Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2122232425262728293031...LastNext
Current Page: 26 of 46
Re: Hamburg Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: September 6, 2017 00:49

Re: Hamburg Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 6, 2017 00:57

Interesting stage design with those four gigantic separate screen/columns...visually seems a bit busy and/or disjointed at times - I feel like pushing them together so there's no gap between them.
One gigantic screen ala Desert Trip might have been the optimum, but maybe this weighs much less and is easier to transport.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: September 6, 2017 01:22

Hairball

Interesting stage design with those four gigantic separate screen/columns...visually seems a bit busy and/or disjointed at times - I feel like pushing them together so there's no gap between them.
One gigantic screen ala Desert Trip might have been the optimum, but maybe this weighs much less and is easier to transport.

And they would have copied U2 with that. But this stage looks more interesting. Let's wait and see what they will do on Saturday

Posted by: sundevil ()
Date: September 6, 2017 01:28

looks like each band member may get a tower, like the select-a-stone feature in four flicks. looks interesting.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 6, 2017 01:29

hockenheim95
Hairball

And they would have copied U2 with that. But this stage looks more interesting. Let's wait and see what they will do on Saturday

No - they would have been copying the giant screen from Desert Trip which was designed by Roger Waters, which every band utilized to great effect, and which happened well before U2's current tour.

Posted by: xke38 ()
Date: September 6, 2017 01:35

schwonek
xke38
basti
Any Infos about the Support Band ?

Peter Maffay

Really? Source?

Sean Spicer

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: September 6, 2017 02:39

sundevil
looks like each band member may get a tower, like the select-a-stone feature in four flicks. looks interesting.

Say what?

Posted by: StonedAsia ()
Date: September 6, 2017 03:53

At Changi airport now. See everyone soon!

Posted by: Sici ()
Date: September 6, 2017 08:18

Some informations:

Dear EVENTIM-customer,

only a few days! On Saturday, September 9, 2017 “The Rolling Stones” will be coming with their "No Filter" tour to the Festwiese in the Hamburg Stadtpark.

Below is a list of detailed information you’ll need to make sure your check-in process goes smoothly. Please note the following check-in procedures & program details only relate to the following VIP classifications:

Paint It Black Package
Tumbling Dice Package

MERCHANDISE COLLECTION DETAILS

Early Entry Check-In Location: Early Entry check-in will be at the main entrance (E1). Please see attached map for reference. Please note the check-in location will utilize several large YELLOW FLAGS and Early Entry Check-In signage.
Early Entry Check-In Opening hours: 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM
VERY IMPORTANT: Please make sure you have your tickets BEFORE you arrive at this check-in location. Tickets WILL NOT be distributed at this location under any circumstances. Photo identification and your purchase confirmation will also be required at check-in.
Guests will ONLY be permitted into the venue AFTER check-in closes. Failure to arrive by the time check-in closes will result in a forfeiture of early entry. If you do arrive after the check-in location closes, you can enter the venue through any available public entrance. You will also still be able to collect your VIP Merchandise from the Main Merchandise Collection location referenced directly below.

Merchandise Pickup Location: VIP Merchandise collection will be located on the lawn between Main Entrance (E1) and concert venue. It will be located on the right side in front of the food trucks. Please see attached map for reference (T-shirt symbol + VIP). The Merchandise Collection location will utilize several large RED FLAGS and Merchandise Collection signage.
Merchandise Opening hours: 2:00 PM until thirty (30) minutes after the show ends
We strongly recommend that you arrive early and collect your merchandise before the show. However, the VIP Merchandise Collection area will still remain open until thirty (30) minutes after The Rolling Stones performance ends. Merchandise must be collected the day of the show at the designated VIP Merchandise Collection location. Merchandise will not be shipped under any circumstances – you must pick it up at the show.

GENERAL INFORMATION

Below are some very general guidelines we’ve included to help you plan accordingly:

The promoter FKP Scorpio and the police of Hamburg plead all guests to arrive early, in order to get on site stress-free and on schedule. There will not be parking areas at the ‘Stadtpark’ and the surrounding area, moreover road closures will be built. Therefore the arrival by public transport or bike is strongly recommended. The concert ticket contains usage of the HVV public transport. We recommend using the stations Barmbek and Alsterdorf for arrival as well as for departure. A bike parking area will be arranged. For general event and venue information please visit: www.fkpscorpio.com/de/stones-hamburg
Doors are scheduled to open already at 2:00 PM. There are going to be two entrances and one additional for guests with handicaps. A strict policy for bags and backpacks will apply! On the website www.fkpscorpio.com/de/stones-hamburg you can also find a list of all items that can be taken on site, as well as the prohibited ones. Please have your ticket ready for electronic scanning when arriving at the entrance.
On site there will be a wide range of gastronomic offerings, sweetening the waiting period with special dishes and discounted drinks within the context of “Happy Hours” between 2:00 and 4:00 PM.

