Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 46
Re: Hamburg Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: May 18, 2017 23:46

dead.flowers
karimamilena
Hamburg is getting plastered now with these

That's right, they're all over the place now.

And funny, that this campaign came after the show was already sold out.

Yeah, saw them at Hauptbahnhof too. Bit too late grinning smiley

Re: Hamburg Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: May 18, 2017 23:54

Stonesfan2146
dead.flowers
karimamilena

since the shows are not nearly close to sold out, it makes sense. they just dont want you to know.

Posted by: TE ()
Date: May 19, 2017 00:00

dead.flowers
Anybody so lucky to have gotten a ticket for the No Filter Pit?

Cheers

dead.flowers

Got them all today in Norway. That was fast!

TE
Oslo

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: May 20, 2017 22:06

I'm still waiting for the pit ticket ordered on 12 May with express mail, address in Germany. Did this online through Getgo.de. My friend said he got his Dusseldorf tickets yesterday, but with no names on them. If this info helps someone cool.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 20, 2017 22:20

Got my silver pit ticket (personalized ticket): No name printed on it. You have to fill in your name by yourself.

Posted by: basti ()
Date: May 20, 2017 23:38

I have my Tickets too smiling smiley

Posted by: john lomax ()
Date: May 21, 2017 12:05

Anyone in the U.K. receive their Hamburg tickets yet?

Posted by: ladywilliam ()
Date: May 21, 2017 12:10

john lomax
Anyone in the U.K. receive their Hamburg tickets yet?

I purchased a silver pit through pre-sale, and received it on Wednesday 17 May by UPS. London address.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 21, 2017 12:16

Got my Hamburg and Munich tickets thru UPS on Friday!

Posted by: TE ()
Date: May 21, 2017 12:21

Love UPS (not)...
Got five envelopes. Had my home address registered, my mistake.
This jerk just put them in the box for newspapers. Nothing signed.
And it was pissing down... Box open... They all survived...
Same thing happend to our friend 'Dandy'.
Call UPS if you know you will not be at home.

TE
Oslo

Posted by: john lomax ()
Date: May 21, 2017 13:08

Hhhmmm I ordered Silver out too but the ticket hasn't arrived yet...I am in Hampshire but that shouldn't make a difference....

Posted by: karimamilena ()
Date: May 21, 2017 21:28

Stonesfan2146
dead.flowers
karimamilena

How nice to see some other peeps from Hamburg here. We should really make an effort to meet up before the gig for a smileys with beer

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: May 23, 2017 15:47

karimamilena
Stonesfan2146
dead.flowers
karimamilena

How nice to see some other peeps from Hamburg here. We should really make an effort to meet up before the gig for a smileys with beer

Any suggestions?

And, meanwhile literally the whole town is decorated in yellow with "Stones No Filter" ads.

Date: May 23, 2017 16:16

Hope some of those posters last until gig time because I won't be there until then. Must be a nice sight to see, tongues everywhere.

Date: May 25, 2017 13:10

dead.flowers
karimamilena
Stonesfan2146
dead.flowers
karimamilena

Any suggestions?

And, meanwhile literally the whole town is decorated in yellow with "Stones No Filter" ads.

I think Landhaus Walter would be perfect. It's 3 mins from train station Borgweg and 3 mins to the Festwiese. Their Downtown Bluesclub is also sometimes doing special Stones evenings and even Mick's brother has played there live already.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-25 13:12 by karimamilena.

Posted by: xke38 ()
Date: May 25, 2017 16:06

Or Schumachers beergarden, which is almost literally backstage.

Schumachers

Date: May 25, 2017 19:51

xke38
Or Schumachers beergarden, which is almost literally backstage.

Schumachers

Yep, also a very good place. Although that is already very crowded without a Stones gig just opposite. And might be a bit harder to find for non-locals.

There is also still the Lesecafé am Rosengarten which is rather small and only outdoors but also just about 3 mins away. And probably even harder to find for non-locals. I just hope the weather will behave nicely that day.

Posted by: Hanns Rainsch ()
Date: May 25, 2017 20:07

Anyone else who got his tickets thru viagogo?

Date: May 25, 2017 20:41

That's a rip-off resale site. Got mine through Eventim and Ticketmaster, no problems at all.

