Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1920212223242526272829...LastNext
Current Page: 24 of 46
Re: Hamburg Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: September 5, 2017 21:30

PaintMonkey: Looks like some sort of cover, but I'm sure there'll be screens. I think we're in for a few surprises, a bit like the LICKS stage. Screens will appear one way or another I guess... And I bet the four towers will be somehow connected, or maybe the towers will hide something that can be wrapped out. Many possibilites! Can't wait to see it all unfold live on Saturday.

Re: Hamburg Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: September 5, 2017 21:30

Stonesfan2146

video: [youtu.be] Stage building process 09/05/2017, afternoon. Drone shot.

Excerpt:

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: September 5, 2017 21:33

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: September 5, 2017 21:36

no else see a bstage in front there??? love this stage it's really cool

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: September 5, 2017 21:37

Closest distance we could reach

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: September 5, 2017 21:38

The towers are the sreens. With the speakers inside.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-05 21:42 by MAF.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: September 5, 2017 21:41

MAF
the towers are the sreens. With the speakers inside.

i was just about posting the same…

Date: September 5, 2017 21:44

I do not epext any surprise coming out of the towers - okay there will be flickers (see the old setlists) as usual.

Date: September 5, 2017 21:45

Also backline already setting up. Tommorrow dress rehearsal?

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: September 5, 2017 21:46

Date: September 5, 2017 21:46

the layout looks very different to the seating plan offered by eventim. The reserved seating is much farer away from center stage and the view might even be blocked by the b-stage at least in case you are sitting in front row. The stage as well as the b-stage seems to be quite high

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: September 5, 2017 21:48

Great stuff, Stonesfan2146.

Date: September 5, 2017 21:48

PaintMonkeyManBlack

very unlikely – I don't think that they'll be able put up the sound system in just one days. right now they have just the stage plus the video screens. I guess Thursday is much more likely for dress reheasals (and more realistic since rain will set in on Thursday…)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-05 21:49 by slewan.

Date: September 5, 2017 21:50

No catwalk from the stage to the left and right?

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()

bye bye johnny
Great stuff, Stonesfan2146.

Yes! Thanks for posting. thumbs up

Posted by: Irix ()

MAF

The towers are the sreens. With the speakers inside.

The speakers are hanging outside as usual -- the bars inside the screens are lighting equipment.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-05 21:55 by Irix.

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: September 5, 2017 21:51

slewan
PaintMonkeyManBlack

very unlikely – I don't think that they'll be able put up the sound system in just one days. right now they have just the stage plus the video screens. I guess Thursday is much more likely for dress reheasals (and more realistic since rain will set in on Thursday…)

The PA is there.

Date: September 5, 2017 21:53

will the support act rehearse on location, too?

Date: September 5, 2017 21:55

The Worst.
PaintMonkey: Looks like some sort of cover, but I'm sure there'll be screens. I think we're in for a few surprises, a bit like the LICKS stage. Screens will appear one way or another I guess... And I bet the four towers will be somehow connected, or maybe the towers will hide something that can be wrapped out. Many possibilites! Can't wait to see it all unfold live on Saturday.
I think no covers but screens with never seen before quality

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: September 5, 2017 21:58

The B Stage looks to be almost as large as the Main Stage...
Certainly NO 'No Filter Pit'!?

Guns N' Roses has been using a similar 'Pit' layout with a catwalk separating the two sides of the 'Pit'...choose Duff or Slash.

Here...choose Ronnie or Keith.
But never Charlie.

It looks absolutely fantastic...
But it's not what was being sold on the ticket sites.

Huge thanks for the info!
So much to be revealed...so soon!

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: September 5, 2017 21:58

xke38
basti
Any Infos about the Support Band ?

Peter Maffay

Really? Source?

Date: September 5, 2017 21:59

Finally, one last video for today with some screen testing.

video: [youtu.be]

Posted by: bv ()
Date: September 5, 2017 22:01

The eagle has landed... Thanks to Hauke Jürgensen for the great picture!

Bjornulf

Date: September 5, 2017 22:08

You are great!

What hearthbreaker version is this?

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: September 5, 2017 22:11

Hendrik
grzegorz67
Well it's not going to be warm anyway! I'll probably wear my fleecy jacket. 13C at night!

I'm STILL trying to get information from the promoters/organisers about Pocket Compact Cameras. I emailed them and also left a message on their Facebook Page. Several others are asking the same question. It would be harsh to ban them when Smartphones have such good cameras nowadays. Everywhere else allows them. We have some pretty good photographers on here, latvianinexile being one of the best and he'll be there for sure. We definitely know professional cameras aren't allowed and we expect that.

Compact camera's won't be a problem; I'm confident that I will get mine in...smiling smiley

Hendrik Mulder

Come on, you guys - it's easy to figure out where to stuff your compacts and get them in spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: September 5, 2017 22:13

slewan
will the support act rehearse on location, too?

I think just a soundcheck. And there will be a rain check tomorrow

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: September 5, 2017 22:15

The Worst.
And as some feared, it seems like the pit isn't exactly a pit after all.

Correct - it's nothing like any pit on previous tours and nor does it correspond to any of the seating plans. It looks more like the layout they had at Hyde Park.

Date: September 5, 2017 22:16

PaintMonkeyManBlack
You are great!

What hearthbreaker version is this?

Thank you smiling smiley.
Heartbreaker rehearsed in Miami, 1994 in preparations for the Voodoo Lounge tour.

Posted by: MonkeyMan2000 ()
Date: September 5, 2017 22:16

Stonesfan2146
Finally, one last video for today with some screen testing.

video: [youtu.be]

Thank you very much for everything! That's what I call dedication.

(Hey, can I use your drone to smuggle in a camera on show day? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out)

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: September 5, 2017 22:17

latvianinexile
The Eagle Has Landed

And whom and what has he brought with him?

d.f

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1920212223242526272829...LastNext
Current Page: 24 of 46

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1906
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home