Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 4 of 6
Re: Munich Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Ladykiller ()
Date: July 30, 2017 21:39

Monsoon Ragoon
Ladykiller
Monsoon Ragoon
Kennt einer eine billige Absteige in München oder nördlich davon (S Bahn-Nähe)?

meet some fans after the show and hung up with them in a rockclub or so, Most clubs closes around 5am. From where do you come from#?

Ich will nicht die Nacht durchmachen, sondern suche eine Übernachtungsmöglichkeit, eine Pension oder so ;-)

Versuche es hier:

[www.booking.com]

Re: Munich Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Anastasia60 ()
Date: August 30, 2017 00:16

Whoooo Whoooo 2 weeks from tonight (or from right now depending upon your time zone)....
Any pre-party location ideas?
Looking forward to seeing you all and THE STONES smiling smiley
hot smileysmileys with beerhot smiley

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: August 30, 2017 00:44

Anastasia60
Whoooo Whoooo 2 weeks from tonight (or from right now depending upon your time zone)....
Any pre-party location ideas?
Looking forward to seeing you all and THE STONES smiling smiley
hot smileysmileys with beerhot smiley

Hoffbrau house Munich will be rocking

Nate

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: August 31, 2017 13:25

Still Tickets available via [www.Eventim.de] :

(31-Aug-2017, noon)

Posted by: rrronnie ()
Date: August 31, 2017 14:59

If you want to purchase one or two top seats in section A5 or A3 100€ off the original price, contact me.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: September 5, 2017 10:32

I'm selling a Lucky Tip ticket for Munich (face value), see: [iorr.org]

Posted by: TE ()
Date: September 5, 2017 10:49

Got a pit ticket.
400Euro, or make a bid. friend backed out.

TE
Oslo

Posted by: rstass ()
Date: September 6, 2017 11:49

Hi TE,

could you send me an Email ?
rstass@freemail.hu

Thanks,

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: September 6, 2017 12:23

Support Act is Kaleo: [m.facebook.com]

Date: September 6, 2017 20:06

slewan
I'm selling a Lucky Tip ticket for Munich (face value), see: [iorr.org]

still available

Posted by: rstass ()
Date: September 7, 2017 15:59

Hi TE,

do I understand well that you are selling a "No Filter Pit" ticket ?
If yes could you please send me an email ? Your emailaddress is hidden
rstass@freemail.hu

Cheers,

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: September 8, 2017 18:20

Date: September 8, 2017 19:06

email from eventim about picking up Lucky Dip Tickets for Munich:
Dear customer,

only a few days! On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 “The Rolling Stones” will be coming with their "No Filter" tour to the Olympic stadium Munich.

Below is a list of detailed information you’ll need to review in order to collect your Lucky DIP tickets.
Please pick up your Lucky Dip tickets at the box-office at entrance north. Please see the map attached for your reference.
You can collect your Lucky Dip tickets from 5:00 PM on
We will be using strict anti-scalper measures to ensure that these tickets go to Stones fans and don't end up on the resale market with wildly inflated prices. We appreciate your attention to the following, so that you have the best experience possible.
Your photo ID, confirmation number, and the credit card used to make the purchase are required for pick-up. You will not be permitted to pick up your tickets without these three (3) items.
You must pick up your tickets in person, along with your guest.
If we suspect any reselling or transfer of these tickets they will be immediately voided and you will not be entitled to any refund.

GENERAL INFORMATION

Below are some very general guidelines we’ve included to help you plan accordingly:
We highly recommend the arrival by public transport.
Schedule enough time for your arrival.
Parking spaces at the Olympiastadion are limited, therefore we advise foreign visitors to resort to the declared Park&Ride possibilities around Munich (more information: www.mvv-muenchen.de).
Doors are scheduled to open at 5:00 PM.
Access will be enabled through four entrances North, South, South-West and North-West.
Wheelchair users reach their seats through the small Marathontor, which is located at the the roofed side of the Olympic stadium between the VIP entrance and entrance South.
It is prohibited to carry any kind of bags, backpacks, purses and helmets as well as containers and liquids.
Please show up early due to expected waiting periods and have your ticket ready for electronic scanning when arriving at the entrance.
Make sure to follow the local announcements and go to the entrances assigned to you by the stewards. You will always be directed to the entrances with the least possible waiting period.

We wish you a great show!

