Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5657585960616263646566...LastNext
Current Page: 61 of 82
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter European Tour 2017
Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: July 20, 2017 18:32

timbernardis
grzegorz67
stonesfrkk
Monsoon Ragoon
I got SSC once in 35 or 36 shows, in Vienna 06. Btw. the only show worldwide with five ABB tracks.
Yeah i got it in Lyon in 07 on ABB that was actually the best Stones concert i've ever scene for me! I've seen them play ssc multiple times .

I would hope so with the number of shows you've seen! I remember having a long chat with you in the street in Montmartre in Paris the night of the previous show at La Stade De France, when we got 'She was hot'.

Indeed. Stonesfrkk is a bit of a mini BV with the number of shows he has seen and the way he follows the band all over. For the fall tour, he will see all 15 shows!

plexi

15? They've anounced 14. So maybe there's a warmup show somewhere grinning smiley ?

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: July 20, 2017 19:07

grzegorz67
timbernardis
grzegorz67
stonesfrkk
Monsoon Ragoon
I got SSC once in 35 or 36 shows, in Vienna 06. Btw. the only show worldwide with five ABB tracks.
Yeah i got it in Lyon in 07 on ABB that was actually the best Stones concert i've ever scene for me! I've seen them play ssc multiple times .

I would hope so with the number of shows you've seen! I remember having a long chat with you in the street in Montmartre in Paris the night of the previous show at La Stade De France, when we got 'She was hot'.

Indeed. Stonesfrkk is a bit of a mini BV with the number of shows he has seen and the way he follows the band all over. For the fall tour, he will see all 15 shows!

plexi

15? They've anounced 14. So maybe there's a warmup show somewhere grinning smiley ?

u r right. But, there may be a warmup show, I have been told.

plexi

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: July 20, 2017 19:19

timbernardis
grzegorz67
timbernardis
grzegorz67
stonesfrkk
Monsoon Ragoon

plexi

u r right. But, there may be a warmup show, I have been told.

plexi

I can well imagine they'd want to do one after not performing live for nearly a year. The question is where ? With all those shows in Paris, I reckon we're looking at Paris rehearsals again.

Re: The Rolling Stones European Tour 2017
Posted by: rrronnie ()
Date: July 20, 2017 22:26

stonesfrkk
rrronnie
slewan
tickets for the shows in Germany are again available at eventim.de
Thanks a lot, slewan. Got brilliant seats in A3 for Hamburg and Munich right now!!!
WOW ! rrronnie is that you? It's Frank long time Brother! Cool what's this A3 is there seating now? or on the sides of the No Filter Pit? I'm in that no Filter Pit for all the German shows. I hope i see you man it's been 10 years bro! I'll buy you a drink you know how we do it maybe get some lunch or something too like i said you know how we do it man look forward to seeing you man! Take Care and one love , Keep on Rocking when it gets closer i'll find out your gig. Peace Out rrronie!!

Re: The Rolling Stones European Tour 2017
Posted by: rrronnie ()
Date: July 20, 2017 22:32

Hi Frank,
yeah, that's me. We can meet up in Hamburg, Munich and/or Austria. I don't have pit tickets for these shows asl'm not Donald Trump but I got seats near the stage in Hamburg and Munich and diamond circle tickets for Austria. Can't wait to see you again.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: July 21, 2017 21:10

I was told today that rehearsals will start in August obviously it doesn't take a genius to work that out with the tour starting September 9th but I also heard that Ronnie has a new art book coming out that will be launched in the Picasso museum in Barcelona in August.

Nate

Posted by: Librarian ()
Date: July 22, 2017 02:22

Any more tixs available? I know, I know...

I tried befor ehwn en they went live but credit card would not allow foreign transaction.

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: July 22, 2017 21:26

And the main sponsor of the European tour is *drumroll*

JEEP

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: July 22, 2017 22:03

TooTough
And the main sponsor of the European tour is *drumroll*

JEEP

They sponsored the 2014 tour. Back for more?

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: July 23, 2017 01:13

Nate
I was told today that rehearsals will start in August obviously it doesn't take a genius to work that out with the tour starting September 9th but I also heard that Ronnie has a new art book coming out that will be launched in the Picasso museum in Barcelona in August.

Nate
In London so I understand.

Satisfied since 1976

Date: July 23, 2017 01:35

chriseganstar
Nate

Nate
In London so I understand.[/quote

If you are talking about rehearsals yes you may very well be right,I don't know myself I was just speculating but I did get told that Ronnie will be in Barcelona sometime in August for the book launch.There was also talk of looking forward to playing a special show in Germany now I don't know if that was one of the three shows already planned or a smaller club gig again I'm just speculating that the special show mentioned could be a small club gig.

