Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2021222324252627282930...LastNext
Current Page: 25 of 46
Re: Hamburg Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Gerda ()
Date: September 5, 2017 22:22

I have a Canon SX 530 HS Power Shot,which was no problem in Vegas last October (actually, got it there). But now I an really concerned. No idea if this counts as "compact" or not nowadays, I'm no expert. Does any body know?

Re: Hamburg Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: tiffanyblu ()
Date: September 5, 2017 22:23

MonkeyMan2000
Stonesfan2146
Finally, one last video for today with some screen testing.

video: [youtu.be]

Thank you very much for everything! That's what I call dedication.

(Hey, can I use your drone to smuggle in a camera on show day? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out)

Indeed thanks a million for getting us these videos!

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: September 5, 2017 22:23

MonkeyMan2000

(Hey, can I use your drone to smuggle in a camera on show day? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out)

Thanks you, and to you all: thanks for the kind words. smiling smiley

I would love to fly over the place on show day but the law permits flights with less then 100 m distance to crowds.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: September 5, 2017 22:28

Gerda
I have a Canon SX 530 HS Power Shot,which was no problem in Vegas last October (actually, got it there). But now I an really concerned. No idea if this counts as "compact" or not nowadays, I'm no expert. Does any body know?

The Promotor has explicitly said absolutely no cameras of any kind allowed apart from phones.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: September 5, 2017 22:30

Beast

Come on, you guys - it's easy to figure out where to stuff your compacts and get them in spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Below Men's best piece .... grinning smiley

I did it in 2003 as cameras during concerts were really forbidden -- since I had to leave a concert at that time to put my camera into a locker.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: September 5, 2017 22:31

Gerda

as mentioned before: the will be metal detectors at the gates, just like the one they have at airport. Thus camera size doesn't matter. Unless you have a camera containing zero metal parts there won't be a good chance to get a camera in.
When I saw Bob Dylan in Hamburg (indoors) in April there had a desk where people could leave their cameras, bags etc and all the other stuff that wasn't allowed in the venue…
The only thing I will bring with me is an umbrella and I'll be able to make some good points discussing with the security.

Date: September 5, 2017 22:32

MAF
No catwalk from the stage to the left and right?

That jumped out at me too as being odd. The Stones have had wide catwalks on every tour since 1981 and Mick's always loved to work them to the full to 'reach out to the crowd' Seems odd to me.

Date: September 5, 2017 22:34

the latest weather forcast for Saturday now says "leichtes Gewitter" (light thunderstorm) in the evening sad smiley

(in June Guns'n'Roses had to interrupt a show in Hannover for about 90 minutes due to heavy rain…)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-05 22:36 by slewan.

Posted by: MonkeyMan2000 ()
Date: September 5, 2017 22:36

grzegorz67
MAF
No catwalk from the stage to the left and right?

That jumped out at me too as being odd. The Stones have had wide catwalks on every tour since 1981 and Mick's always loved to work them to the full to 'reach out to the crowd' Seems odd to me.

The catwalks to the left and right are at least as wide as the ones of the 14OF stage.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: September 5, 2017 22:43

grzegorz67
Gerda

The Promotor has explicitly said absolutely no cameras of any kind allowed apart from phones.

Got a Powershot SX 230 in Vienna 2014. No problem. But now some things have changed - but why?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-05 22:43 by MAF.

Posted by: Gerda ()
Date: September 5, 2017 22:45

Hey, Thanks for the Info. I leave it in the hotel then.I know about the locker thing for cameras from 2003(had same problem) but since then, there was no problem, not even twice at Hyde Park. Pity though

Date: September 5, 2017 22:47

Gerda
Hey, Thanks for the Info. I leave it in the hotel then.I know about the locker thing for cameras from 2003(had same problem) but since then, there was no problem, not even twice at Hyde Park. Pity though

In England the security at concerts is always rather lousy

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: September 5, 2017 22:52

Hamburg we’ll see you in 4 days! #StonesNoFilter #TheRollingStones

[twitter.com]

Date: September 5, 2017 23:00

Look out Hamburg, here I come!

[www.instagram.com]

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: September 5, 2017 23:03

Stonesfan2146
Closest distance we could reach

Fantastic job! Thank you!

James-Bond-like...

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: September 5, 2017 23:20

bv

The eagle has landed... Thanks to Hauke Jürgensen for the great picture!

