Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213...LastNext
Current Page: 8 of 46
Re: Question regarding Hamburg Pit tickets (rip off!?)
Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: May 25, 2017 16:13

Hanns Rainsch
Hey, like many others I ordered my tickets through eventim.de on May 12 for the total amount of 452,87 € for 2 tickets. Yesterday I received them and was utterly shocked there is just the amount of 103 € including fees (!!!) printed on each of them. Is this normal? It is not even half the price I paid! Please tell me of your experience and what one can do. Best regards, Eike

I am sure that somewhere you klicked on viagogo and that is where you bought the tickets. Of course you get original tickets with the original price printed on it. But you just paid more because you went through viagogo.

Posted by: Hanns Rainsch ()
Date: May 25, 2017 18:42

Shit, I feel like an old lady, who bought a overpriced crappy rug. But I guess there's nothing I can do...

Posted by: GJB ()
Date: May 25, 2017 18:57

Reminds me a little of this with your rug reference...

[metro.co.uk]

Date: May 25, 2017 19:48

I guess I can only learn from that. btw, does anybody know someone even more stupid than me who would be interested in two Stones tickets, 300 euros each winking smiley

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: May 25, 2017 22:25

I know nothing about nothing, except,
that Hamburg pit? Opening show?
Oh my God.

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: May 25, 2017 22:29

Hanns Rainsch
I guess I can only learn from that. btw, does anybody know someone even more stupid than me who would be interested in two Stones tickets, 300 euros each winking smiley

Advice: Go see this show.

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: May 26, 2017 22:56

Hanns Rainsch
Hey, like many others I ordered my tickets through eventim.de on May 12 for the total amount of 452,87 € for 2 tickets. Yesterday I received them and was utterly shocked there is just the amount of 103 € including fees (!!!) printed on each of them. Is this normal? It is not even half the price I paid! Please tell me of your experience and what one can do. Best regards, Eike
I guess that's why it's called the 'NO FILTER TOUR'

Date: May 27, 2017 13:50

shattered
Hanns Rainsch

Advice: Go see this show.

I surely will with extreme joy. @#$%& the rotten money

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 31, 2017 10:35

Regular Tickets for Hamburg available again: Cat.2+5+6+7 (seated) - [www.Eventim.de] .

Re: Hamburg Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: June 6, 2017 18:33

skyhawk
Adams
StonedRambler
skyhawk
Adams
Hi
How can I get rid of Bild subscribtion?

Thanks in advance.
Adam

Exactly my question!!!!!!!!
Only by phone. You can find the number in your bild account

Do they speak English?
I've just found cancellation rules and it seems it's also possible by e-mail:
[secure.mypass.de]

I just have sent an e-mail to service@bildplus.de with the following:

WIDERRUFSFORMULAR

An
Axel Springer SE, BILDplus
Axel-Springer-Strasse 65
10888 Berlin
Fax: 030- 25 91 35 600
E-Mail: service@bildplus.de

Hiermit widerrufe ich den von mir abgeschlossenen Vertrag über den Kauf der folgenden Waren:

BILDplus-Abo
BILDplus Digital met Bundesliga
BILDplus Web
Bundesliga bei BILD
BILD Apps

Bestellt am:
10. Mai 2017

Name des/der Verbraucher(s):
***Your Name***, Kundennummer ***Clientnumber***

Anschrift der Verbraucher:
***My e-mail-address***

Datum:
13. Mai 2017

I also included the contract they sent to me with my subscription.
Lets see if this works out.

To anyone who has tried to end their subscription to Bild - did this work? Can anyone recommend any other way that works?

Many thanks

SD

Re: Hamburg Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Adams ()
Date: June 6, 2017 19:11

Yes, actually I just sent them an e-mail with my resignation and it worked. Even got my money back as for the first two weeks they treat it like that.
It might be safer to send them an e-mail with the form like mentioned above.
They will send you a confirmation e-mail that they will miss you as a customer

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: June 6, 2017 22:16

Just e-mail them a couple of lines saying you want to cancel.

They will reply within 48 hours.

Topi

Date: June 7, 2017 10:10

Just got this back - I guess they've cancelled the contract.

Sehr geehrter x x,

mit Bedauern haben wir Ihren Wunsch erhalten, das am 12.05.2017 abgeschlossene BILDplus Digital mit BUNDESLIGA bei BILD-Abo zu beenden.

Da die vertraglich festgelegte Widerrufsfrist von vierzehn Tagen nach Kauf bereits abgelaufen ist, ist ein Widerruf nicht mehr möglich. Deshalb bestätigen wir Ihnen die Kündigung des Abos gemäß der bestehenden Kündigungsfrist zum 11.07.2017.

Selbstverständlich steht Ihnen bis zu diesem Datum Ihr BILDplus-Abonnement in vollem Nutzungsumfang zur Verfügung.

Da wir BILDplus immer weiter verbessern möchten, würden wir uns über Ihr ehrliches Feedback sehr freuen. Zum anonymen Fragebogen (Dauer max. 5 Minuten). Haben Sie vielen Dank.

Wir danken Ihnen für Ihr Interesse an unseren Angeboten und würden uns freuen, Sie zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt als BILDplus-Kunden erneut begrüßen zu dürfen. Unter [angebote.bildplus.de] finden Sie unsere aktuellen Angebote.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Alina Weiß

Date: June 7, 2017 10:15

Silver Dagger
skyhawk
Adams
StonedRambler
skyhawk
Adams
Hi
How can I get rid of Bild subscribtion?