Nate

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-07-23 01:38 by Nate.

Europe 2017 warmup bands?
Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: July 21, 2017 18:56

Have they announced the warmups for this tour yet?
If i had any say I would nominate these kids from Michigan -

Greta Van Fleet!

[www.youtube.com]

Re: Europe 2017 warmup bands?
Date: July 21, 2017 19:04

Another recent video from GVF!

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: July 21, 2017 19:23

I predict Skepta will be a warmup at one of the shows.

Date: July 21, 2017 20:16

Hairball

I hope you are joking?

Date: July 22, 2017 15:38

Hope they get bands; like bands.
Strypes, Maccabees, Surfer Blood,School of Seven Bells, Temperance Movement,Mini Mansions, Spring King e.g.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: July 22, 2017 17:06

I am too old at 38. No clue who any of those guys are!

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: July 22, 2017 20:04

spikenyc

[www.youtube.com]

I like this band.

They started in 2012, fifty years after the Stones. If they last as long as the Stones (55 years and counting), it means they'll do their farewell arena tour in 2067. I'll just be 110.

Date: July 22, 2017 20:16

Lay Low would be like a dream. But it will never happen...

Date: July 22, 2017 20:16

The Joker
spikenyc

[www.youtube.com]

I like this band.

They started in 2012, fifty years after the Stones. If they last as long as the Stones (55 years and counting), it means they'll do their farewell arena tour in 2067. I'll just be 110.

They will be the next big thing here in the USA.
The oldest is the twins at 21 years old.
I think they are primed to be a warm-up for the Stones now.
The Stones have always given warm-up spots to great up and coming bands and these guys should be next.
Or maybe Jimmy Page should just hire this kid to sing? smiling smiley

Date: July 22, 2017 22:49

spikenyc

Greta Van Fleet!

[www.youtube.com]

They were on Jonesy's Jukebox (LA radio show hosted by Steve Jones of the Sex Pistols). They had absolutely nothing to say, but one of their songs sounded like Manic Street Preachers which was good. I'd also like to see someone like Scotland's Amy MacDonald (new album out) or Last Internationale (new album in works) to shake things up. And NO Ed Sheeran.

Date: July 23, 2017 00:04

DeanGoodman
spikenyc

Greta Van Fleet!

[www.youtube.com]

They were on Jonesy's Jukebox (LA radio show hosted by Steve Jones of the Sex Pistols). They had absolutely nothing to say, but one of their songs sounded like Manic Street Preachers which was good. I'd also like to see someone like Scotland's Amy MacDonald (new album out) or Last Internationale (new album in works) to shake things up. And NO Ed Sheeran.

Just purchased a new pair of noise cancelling headphones which I will definitely put to use if Ed Sheeran turns up.

Nate cool smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-07-23 00:05 by Nate.

Date: July 23, 2017 00:43

Nate

Just purchased a new pair of noise cancelling headphones which I will definitely put to use if Ed Sheeran turns up.

Nate cool smiley

And a blindfold. And a tab of cyanide if they don't work.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: July 23, 2017 01:26

Dewolff for Holland, I hope

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: July 23, 2017 01:32

spikenyc
Hairball

I hope you are joking?

Wouldn't be my preference, but evidently Mick is a huge fan (see Gotta Getta Grip/England Lost)

Skepta opening seems like a likely scenario, but I have no inside info.

Date: July 23, 2017 01:40

Hairball
spikenyc
Hairball

I hope you are joking?

Wouldn't be my preference, but evidently Mick is a huge fan (see Gotta Getta Grip/England Lost)

Skepta opening seems like a likely scenario, but I have no inside info.[/quote

That cyanide pill looks tempting now

Nate

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-07-23 01:42 by Nate.

Date: July 23, 2017 15:16

Ed sheeran can sell as many tickets as the stones so dont worry sbout him being a warm up

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: July 23, 2017 15:51

Nate

Nate

It looks like Ronnie is already in Barcelona (wonderful photo, btw):

[www.instagram.com]

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: July 23, 2017 16:09

Beautiful pic of Ronnie, indeed.
jeroen

Date: July 23, 2017 16:43

That is a great photo.

Ronnie was definitely here on Friday and probably left for Barcelona this weekend as the weather here this weekend is not so good lots of rain.

Nate thumbs up

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5657585960616263646566...LastNext
Current Page: 61 of 82

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2167
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home