London Stansted: "Sep 05, 2017 - Leaving for LTN, then on to HAM to start the tour." -- Photographer: John Ballantyne -- [www.Flightradar24.com] - [www.JetPhotos.com] .

Hamburg, 5-Sept-2017, Landing 6:23pm -- [www.BILD.de] .

From Hamburg Airport itself: Picture 1 , Picture 2 , , Picture 3 -- [Twitter.com] .

Landing of the B767 ZS-NEX at Hamburg Airport: [www.YouTube.com] .

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-06 12:50 by Irix.

Date: September 5, 2017 23:21

And finally the promoter produce an English version of Concert Info. I facebooked them and they replied with this:

[www.fkpscorpio.com]

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: September 5, 2017 23:24

grzegorz67
And finally the promoter produce an English version of Concert Info. I facebooked them and they replied with this:

[www.fkpscorpio.com]

That´s on for quite a long time.

Date: September 5, 2017 23:27

Look out Hamburg, here I come!

[twitter.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-05 23:34 by bye bye johnny.

Date: September 5, 2017 23:29

TooTough
grzegorz67

[www.fkpscorpio.com]

That´s on for quite a long time.

Has it? Apologies. It was giving a '404error' for a long time. They replied to me shortly ago.

Date: September 5, 2017 23:31

I've just seen a Silver Pit sold on eBay for 100€| The tout sites are still asking silly money. Thieves! I'm in no doubt there will be plenty of tickets available on the night.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: September 5, 2017 23:34

xke38
basti
Any Infos about the Support Band ?

Peter Maffay

They threw tomatoes the last time Maffay opened for the Stones. Are they crazy?
Edit: Maffay will release a MTV-Unplugged single the day before the show.
I am still voting for the Foo Fighters.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-05 23:37 by schwonek.

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: September 5, 2017 23:34

Patti Richards is en route. Just saw her in the United lounge at Newark, with bulldog Sugar.

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: September 5, 2017 23:39

The Stones landing

[www.bild.de]

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: September 5, 2017 23:50

Stonesfan2146
PaintMonkeyManBlack
You are great!

What hearthbreaker version is this?

Thank you smiling smiley.
Heartbreaker rehearsed in Miami, 1994 in preparations for the Voodoo Lounge tour.

Excellent footage, thanks. Judging by the tilted horizon it could be a Mavic ? ;-) Hadn't thought of that usage for a drone but it's perfect in this setting to see what's up. I suppose the crew wasn't too happy to see it fly around but what are they going to do about it ? That is until Keith arrives with his knives and guns ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: September 6, 2017 00:05

gotdablouse

Excellent footage, thanks. Judging by the tilted horizon it could be a Mavic ? ;-) Hadn't thought of that usage for a drone but it's perfect in this setting to see what's up. I suppose the crew wasn't too happy to see it fly around but what are they going to do about it ? That is until Keith arrives with his knives and guns ;-)

Keith might even throw the holy coconut.

Posted by: karimamilena ()
Date: September 6, 2017 00:09

Stonesfan2146
MonkeyMan2000

Thanks you, and to you all: thanks for the kind words. smiling smiley

I would love to fly over the place on show day but the law permits flights with less then 100 m distance to crowds.

Thank you so much for the videos, they are amazing! I was as well at the Stadtpark today. What can I say: I'm very much impressed by what I saw. So much going on there, lots of fences, extrag generators for lighting in the park (normally the park is pitchblack at night). And then this stage with those 4 huge towers! Can't wait for Saturday to withness all in full action. Today they tested some Stones live footage, all very exciting.

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: September 6, 2017 00:13

DeanGoodman
Patti Richards is en route. Just saw her in the United lounge at Newark, with bulldog Sugar.

They lost Etta last week .... :'(

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: September 6, 2017 00:13

yay! I like it.....!!! It starts itching, although I will have to wait until CPH.

I do hope for the people in Hamburg that the tribunes/seats will be moved inwards still - those golden seats look miles away from the stage!

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: September 6, 2017 00:45

Can we all agree on one thing? When the dress rehearsal happens it would be cool if people would use a seperate thread, so that folks who rather like to be suprised on Saturday can decide to not read the setlist smiling smiley

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2021222324252627282930...LastNext
Current Page: 25 of 46

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1837
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home