Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 46
Re: Hamburg Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: May 12, 2017 10:00

Grzechu
SILVER PIT

Thx!

Re: Hamburg Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: May 12, 2017 10:03

RoughJusticeOnYa
Grzechu
SILVER PIT

Thx!

Seating in front of stage. Wow.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 12, 2017 10:04

That was in the case in Australia 2014 wasn't it ? Saw the same setup at Stade de France for McCartney in 2015 and people sitting on the floor were NOT happy as they couldn't see much and had to stand up anyway.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 12, 2017 10:06

At 12 eventim.de starts a presale without any Bild-account.

Date: May 12, 2017 10:07

Got Silver pit-tix for Hamburg, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumbs up

Posted by: The Stones ()
Date: May 12, 2017 10:08

First of all, seating in front of stage really sucks and then having the silver pit behind the seated people sucks even more. That could be the worst layout ever.

Date: May 12, 2017 10:08

They should have done a golden pit instead of all these seats.
Well these seats might be for the older fans to have a break inbetween the songs grinning smiley

Date: May 12, 2017 10:13

The Stones
First of all, seating in front of stage really sucks and then having the silver pit behind the seated people sucks even more. That could be the worst layout ever.
Yes, the worst layout ever.

Posted by: Grzechu ()
Date: May 12, 2017 10:14

The Stones

Hamburg 2007.
really sucks!

Hamburg Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Date: May 12, 2017 10:14

DandelionPowderman
...me & my buddies too... life is just a cocktail-party on the street smileys with beer!

Date: May 12, 2017 10:19

straycatuk
Oh well . Cheap anyway and we kind of expected a looking at screens type of show for this one.
Hope they have extra screens halfway. On the render it looks HUGE !

Date: May 12, 2017 10:31

Daniel Nienkemper
DandelionPowderman
...me & my buddies too... life is just a cocktail-party on the street smileys with beer!
smileys with beer

Date: May 12, 2017 10:32

The Stones

It doesn't suck for the people with Silver Pit-tix smiling smiley

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 12, 2017 10:35

Agree Silver Pit will be awesome if you're willing to line up a little. Of course there may be "Early Entry VIP's" which we don't know about at this point (or do we?). But given the prices and circumstances (600 euros spent on two shows yesterday) I am perfectly happy.

"Satisfaction" was playing on my Spotify when I got both HAM and MUC this Morning winking smiley

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: May 12, 2017 10:37

I would rather have silver pit tickets than seating tickets upfront. I imagine people will complain if you stand up, and I can't enjoy a Stones show if people nag and shout for me to sit down.

Posted by: The Stones ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:18

DandelionPowderman

I'm sure you are going to have an excellent time in the silver pit, but for me the fact that their will be seated people in front of me would totally ruin the experience.
Seats in front of the stage means that those people will have to stand during the show in order to see the anything because you simply can't sit down during a rock concert in a large venue.
So in a way the silver pit is a smaller version of general admission standing and you have the FOS area in front of you.
The layout for the Stockholm show is preferable imo.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:28

Yes that's exactly what happened at the Macca concert at the SDF in 2015, I was in the stands on the side at the limit between seats and GA and it didn't look great for GA as everyone was standing, there was lots of equipment there, sound "repeaters", desks, towers for lights, etc...Same problem for GA at the Stones in 2014 behind VIP Pit and Gold Pit. On the other hand with the 800€ asking price for NO FILTER PIT what can a poor fan do !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:35

The prices of the front seats absolutely atrocious, so I bought 4 Silver Tickets for me and my 3 friends. Actually it's comparible to the Golden Cirle of Spielberg or Zürich which was 199€ and 200-something, so the price for that is actually quite good.

Looking forward to see you there!
Let's show all those rich-old sluggish folks in front of us how we can partysmileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-12 11:36 by StonedRambler.

Posted by: bertrichards ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:46

StonedRambler
Let's show all those rich-old sluggish folks in front of us how we can partysmileys with beer

Yeah! That's the spirit! smileys with beer

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: May 12, 2017 12:22

StonedRambler

we should rather have banners "screw the rich" / "Bonzen raus!" and sing Street Fightin' Man to them
or do something like football fans do to protest – stand with their back to the stage for the first five minutes

Date: May 12, 2017 12:46

Scheistribune!

Date: May 12, 2017 12:52

The Stones
DandelionPowderman

I'm sure you are going to have an excellent time in the silver pit, but for me the fact that their will be seated people in front of me would totally ruin the experience.
Seats in front of the stage means that those people will have to stand during the show in order to see the anything because you simply can't sit down during a rock concert in a large venue.
So in a way the silver pit is a smaller version of general admission standing and you have the FOS area in front of you.
The layout for the Stockholm show is preferable imo.

It may only turn out to be a problem for me if everybody in the FOS-section will stand on their chairs smiling smiley

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 12, 2017 13:05

DandelionPowderman

It may only turn out to be a problem for me if everybody in the FOS-section will stand on their chairs smiling smiley

That's what I'm afraid too - I'm not 3.x meter tall and when the A4-A6 Blocks are standing on their seats, then I would see nothing anymore ....

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: May 12, 2017 13:08

They build a custom stadium ...

Source: Hamburger Morgenpost

All in all 80.000 people, 26.000 seats buid extra for the show.

The new stage has 1100m2 and will be build up for the first time for this show.

Irix
DandelionPowderman

That's what I'm afraid too - I'm not 3.x meter tall and when the A4-A6 Blocks are standing on their seats, then I would see nothing anymore ....

Young people do that. I suspect they didn't buy these seats. But I could be wrong smiling smiley

Posted by: schwonek ()

DandelionPowderman

Well, see you in the silver pit then!!!!

Posted by: MadMax ()

PIT ZUM ZEIT NICHT VERFÜGBAR

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-12 13:09 by MadMax.

Date: May 12, 2017 13:09

schwonek
DandelionPowderman

Well, see you in the silver pit then!!!!

smileys with beer

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 12, 2017 13:20

DandelionPowderman
Irix
DandelionPowderman

Young people do that. I suspect they didn't buy these seats. But I could be wrong smiling smiley

I'm not sure about that - in Berlin Waldbühne 2014 all were standing on their seats in Block A1 - I couldn't see nothing anymore because I was standing on the stairway ....

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: May 12, 2017 13:21

Did not get a single ticket in the pre-sale.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 46

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1855
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home