Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2223242526272829303132...LastNext
Current Page: 27 of 46
Re: Hamburg Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: September 6, 2017 13:21

Still waiting to hear from the promoter as to how they're going to fix the "No Filter Pit" issue. I don't want to arrive in Hamburg in a bad mood. This concert is very important to me. I think everyone here can identify with that.

Re: Hamburg Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Fillmore ()
Date: September 6, 2017 13:34

Great opening acts, i think.

I don´t know much about Kaleo, ´cept for their single (which I don´t like too much...), but maybe they are great live. I´m really happy about the Hellacopters and the Rival Sons (in Copenhagen)! Great Rock Bands!!!

I would have loved to see Leon Bridges, what a great Soul artist, but i just can´t make it to the Arnhem gig.

Hamburg, here we come. Let´s boogie, everybody. And be nice to each other...

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: September 6, 2017 13:35

just got an email from eventim about the Lucky Dip tickets:

Lieber EVENTIM-Kunde,

in Kürze ist es soweit – The Rolling Stones kommen mit Ihrer „No Filter“-Tour am Samstag, den 9. September 2017 auf die Festwiese im Hamburger Stadtpark.

Im Folgenden finden Sie wichtige Informationen zu der Abholung Ihrer Lucky Dip Tickets.
Bitte holen Sie Ihre Tickets am Rollstuhleingang ab. Zum Rollstuhleingang gelangen Sie über die Saarlandstraße. An der Kreuzung Saarlandstrasse/Alte Wöhr laufen Sie in den Stadtpark und folgen der Beschilderung für den Rollstuhleingang. Wir empfehlen die Anreise über den S-Bahnhof Rübenkamp. Auf dem Plan im Anhang finden Sie den genauen Standort des Eingangs.
Ab 14 Uhr können Sie ihre Tickets abholen.
Sie müssen Ihre Tickets persönlich, zusammen mit Ihrem Gast, abholen. Sobald Sie Ihre Tickets erhalten haben, werden Sie in den Veranstaltungsort eskortiert. Es wird keine Möglichkeit geben, mit Ihren Tickets den Veranstaltungsort zu verlassen.
Ihr Personalausweis, Ihren Abhol-Code und die Kreditkarte, die für den Kauf verwendet wurde, sind für die Abholung der Tickets erforderlich. Ohne diese können Sie Ihre Tickets nicht abholen.
Wenn wir einen Wiederverkauf oder eine Weitergabe dieser Tickets vermuten, werden diese unverzüglich entwertet und damit ungültig und Sie sind nicht berechtigt, eine Rückerstattung zu verlangen.

Allgemeine Informationen

Bitte beachten Sie folgende allgemeine Informationen für Ihre Anreise am Veranstaltungstag:

Der Konzertveranstalter FKP Scorpio und die Hamburger Polizei bitten alle Besucher um eine frühzeitige Anreise, um stressfrei und pünktlich zu Konzertbeginn auf dem Veranstaltungsgelände zu sein. Da es im Stadtpark und in dessen Umgebung keine Parkmöglichkeiten und zudem temporäre Straßensperrungen geben wird, wird eine Anreise mit öffentlichen Verkehrsmitteln oder dem Fahrrad dringend empfohlen. Im Konzertticket ist die Nutzung des HVV bereits enthalten. Fahrradabstellplätze sind eingerichtet. Für alle allgemeinen Informationen besuchen Sie die Infoseite: www.fkpscorpio.com/de/stones-hamburg
Der Einlass erfolgt bereits ab 14:00 Uhr. Es wird zwei Eingänge geben, sowie einen separaten Eingang für Gäste mit Handicap. Es gilt ein striktes Taschen- und Rucksackverbot! Eine Liste der Gegenstände, die mit auf das Gelände genommen werden dürfen, wie auch solche, die dort verboten sind, www.fkpscorpio.com/de/stones-hamburg.
Es wird auf dem gesamten Gelände ein großzügiges gastronomisches Angebot geben, welches zwischen 14:00 und 16:00 Uhr mit besonderen Speisen und rabattierten Getränken im Rahmen einer „Happy Hour“ die Wartezeit versüßt.

Für Rückfragen im Vorfeld steht Ihnen unser Kundenservice unter kundenservice@eventim.de gern zur Verfügung.

Wir wünschen Ihnen ein unvergessliches Konzert!

Ihr EVENTIM-Kundenservice

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear EVENTIM-customer,

only a few days! On Saturday, September 9, 2017 “The Rolling Stones” will be coming with their "No Filter" tour to Festwiese in the Hamburg Stadtpark.

