Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5960616263646566676869...LastNext
Current Page: 64 of 82
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter European Tour 2017
Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: August 2, 2017 12:19

Strike
There is no need to worry bout getting tickets. We are not talking bout Vegas, if you are willing to pay 799€ for a pit ticket, no problem to get one. All shows are far from being sold out, so in a few weeks there will be tons of tickets available for all german shows.

Do you know that for sure? Hamburg in particular, the biggest of the 3 venues by far seems ludicrous to be a claimed fast sellout at the asking prices. I'll be in the City, hoping for Silver Pit or Floor Seating at a reasonable price. 800EUR for a Pit is obscene, even for this tour.

As I said before, rich pickings for Lucky Dippers and maybe that's their plan - the pronoter thinks they can make more cash from a combo of Die Hards willing to Stump up the 800EUR and the gaps filled by Lucky Dippers than selling the lot for say, 300EUR. Also, not many touts (scalpers) will gamble on turning a profit on 800EUR tickets!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-02 12:23 by grzegorz67.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: August 2, 2017 12:26

well, I guess there will be a nice combination on lucky dippers and unlucky "Depps"*. Since the latter will find out that some of the former that are sitting next to them payed 90% less than they did.

* "Depp" is a German word for "idiot"

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: August 2, 2017 17:47

slewan
well, I guess there will be a nice combination on lucky dippers and unlucky "Depps"*. Since the latter will find out that some of the former that are sitting next to them payed 90% less than they did.

* "Depp" is a German word for "idiot"

Yes, but they will be happy idiots seeing the Stones up close. smiling smiley

Posted by: mariannerl ()
Date: August 3, 2017 11:52

grzegorz67
Strike
There is no need to worry bout getting tickets. We are not talking bout Vegas, if you are willing to pay 799€ for a pit ticket, no problem to get one. All shows are far from being sold out, so in a few weeks there will be tons of tickets available for all german shows.

Do you know that for sure? Hamburg in particular, the biggest of the 3 venues by far seems ludicrous to be a claimed fast sellout at the asking prices. I'll be in the City, hoping for Silver Pit or Floor Seating at a reasonable price. 800EUR for a Pit is obscene, even for this tour.

As I said before, rich pickings for Lucky Dippers and maybe that's their plan - the pronoter thinks they can make more cash from a combo of Die Hards willing to Stump up the 800EUR and the gaps filled by Lucky Dippers than selling the lot for say, 300EUR. Also, not many touts (scalpers) will gamble on turning a profit on 800EUR tickets!

a good friend of mine is from Hamburg. He told me that everybody wants to join this "event". It's an event not a concert for the locals. His friends did buy tickets also, about 10 people who know not much about the Stones. And to my suprise some of my Rammsteinfan friends also will join me. I guess they really sold many tickets there.

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: August 3, 2017 12:56

Good chances for Angie or Bitch or both...

Posted by: 6s7s9s ()
Date: August 4, 2017 08:19

Did anyone get notified from AdamHall.com about winning tickets for No Filter?

Posted by: bisonvodka ()
Date: August 6, 2017 13:10

Are rehearsals started? Any rumors about warm up gig?

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: August 6, 2017 21:46

"The calm before the tour..."

[twitter.com]

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: August 6, 2017 22:01

Cristiano Radtke

[twitter.com]

Are you going to any shows?

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: August 6, 2017 22:12

shattered
Cristiano Radtke

[twitter.com]

Me? I wish I could.

On any case I already got my FOCS* tickets for every concert of this tour. I also have some spare free FOCS* tickets for those who want it. smileys with beer

*Front Of Computer Screen

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: August 6, 2017 22:50

thumbs up

Mick trying to hide Touring hair!

Always a good sign!

Rehearsals on the way..........

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: August 6, 2017 23:10

Cristiano Radtke
shattered
Cristiano Radtke

[twitter.com]

Me? I wish I could.

On any case I already got my FOCS* tickets for every concert of this tour. I also have some spare free FOCS* tickets for those who want it. smileys with beer

*Front Of Computer Screen

Hi Cristiano: Ya, I'm making some changes but it's gonna be worth it especially hearing the crowd. It's gonna be unreal. Thanks for you posts.

Posted by: bisonvodka ()
Date: August 6, 2017 23:40

Nobody is surprised that Mick is in good shape. So can't wait till opening night.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: August 7, 2017 02:42

bisonvodka
Nobody is surprised that Mick is in good shape. So can't wait till opening night.

OMG me either. I still can't believe I'm slated for a show. Keeping it real quiet IRL.
Mick, you're gonna be great. No worries mate - resting in a hammock best prep

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: August 8, 2017 06:23

Should call it The
'Just show up' and
'I don't give a shite'
tour.
Takes a lot of the pressure off.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 8, 2017 08:23

.... be way fun if they perform Gotta Get a Grip ....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: August 8, 2017 09:29

... Yeah, and I think Keith will do Let's Work in his set...

