Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2627282930313233343536...LastNext
Current Page: 31 of 46
Re: Hamburg Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: 35love ()
Date: September 6, 2017 23:34

The Worst.
New video from the venue area:
[www.youtube.com]

Intriguing video!

Re: Hamburg Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: September 6, 2017 23:35

ALL DOWN THE LINE
UNDER MY THUMB
EMOTIONAL RESCUE
SHE'S SO COLD

I voted for UMT, clearly. But I would also love to hear SSC.

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: September 6, 2017 23:49

35love
The Worst.
New video from the venue area:
[www.youtube.com]

Intriguing video!

indeed. possibly part of a new visual for sftd

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: September 6, 2017 23:50

Irix
maumau

how is the injured worker? any news?

He had luck and only a broken arm - [www.MoPo.de] -- [Translate.Google.com] .

thanx. good to hear

Posted by: karimamilena ()
Date: September 6, 2017 23:51

From yesterday evening. Did I mention already that I am excited??

Flickr album

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-06 23:56 by karimamilena.

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: September 6, 2017 23:52

schwonek
ALL DOWN THE LINE
UNDER MY THUMB
EMOTIONAL RESCUE
SHE'S SO COLD

I voted for UMT, clearly. But I would also love to hear SSC.

I did not vote.

If these 4 songs were announced beforehand as the opening 4 of HAMBURG 2017 I would have bought a ticket.

HAMBURG sept. 8, 2017:
1. UNDER MY THUMB
2. ALL DOWN THE LINE
3. EMOTIONAL RESCUE
4. SHE'S SO COLD
5. ....................

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: September 7, 2017 00:00

You people voting for Under My Thumb are going to ruin this tour like you did Bridges To Babylon.

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: September 7, 2017 00:06

Dan
You people voting for Under My Thumb are going to ruin this tour like you did Bridges To Babylon.

You think so?

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: September 7, 2017 00:14

Maybe the boys rehearse some rain songs...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-07 00:17 by MAF.

Date: September 7, 2017 00:22

Every video of the screen shows the video have filters. I thought this was the nomfilter tour winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-07 00:25 by PaintMonkeyManBlack.

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: September 7, 2017 00:36

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-07 00:37 by latvianinexile.

Posted by: basti ()
Date: September 7, 2017 00:47

Can anybody say when we can See The The lithograpy ?
Did anybody know how much it cost

Posted by: basti ()
Date: September 7, 2017 00:56

RipThisBone
Dan

You think so?

I was 13 years and It was my First Stones Show in Gelsenkirchen
It was The best Tour ever, The best Stage ever in Rock History
And The vote Songs are Great ! Under my thumb, she's a Rainbow, Love Is Stromg, waiting on a friend, Memory Motel and many more

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: September 7, 2017 01:11

Another video from the same poster [www.youtube.com] - the visuals work better from this angle I think.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: TE ()
Date: September 7, 2017 07:24

Thommie
The Worst.
I don't think the end of the catwalk is a b-stage, at least not if we compare it with those we remember from BTB, Licks and ABB tours. On Bridges to Babylon and Licks, they had all the gear (amps, drumkits, Keyboards etc.) already rigged inside and placed on an elevator that was lowered during the show on the main stage and later lifted up during the b-stage set. (On ABB they simply detached the main stage piece with drums, keyboards etc. and rolled it out on rails.) It doesn't seem to be any such functions on this particular "b-stage". If they play a few numbers on this one, the crew must somehow transport a drum kit + other gear manually during the show. It's doable, but can be a bit risky and clumsy.

But remember, Charlie's got the worlds smallest drum kit! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
No, Ringo, LOL, OK, have to look at some photos.

TE
Oslo

Date: September 7, 2017 08:57

Posted by: powerage78 ()
Date: September 7, 2017 10:26

I'm just a Bad Boy Boogie

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: September 7, 2017 10:29

source:
Focus

Posted by: meck1211 ()
Date: September 7, 2017 10:44

cold + rainy=laryngitis????

Date: September 7, 2017 10:49

MAF

source:
Focus

B&L! thumbs up

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: September 7, 2017 11:01

meck1211
Please Don't!

Sc uk

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: September 7, 2017 11:01

meck1211

the weather forecast says no rain in the evening and I guess they have some kind of heating system for the stage

Posted by: exhpart ()
Date: September 7, 2017 11:14

Mick will be fine first show but you are right to mention it. Cold Northern European Autumn plus outdoor gigs are not a happy combination. Still...
...lets not tempt fate

Date: September 7, 2017 11:16

No desert sand in Europe though

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: September 7, 2017 11:24

exhpart
Mick will be fine first show but you are right to mention it. Cold Northern European Autumn plus outdoor gigs are not a happy combination. Still...
...lets not tempt fate
I said from the first, right after the announced this tour: playing open air shows in (northern) Germany in September is not a very good idea

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: September 7, 2017 11:25

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-07 13:05 by Irix.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: September 7, 2017 11:28

Good luck everyone going to the show on Saturday. I hope you will have a good time. Wish you the best. And I'm looking forward to the reports.

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: September 7, 2017 11:48

slewan
meck1211

the weather forecast says no rain in the evening and I guess they have some kind of heating system for the stage

The heating system won't help much anyway as I bet it won't cover the whole stage plus there will surely be wind blowing on huge open air area like Stadtpark... I wouldn't be surprised if some of the later performances will be affected... Especially first 4 shows are crucial as all/some of them might have bad or cold weather... sad smiley

Date: September 7, 2017 12:17

Common it will be 15 degrees, with a lot of Jagger movement there will be no problems I am sure.

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: September 7, 2017 12:23

Woohoo!! Feeling the excitement rising minute per minute;
so I wholeheartedly welcomed - embraced, even! - this "back to reality " check-up vid... smoking smiley
(To be honest: I laughed so hard my pants dropped. >grinning smiley< )
Enjoy!!

video: [www.youtube.com]

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2627282930313233343536...LastNext
Current Page: 31 of 46

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1937
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home