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: September 6, 2017 09:16

i like the stage design so far, see what happen on sat
finally they ended up with something clean minimal contemporary
seems a good way to focus on what happens on stage for all those (the majority) who are forced to watch the band on the screens. the disjointed design maybe can be distractive maybe has the one each member function, sure it is effective from the architectural pov

Posted by: saltoftheearth ()
Date: September 6, 2017 09:59

As Keith Richards used to say:

'Are the local groupies here?'

('Gimme Shelter' movie, 1970)

Date: September 6, 2017 10:11

I like the fact they have a brand new stage. I don't like the fact there are 4 screens. Also I cannot see a lot of lights.

Still the stones never failed to deliver so very exited for saturday.

I agree that no setlist spoilers should be in this topic.

Posted by: Plink ()
Date: September 6, 2017 10:18

bye bye johnny

Look out Hamburg, here I come!

[twitter.com]

What a fantastic shot! Keith looks rarin' to go smiling bouncing smiley Thanks for posting thumbs up
I thought the tee might be another in the Keith series by CF Davinki. Sure enough, it is [cfdavinki.com]

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: September 6, 2017 10:49

Plink
bye bye johnny

Look out Hamburg, here I come!

[twitter.com]

What a fantastic shot! Keith looks rarin' to go smiling bouncing smiley Thanks for posting thumbs up
I thought the tee might be another in the Keith series by CF Davinki. Sure enough, it is [cfdavinki.com]

Best shot and message from Keith for years!

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: September 6, 2017 11:08

SOME GOOD NEWS FROM THE WEATHR FRONT:

no rain in the evening (only during the day)

[wetter.faz.net]
[www.wetter.com]

Posted by: Karlos123 ()
Date: September 6, 2017 11:18

I've been told Kaleo is support in Hamburg.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: September 6, 2017 11:24

Karlos123

Yes! That would be great! A young band with a lot of talent and great songs!
I couldn't see them in Cologne.

Posted by: arc-angel ()
Date: September 6, 2017 12:00

... according to their website they will not be in Hamburg but Spielberg is announced as opener to the Stones ...
Kaloeo Tour Dates

Think they will announce shortly who opens for the Stones in Hamburg ...

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: September 6, 2017 12:02

slewan
SOME GOOD NEWS FROM THE WEATHR FRONT:

no rain in the evening (only during the day)

[wetter.faz.net]
[www.wetter.com]

Yeah, slewan! See, I had posted before "Dear Lord hear my plea ...".

Now it looks like heavens are showing some understanding.

With all possible reserve, the current forecast is in rough detail:-

11 - 14 hrs cloudy & dry 18 degr C
14 - 17 hrs some showers 17 degr C
17 - 20 hrs cloudy & dry 15 degr C
20 - 23 hrs clear & dry 14 degr C

Sunset 1950 hrs.

Let's hope for the best.

d.f

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: September 6, 2017 12:03

Much better! We still need Keith's magic stick though!

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: September 6, 2017 12:22

Support Act is Kaleo: [m.facebook.com]
Also in Munich and Spielberg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-06 12:23 by spunky.

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: September 6, 2017 12:24

Irix

London Stansted: "Sep 05, 2017 - Leaving for LTN, then on to HAM to start the tour." -- Photographer: John Ballantyne -- [www.Flightradar24.com] - [www.JetPhotos.com] .

What happened to the tongue logo on the right side of the aircraft?

What is that white crossbeam?

d.f

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: September 6, 2017 12:39

Karlos123

This is exactly what I want to hear before the Stones come on:

[www.youtube.com]

Date: September 6, 2017 12:45

Cool band!

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: September 6, 2017 12:55

dead.flowers

What happened to the tongue logo on the right side of the aircraft? What is that white crossbeam?

It's the cargo hatch -- see the pictures on [www.Planespotters.net] .

Posted by: stone4ever ()
Date: September 6, 2017 12:58

Listening to Kaleo playing 'No Good', reminds me of Fleetwood Mac's 'Oh Well'.
This band Rock, what a vocalist

And Keith in the above pic looks as fit and ready to Rock as i have seen him in ages.
Enjoy the Hamburg show you lucky people.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-06 13:08 by stone4ever.

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: September 6, 2017 12:58

Irix
dead.flowers

What happened to the tongue logo on the right side of the aircraft? What is that white crossbeam?

It's the cargo hatch -- see the pictures on [www.Planespotters.net] .

The boeing ZS-NEX was also used by Guns and Roses

[www.airplane-pictures.net]

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: September 6, 2017 13:03

opening act officially announced => [twitter.com]

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: September 6, 2017 13:05

Large version of this picture

KALEO in Hamburg - [www.RollingStones.com] .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-06 13:15 by Irix.

Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: September 6, 2017 13:14

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-06 13:16 by kaskatanas.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2122232425262728293031...LastNext
Current Page: 26 of 46

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1844
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home