Below is a list of detailed information you’ll need to review in order to collect your Lucky Dip tickets.
Please pick up your Lucky Dip tickets at the wheelchair/handicap entrance. You will reach the wheelchair entrance via Saarlandstrasse. Enter the Stadtpark at Alte Wöhr/Saarlandstrasse and follow the signs to the wheelchair entrance. We recommend arriving from the S-Bahn station Rübenkamp. Please see attached map for your reference.
You can collect your Lucky Dip tickets from 2:00 PM on.
Your photo ID, confirmation number, and the credit card used to make the purchase are required for pick-up. You will not be permitted to pick up your tickets without these three (3) items.
You must pick up your tickets in person, along with your guest.
If we suspect any reselling or transfer of these tickets they will be immediately voided and you will not be entitled to any refund.

GENERAL INFORMATION

Below are some very general guidelines we’ve included to help you plan accordingly:

The promoter FKP Scorpio and the police of Hamburg plead all guests to arrive early, in order to get on site stress-free and on schedule. There will not be parking areas at the ‘Stadtpark’ and the surrounding area, moreover road closures will be built. Therefore the arrival by public transport or bike is strongly recommended. The concert ticket contains usage of the HVV public transport. A bike parking area will be arranged. For general event and venue information please visit: www.fkpscorpio.com/de/stones-hamburg.

Doors are scheduled to open already at 2:00 PM. There are going to be two entrances and one additional for guests with handicaps. A strict policy for bags and backpacks will apply! On the website www.fkpscorpio.com/de/stones-hamburg you can also find a list of all items that can be taken on site, as well as the prohibited ones. Please have your ticket ready for electronic scanning when arriving at the entrance.

On site there will be a wide range of gastronomic offerings, sweetening the waiting period with special dishes and discounted drinks within the context of “Happy Hours” between 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM.

For any questions about your event please feel free to contact our customer care team ([email protected]).

We wish you a great show!

Kind regards
EVENTIM-service team

Über EVENTIM | AGB | Kontakt
CTS EVENTIM AG & Co. KGaA | Contrescarpe 75 A | D-28195 Bremen | Impressum
Sitz: München | AG München, HRB 212700 | USt.-IdNr. DE 181155470
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: EVENTIM Management AG | Sitz:
Hamburg | AG Hamburg, HRB 129556
Vorstand: Klaus-Peter Schulenberg (Vorsitzender), Volker Bischoff,
Alexander Ruoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Bernd Kundrun

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: September 6, 2017 14:01

TooTough
Karlos123
I've been told Kaleo is support in Hamburg.

This is exactly what I want to hear before the Stones come on:

[www.youtube.com]

Yep!

Posted by: xke38 ()
Date: September 6, 2017 14:15

Karlos123
I've been told Kaleo is support in Hamburg.

Coming from Iceland, at least they shouldn't be fazed by the weather in Hamburg.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: September 6, 2017 14:47

Leaving work in half an hour to head for Stansted Airport and fly to Hamburg. 1st show since Stockholm 14OF. I will be at the Stadtpark tomorrow hoping to catch a Soundcheck. Getting excited. I might be 50 but I'm like a kid at Christmas just as I was before my 1st show in 1990. I love going to gigs and am a fan of U2, Macca and the Who as well but no music reaches into my soul quite like the Stones. I've been on a huge high for days afterwards, every time I've seen them. smiling bouncing smiley

Hoping for a good performance with a surprise or 2 but there's always a goof or 2 on 1st nights - there certainly was in Oslo 3 years ago grinning smiley Thankfully nowadays the band usually just laugh it off.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-06 14:49 by grzegorz67.

Posted by: harald2002 ()
Date: September 6, 2017 14:50

frankotero
Still waiting to hear from the promoter as to how they're going to fix the "No Filter Pit" issue. I don't want to arrive in Hamburg in a bad mood. This concert is very important to me. I think everyone here can identify with that.

Yes - but the new layout / PIt ist not that bad...

Posted by: ChrisMahavishnu ()
Date: September 6, 2017 14:53

Rival Sons are a fantastic rock band, saw them open for Black Sabbath on The End tour.

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: September 6, 2017 14:55

Weather does not look good today ... wind and rain .. I will see if I can manage to launch the drone. If not, I will take some pictures.

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: September 6, 2017 14:59

Stonesfan2146
Weather does not look good today ... wind and rain .. I will see if I can manage to launch the drone. If not, I will take some pictures.

Great service! Thank you!

Posted by: TE ()
Date: September 6, 2017 15:04

harald2002
frankotero

Yes - but the new layout / PIt ist not that bad...

Could be that they do it like in Werchter (ABcool smiley.
Just after you entered, and started to run, you got a wristband. Different colour
for Ronnie and Keith side. Nobody knew where to run. I gave up and took the front of the B-stage.
God forbid...
Hope someone will find out how the Pit will work...

