Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: Munich Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: 35love ()
Date: September 11, 2017 22:57

slewan
samakira

fantastic poster - so much better than the one they had for Hamburg. I really hope they're selling this as a T-shirt!!

Agree! Love this one.

Re: Munich Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: September 12, 2017 00:08

justsway
waterrats
Anybody of the locals from Munich/Bavaria knows about the quality/capacity of the connecting network at the stadium?

There is one tube conection and a 5 minute walk. The conection is ok but you have to expect if you go to the underground directly after the concert that you have to roll past one or two trains before you get in the train.

Best way to an from the stadion is with bike - a lot of Bikes for rental are all over Munich.

Hi Justaway - thanks for caring - but you missed my point ;-)
Because I was not clear in my wording.

What I meant was the quality of the digital network for smartphones - is it strong enough to handle huge crowds in the stadium so that streams like with Periscope are possible?

Posted by: chatoyancy ()
Date: September 12, 2017 03:46

Is this poster based on the work of a German artist, like the last one?

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 12, 2017 04:47

chatoyancy

I believe it's loosely based on the style of Frans Marc (1880 – 1916) who was a German Expressionist artist from Munich.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: September 12, 2017 07:11

"Great to be back in Munich! #EnglischerGarten #StonesNoFilter"

[www.instagram.com]

Posted by: mosthigh ()
Date: September 12, 2017 08:45

Cristiano Radtke
"Great to be back in Munich! #EnglischerGarten #StonesNoFilter"

[www.instagram.com]

Mick is really outstanding in his field...

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: September 12, 2017 09:09

Hairball
chatoyancy

I believe it's loosely based on the style of Frans Marc (1880 – 1916) who was a German Expressionist artist from Munich.

see the last post of page 5 of this thread

Posted by: yvonnedanger ()
Date: September 12, 2017 09:13

StonesSmeth99 - the person who was supposed to sell the Pit ticket to me backed out so I'm holding on to my general standing ticket. Sorry!

Everyone bring raincoats, it's supposed to rain in the afternoon and early evening. The forecasts vary, it might not be much rain but if you have a light raincoat I suggest you bring/wear it.

Posted by: justsway ()
Date: September 12, 2017 09:14

waterrats
justsway
waterrats
Anybody of the locals from Munich/Bavaria knows about the quality/capacity of the connecting network at the stadium?

There is one tube conection and a 5 minute walk. The conection is ok but you have to expect if you go to the underground directly after the concert that you have to roll past one or two trains before you get in the train.

Best way to an from the stadion is with bike - a lot of Bikes for rental are all over Munich.

What I meant was the quality of the digital network for smartphones - is it strong enough to handle huge crowds in the stadium so that streams like with Periscope are possible?

smiling smiley))) sorry...yes you wrote actually.

I can't say it for sure because never tried. But I think it should work
Because what I know that for example Vodafone increase the network capacity around 40% in the stadions Munich and Berlin. Last year I think or earlier.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-12 09:15 by justsway.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 12, 2017 09:15

slewan
Hairball
chatoyancy

see the last post of page 5 of this thread

Cheers slewan, then we agree it is indeed based on the work of Frans Marc! thumbs up

Date: September 12, 2017 10:14

justsway
waterrats
justsway
waterrats

smiling smiley))) sorry...yes you wrote actually.

Because what I know that for example Vodafone increase the network capacity around 40% in the stadions Munich and Berlin. Last year I think or earlier.

That sounds promising, thank you!! smileys with beer

Some scopes from Munich really would be of great fun!

I'll be in Düsseldorf and I'm planing for a stream of the complete gig together with a friend - so wish me luck! grinning smiley

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: September 12, 2017 10:15

justsway
waterrats
justsway
waterrats
Anybody of the locals from

At the recent gnr and demo concerts there was no working mobile internet connection using the Vodafone network in the Olympiastadion.

So keep your expectations low...

Date: September 12, 2017 10:23

Stoneswolf
justsway
waterrats
justsway
waterrats
Anybody of the locals from

At the recent gnr and demo concerts there was no working mobile internet connection using the Vodafone network in the Olympiastadion.

So keep your expectations low...

Woah! Incredible. Is this even legal to cut people off??

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: September 12, 2017 10:24

No, it's just too many people using the network. Perhaps other providers might work but.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: September 12, 2017 10:28

This thread is closed. For Munich posts please use this new thread:

Munich Germany 12-Sep-2017 Stones No Filter live show updates

[iorr.org]

Bjornulf

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1358
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50