Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 7 of 10
Re: Dusseldorf Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Date: October 6, 2017 10:35

Cheltie
a friend of mine has two spare early entry-tix for the standing, in case anyone is interested...

Thanks, more after bars that might be having some sort of 'unofficial' pre-Stones party. Playing Stones songs etc.

Re: Dusseldorf Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: October 6, 2017 10:45

Warm-Up Party

Charity Concert For ARCHE Düsseldorf (Entry 10,00 EUR)
The entry is donated for a "Music-Projekt For Children"

"The Stones Tribute Band"

Sunday, 08. Oct. 2017 - 21:00 Uhr

Kanapee, Hochstr. 34, 40670 Meerbusch (near Düsseldorf)

[www.facebook.com]

[www.facebook.com]

[www.facebook.com]

[www.kanapee.com]

--------------

I think the best "Stones Cover Band" in Germany

HAVE FUN!

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-06 21:13 by satisfaction2.

Posted by: lickskeith ()
Date: October 6, 2017 11:48

Hey guys.
I m going to Düsseldorf for my 25th show at age 31.
I m doing this alone for the first time coming from France on Monday PL

I would love to meet you guys at the Arena for some beers before the show and maybe meet some GA people that want to tag along for the show.

I can’t wait for Monday! So excited!
Hope to see you soon

Tom

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: October 6, 2017 12:34

yvonnedanger
I bought my tickets from Eventim but didn't get an email with security infos. The info that the security advices are the same in Düsseldorf as they were in Hamburg and Munich contradicts the statement that bags up to 14x21cm are allowed because they were prohibited in Munich too. (of course what I saw inside the arena is a completely different story...). Would anybody be able to upload the file as mentioned: "You can find the bag policy and a list of prohibited items attached for your information."

thank you!

"STRICTLY FORBIDDEN ARE:
• CAMERAS, AUDIO OR VIDEO RECORDING DEVICES
• GOPRO’S, TABLET PC’S, SELFIE STICKS
• FIREWORKS, LASERPOINTERS, KLAXONS
• WEAPONS, KNIFES, SPRAYS
• UMBRELLAS, FLAGPOLES
• BOTTLES, CANS
• FOOD IN CONTAINERS
• BACKPACKS, SUITCASES, BAGS (ONLY BELLY BAGS ARE PERMITTED)
• SPIKED BRACELETS, LARGE CHAINS,WALLET CHAINS
• INLINE SKATES, ROLLERBLADES, SKATEBOARDS
• BICYCLES, STROLLER
• HELMETS
• PETS"

Posted by: Gangster-of-love ()
Date: October 6, 2017 12:46

I've just called up the promoter and he has told me that tbe roof of the arena will be losed and that the arena will be heated too.
For Lucky Dippers: You can't use the public transportation system dir free, because you've ticket to show. This Information was given to me also by tbe promoter.

So enjoy the Show ...See you there

Keep on rollin'
Gangster

Posted by: JJackFlash8962 ()
Date: October 6, 2017 14:49

Offical information on the site of the venue in German.

[www.espritarena.de]

Date: October 6, 2017 15:08

Not permitted are bags, handbags, backpacks, liquids of any kind.

Allowed are „Clutches“, Bauchtaschen (belt bags?) and Brustbeutel (neck pouches?) up to Din A5-size.

It is says: "Please leave all forbidden items at home and only bring your wallet, mobile phone and your keys."

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: October 6, 2017 16:06

No small cameras allowed? Like in Hamburg? Grrrr....

Posted by: Cheltie ()
Date: October 6, 2017 16:44

A friend of mine has two spare tix GA to sell. I think she would sell also only one. Would you be interested? Handing over would be no problem cause we are in duesseldorf from Sunday.

Date: October 6, 2017 16:44

The webpage of the Esprit Arena does not mention cameras at all. But we have the information from slewan, that security advices are the same as in Hamburg and Munich and we have the information on Esprit Arena's site that we are allowed to bring: wallet, mobile phone, keys and very small bag (A5-size). So I would assume: No cameras indeed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-06 16:45 by JJackFlash8962.

Date: October 6, 2017 16:53

The email says you can bring cameras that don't have a detachable lens.

Date: October 6, 2017 17:29

RawIguanaCologne
hi folks

need to get another ticket for GA (original cost 150 €) for a friend of mine, does anybody have a link or sth from people who actually can´t go?

best
seb
A friend of mine has two spare tix GA to sell. I think she would sell also only one. Would you be interested? Handing over would be no problem cause we are in duesseldorf from Sunday.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: October 6, 2017 17:34

Cheltie, I might be interested in one single ticket if it's still available. My email is not hidden. Thanks.

