Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1516171819202122232425...LastNext
Current Page: 20 of 46
Re: Hamburg Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: slewan ()
Date: September 4, 2017 21:21

frankotero
Geez, what a real f-u-c-k. So disappointed I gave them the top price for this. Same old story. This is the last time for me. Tired of the rip-offs! They should have the dignity to refund me partially at least since there's no "no filter pit" as advertised. Damn it!!!

well, that's why it's called NO filter pit…
But to be serious: wait and see where they'll put you – and afterwards claim a refund and sue them
And don't forget to make a screenshot of the original seating plan offered by eventim before they change it!!!!

Re: Hamburg Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Date: September 4, 2017 21:23

I bet they just split up the pit. On the left it seems they started to build another ramp from the main stage.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: September 4, 2017 21:28

The stage doesn't have to be finished to see that there is not a "exclusive pit". Don't care if it's on 2 sides, that's not what was advertised. Furthermore, I suppose there will be 4,000 now on each side, instead of 400 in the pit. Very clever idea after just a few of us paid the big price I suspect. I'm furious right now because I'm far from being a millionaire and I paid 1,275 euros for this. Now it's a regular FOS that should cost around 200 euros. Would you be pissed? Plus I have a medical condition to boot, shouldn't be standing for so long away from a bathroom. Just to give an idea how far I went to see this concert from a good way. Just disgusted!

Date: September 4, 2017 21:28

PaintMonkeyManBlack
I bet they just split up the pit. On the left it seems they started to build another ramp from the main stage.

well, you might be right. On both sides of the stage there is some kind of "dock" for building some kinf of connection to the "b-stage". Maybe they'll close it after the floor is finished. I guess we'll get another photo tomorrow…

Anyhow: The pit seems to be much bigger than it looked like on the seating plan…

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: September 4, 2017 21:34

frankotero
The stage doesn't have to be finished to see that there is not a "exclusive pit". Don't care if it's on 2 sides, that's not what was advertised. Furthermore, I suppose there will be 4,000 now on each side, instead of 400 in the pit. Very clever idea after just a few of us paid the big price I suspect. I'm furious right now because I'm far from being a millionaire and I paid 1,275 euros for this. Now it's a regular FOS that should cost around 200 euros. Would you be pissed? Plus I have a medical condition to boot, shouldn't be standing for so long away from a bathroom. Just to give an idea how far I went to see this concert from a good way. Just disgusted!

It seems they will put two additional catwalks on the sides around the pit.
The only difference to the seating plan is that the Pit is split into Pit left and Pit right

Posted by: RiffKichards ()
Date: September 4, 2017 21:39

Adams
frankotero

The only difference to the seating plan is that the Pit is split into Pit left and Pit right

If the pit is split in two, it is not what I have paid for. I would not have paid so much money for this.

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: September 4, 2017 21:44

RiffKichards
Adams
frankotero

If the pit is split in two, it is not what I have paid for. I would not have paid so much money for this.

True, in that set up no possibility of being front row in the middle

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: September 4, 2017 21:51

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-04 22:10 by Happy24.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: September 4, 2017 21:59

frankotero

Didn't mean to offend you by saying the stage is not finished yet.
Yes I agree that if the pit is split into two then this is not what was advertised and people who purchased pit tickets may not have done if they knew that the pit would be split.
I too am confused and concerned as I have also purchased pit tickets for other shows on this tour.
I hope everything works out good for everyone.

Nate thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-04 22:01 by Nate.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: September 4, 2017 22:06

On eventim.de they still offer pit tickets and others with the layout we all know. And that's different to what we can see now in Hamburg.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-04 22:10 by MAF.

Date: September 4, 2017 22:11

So earlier they had a message more tickets would become available due production changes. As of now i can order 8 pit tickets. So 1+1 makes 2. They increased the pit.

Date: September 4, 2017 22:20

well, I don't care if they increase the pit unless the keep on selling pit tickets for 799 Euros. right, it might sound cynical, but not for Lucky Dip ticket holders…

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: September 4, 2017 22:20

bye bye johnny
Nice photo, Stonesfan2146. What's the source?

