Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 4 of 10
Re: Dusseldorf Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Nat Da Brat ()
Date: May 13, 2017 14:11

Just got lucky dips! I couldnt enter Canada as a country so I just picked random, hope it all workd out when i go to pick them up....lol

Re: Dusseldorf Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: salar ()
Date: May 13, 2017 14:35

By the way.....Looks like Düsseldorf has the Most expansive Tix compared to munich and Hamburg....cheapest ticket 150,- for GA standing in the middle of nowhere .
Why such a different this Time ?....in the past Tours Price Level was the Same...countrywise i mean....wasn t it ?

Posted by: JJackFlash8962 ()
Date: May 13, 2017 14:59

Looks like that... Actually I made my peace with the 150,- for GA standing. Because at least it offers you the chance to end up at the very front right behind the seats by being there early and running fast.
Just now I discovered that they are selling standing tickets with early entrance labled as "VIP Package 5: PAINT IT BLACK" for the same GA standing area. I guess that reduces the chance to get to the very front for people with normal GA. We can only hope, that not many people are willing to spend 330,- for GA plus a lithograph and some other merch.

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: May 13, 2017 15:25

JJackFlash8962
Looks like that... Actually I made my peace with the 150,- for GA standing. Because at least it offers you the chance to end up at the very front right behind the seats by being there early and running fast.
Just now I discovered that they are selling standing tickets with early entrance labled as "VIP Package 5: PAINT IT BLACK" for the same GA standing area. I guess that reduces the chance to get to the very front for people with normal GA. We can only hope, that not many people are willing to spend 330,- for GA plus a lithograph and some other merch.

I realized those packages for certain categories as well yesterday.seems as if they are no longer available at the moment for Düsseldorf.wonder who's gonna pay 200€ just for a tour lithograph ( not even a show one then ) and some other crap stuff...but well...

Posted by: salar ()
Date: May 13, 2017 15:28

JJackFlash8962

So my thoughts were the Same ....but i didnt Know about this VIP Package...so it really may reduce the Chance of getting Front....anyway...at least i have Silver Pit in Hamburg...which " Too Tough" got for me.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 13, 2017 15:57

And imagine the hassle of running to the front with your lithograph and other trinklets and then trying to hold on to them during the whole show !

Had the same "problem" last year for a Macca show but at least you could get something "unique" with the "soundcheck package" : soundcheck, early entrance (before the poor souls who paid barely less for just early entrance and got 3/4th row) and a chance to make it to the ramp.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: May 15, 2017 22:33

PaintMonkeyManBlack
So the situation is as following:

i have

2 stehplatze
2 lucky dips

i'll go with my family, so change is we are being separated. I want to have the best tickets. So if the lucky dips are pit (slim chance, i know) i want to have them.

However, when te lucky dips are in the stands in want to use my stehplatz.

What is the best way to do this? If i pick up the lucky dips and then give the tickets to my father, will he get in. He last the same last name.

Anyone? Are there wristbands?

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 15, 2017 22:38

gotdablouse
And imagine the hassle of running to the front with your lithograph and other trinklets and then trying to hold on to them during the whole show !

Had the same "problem" last year for a Macca show but at least you could get something "unique" with the "soundcheck package" : soundcheck, early entrance (before the poor souls who paid barely less for just early entrance and got 3/4th row) and a chance to make it to the ramp.

If you're talking about the Macca show at Bercy last May, I was there from UK. I stood outside in 7 hours of wind snd rain with my 73EUR GA ticket and still made row 5. Great show though.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: May 15, 2017 22:42

PaintMonkeyManBlack
PaintMonkeyManBlack

i have

2 stehplatze
2 lucky dips

i'll go with my family, so change is we are being separated. I want to have the best tickets. So if the lucky dips are pit (slim chance, i know) i want to have them.

What is the best way to do this? If i pick up the lucky dips and then give the tickets to my father, will he get in. He last the same last name.