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 8, 2017 09:32

^^^^^..... YEAH that'd shake the joint up ...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: August 8, 2017 09:45

He looks just great. just super. wow, mid seventies huh? purty sharp there kid!!!

Posted by: stone4ever ()
Date: August 8, 2017 14:07

Thommie
... Yeah, and I think Keith will do Let's Work in his set...

At least if Keith sings Lets Work i won't need my ear defenders. winking smiley

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: August 8, 2017 17:26

hopkins
He looks just great. just super. wow, mid seventies huh? purty sharp there kid!!!

Is it a new photo?

Mustique perhaps?

Date: August 8, 2017 19:22

Rockman

Not impossible. It's (almost) a Stones recording with more band members involved than on Happy for instance. Comparable with some tracks on ABB which miss Ronnie. Although not of the best 150 Stones recordings and with the typical MJ solo mix.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-08 19:22 by Monsoon Ragoon.

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: August 8, 2017 19:27

Monsoon Ragoon
Rockman

Not impossible. It's (almost) a Stones recording with more band members involved than on Happy for instance. Comparable with some tracks on ABB which miss Ronnie. Although not of the best 150 Stones recordings and with the typical MJ solo mix.

Have they ever played "solo" contributions live before?
It is a Jagger song, not a Stones song.

Date: August 8, 2017 19:33

mtaylor
Monsoon Ragoon
Rockman

Not impossible. It's (almost) a Stones recording with more band members involved than on Happy or Play With Fire for instance. Comparable with some tracks on ABB which miss Ronnie. Although not of the best 150 Stones recordings and with the typical MJ solo mix.

Have they ever played "solo" contributions live before?
It is a Jagger song, not a Stones song.

Only the RW/KR track Sure The One You Need twice in 1975 and Don't Look Back in 2002 (if you wanna call it MJ solo). I don't think they will play one of the new songs, but it could be as Ronnie and Charlie know it and some people in the audience know it. It's okay MJ songs as well as poor Stones songs if you want.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-08 19:38 by Monsoon Ragoon.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: August 8, 2017 20:51

Rockman

I guess they'll find some good opportunity/reasom to play "England lost" during the 2018 tour/football world cup…

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: August 8, 2017 21:05

Since Keith refused to play on either of Micks new solo tunes, why would anyone think that he and the Stones would play them live?
Unless Keith is given a backstage break (the same way Mick does during Keith's spot), there's zero chance of this happening, and even if he did take a break chances are very slim.
There might have been a better chance of Keith playing a tune from Crosseyed Heart during his solo spot at recent Stones shows, but even that didn't happen.

Almost exactly month until tour starts...rehearsals starting soon...looking forward to reading all the reports, and hopefully there will be some live periscope feeds for those of us who will not be attending any shows.
For those who are, have a splendid time!!! thumbs up

Date: August 8, 2017 21:43

Hairball
Since Keith refused to play on either of Micks new solo tunes, why would anyone think that he and the Stones would play them live?
Unless Keith is given a backstage break (the same way Mick does during Keith's spot), there's zero chance of this happening, and even if he did take a break chances are very slim.
There might have been a better chance of Keith playing a tune from Crosseyed Heart during his solo spot at recent Stones shows, but even that didn't happen.

Almost exactly month until tour starts...rehearsals starting soon...looking forward to reading all the reports, and hopefully there will be some live periscope feeds for those of us who will not be attending any shows.

At 73, he doesn't cross the Atlantic for such little things. He also wasn't present when they got that award in April.

Date: August 8, 2017 22:00

Monsoon Ragoon
Hairball

At 73, he doesn't cross the Atlantic for such little things. He also wasn't present when they got that award in April.

What does that have to do with whether or not the Stones would play Micks new solo tunes live?

Not sure what you're referring to with "such little things"- the fact that Keith refused to play on Mick's tunes? Supposedly they were presented to the band first and Keith said no thanks.
Had he opted to play on them, it would have been under the name the Rolling Stones. But since Keith opted out, Mick recorded them as solo (w/Ronnie and Charlie), and the end result is two new Mick solo tunes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-08 22:04 by Hairball.

Date: August 8, 2017 22:18

Hairball
Monsoon Ragoon
Hairball

What does that have to do with whether or not the Stones would play Micks new solo tunes live?

Not sure what you're referring to with "such little things"- the fact that Keith refused to play on Mick's tunes? Supposedly they were presented to the band first and Keith said no thanks.
Had he opted to play on them, it would have been under the name the Rolling Stones. But since Keith opted out, Mick recorded them as solo (w/Ronnie and Charlie), and the end result is two new Mick solo tunes.

I was referring on your first sentence. Where do you have the information from?

Date: August 8, 2017 22:20

Monsoon Ragoon
Hairball
Monsoon Ragoon
Hairball

I was referring on your first sentence. Where do you have the information from?

It's been posted throughout the Getta Grip thread from various sources over the last two weeks.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5960616263646566676869...LastNext
Current Page: 64 of 82

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1912
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home