Kind regards
EVENTIM-service team

Date: September 8, 2017 19:35

Important Informations by the Promoter -- see: [www.FKPScorpio.com] -- in English: [Translate.Google.com] .

[www.Promotersgroup-Munich.de] · [www.FKPScorpio.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-09 00:10 by Irix.

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: September 8, 2017 19:40

English version does not work

Date: September 8, 2017 19:47

Try here: [www.fkpscorpio.com]

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: September 8, 2017 19:49

Cristiano Radtke

Thanks

Date: September 8, 2017 19:50

English version for Munich via [Translate.Google.com] .

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-09 00:10 by Irix.

Date: September 8, 2017 19:56

Irix
Cristiano Radtke

This is for Hamburg ....

Indeed! sad smiley

Date: September 8, 2017 19:57

Irix
Important Informations by the Promoter -- see [www.FKPScorpio.com] .

[www.Promotersgroup-Munich.de] · [www.FKPScorpio.com]

even harder than in Hamburg (no bags of any kind allowed)

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: September 8, 2017 20:06

slewan
even harder than in Hamburg (no bags of any kind allowed)

This is ridiculous. The next thing they will prescribe the allowed length of your hair. One has to pay many hundreds of Euro for a ticket and then go through this. Security reasons? Gimme a break. What about the security right after the gig, when thousands and thousands of people are pouring out of the gates? They seem to be ready to search your cavities when you want to enter the site, but if some loonatic waits outside the gates, that is obviously okay. Sorry, this doesn't make me feel any safer, it makes me feel being bullied.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-08 20:07 by Happy24.

Posted by: vibrolux ()
Date: September 10, 2017 18:41

After all the setlist inconsistency during the Hamburg show, will one of you lucky people going to Munich, please keep us posted with an updated set list during the show?

Thank you!

Posted by: justsway ()
Date: September 10, 2017 18:46

Irix

(31-Aug-2017, noon)

Just a question to sthe stage and the PIT tickets. In this picture the PIT area is rounded by the catwalk. The stage in Hamburg and also in Munich so far looks different. There is a straight catwalk.
Is the "No filter PIT" a narrow area left and right from the catwalk?

Posted by: GJB ()
Date: September 10, 2017 23:24

justsway
Irix

(31-Aug-2017, noon)

Just a question to sthe stage and the PIT tickets. In this picture the PIT area is rounded by the catwalk. The stage in Hamburg and also in Munich so far looks different. There is a straight catwalk.
Is the "No filter PIT" a narrow area left and right from the catwalk?

Originally the plans for Hamburg looked like this too (one pit) but then it changed to one pit either side of the catwalk.

I think Munich will end up doing the same. But you can get to each side via a little tunnel under the catwalk.

But, be careful, when the warm up band finishes the tunnel closes and you have to stay on the side you are on - pick wisely!

Posted by: bv ()
Date: September 11, 2017 00:42

Meeting place in Munich:

I will suggest HARD ROCK CAFE in Munich as meeting place.

[www.hardrock.com]
Platzl 1
It is just opposite HB (Hofbrauhaus)

Personally I am not a big fan of Hard Rock Cafe, but I do know that most like it, so that is why I recommend it.

As I don't like burger food, I will go to my usual favorite place in Munich:

Orlandohaus am Platzl
Platzl 4A
[www.muenchen.de]
It is on the same place, Platzl, facing Hard Rock and HB, and they have outside seating under a roof. I go there for the Augustiner beer and for the great food.

If anyone do know Munich then feel free to recommend a place out my Olympiastadion on show day, but I am afraid that area will be so crowded, it will be hard to find a please to get space, comfort and food.

These are just my suggestins. Feel free to comment.

Bjornulf

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: September 11, 2017 00:57

Air Berlin actually flew and I made it down to Munich! Well, almost.
Staying the night at an airport hotel, switching to another hotel near the Olympiapark tomorrow afternoon.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: September 11, 2017 01:33

<<And I still can't see the reason, why this tour doesn't start in June oder July as usually. >>

Try looking up news of what was happening to certain band members at that time and you'll find the answer easily enough.

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: September 11, 2017 02:36

what about the stage in the stadum?? Pics??

Posted by: harald2002 ()
Date: September 11, 2017 10:02

Livecam from olympiaturm
[www.olympiapark.de]

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: September 11, 2017 11:05

Weathet forecast says rain in the morning and afternoon, should clear up by 3 PM.

[www.wetter.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-11 11:06 by Topi.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 4 of 6

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1903
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home