Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 5 of 10
Re: Dusseldorf Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Topi ()
Date: July 25, 2017 12:42

More tickets dropping tomorrow morning at 10 AM local.

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Dusseldorf Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: July 25, 2017 14:25

Any chance these will be lucky dips?

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: July 25, 2017 16:05

Probably not the ones they are supposedly dropping because of the "extra space", but you can always hope LD's pop up in the coming weeks as well.

The promoter is saying the drop tomorrow is mostly seats but some standing room tickets as well.

[www.fkpscorpio.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-07-25 16:10 by Topi.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: July 26, 2017 12:30

Categories which were available at the additional Ticket-Sale on Eventim.de, 26-Jul-2017, 10am CEST:

There were no Lucky Dip Tickets. Cat.11+12 = Restricted view.

Posted by: karimamilena ()
Date: August 2, 2017 21:43

I need to sell my ticket for the Düsseldorf show. It is Unterrang 25 row 17 seated, rather close to stage right side (see black mark on picture). Face value or offer. Seems I don't manage to post the links properly, sorry 'bout that.

[www.flickr.com]

[www.flickr.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-02 21:46 by karimamilena.

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: August 3, 2017 14:54

Irix
Categories which were available at the additional Ticket-Sale on Eventim.de, 26-Jul-2017, 10am CEST:

There were no Lucky Dip Tickets. Cat.11+12 = Restricted view.

I thought the German shows are sold out since mid May?! Ha ha ha...

Date: August 31, 2017 13:25

Still Tickets available via [www.Eventim.de] :

(31-Aug-2017, noon)

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: September 11, 2017 15:22

After the Hamburg gig with no Periscope streams whatsoever, I maybe have something going for D'dorf: a friend of mine has the proper smartphone, volume and LTE for streaming the gig.

That indeed would be nice and greatly satisfying to pay a little back of the fun so many nice people here provide for us during the last tours!

So keep your fingers crossed that everything works out the way I plan it, hehehe! smiling bouncing smiley grinning smiley

Date: September 11, 2017 16:35

waterrats

After the Hamburg gig with no Periscope streams whatsoever, I maybe have something going for D'dorf: a friend of mine has the proper smartphone, volume and LTE for streaming the gig.

But the question is if the base-stations of the cellular network are sufficient for 50,000 people at the same time. The best would have been some tests with other large scale concerts, but there ain't such at the moment in the Esprit-Arena beside the Stones. And Football-Club 'Fortuna' plays only in the 2nd league.

The capacity of the cellular network in Hamburg Stadtpark was a very big problem. I wanted to post a Live-Setlist, but with the O2 network (E-Plus) in Hamburg Stadtpark I had absolutely zero Internet connection .... sad smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-11 16:50 by Irix.

Date: September 11, 2017 20:50

Irix
waterrats

But the question is if the base-stations of the cellular network are sufficient for 50,000 people at the same time. The best would have been some tests with other large scale concerts, but there ain't such at the moment in the Esprit-Arena beside the Stones. And Football-Club 'Fortuna' plays only in the 2nd league.

The capacity of the cellular network in Hamburg Stadtpark was a very big problem. I wanted to post a Live-Setlist, but with the O2 network (E-Plus) in Hamburg Stadtpark I had absolutely zero Internet connection .... sad smiley

Hi Irix,

yes, the differnet networks result in different connection qualities. But whereas in Stadtpark we can assume, that in the venues to come there will be better connections. In a stadium, when you have tens of thousands of people watching footbar, you can expect many of them so tweet and post - so the venues are prepared and experienced in this matter.

That you had no connect in Hamburg Stadtpark, however, adds to my suspection that they just couldn't provide a decent network for the event. Incredible!

There have been scopes in Europe before, innit? So I guess, it will work. And it woulld be nice if we could get at least one od us here at every gig who would try to stream the concert...

Posted by: bart-man ()
Date: September 12, 2017 16:14

Does anybody know where to park near the Esprit Arena? Or is there a shuttle transfer to the stadium?

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: September 12, 2017 16:27

Travelling to the Esprit Arena:

Esprit Arena

Date: September 12, 2017 16:30

bart-man

Does anybody know where to park near the Esprit Arena?

English version: [www.Espritarena.de] .

You can also use the Park & Ride parking slots and then go by Tram: [www.Rheinbahn.de] - (pages only in german).

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-12 17:00 by Irix.

Posted by: bart-man ()
Date: September 12, 2017 18:06

Irix
bart-man

Does anybody know where to park near the Esprit Arena?

English version: [www.Espritarena.de] .

You can also use the Park & Ride parking slots and then go by Tram: [www.Rheinbahn.de] - (pages only in german).

Thx!!

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: September 12, 2017 23:48

Anyone got a spare ticket, preferably Lucky Dip, available for Dusseldorf?

