Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 9 of 10
Re: Dusseldorf Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Date: October 8, 2017 00:29

grzegorz67
slewan
grzegorz67
..... I won't be there. Imho, they should find a way of limiting voting to those attending the shows, though not sure how they'd effectively do that.

easy – print a code on each ticket or sent people who bought tickets a code with the confirmation email for the purchase

Of course. They should just do that as ticket holders are the onew who'll hear it. It seems silly to be able to vote for a song being played at a concert you're not going to be at. No idea why they don't do it.

Maybe that would be a waste of time because the "vote" is clearly rigged anyway.

Before the opening nights of these tours,they rehearse the vote winner in the set list run through in the exact slot which it ends up being performed ..... before the "voting" ends. In some cases just a few hours after the "vote" begins.

Anyway,some people who are not there vote because they listen to live recordings.

But,yes,I suppose that it might be a good idea to have a legitimate song vote among only people who are attending the concert. But first there would need to be a legitimate song vote .... and then the focus could shift to which people can take part in it.

Re: Dusseldorf Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: MAF ()
Date: October 8, 2017 01:09

Tickets still available: No filter pit and seats: eventim. Might be a good chance for those with lucky dips.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-08 01:12 by MAF.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: October 8, 2017 01:10

Winning Ugly VXII
Maybe that would be a waste of time because the "vote" is clearly rigged anyway.

Is it? I mean when I see the songs I can almost tell everytime what songs will win. It is pretty clear. And also - after a few minutes I am sure you can already tell what song will win.

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: October 8, 2017 02:46

And my winner is: WHEN THE WHIP COMES DOWN (Fonda Theatre 2015 version).

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: October 8, 2017 04:14

Look for Scopes for Düsseldorf - I'm there with some friends and we try to scope the show. So keep fingers crossed everything works out fine! smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: October 8, 2017 04:17

waterrats
Look for Scopes for Düsseldorf - I'm there with some friends and we try to scope the show. So keep fingers crossed everything works out fine! smiling bouncing smiley

Thanks for the effort, and enjoy the show! smileys with beer

Date: October 8, 2017 04:55

schwonek
Winning Ugly VXII

Is it? I mean when I see the songs I can almost tell everytime what songs will win. It is pretty clear. And also - after a few minutes I am sure you can already tell what song will win.

It is.

How could anyone know that "Rocks Off" would win in Barcelona versus All Down The Line, Bitch, and Live With Me. "Rocks Off" is probably the least popular of those four songs to the general public. The other 3 (especially "Bitch") are played over the radio for years. Maybe not as much as they used to be , but much more often than "Rocks Off" which I have only ever heard on the radio a few times .... probably when the Stones were in town.

And just look at the 'Bridges to Babylon' song votes. It was always just about the same list of about 15 songs to vote for. Yet,they all won the vote on different nights except for "I Go Wild". So,how could it be predicted which song would win on which night?? Except that when there was some kind of a local tie-in to the area in which they were playing the concert .... such as "She's a Rainbow" in Hawaii,they would make sure that song "won" the "vote".

Also,they would have special guests on hand back stage just in case the song they were there to perform in won the vote??

The Stones are not the most spontaneous group of people out there. They never have been.

Posted by: RawIguanaCologne ()
Date: October 8, 2017 06:53

Cristiano Radtke

[www.instagram.com]

What about this red thingy? Is it a kinda plastic todger like in 1975/76???

Date: October 8, 2017 09:44

Wow pit looks huge

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: October 8, 2017 11:18

PaintMonkeyManBlack
Wow pit looks huge

Small Pit - Like Zürich

Because Pit tickets sold bad (799 EUR) there will be many LUCKY Lucky Lucky Dips inside and in the "Front Of Stage seating Area". That`s nice!

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: October 8, 2017 11:30

PaintMonkeyManBlack
Wow pit looks huge

Wait until they put up the barriers.
It will be as small as at they previous shows.

Posted by: powerage78 ()
Date: October 8, 2017 11:46

799 € eye popping smileyeye rolling smiley
How a young audience could be there ?

satisfaction2
PaintMonkeyManBlack
Wow pit looks huge

Small Pit - Like Zürich

Because Pit tickets sold bad (799 EUR) there will be many LUCKY Lucky Lucky Dips inside and in the "Front Of Stage seating Area". That`s nice!

I'm just a Bad Boy Boogie

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: October 8, 2017 12:07

799 € for pit tickets? eye popping smiley
Was that for regular face value tix, or some sort of VIP?

confused smiley

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: October 8, 2017 12:25

Hairball

confused smiley

Regular. :-(

Date: October 8, 2017 14:57

schwonek
Hairball

confused smiley

Not all sold - Eventim + Ticketmaster are offering "PIT 799 EUR" and "SEATING direct behind PIT 499 EUR" this moment!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-08 15:02 by satisfaction2.

Date: October 8, 2017 15:28

satisfaction2
schwonek
Hairball

confused smiley

Not all sold - Eventim + Ticketmaster are offering "PIT 799 EUR" and "SEATING direct behind PIT 499 EUR" this moment!

Seated behind the pit - unless there's no elevated seating, people won't see too much, hehehe ...

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: October 8, 2017 15:45

Hairball

799 € for pit tickets? Was that for regular face value tix, or some sort of VIP?

799 € was the regular face value price of the NoFilter-Pit-Tickets for all three concerts in Germany 2017 (Hamburg, Munich, Düsseldorf).

The price for the StartMeUp-VIP1-Package was 1275 € and the only difference to the regular Tickets was the Merchandise set [iorr.org] ....

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: October 8, 2017 15:55

waterrats

Seated behind the pit - unless there's no elevated seating, people won't see too much, hehehe ...

The people will stand on their seats after few songs ....

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: October 8, 2017 16:36

RawIguanaCologne
What about this red thingy?

There are two "red thingys" in that photo. Both are equipment lifts.

Date: October 8, 2017 16:52

bye bye johnny
RawIguanaCologne
What about this red thingy?

There are two "red thingys" in that photo. Both are equipment lifts.

red things hot smiley

Posted by: RawIguanaCologne ()
Date: October 8, 2017 17:40

Soundcheck tonight or tomorrow?

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: October 8, 2017 18:03

RawIguanaCologne
Soundcheck tonight or tomorrow?

Sounchecks are usually in the afternoon before they let the crowd in. The only exception is usually opening night, when it was 2 days before. That was the case in Hamburg. Any other sound checking will be done by their crew/support act.

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: October 8, 2017 18:54

Irix
waterrats

for sure...

Date: October 8, 2017 20:07

Ok, tomorow is showtime for the Stones and us again! smiling bouncing smiley

Me and a friend will try to get a Periscope stream done. The complete show, of course.

To find us, go to this Periscope page or find us via a search for "Rolling Stones"...

See you there!!!!

Date: October 8, 2017 20:20

Lots of tix at Eventim including general standing for 149 Euro.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: October 8, 2017 20:37

MAF
Lots of tix at Eventim including general standing for 149 Euro.

bad luck for lucky dippers. Somebody should by off the cheap seats, please…

Date: October 8, 2017 20:46

Irix
waterrats

On their seat...?but may i assume they stand the whole show?

Date: October 8, 2017 21:00

In Hamburg they stood almost the whole show in front of their seats - not on their seats...

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: October 8, 2017 21:08

MAF
In Hamburg they stood almost the whole show in front of their seats - not on their seats...

right, standing on those seats would have been rather dangerous!

Date: October 8, 2017 21:14

As long as they are standing i dont care. People making you sit are a buzkill.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 9 of 10

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1758
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home