Question regarding Hamburg Pit tickets (rip off!?)
Date: May 25, 2017 11:27

Hey, like many others I ordered my tickets through eventim.de on May 12 for the total amount of 452,87 € for 2 tickets. Yesterday I received them and was utterly shocked there is just the amount of 103 € including fees (!!!) printed on each of them. Is this normal? It is not even half the price I paid! Please tell me of your experience and what one can do. Best regards, Eike

Re: Question regarding Hamburg Pit tickets (rip off!?)
Date: May 25, 2017 12:11

Well, I paid 1275,00 for the VIP deal and no news about the ticket yet. So yes I can feel your frustration.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 25, 2017 12:15

The 'NoFilter Pit'-Tickets were in Germany EUR 799 and the 'Silver Pit'-Tickets in Hamburg EUR 149 - [iorr.org] .

What is stated in the order confirmation / booking reference sent to you via eMail by Eventim.de ?

If there're really differences between your order, the order confirmation and the delivered Ticket then you should contact Eventim's Customer Support.

Date: May 25, 2017 12:20

Well, I ordered thru eventim but got all confirmation mails from viagogo. The ticket says Stehplatz Innenraum, which is what I expected to receive. But when I ordered, the price per ticket was about 160-180 € plus about 130-150 € in fees, but the tickets I received have 103 € incl. fees on it and that is what frustrates me...why did I have to pay more than 200 € more than the tickets are actually worth?

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 25, 2017 12:28

Hanns Rainsch
Well, I ordered thru eventim but got all confirmation mails from viagogo. The ticket says Stehplatz Innenraum, which is what I expected to receive. But when I ordered, the price per ticket was about 160-180 € plus about 130-150 € in fees, but the tickets I received have 103 € incl. fees on it and that is what frustrates me...why did I have to pay more than 200 € more than the tickets are actually worth?

Did the link lead you to viagogo perhaps rather than eventim's own ordering page? Those extra charges sound very viagogo-like sad smiley

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: May 25, 2017 12:28

Hanns Rainsch

There must be something wrong.

Why do you get the confirmation via Viagogo? It´s a re-seller
which easily takes 450 € for 200€-tickets. Maybe you
made a mistake!? Eventim is a secure site. If you buy there,
they confirm it.

Posted by: thomas guitar ()
Date: May 25, 2017 12:33

To find Hotels in Hamburg at the weekend its almost unpossible. There is another event at the weekend.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 25, 2017 13:15

thomas guitar

To find Hotels in Hamburg at the weekend its almost unpossible.

Maybe this helps: [iorr.org] .

Date: May 25, 2017 14:02

TooTough
Hanns Rainsch

There must be something wrong.

Why do you get the confirmation via Viagogo? It´s a re-seller
which easily takes 450 € for 200€-tickets. Maybe you
made a mistake!? Eventim is a secure site. If you buy there,
they confirm it.

Well, I just did the pre-sale at 12 o clock it has very frantic but it was all thru eventim until i finally got hold on tix after a dozen attemps, then i got redirected to this viagogo shit scheme

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: May 25, 2017 15:19

If it says Stehplatz Innenraum, then what you got are not pit tickets, but regular standing tickets - behind the No Filter Pit and the Silver Pit. Those were for 105E at eventim (the 2E difference will be a booking fee which eventim charges). It looks like you ordered not from eventim, but from viagogo - isn't it possible, that during the rush, while you were at eventim you clicked on that FanSale that they have on their site (bellow the price cathegories eventim offers), which then led you to re-sellers, where you actually did the order? In other words - when you entered you payment details, were you still at eventim? If yes, then it is strange indeed, if not, then it was unfortunately your mistake.

This is the FanSale by the way: [www.fansale.de]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-25 15:22 by Happy24.

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: May 25, 2017 15:46

I guess if you have bought a VIP ticket, you pay the high price but get a standard ticket.
for example, inner field (standing) düsseldorf is 149 standard price, but they don`t sell it right now, claiming its "sold out". you only get this ticket if you pay the overpriced paint-it-black package with early entry. I expect this ticket also to have the standard price of 149 written on it.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-25 15:47 by falo01.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 46

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1941
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home