In 2014 in Düsseldorf there war a trailer and I showed them my e-lucky-dip-ticket. They quickly checked my ID - I think. Anyway. I then got the tickets and was free to go. I could have given the tickets away also.

Date: May 15, 2017 22:46

schwonek
PaintMonkeyManBlack
PaintMonkeyManBlack

i have

2 stehplatze
2 lucky dips

In 2014 in Düsseldorf there war a trailer and I showed them my e-lucky-dip-ticket. They quickly checked my ID - I think. Anyway. I then got the tickets and was free to go. I could have given the tickets away also.

This would be great for me ! As long as there are no wristbands

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: May 16, 2017 16:55

No Filter Pit
available right now - for 800€:

[www.eventim.de]

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 16, 2017 20:44

Does anyone received any tickets?

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 16, 2017 20:59

TooTough
No Filter Pit
available right now - for 800€:

[www.eventim.de]

Or much nearer showtime for a lot less.

Nate

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 16, 2017 21:00

MAF

No - and also no shipping confirmation from Eventim yet ....

Date: May 17, 2017 11:09

I got the shipment confirmation yesterday in the morning

Nothing from Bild yet though

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-17 11:10 by PaintMonkeyManBlack.

Date: May 17, 2017 14:29

PaintMonkeyManBlack
I got the shipment confirmation yesterday in the morning

Nothing from Bild yet though
Bild won't send you anything but eventim or TM will do.

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: May 17, 2017 17:34

Shipping confirmation came just today from eventim! It takes 3 to 4 days (within Germany, that is), it says... I guess it will be quicker.

Date: May 17, 2017 23:11

I got the tickets (netherlands) for dusseldorf and hamburg

Date: May 18, 2017 12:46

MAF

Just got the shipping notification from Eventim.de (Ticket purchase was on 13-May-2017).

Date: May 18, 2017 13:33

Irix
MAF

Just got the shipping notification from Eventim.de (Ticket purchase was on 13-May-2017).

Got the shipping confirmation as well today.

Posted by: RockIt ()
Date: May 18, 2017 14:14

Got my 2 Stehplatz Standing tix yesterday by UPS
Would like to swap them for 2 Paris fos or. Grx RockItthumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-18 14:16 by RockIt.

Date: May 20, 2017 11:50

shortfatfanny
Irix
MAF

Received now my Ticket from Eventim.de on 19-May-2017.

Date: May 20, 2017 21:41

Irix
shortfatfanny
Irix
MAF

Received now my Ticket from Eventim.de on 19-May-2017.

Me too.

Date: May 22, 2017 19:29

If you wanna go there with some friends you can book a box für 19 persons for only 10260 eurogrinning smiley

Boxes

Date: May 22, 2017 20:15

MAF

If you wanna go there with some friends you can book a box für 19 persons for only 10260 eurogrinning smiley

Boxes

And you'll need this accessory .... winking smiley

[iorr.org]

Posted by: TE ()
Date: May 22, 2017 21:07

Irix
MAF

Boxes

And you'll need this accessory .... winking smiley

Snip

[iorr.org]

Oh my, how tacky, a wristband, lol...! How low can you...

TE
Oslo

Date: May 22, 2017 21:15

TE

Oh my, how tacky, a wristband, lol...!

I meant the binoculars for the view from the Südtribüne which is opposite from the Stage .... winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-22 21:20 by Irix.

Date: May 30, 2017 22:00

Regular Tickets for Düsseldorf available again: Cat.2+4+5 (seated) - [www.Eventim.de] .

Date: June 25, 2017 14:26

Still regular tickets (seats) available:

Eventim

Date: July 24, 2017 20:14

I´ve been able to upgrade my ticket ( actually it´s a real downgrade fortunately with moving down from under the roof ) to A4,execellent seat.
Horrible regular price,but once in a lifetime...

There are new offers in all A sections available at eventim.de right now.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 4 of 10

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1663
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home