Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 46
Re: Hamburg Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 12, 2017 13:35

Had a single ticket for Silver Pit in my basket and lost it as checkout process was too slow angry smiley May try again at the general sale tomorrow. Huge venue so I might just travel without a ticket. This looks like a Desert Trip style stage layout so I expect a price crash as the clock runs down for some of those seats at the front.

For anyone outside Germany or Benelux, ticket shipping is a staggering 34.9 EUR!!!

Re: Hamburg Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Date: May 12, 2017 13:38

grzegorz67
Had a single ticket for Silver Pit in my basket and lost it as checkout process was too slow angry smiley May try again at the general sale tomorrow. Huge venue so I might just travel without a ticket. This looks like a Desert Trip style stage layout so I expect a price crash as the clock runs down for some of those seats at the front.

For anyone outside Germany or Benelux AND Scandinavia, ticket shipping is a staggering 34.9 EUR!!!

smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-12 13:38 by DandelionPowderman.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: May 12, 2017 13:46

Quite a few of us have got Silver Pit tickets for Hamburg. Be good to organise a beer and greet in the afternoon before the show. Anyone know some good bars in Hamburg?

Date: May 12, 2017 13:53

Silver Dagger
Quite a few of us have got Silver Pit tickets for Hamburg. Be good to organise a beer and greet in the afternoon before the show. Anyone know some good bars in Hamburg?

I'm in! It's good to be anywhere smileys with beer

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: May 12, 2017 13:55

DandelionPowderman
Silver Dagger

+1

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: May 12, 2017 13:55

I'm in too !! :-)
spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: ComeOn ()
Date: May 12, 2017 13:56

Just got my ticket for Hamburg very easy and with Service & Versand:

€ 15,90 for Benelux und Skandinavien . cool smiley

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-12 17:05 by ComeOn.

Date: May 12, 2017 13:57

DandelionPowderman
grzegorz67

For anyone outside Germany or Benelux AND Scandinavia, ticket shipping is a staggering 34.9 EUR!!!

smiling smiley

So you Scandinavians get a special deal from the Germans too then? 5 EUR?? I'll probably make this trip, with or without a ticket. I've bought tickets on showday several times and got into every show I've ever tried this for, even O2 Show 1 in 2012 - £100!

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: May 12, 2017 13:57

SAALPLANBUCHUNG is on, you can choose the seats by clicking them
(a service given after 60 minutes!!!)

Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: May 12, 2017 14:22

grzegorz67

For anyone outside Germany or Benelux, ticket shipping is a staggering 34.9 EUR!!!

Hopefully it will be more efficient than Hyde Park's.

Still don't understand why no e-ticket like the Dutch did; but I will survive with that.

Posted by: firebird ()
Date: May 12, 2017 14:26

TooTough
SAALPLANBUCHUNG is on, you can choose the seats by clicking them
(a service given after 60 minutes!!!)

I think this is done intentionally to even more trick people into buying most expensive tickets

Posted by: Whale ()
Date: May 12, 2017 14:31

What steps to take to get rid of the bild subscription...
Would appreciate some help.

Date: May 12, 2017 14:39

Wild Slivovitz
grzegorz67

Still don't understand why no e-ticket like the Dutch did; but I will survive with that.

Are you going, Senor Sliwowitz? I can get an air ticket from UK to Hamburg for 40-60GBP so will see what ticket I can score on the day or beforehand. This is shaping up to be THE IORR gig with lots of posters attending.

I agree - Hyde Park Tickets were a disaster. I collected mine for show one from the boxo office the night before the show and ended up waiting all night outside the park! Got a great spot though.

Are you going to Lucca? I fancy that one - Golden Circle if I can get it!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-12 14:40 by grzegorz67.

Posted by: karimamilena ()
Date: May 12, 2017 15:22

schwonek
DandelionPowderman
Silver Dagger

+1

Yes me too some silver pit tix, very, very happy spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

In the Stadtpark there is a beergarden and another Cafe.

