjornulf

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: October 8, 2017 22:31

yes ....

Date: October 8, 2017 22:38

bv
PaintMonkeyManBlack

You have to show some respect to fans who have bad legs. You may love the Stones and still have bad legs, so sitting down is a needed option for those who can not stand for 3-4 hours non-stop.
You are right but i explained wrong. No problem with people sitting down. But i do have a problem with people sitting down asking others to sit down so they can see.

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: October 8, 2017 22:45

PaintMonkeyManBlack
bv
PaintMonkeyManBlack

You are right but i explained wrong. No problem with people sitting down. But i do have a problem with people sitting down asking others to sit down so they can see.

The artists themselves, including Mick, often get very frustrated if people remain seated. I saw Joe Bonamassa recently and he finally yelled "Stand up!" to those of us in the front rows who chose to sit and listen. He didn't notice one woman had crutches!

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: October 8, 2017 23:27

PaintMonkeyManBlack
I know..

I aked they guy who handed out the Lucky Dip tickets at Hamburg and he said they just had 200 pairs

Date: October 8, 2017 23:54

slewan
PaintMonkeyManBlack
I know..

I aked they guy who handed out the Lucky Dip tickets at Hamburg and he said they just had 200 pairs
Thank you. Pretty big pit chance i recon!

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: October 8, 2017 23:55

It's a Rock'n'Roll show and if people have bad legs I'm sorry about them but if they need to sit down the whole show they can still buy a stadium seat. But many people have no leg deasease, but as they get older their muscles get weaker which happens to everyone. What does Mick? He trains every day to be still able to dance and sing for over two hours. What does Bjornulf? I read he walks about 3 hours a day in preperation for the tour. I understand that not everybody needs to do these things normally, but to celebrate the spirit of Rock'N'Roll I want to see people dancing and partying. That's what the band does on stage and that's what the audience should be doing. Can't stand it if people stand there as if they are watching the opera. The problem is that with those 500€ seats many of the people are such people. And that's the fault of the promotor (and also the band 'cause they allow it) because money is more important than a good atmosphere. It's not that the German promoter is super-social and wants to support people with bad legs, it's all about the money. I belong to the younger folks here and I admire the people who grew up with this band, but it's a pity that younger fans can't afford the good tickets. I took three of my friends to Hamburg to their first stones show and they loved it. Would be great if more younger people would have the opportunity to see the Stones. But for students or trainees even 200€ is much money.

Date: October 9, 2017 00:27

122pit tickets available at the moment

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: October 9, 2017 01:01

Right, cuz if the prices were lower for front tickets, all the college kids would be interested/ snap them up eye rolling smiley

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: October 9, 2017 01:04

At 799 Euro each for a pit that isn't a pit ticket, they can keep them.

sc uk

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: October 9, 2017 02:22

straycatuk
At 799 Euro each for a pit that isn't a pit ticket, they can keep them.

sc uk

It just means the Lucky Dippers will get most of them. The German shows have had the richest pickings for Lucky Dippers so far and those 799€ tickets are the reason for that.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: October 9, 2017 10:38

This thread is now closed. For Düsseldorf show comments please use the live thread:

[iorr.org]

Bjornulf

Goto Page: Previous12345678910
Current Page: 10 of 10

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1260
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home