Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 8 of 10
Re: Dusseldorf Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: October 7, 2017 17:05

schwonek

There are pictures on Shidobee of the Stones leaving the hotel in Copenhagen. Maybe they are on their way to Düsseldorf - or just rehearsing?

They're on their way to Düsseldorf: [www.Flightradar24.com] smiling smiley

Re: Dusseldorf Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: james3333 ()
Date: October 7, 2017 18:29

They havy arivved at Duesseldorf - The flightradar-website has currently a slight problem, it shows the airplane at th starting point, not at the current location.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-07 18:33 by james3333.

Posted by: heinz_str ()
Date: October 7, 2017 19:56

Hi,
does somebody know, in what hotel they stay in Düsseldorf?
I have been 5 min to late when they arrived at the airport

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: October 7, 2017 20:24

We're not suppose to talk about hotels here. But good luck to you and enjoy Dusseldorf!

Posted by: heinz_str ()
Date: October 7, 2017 20:47

Thanks, I found it. The same like last time

Posted by: harald2002 ()
Date: October 7, 2017 20:57

Welcome to Düsseldorf!
Posted by: django ()
Date: October 7, 2017 16:10

Hi friends from all over the world,

Just 48+ hours to go and I’m exited and happy that my favourite band (Fan since 1974, 16 years old) is in town again! I am a Düsseldorfer and I just want to let you know how beautiful my hometown is.

Düsseldorf, as a city, was founded in 1288 and it is one of the most beautiful cities at the river Rhine. Heinrich Heine was born here in 1797 and 180 years later Kraftwerk invented electronic pop music in a small studio (Kling Klang) near Central Station. Düsseldorf is the capital city of the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia and one of the most popular cities in Germany. It’s a city of culture, sports, fashion and international business and .... it’s a green city. The Japanese community in Düsseldorf is the third-largest in Europe after London and Paris. Not to forget the famous Altbier, a very special dark beer with a strong taste. I love my town. Please watch:

[www.youtube.com]

Thank you! Enjoy your stay, enjoy the concert and have a good time.

Take care,

Wolfgang

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-07 21:03 by bv.

Re: Welcome to Düsseldorf!
Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: October 7, 2017 16:42

Actually never been to Düsseldorf...
but nice idea to promote your city!
Have fun on Monday!

But did you know that...[www.der-postillon.com]
>grinning smiley<

Posted by: Bjorn ()
Date: October 7, 2017 16:43

Germany has a lot to offer! :-D

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: October 7, 2017 18:24

django,exactly my thoughts.
well put indeed...I'm born in this town,
it still got lots to offer if you're interested...

Great show to everyone joining at monday.
I'll be there and looking so forward to...

Date: October 7, 2017 19:12

I love Dusseldorf and can't wait to get there tomorrow. Been living in Germany 17 years now and my favorite beer is Alt! Schumacher and Uerige are world class in my opinion. Plus Lowensenf mustard comes from Dusseldorf. You must see the strip of pubs, especially on Saturday night. Amazing, and a great rival to Munich, again my opinion. Maybe Dean meant the industrial side of the city? Other than cloud cover I never see anything grey there.

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: October 7, 2017 21:19

Song vote for Dusseldorf:

When the Whip Comes Down
Get Off of my Cloud
You Got Me Rocking
Respectable

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: October 7, 2017 21:21

Song vote is up.

When The Whip Comes Down
Get off My Cloud
You Got Me Rocking
Respectable

GOOMC or Respectable for me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-07 21:22 by Green Lady.

Posted by: powerage78 ()
Date: October 7, 2017 21:22

GOMC for me.

I'm just a Bad Boy Boogie

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: October 7, 2017 21:33

Thommie
Song vote for Dusseldorf:

When the Whip Comes Down
Get Off of my Cloud
You Got Me Rocking
Respectable

please NOT YGMR (a poor song AND it has already been performed on this tour).

Whip or Respectale would be great (I guess a lot of people here already saw them doing Cloud in Berlin in 2014)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-07 21:38 by slewan.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: October 7, 2017 21:34

GOMC will make it - obviously. I like that because that means they might play Under my Thumb. Which is good news!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-07 21:37 by schwonek.

Date: October 7, 2017 21:37

Date: October 7, 2017 21:40

schwonek
GOMC will make it - obviously.

i don't hope so…

and it can't be true that You Go Me Rocking as an option for Dusseldorf, since Dusseldorf is so close to Amsterdam where they already did YOu Got Me Rocking

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-07 21:44 by slewan.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: October 7, 2017 21:44

I would plump for GOMC as I've neve heard it live in 23 shows. However I won't be there. Imho, they should find a way of limiting voting to those attending the shows, though not sure how they'd effectively do that.

Date: October 7, 2017 21:46

grzegorz67
I would plump for GOMC as I've neve heard it live in 23 shows. However I won't be there. Imho, they should find a way of limiting voting to those attending the shows, though not sure how they'd effectively do that.

easy – print a code on each ticket or sent people who bought tickets a code with the confirmation email for the purchase

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: October 7, 2017 21:50

slewan
grzegorz67

easy – print a code on each ticket or sent people who bought tickets a code with the confirmation email for the purchase

Of course. They should just do that as ticket holders are the onew who'll hear it. It seems silly to be able to vote for a song being played at a concert you're not going to be at. No idea why they don't do it.

Date: October 7, 2017 21:55

From Bon Johnston on Shidobe

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-07 21:56 by schwonek.

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: October 7, 2017 22:18

django
Hi friends from all over the world,

Just 48+ hours to go and I’m exited and happy that my favourite band (Fan since 1974, 16 years old) is in town again! I am a Düsseldorfer and I just want to let you know how beautiful my hometown is.

Düsseldorf, as a city, was founded in 1288 and it is one of the most beautiful cities at the river Rhine. Heinrich Heine was born here in 1797 and 180 years later Kraftwerk invented electronic pop music in a small studio (Kling Klang) near Central Station. Düsseldorf is the capital city of the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia and one of the most popular cities in Germany. It’s a city of culture, sports, fashion and international business and .... it’s a green city. The Japanese community in Düsseldorf is the third-largest in Europe after London and Paris. Not to forget the famous Altbier, a very special dark beer with a strong taste. I love my town. Please watch:

[www.youtube.com]

Thank you! Enjoy your stay, enjoy the concert and have a good time.

Take care,

Wolfgang

Respect - Grüsse vom Fürstenplatz

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: October 7, 2017 22:34

They did YGMR 2007 at Düsseldorf...
I don't like the song so everything else is welcome.Whip is really hot regarding the Fonda show...I'll vote that one.

Date: October 7, 2017 23:30

shortfatfanny -we're thinking alike. Second place for me is Respectable. Still hoping they'll do Dancing With Mr D.

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: October 7, 2017 23:42

Get Off of my Cloud!

Usually they play it great nowdays unlike the other Some Girls numbers.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-07 23:45 by 1962.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: October 7, 2017 23:42

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: October 7, 2017 23:46

Cristiano Radtke

[www.instagram.com]
Best stage since the ABB Tour!

Date: October 7, 2017 23:53

Cristiano Radtke

[www.instagram.com]

Wow! Thx.

Posted by: bart-man ()
Date: October 8, 2017 00:15

Intersting vote choise (finally) I go for Respectable. But if Get off my cloud or Whip wins, it’s okay for me. But please, no YGMR cool smiley

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 8 of 10

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1912
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home