Date: October 1, 2017 20:53

Did they start building up the stage?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-01 20:55 by MAF.

Date: October 1, 2017 21:25

MAF

Probably not yet, because there's a Football game on 2-Oct-2017: [www.espritarena.de] .

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: October 1, 2017 21:50

MAF

Copenhagen first.

Date: October 1, 2017 22:00

schwonek

Copenhagen first.

Yes, but they have 2 Stages according to an Press-Interview with Production Manager Dale Skjerseth in Spielberg.

Maybe the Stage in Copenhagen is the one from Barcelona and the Stage in Düsseldorf will be the one from Amsterdam ....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-01 22:05 by Irix.

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: October 1, 2017 22:07

Irix
schwonek

Copenhagen first.

Yes, but they have 2 Stages according to an Press-Interview with Production Manage Dale Skjerseth in Spielberg.

Two sets of steel structure.
They only have one set of video screens, PA, lighting, catwalk, etc.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: October 1, 2017 23:04

Irix
MAF

Probably not yet, because there's a Football game on 2-Oct-2017: [www.espritarena.de] .

True. Duesseldorf will lose vs. Duisburg.

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: October 2, 2017 01:36

erikjjf
Irix
schwonek

Copenhagen first.

Yes, but they have 2 Stages according to an Press-Interview with Production Manage Dale Skjerseth in Spielberg.

Two sets of steel structure.
They only have one set of video screens, PA, lighting, catwalk, etc.

Just thinking about...will there be a catwalk or a pit at Dusseldorf ?
Yesterday at Amsterdam was the catwalk...tickets for Dusseldorf concerning this section included a pit.
If there will be the catwalk at Dusseldorf as well means probably a change for some A sections FOS stage as well or am I wrong ?

Date: October 2, 2017 02:00

shortfatfanny

Probably a catwalk. Before the Tour the pictures on Eventim showed the rectangular pit for Hamburg, Munich and Düsseldorf, but all shows of the NoFilter-Tour have had the catwalk until now. Maybe there're some minor changes for some A-sections, but it could easily filled up with LuckyDip-Tickets.

I'm more concerned about the pit: in the last 3 concerts (Lucca, Barcelona, Amsterdam) it was filled up asymmetrically, either Ronnie's or Keith's side first. Hopefully it's not too difficult then to get a good place in consideration of the very expensive Pit-Ticket ....

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: October 2, 2017 02:14

Irix
shortfatfanny

Probably a catwalk. Before the Tour the pictures on Eventim showed the rectangular pit for Hamburg, Munich and Düsseldorf, but all shows of the NoFilter-Tour have had the catwalk until now. Maybe there're some minor changes for some A-sections, but it could easily filled up with LuckyDip-Tickets.

I'm more concerned about the pit: in the last 3 concerts (Lucca, Barcelona, Amsterdam) it was filled up asymmetrically, either Ronnie's or Keith's side first. Hopefully it's not too difficult then to get a good place in consideration of the very expensive Pit-Ticket ....

Understand your point,Irix...
Hopefully I will not end up in the wings...having bought two tickets for A4 front rows at the middle.
Surely that would piss me off because I didn't pay for that...we will see.
Looking forward to the show...

Date: October 2, 2017 12:13

Preparing some Periscope streaming!

A good friend of mine and me are planing to scope the gig in Düsseldorf - this is me trying to repay at least a little of the joy I (or we all!) have enjoyed with these streams so far. I guess you get the idea...

So here is the information needed to find our stream - hope it works out as planned:

My friend's feeds can be found here:
https://www.pscp.tv/trioutside

There, you'll find his test-stream from last Sunday where he streamed for 1:39:22 solid at the haven in La Rochelle, France, showing the leave of the ships there. That went pretty well, although that was just from outside.

We hope to get a similar connection working from Esprit Arena next Monday!
So let's keep our fingers crossed!

Long live the Rolling Stones! thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-02 12:28 by waterrats.

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: October 2, 2017 19:07

Good Düsseldorf seats available right now:

[www.eventim.de]

Posted by: 6s7s9s ()
Date: October 2, 2017 22:14

What is the best (fastest) way to get from Frankfort to Dusseldorf?

Date: October 2, 2017 22:25

6s7s9s

What is the best (fastest) way to get from Frankfort to Dusseldorf?

By Highspeed-Train 'ICE' .... 1h:11mins from Frankfurt(M)Flughafen (Airport) to Düsseldorf Hbf (Central Station).

Have a look at [www.Bahn.com] for a connection ....

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-02 22:50 by Irix.

Date: October 3, 2017 19:20

Now they should start preparing the venue for the show...

Posted by: django ()
Date: October 3, 2017 20:53

MAF
Now they should start preparing the venue for the show...

No visible activies today, no trucks etc. ...

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 5 of 10

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2057
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home