Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 2 of 6
Re: Munich Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 12, 2017 10:36

micawber
Ok, I got it, thanks!

Was not available around 8 o'clock...
They start selling tickets without any layout. Very professional.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-12 10:54 by MAF.

Re: Munich Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: micawber ()
Date: May 12, 2017 10:36

Yepp! But we can't complain, as they're throwing the tickets at us to these fair rateshot smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-12 10:39 by micawber.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 12, 2017 10:38

micawber

Was not available around 8 o'clock...

That's right - Eventim published the Venue-Layouts quite late ....

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:49

Irix

Click in Eventim on 'Saalplanbuchung' or 'Seating chart booking'.

Can someone post a link to the page on which 'seating chart booking' is listed - I can't find it.

thanks

syrel

-
Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:51

-

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-11 18:04 by midnrambler.

Posted by: Roadster32 ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:57

Date: May 12, 2017 11:58

Does anyone know if there is an American Express presale for this show - and have a link?

syrel

Posted by: Roadster32 ()
Date: May 12, 2017 12:24

micawber
You don't even know on what you're spending hundreds and thousands of Euros,as there's no way to prove where you're standing/sitting exactly due to the missing seat map.

That's not professional, just a big rip-off. Sad and embarrassing.
I'm totally pissed.

Why pissed????

Thought you are not going anyway, so you should have no worries!!!

Date: May 12, 2017 12:30

syrel

Does anyone know if there is an American Express presale for this show - and have a link?

It's the RS-App Pre-Sale, 12-May-2017, 12:00 noon CEST -- [www.RollingStones.com] .

The Pre-Sale will be via [www.Eventim.de] - they also accept American Express.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-12 12:35 by Irix.

Date: May 12, 2017 12:42

Thanks - some shows have had an RS app presale AND and Amex presale though. I managed to get tickets for Lucca via Amex when I couldn't via RS. I have an Amex card specifically for Stones presales, but I'm finding it hard to find links for them!

syrel

Posted by: firebird ()
Date: May 12, 2017 13:16

Did eventim mess up the prices? the "normal" prices seem to be what are the platinum packages in other places and they have "special tickets" where the Start me up package (pit) is 1250 Euro angry smiley

Posted by: Eintracht ()
Date: May 12, 2017 13:37

got Tickets through app pre-sale. Block A6 front of stage. Bloody expensive...

Posted by: claudine ()
Date: May 12, 2017 13:41

Got GA tickets! hot smiley

Date: May 12, 2017 13:52

Did anyone see any pit tickets available at all?

There are still a fair number of tickets left - probably because they are so expensive and there is not a clear seating chart. I threw back what might turn out to be a really good seat (A3/21/1) because I'm not risking 500 euros on a poor seat.

Oh yes - shipping to anywhere other than Germany/Austria/Scandinavia/Benelux is 35 Euros!!!

syrel

EDIT - just found the seating chart (not accessible via Tablet, only PC - it was an OK seat, but not brilliant)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-12 13:59 by syrel.

Posted by: firebird ()
Date: May 12, 2017 13:59

Layout now available at eventim, click on "Saalplanbuchung"

Posted by: majomuc ()
Date: May 12, 2017 15:06

@syrel:

I was able to buy a Pit ticket this morning at 0800 through the Bild+ presale.

Being online just at 0800 I could put two tickets in my basket without problem. Then decided one is foolish enough.

After finishing my sale they were gone ...

None available at 1200 through regular sale as far as I could see.

Date: May 12, 2017 15:13

majomuc
@syrel:

I was able to buy a Pit ticket this morning at 0800 through the Bild+ presale.

Being online just at 0800 I could put two tickets in my basket without problem. Then decided one is foolish enough.

After finishing my sale they were gone ...

None available at 1200 through regular sale as far as I could see.

Thanks - ah, I would have taken the other one from you! I didn't do Bild (decided as non-German speaker too much trouble) but, no, I didn't see any in the 12pm presale either. I got through pretty quickly, but none available.

syrel

Date: May 12, 2017 15:15

firebird

Layout now available at eventim, click on "Saalplanbuchung"

Or see here: [iorr.org]

Posted by: HaroldJustin ()
Date: May 12, 2017 18:36

Is this for real? Those prices are ridicolous even compared to the already bold and expensive prices with venues like Amsterdam en Arnhem.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 12, 2017 18:43

What prices...well at least GA comes to front (right) of the stage, that's the only show on this tour so far that has that.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: May 12, 2017 18:51

gotdablouse
What prices...well at least GA comes to front (right) of the stage, that's the only show on this tour so far that has that.

TBF I think that space in between the stage and GA is the same distance as the space between GA and premium standing spots at the other concerts.

Date: May 12, 2017 19:00

gotdablouse

It's true that GA gives you a glimmer of hope at this venue (though only of very wide FOS).

Seats on the field - 500 euros - are similar to (and a bit higher than) the US shows in 2015, which had only seats on the field, no GA at all. But they seem way out of line with golden circle prices at other venues on this tour. I can't decide what this says about what the promoters think of Germans - do they think they are more like Americans than other Europeans?? Less willing to stand than the Dutch and Danes? Just richer???

syrel

Posted by: sister ()
Date: May 12, 2017 19:08

Did you all recognize, there are early entry tix in the vip section. That means, someone will be running to the best spots (right side, middle) before you even think about it. Usually those ticket holders can go (ahem, run )in one hour earlier. Experience from Rome 2014,
Greets Sister

Posted by: Snoopy ()
Date: May 12, 2017 19:12

If I can make one show this will be it! Would love to visit Munich.. I'm guessing it's similar to the USA situation for those without tickets? Just show up?

Posted by: leahoneill ()
Date: May 12, 2017 23:52

Innenraum Stehplatz what does this mean and what does Stehplatz Unterrang mean. I have 2 tickets for Stehplatz Unterrang and think I should re-sell them? Think it just might be too crowded and maybe I should go to a different concert. Advice please??? And of course I have no idea where the translation actually means..Thanks all..Leah

Posted by: Ladykiller ()
Date: May 13, 2017 00:46

leahoneill
Innenraum Stehplatz what does this mean and what does Stehplatz Unterrang mean. I have 2 tickets for Stehplatz Unterrang and think I should re-sell them? Think it just might be too crowded and maybe I should go to a different concert. Advice please??? And of course I have no idea where the translation actually means..Thanks all..Leah

"Innenraum Stehplatz" does mean, you can stand with a bit luck on the Keith side (close to Block A6 + A7), in the same position like the others, who paid 350 Euro for seats on the Ronnie side. Or you must stand behind Block A1 till A6.

Date: May 13, 2017 01:07

Does anyone know if you can pay other than with a credit card for the german concerts?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-13 01:07 by HaroldJustin.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 13, 2017 01:50

HaroldJustin
Does anyone know if you can pay other than with a credit card for the german concerts?
Different methods of payment at eventim.de

Date: May 13, 2017 11:04

Is anyone getting through the ticket site? It still says "Currently not available" for me.

Edit. Ok I got stuck on the payment lane... I selected to pay afterwards, and it promoted me I can't use that payment method and then it didn't give me an alternative confused smiley , now the ticks for GA are sold out...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-13 11:11 by HaroldJustin.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 13, 2017 11:12

As far as travel / accommodation: Actually cheaper to fly one-way from Hamburg to Munich on Air Berlin and stay at an airport hotel than take the overnight train...

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 2 of 6

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1455
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home