Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3334353637383940414243...LastNext
Current Page: 38 of 46
Re: Hamburg Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Thru and Thru ()
Date: September 8, 2017 02:40

Wow, that soundcheck setlist sure sounded promising! I doubt we'll get all those songs during one show but just the fact that they rehearsed them all is awesome. It sure would be fun to be in Hamburg this Saturday but alas, not even a remote possibility. Hopefully someone will periscope the show so we can all live vicariously through those lucky enough to be there.

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind...

Re: Hamburg Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: maumau ()
Date: September 8, 2017 03:30

dwmd sounded really groovy, like they've just played it for ever in the last forty five years tongue sticking out smiley good it's a keeper

overall, laid back not rushed songs soundchecked
it's promising

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 8, 2017 03:56

Kurt
Under My Thumb...
the first song I ever saw them perform live...November 30, 1981

YES!
hot smiley

thumbs up

I never thought about it, but now that you mention it same here - Los Angeles Coliseum, October 9th, 1981!
The first and only time I've seen them perform Play With Fire was at the the Los Angeles Coliseum, Oct. 18, 1989.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: September 8, 2017 04:03

thank you thank you all the stories/vids/ tidbits xxoo
and gotta say to Karl Denson I woulda been there early too
you better believe! What a ride! thumbs up

Date: September 8, 2017 04:06

[youtu.be]

UMT snip but CLOSER! u can see the band..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-08 04:10 by maumau.

Date: September 8, 2017 04:09

GS from same source

[youtu.be]

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: September 8, 2017 04:18

and you know what, I don't care, I voted for 'Emotional Rescue'
Yes, I did.

Date: September 8, 2017 04:21

35love
Yes, I did.

+1 spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: September 8, 2017 05:34

Just about to take off from Helsinki! See ya'll soon!

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 8, 2017 05:54

maumau
GS from same source

[youtu.be]

That security dude should be dancing...or at least moving...he's not even bobbing his head!!! grinning smiley

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: September 8, 2017 07:15

Whoa. That stage is completely different from what we've seen on the ticketing sites. On the sites it looked like a circular ramp like the "tongue pit", but that's clearly not what this is. That looks closer to a genuine "B" Stage. If so, the front of the "Golden Circle" will be amazing. I wonder if they'll roll Charlie down that ramp.

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: September 8, 2017 08:21

rrronnie
Mick's best friend Matt destroying the atmosphere of that great song....

It's not that the arrangement is fixed in stone...it has been sounding more or less the same since 1989, good they're trying something new.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: September 8, 2017 09:08

About to leave for Hamburg, from Alkmaar Holland.
Enjoy the gig tomorrow everyone !!
Jeroen

Posted by: nikola0406 ()
Date: September 8, 2017 09:22

Guys do you think that this kind of floor will be on every venue?

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: September 8, 2017 09:30

maumau
[youtu.be]

This sounds so fkg great!

Date: September 8, 2017 09:38

maumau
[youtu.be]

Keith is doing his reggae-licks and they fit nicely on UMT. That was cool! thumbs up

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: September 8, 2017 09:42

Right now on Eventim, there are not only the No Filter Pit tickets available, but also many great seats - in the A7 sector (the seats closest to the stage on the Keith's side), there is a seat in the first row(!), 2 seats in the second row, almost the complete 4th row, seats in the 5th, 6th... Many lucky dippers will have a night of their life for a couple of bucks.

Date: September 8, 2017 09:45

The band really sounds great. Can't wait!! smileys with beer

Posted by: powerage78 ()
Date: September 8, 2017 09:57

Hé, cool, just a mistake, love this great song.

gotdablouse
Mr.D, wow that's a surprise, clicked on the link without knowing what it was and it took me a good few seconds to figure out what it was! Like when they rehearsed "Till' The Next Time" in Bondy, you feel "lost" and then bingo ! That's going to be an opportunity for some mean grovin' on Saturday and hopefully for all the subsequent shows!

powerage78
Play with fire one of their best cover.

And you're their best fan ! Well that puts all your endlessly negative ranting into perspective I suppose...

I'm just a Bad Boy Boogie

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: September 8, 2017 10:03

I'm leaving for Hamburg, I'm excited, I hope it does not rain too much ....
see you there

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: September 8, 2017 10:24

According to the Hamburger Abendblatt, Mick, Ronnie and Sally went out to an italian restaurant for dinner. I can't translate all the dishes exactly, but noticed that Mick had a beer and Ronnie a redwine, "Rosso di Montalcino" as well as vanilla ice for dessert ... hmmm ...

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: September 8, 2017 10:31

nikola0406
Yes this standard for Football Stadiums.For sure in Amsterdam, Arnhem and Düsseldorf.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: September 8, 2017 10:39

Thru and Thru
Wow, that soundcheck setlist sure sounded promising! I doubt we'll get all those songs during one show but just the fact that they rehearsed them all is awesome.

Well,why not? Playing all the songs from the soundcheck plus the usually suff (HW, Satisfaction etc) will make a realistic setlist. I only doubt that they'll play two blues covers in one show

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: September 8, 2017 10:42

35love
Yes, I did.

well, seems like they have already decided that UMT has won the vote!

I don't guess they'll come back today to rehearse the other choices…

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: September 8, 2017 10:45

Weather forecast Hamburg, 9-Sept-2017 -- [www.Wetteronline.de] :

Date: September 8, 2017 10:45

retired_dog
rrronnie
Mick's best friend Matt destroying the atmosphere of that great song....

It's not that the arrangement is fixed in stone...it has been sounding more or less the same since 1989, good they're trying something new.

I liked it!

Date: September 8, 2017 10:48

slewan
Thru and Thru
Wow, that soundcheck setlist sure sounded promising! I doubt we'll get all those songs during one show but just the fact that they rehearsed them all is awesome.

Well,why not? Playing all the songs from the soundcheck plus the usually suff (HW, Satisfaction etc) will make a realistic setlist. I only doubt that they'll play two blues covers in one show

Yes, when they're on the venue (as opposed to in the rehearsing studio, where they'll play anything), they usually play stuff they'll do at the show.

That said, it was a pity they didn't have a go at the You Gotta Move-jam lead by Taylor on the show in Oslo in 2014 smiling smiley

Posted by: nikola0406 ()
Date: September 8, 2017 10:58

spunky
nikola0406
Yes this standard for Football Stadiums.For sure in Amsterdam, Arnhem and Düsseldorf.

So for Spielberg too I guess. Thanks

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: September 8, 2017 11:01

and for Münich

Posted by: harald2002 ()
Date: September 8, 2017 11:05

waterrats
According to the Hamburger Abendblatt, Mick, Ronnie and Sally went out to an italian restaurant for dinner. I can't translate all the dishes exactly, but noticed that Mick had a beer and Ronnie a redwine, "Rosso di Montalcino" as well as vanilla ice for dessert ... hmmm ...

the same link, but maybe better to read...

[www.abendblatt.de]

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3334353637383940414243...LastNext
Current Page: 38 of 46

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1868
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home