Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 46
Re: Hamburg Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: karimamilena ()
Date: July 14, 2017 00:32

Sunset that day

Re: Hamburg Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: karimamilena ()
Date: July 14, 2017 00:35

For those really desperate souls, travelling from far away and cannot find a hotel at all: I could offer a room to sleep for 1 or 2 nights for 1 or 2 people very close to Stadtpark. Just pm me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-07-19 21:55 by karimamilena.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: July 26, 2017 12:30

Categories which were available at the additional Ticket-Sale on Eventim.de, 26-Jul-2017, 10am CEST:

There were no Lucky Dip Tickets.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: August 8, 2017 11:23

Got my No Filter Pit ticket yesterday in the mail. What a relief! Wonder why these couldn't be dispatched same time as the others. Hope to see some IORR people there.

Posted by: Hendrik ()
Date: August 8, 2017 12:00

Got my Start Me Up Package yesterday..smiling smiley
Due to circumstances I have one for sale.....
PM if interested..

Hendrik Mulder

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: August 8, 2017 12:07

Anybody planning a meeting up in a city centre bar in the afternoon?

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: August 12, 2017 16:16

Hey Silver Dagger,

I heard that you are very good at organizing great meetings !

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: August 12, 2017 17:46

We would be up for a pre show. We have an early flight over.

sc uk

Posted by: flairville ()
Date: August 12, 2017 17:59

We definitely need somewhere to all meet and have a Stones track list!

Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: August 12, 2017 19:44

Arriving friday afternoon and staying around Sant Pauli, I would love meet to you all.

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: August 13, 2017 11:14

To those of you with Silver Pit tickets: When do you arrive at the venue to line up at the entrance? That section is quite small compared to the standard GA section, so you don't have to come too early, do you? Though standing at the far side might not be too cool either

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: August 13, 2017 11:53

StonedRambler
To those of you with Silver Pit tickets: When do you arrive at the venue to line up at the entrance? That section is quite small compared to the standard GA section, so you don't have to come too early, do you? Though standing at the far side might not be too cool either

I really don't know. I have that section too. It would be cool to stand at the rail but that will be for the early entrance people

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: August 13, 2017 12:27

hockenheim95
StonedRambler

I really don't know. I have that section too. It would be cool to stand at the rail but that will be for the early entrance people
Yes, that's probably how it will be. Seems strange for that small section to already line up at 1pm but I don't know. Maybe it doesn't make that much difference if you come at 4pm and rather enjoy a beer or two before. I asked because many here seem to have that section but also many seem to do some pre-show partying, or to say it in German "vorglühen". Guess you have to do a good time calculation

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-13 12:28 by StonedRambler.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: August 13, 2017 12:56

I have a regular Silver Pit ticket, depending on the weather I will line up from about 10 AM onwards. Lining up is a part of the social experience, no? I'm also staying at the Heikotel Stadtpark Residenz not too far from the venue.

Is there any mention as to what time they will open the gates?

Agreed the Early Entry people will get the best spots (read: the rail) and there's not much you can do about that. So just go with the flow.

Date: August 13, 2017 13:04

I wonder how many early entry tickets were sold for each section. I think the gates will open around 5 PM but I really don't know.

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: August 13, 2017 15:04

Gates opening: 14:00h

Date: August 13, 2017 15:06

spunky
Gates opening: 14:00h

that early? The concert begins at ´19:00

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: August 13, 2017 15:13

That's what the ticket says. Still no timetable/support acts.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: August 13, 2017 17:00

They wanna give us time enough to spend some money and have some beer and some snacks and some beer...

Anybody gonna stream that gig?
Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: August 14, 2017 12:52

Does anybody here know already that upon going to the gig he/she/it is going to stream the concert? In part or full?

I would also fancy a sound-only-stream i.e. without the video if that's possible. Because most of the time, the picture is not that good and if one would only stream the sound, that quality would be better, I guess PLUS one wouldn't have to hold up the phone all of the time...

Any thoughts?
Can't wait!! smiling bouncing smiley

Re: Anybody gonna stream that gig?
Date: August 14, 2017 14:06

waterrats
Does anybody here know already that upon going to the gig he/she/it is going to stream the concert? In part or full?

I would also fancy a sound-only-stream i.e. without the video if that's possible. Because most of the time, the picture is not that good and if one would only stream the sound, that quality would be better, I guess PLUS one wouldn't have to hold up the phone all of the time...

Any thoughts?

I can't understand how somebody who pays hundreds of euros for a concert would do this.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: August 14, 2017 15:03

Personally I don't like to be distracted with taking video or pictures when attending concerts. But I'm a dinosaur.

Date: August 14, 2017 15:07

hockenheim95
waterrats

Any thoughts?

I can't understand how somebody who pays hundreds of euros for a concert would do this.

Maybe the joy of sharing, simply?

Date: August 14, 2017 15:15

waterrats
hockenheim95
waterrats

Any thoughts?

Must be something like this I guess smiling smiley

Date: August 14, 2017 15:25

hockenheim95
waterrats
hockenheim95
waterrats

Any thoughts?

Must be something like this I guess smiling smiley

And really - if the Stones play anywhere and you can witness it live, even if the video is not that good - you get all the athmosphere and energy of the gig right into your headphones or whatever - it's just wonderful!

Since the last 2 tours I enjoyed these very much and swore not to miss a single gig of this band anymore!

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: August 17, 2017 02:24

Tickets for this show are quite plentiful on German eBay for anyone who still wants to go to this. Don't bother with viagogo, Getmein etc. Floor tickets, both innenraum & Silver Pit) are going for around face (not even including postage!) and seats in the side 'tribune' stands are trading for well below face - I saw one go for half price earlier. I saw 1 pit ticket for sale below face with no takers and only one pair of front floor seats, far off to the side.

Having missed out in the original sale, I'll be there in the Silver Pit after all, thanks to Flairville. Will queue from 10am or so as I want to be on the rail.

Date: August 17, 2017 15:13

Let's hope the Air Berlin situation doesn't disrupt people's travel plans!

Date: August 17, 2017 15:47

Topi
Let's hope the Air Berlin situation doesn't disrupt people's travel plans!

Excellent! Just what we need. Last time in Europe, Norwegian Air had an industrial dispute in the run up to the Oslo gig in 2014 and it was only called off at the last minute. I know some folks on here flew to Oslo with Norwegian then and it was a worrying time.

Date: August 17, 2017 15:52

I am supposed to fly from Hamburg to Munich on Sunday the 10th late in the evening and stay (for free, on my Marriott points) at an airport hotel in Munich. So I'd really need that flight to go through, otherwise I'm gonna have to pay at least another 100€ for a 6-hour train ride and figure out how to get from downtown Munich to the airport hotel (and back the next day!).

We'll see. At least for now all their flights are supposed to be on.

Date: August 17, 2017 18:24

Topi
I am supposed to fly from Hamburg to Munich on Sunday the 10th late in the evening and stay (for free, on my Marriott points) at an airport hotel in Munich. So I'd really need that flight to go through, otherwise I'm gonna have to pay at least another 100€ for a 6-hour train ride and figure out how to get from downtown Munich to the airport hotel (and back the next day!).

We'll see. At least for now all their flights are supposed to be on.

Cracking train journey though! On the licks tour I travelled on the Frankfurt to Hamburg part of that line by ICE for the Licks Tour gig there in 2003. hope it all works out for you anyway. I think the German Government are going to prop up the airline until they cease operating so you should hopefully be OK.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 46

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2500
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home