My drone winking smiley

Date: September 4, 2017 22:22

Stonesfan2146
bye bye johnny

My drone winking smiley
Well done! And tomorrow an update please winking smiley

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: September 4, 2017 22:23

Can't believe I'm saying this but if this true as it seems to be I will sue them. I could go on with my life story and fandom but I suppose many here already know because we're alike. They or the promoter should make this right. On Saturday I will find out. They already know my name I think and I hope they will compensate me and the others that paid this ridiculous price to stand next to the lucky dips or free tickets given to fill the gaps. Furthermore, I guess my so called exclusive merchandise will be destroyed by the rain. This does not settle well for me.

Date: September 4, 2017 22:25

I wonder where the silver pit will be - and all the seats in front of the stage.
The silver pit in the middle of the field? Or a pretty small silver pit? We will see when they bring in all the chairs...

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: September 4, 2017 22:29

If we're lucky the only "damage" is that the pit is divided into two parts. It seems the outer catwalk parts are still being built.

Date: September 4, 2017 22:31

So no cameras no pit what's next compulsory earmuffs spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: September 4, 2017 22:38

Nate
So no cameras no pit what's next compulsory earmuffs spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

No support act, no sun grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-04 22:41 by MAF.

Date: September 4, 2017 22:41

MAF
Nate

No support act?

I heard from a very reliable source that it will be Justin Beiber but don't tell anyone people here are already very angry tonight.

Nate spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: skyhawk ()
Date: September 4, 2017 22:45

Very, very confused about the pit. confused smiley

Right now on www.eventim.de it says for the NoFilterPit in Hamburg: Verfügbarkeit: hoch which means High availability. For Munich and Dusseldorf it still says Verfügbarkeit: niedrig (low availabilty).

My theory:
There most be some changes in the layout of Hamburg just to put as much 800Euro-payers into he pit and therefore the size of the pit is very flexibel. If they sell a 100 extra pit-tickets (which means 80.000 Euro's), it's their extra profit. And then they will enlarge the pit with those extra pitticketholders. If there are 500 more people (400.000 Euro) who buy pittickets, they will enlarge the pit with those extra 500 people.

But still on eventim we can see the original layout, in which the pit looks pretty small.
And, if my theory is right, after enlarging the pit: what will they do with the seatholders who payed 500 Euro for a single seat. Will they put them further back? Then these people also won't be very amused about this......

Very, very confused. confused smiley

(Was thinking about buying a pit ticket for Dusseldorf, but I think i wait a few days. Still got my Paris pitticket in hands).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-04 22:45 by skyhawk.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()

Stonesfan2146
bye bye johnny

My drone winking smiley

Sehr gut, danke!

Posted by: hopkins ()

Nate
MAF
Nate

No support act?

I heard from a very reliable source that it will be Justin Beiber but don't tell anyone people here are already very angry tonight.

Nate spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

The BEEB?!! this pisses me off; had i known this I would have booked flight immediately, NOW I CAN"T GET MY TRAVEL AGENT ON LABOR DAY!! damn...dmamn!!

actually above post by me was insensitive; i hadn't read the previous comments about peeps being seriously disappointed and maybe bait and switched when I wrote it as a little joke.
Do hope the Stones people make this right for loyal fans spending so much out in good faith.

Super great Drones footage man!!! Thanx.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-05 09:07 by hopkins.

Posted by: skyhawk ()
Date: September 4, 2017 22:47

MAF
Nate

No support act, no sun grinning smiley

No beer?

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: September 4, 2017 23:00

video: [www.youtube.com]

Cut in 20 mins. Just for you grinning smiley ...

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: September 4, 2017 23:01

That´s a bummer. Filter Pit was supposed to be standing right before Charlie!

This is how it could (but should not be):

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-04 23:03 by TooTough.

Date: September 4, 2017 23:04

We need another photo by the drone tomorrow

Date: September 4, 2017 23:16

No i think the ramp will be closer to the middle. You can see they started the extension on the left

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: September 4, 2017 23:24

TooTough
That´s a bummer. Filter Pit was supposed to be standing right before Charlie!

This is how it could (but should not be):

If you have a look at this offical map from the organizer, you'll see that the silver pit is not in front of your red line, but behind.

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: September 4, 2017 23:26

The Worst.
If you have a look at this offical map from the organizer, you'll see that the silver pit is not in front of your red line, but behind.

Yes, but there is no catwalk, but the No Filter Pit instead!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1516171819202122232425...LastNext
Current Page: 20 of 46

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1340
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home