Date: May 12, 2017 15:24

80.000 tickets sold out?

Date: May 12, 2017 15:38

PaintMonkeyManBlack
80.000 tickets sold out?

Absolutely not a hope in hell at those prices. The promoters will take a hit and there will be ticket drops later as the clock runs down. Only a limited number of tickets are ever made available for the Presale to panic people into rushing and buying early. General Sale is at 10am CEST tomorrow, when the rest will follow.

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: May 12, 2017 15:55

Any idea how much lucky dips will be? 50 euro in Austria

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: May 12, 2017 16:25

grzegorz67
PaintMonkeyManBlack
80.000 tickets sold out?

Absolutely not a hope in hell at those prices. The promoters will take a hit and there will be ticket drops later as the clock runs down. Only a limited number of tickets are ever made available for the Presale to panic people into rushing and buying early. General Sale is at 10am CEST tomorrow, when the rest will follow.

Yep. I think so too. I mean 499 ??? Seats in front. Wow.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 12, 2017 22:58

schwonek
grzegorz67
PaintMonkeyManBlack
80.000 tickets sold out?

Yep. I think so too. I mean 499 ??? Seats in front. Wow.

Paying this price you can take your seat home as a souvenirgrinning smiley

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: May 12, 2017 23:06

Silver Pit tickets for the opening show smileys with beer
120 days to go...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-13 00:27 by spunky.

Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: May 12, 2017 23:48

grzegorz67
Wild Slivovitz
grzegorz67

Are you going, Senor Sliwowitz? I can get an air ticket from UK to Hamburg for 40-60GBP so will see what ticket I can score on the day or beforehand. This is shaping up to be THE IORR gig with lots of posters attending.

I agree - Hyde Park Tickets were a disaster. I collected mine for show one from the boxo office the night before the show and ended up waiting all night outside the park! Got a great spot though.

Are you going to Lucca? I fancy that one - Golden Circle if I can get it!

Hi, yes I'm going (scored a silver circle ticket) and also quite a few from the iorr band will be there. I'm still working on Lucca but in a way or another I will go. See you at both shows!!!

Posted by: mariannerl ()
Date: May 13, 2017 00:16

mikey C
Any idea how much lucky dips will be? 50 euro in Austria

I think EUR 60. Not sure. I got Zurich dips for CHF 64.35. EUR 60

Hamburg Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Date: May 13, 2017 03:01

DandelionPowderman
Daniel Nienkemper
DandelionPowderman
Got Silver pit-tix for Hamburg, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumbs up
...me & my buddies too... life is just a cocktail-party on the street smileys with beer!
smileys with beer
...it seems, that many fans from iorr got Silver pit-tix for the first show... "fantastic, baby" smileys with beer!!! In the afternoon I got tix (Unterrang, but 1st row) for Düsseldorf also. You can't imagine how happy I'm to see "our boys" again after 25 shows since 1995 >grinning smiley< !!!

Cheers & Greetings smoking smiley

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: May 13, 2017 11:06

Seems there are no Lucky Dips available for both Hamburg and Munich show?!?

Posted by: igowild ()
Date: May 13, 2017 11:18

Got 2 Lucky dip tickets just in the momement spinning smiley sticking its tongue out>grinning smiley<spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: May 13, 2017 11:36

igowild
Got 2 Lucky dip tickets just in the momement spinning smiley sticking its tongue out>grinning smiley<spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Me tooooo jjjjjj

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: May 13, 2017 11:38

What's the link for that please?

Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: May 13, 2017 11:54

Limbostone
What's the link for that please?

[www.eventim.de]

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: May 13, 2017 12:08

thank you.

Posted by: john lomax ()
Date: May 13, 2017 14:03

I got the silver pit "paint it black" package? I did have a seat in the front section but in the end decided that 500 euros was just too much. Silver put package included the lithograph which I would have bought anyway so I think it's a reasonable deal (although still not cheap at 325 euros)....

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 46

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1454
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home