Thanks in advance.
Adam

Exactly my question!!!!!!!!
Only by phone. You can find the number in your bild account

Do they speak English?
I've just found cancellation rules and it seems it's also possible by e-mail:
[secure.mypass.de]

I just have sent an e-mail to service@bildplus.de with the following:

WIDERRUFSFORMULAR

An
Axel Springer SE, BILDplus
Axel-Springer-Strasse 65
10888 Berlin
Fax: 030- 25 91 35 600
E-Mail: service@bildplus.de

Hiermit widerrufe ich den von mir abgeschlossenen Vertrag über den Kauf der folgenden Waren:

BILDplus-Abo
BILDplus Digital met Bundesliga
BILDplus Web
Bundesliga bei BILD
BILD Apps

Bestellt am:
10. Mai 2017

Name des/der Verbraucher(s):
***Your Name***, Kundennummer ***Clientnumber***

Anschrift der Verbraucher:
***My e-mail-address***

Datum:
13. Mai 2017

I also included the contract they sent to me with my subscription.
Lets see if this works out.

To anyone who has tried to end their subscription to Bild - did this work? Can anyone recommend any other way that works?

Many thanks

SD

Yep, it worked like clockwork. First I got an email where they said they would look into it, and about a week later they sent a confirmation of ending my subscription.

Date: June 7, 2017 11:32

Silver Dagger
Just got this back - I guess they've cancelled the contract.

Sehr geehrter x x,

mit Bedauern haben wir Ihren Wunsch erhalten, das am 12.05.2017 abgeschlossene BILDplus Digital mit BUNDESLIGA bei BILD-Abo zu beenden.

Da die vertraglich festgelegte Widerrufsfrist von vierzehn Tagen nach Kauf bereits abgelaufen ist, ist ein Widerruf nicht mehr möglich. Deshalb bestätigen wir Ihnen die Kündigung des Abos gemäß der bestehenden Kündigungsfrist zum 11.07.2017.

Selbstverständlich steht Ihnen bis zu diesem Datum Ihr BILDplus-Abonnement in vollem Nutzungsumfang zur Verfügung.

Da wir BILDplus immer weiter verbessern möchten, würden wir uns über Ihr ehrliches Feedback sehr freuen. Zum anonymen Fragebogen (Dauer max. 5 Minuten). Haben Sie vielen Dank.

Wir danken Ihnen für Ihr Interesse an unseren Angeboten und würden uns freuen, Sie zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt als BILDplus-Kunden erneut begrüßen zu dürfen. Unter [angebote.bildplus.de] finden Sie unsere aktuellen Angebote.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Alina Weiß

Yes they have cancelled it. There is a cancellation period until July 11th in your case. Had you cancelled within 14 days of your subscription there would not be a cancellation period.

Date: June 7, 2017 12:46

Thanks for your help Topi.

Date: June 7, 2017 13:14

Can any of our German friends help with telling me if the location of this hotel is easily within reach of the gig.

Das Weisse Hotel an der Elbchausee. [www.das-weisse-hotel.de]

I don't want to be stuck in the middle of nowehere. If there are any other suggestions near the stadtmitte or where the concert is that would be great.

Many thanks

Silver Dagger

Date: June 7, 2017 13:28

Not German, but I looked at that hotel on Google Maps and it seems it's a fair bit away from the Stadtpark.

[goo.gl]

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: June 7, 2017 13:47

Silver Dagger
Can any of our German friends help with telling me if the location of this hotel is easily within reach of the gig.

I don't want to be stuck in the middle of nowehere. If there are any other suggestions near the stadtmitte or where the concert is that would be great.

Many thanks

Silver Dagger

Even by Metro (U-Bahn) it´s more than 30 minutes...

I always use booking.com. You can choose by a map
if you want. Of course it depends on how much you wanna spend...winking smiley

[www.booking.com]|3|14&unchecked_filter=price&update_av=1

Date: June 7, 2017 13:55

Would bet hotel prices are through the roof by now. It wasn't exactly cheap at the time of the announcement. Munich hotels were already marked up as the first rumors leaked out.

Posted by: Sici ()
Date: June 22, 2017 15:08

Did someone receive the tickets?

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: June 22, 2017 15:30

Sici

Yes, Eventim usually ships within a few days. I got them all a few days after the purchase.

Date: June 22, 2017 17:08

There are Innenraum seats available for 239 EUR now but it's impossible to choose a seat and even when I clicked through transaction it did not show me the seat number or block, nothing.
Does anyone have any idea what these are?

Posted by: sister ()
Date: June 22, 2017 21:38

Adams
There are Innenraum seats available for 239 EUR now but it's impossible to choose a seat and even when I clicked through transaction it did not show me the seat number or block, nothing.

Have a look at Saalplanbuchung, there your will find them. Tribüne right side

Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: June 22, 2017 21:46

Sici

I did, got them a few weeks ago

Date: June 22, 2017 21:46

sister
Adams

Have a look at Saalplanbuchung, there your will find them. Tribüne right side

Nope, the ones I'm asking about are Innenraum, floor seat tickets.
The tribune seats are choosable from the map and it's clear where they are located. 239 EUR floor tickets are not choosable from the map and can't tell where they are.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: June 25, 2017 14:28

Still regular tickets (seats) available: Eventim

Date: June 26, 2017 11:39

Still haven't found a Hamburg hotel in the centre of town. Can anyone recommend one please?

Posted by: Fillmore ()
Date: June 26, 2017 11:55

Two years ago I spent a few nights at the Marriott Renaissance Hotel at "Grosse Bleichen". Midtown, clean, nice, good bar, a bit expensive. But worth a try. Good Luck!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-06-26 13:04 by Fillmore.

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: June 26, 2017 15:00

Silver Dagger

Many thanks

Silver Dagger

Ever tried (f.i.) Google Maps for such things?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213...LastNext
Current Page: 8 of 46

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1981
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home