TE
Oslo

Date: September 6, 2017 15:10

The FOS does in fact look good, possible they will play some blues at the end of the catwalk. This is great for everyone. But it's not the 400 people capacity area directly in front of the stage. All I'm saying and hoping is there will be an equitable compensation. Guess I will have to talk to someone when I get there. I'm very upset about the price and it ends up being the usual FOS that we used to get for free. This can not be justified in my opinion. Maybe they'll be good to me and I can eat my words. I'd be okay with that. Anyhow I don't want to bring down anyone's good time, suppose I'm trying to share my experience and thoughts with others in the same situation.

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: September 6, 2017 15:15

frankotero
... the "No Filter Pit" issue.

Please explain: whàt "issue"?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-06 15:17 by RoughJusticeOnYa.

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: September 6, 2017 15:18

Stonesfan2146

Carry on! And thank you so much.

d.f

Date: September 6, 2017 15:24

RoughJusticeOnYa

Compare that picture to the schematic used to sell tickets and you should have no problem seeing the difference.

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: September 6, 2017 15:30

frankotero
RoughJusticeOnYa

Compare that picture to the schematic used to sell tickets and you should have no problem seeing the difference.

..."difference": yes - there's a catwalk in the middle. But (handling an) 'issue' implies it's a "problem" - and thàt I don't see... not really.

Posted by: mariannerl ()
Date: September 6, 2017 15:35

The Landhaus Walter is located at the Stadtpark Hamburg. They do have a Stonesparty during afternoon and evening (and night) which is for people who do not join the concert. BUT their party goes on after the concert. BUT it costs EUR 10.00 entrance fee after 11 pm. And it's an outdoor party. They do have some umbrellas and pavillons but not for all fans. It's ment to be an outdoor event. It depends on the weather how many people will show there for the party. And you can't make a reservation for it (only for the whole party thing / tickets on eventim).

So we from the "Stonestreff" will probably have an agreement with the organizer, Uwe Mamminga, who did concerts like with Charlie (ABCD..), Bill or Mick Taylor, that we inform him how many people will show up. If one of you is really sure to show up and join us, please send me an email (deadline tomorrow afternoon). It's logical that I can't tell him 40 and only 10 show up. Because they are all tired or so...

[www.eventcenter-hamburg.de]
[www.eventcenter-hamburg.de]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-06 15:41 by mariannerl.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: September 6, 2017 15:38

B-Stage.

Well, there is a B-stage but is it just a catwalk? Or will there be drums and keys also? A little B&L set? What do you think?

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: September 6, 2017 15:41

There is no enough place from drums and piano and dancing / posing

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-06 15:43 by 1962.

Date: September 6, 2017 15:43

I think it is. The B-stage looks almost as big as the stage..

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: September 6, 2017 15:46

Date: September 6, 2017 15:46

DandelionPowderman

but you need to be able to move Charlie's drumkit on the catwalk?

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: September 6, 2017 15:47

DandelionPowderman

Have a look at the drum kit. It stands on a black Podest. Was this the same case in the last tours? if no, maybe they can roll this whole Podest to the B-Stage?

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: September 6, 2017 15:47

dont agree, and it's pretty clear that this is no usual catwalk. dont think the 2002-2003 bstage was much bigger. chuck was standing in a corner with kb at the time. judging from the proportions in the picture (people, drumset) ther's plenty of space.

yeas, as I have said in the previous pages here, I would bet some euros on a B&L blues set up front. And Keith's guitar showcase on instagram kind of confirm the POSSIBILITY

Date: September 6, 2017 15:48

DandelionPowderman

With wheels you can do a lot, pretty quick smiling smiley

Date: September 6, 2017 15:50

maumau

dont agree, and it's pretty clear that this is no usual catwalk. dont think the 2002-2003 bstage was much bigger. chuck was standing in a corner with kb at the time. judging from the proportions in the picture (people, drumset) ther's plenty of space.

yeas, as I have said in the previous pages here, I would bet some euros on a B&L blues set up front. And Keith's guitar showcase on instagram kind of confirm the POSSIBILITY

I hope so!

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: September 6, 2017 15:51

DandelionPowderman
DandelionPowderman

With wheels you can do a lot, pretty quick smiling smiley

smiling smiley yes

i bet this is another meaning of the "no filter" brand

this IS definitively a b-stage

Posted by: TooTight ()
Date: September 6, 2017 15:53

During Licks and BtB tours, didn't they just have drums and piano sitting on the B stage already?

Date: September 6, 2017 15:54

maumau

Definitely.

Date: September 6, 2017 15:55

OK but this probably B-stage is too close to the main stage isn't it?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-06 15:57 by 1962.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2223242526272829303132...LastNext
Current Page: 27 of 46

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1701
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home