Posted by: heinz_str ()
Date: October 6, 2017 18:19

Hi, does somebody know, when the Stones will arrive in Düsseldorf?

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: October 6, 2017 20:30

heinz_str

Hi, does somebody know, when the Stones will arrive in Düsseldorf?

Maybe Sat, 7th Oct. around 5pm if they follow their habits ....

Posted by: RawIguanaCologne ()
Date: October 6, 2017 20:35

Hi Cheltie, I really would like to take one of your tix! My numeber is +49(0)-174-4883218

have a good one!! Seb

Date: October 6, 2017 20:40

RawIguanaCologne
Hi Cheltie, I really would like to take one of your tix! My numeber is +49(0)-174-4883218

have a good one!! Seb

Ok, we will give you a call.

Date: October 6, 2017 20:42

Cheltie
RawIguanaCologne

have a good one!! Seb

I try to reach my friend next 2 hours

Date: October 6, 2017 20:44

frankotero
Cheltie, I might be interested in one single ticket if it's still available. My email is not hidden. Thanks.
We get in contact with you

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: October 6, 2017 23:33

scoreboardpaddock
The email says you can bring cameras that don't have a detachable lens.

Who is the sender of your email? My email says no cameras.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: October 6, 2017 23:44

the email form eventim says:

"NOTICE! IMPORTANT SAFETY DIRECTIONS!
STRICTLY FORBIDDEN ARE:
• CAMERAS, AUDIO OR VIDEO RECORDING DEVICES
• UMBRELLAS, FLAGPOLES
• BOTTLES, CANS
• FOOD IN CONTAINERS
• BICYCLES, STROLLER
• HELMETS
• PETS

(sorry, I'm to stupid to add a pdf with this rules)

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: October 7, 2017 08:45

slewan

STRICTLY FORBIDDEN ARE:
CAMERAS, AUDIO OR VIDEO RECORDING DEVICES
• UMBRELLAS, FLAGPOLES
• BOTTLES, CANS
• FOOD IN CONTAINERS
• BICYCLES, STROLLER
• HELMETS
• PETS

Because as we all know, cameras and recording devices are extremely dangerous devices and are often used to hurt other people eye rolling smiley

Posted by: bart-man ()
Date: October 7, 2017 09:48

Happy24
slewan

STRICTLY FORBIDDEN ARE:
CAMERAS, AUDIO OR VIDEO RECORDING DEVICES
• UMBRELLAS, FLAGPOLES
• BOTTLES, CANS
• FOOD IN CONTAINERS
• BICYCLES, STROLLER
• HELMETS
• PETS

Because as we all know, cameras and recording devices are extremely dangerous devices and are often used to hurt other people eye rolling smiley

Why would you bring pets, inline skates etc or bikes into the stadium?

Posted by: bv ()
Date: October 7, 2017 11:02

They say Düsseldorf airport is known for heavy side winds during landings at times. Don't be worried if your plane is swinging a bit during landing. This landing happened just a few days ago at Düsseldorf airport:

[www.youtube.com]

Unbelieveable AIRBUS A380 HARD CROSSWIND LANDING during a STORM at Düsseldorf.

Aviation experts say this was a "no worry" landing. The pilots are trained to do these landings, and for sure this is not on autopilot!

Bjornulf

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: October 7, 2017 13:40

bv

Aviation experts say this was a "no worry" landing. The pilots are trained to do these landings, and for sure this is not on autopilot!

So our favorite Band will always be safe when they come to town with their B767 .... smiling smiley

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: October 7, 2017 14:15

Irix
bv

So our favorite Band will always be safe when they come to town with their B767 .... smiling smiley

If it's that bad, their entourage will know snd they'll just land elsewhere and complete their journey by car. Plenty of other airports nearby e.g. Cologne.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: October 7, 2017 14:19

The storm has left the area...

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: October 7, 2017 14:46

MAF
The storm has left the area...

NO weather problems in Düsseldorf!

ALLES GUT!

Little rain in the moment as I see from my window.

[www.facebook.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-07 14:48 by satisfaction2.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: October 7, 2017 15:40

There are pictures on Shidobee of the Stones leaving the hotel in Copenhagen. Maybe they are on their way to Düsseldorf - or just rehearsing?

Date: October 7, 2017 16:56

Cheltie
Cheltie
RawIguanaCologne

have a good one!! Seb

I try to reach my friend next 2 hours

It's a package ticket with early entry..,250 Euro (face value is 325) you are interested please Send an email to salzmann@syltkiter.de or have a look at her thread on all sold out.
[iorr.org]
we are in D.dorf tommorrow afternoo and could call you

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 7 of 10

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1959
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home