Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5455565758596061626364...LastNext
Current Page: 59 of 82
Re: The Rolling Stones European Tour 2017
Posted by: 2120Joe ()
Date: June 30, 2017 01:10

I just bought tickets to Barcelona and Amsterdam. Went through www.rollingstones.com/tickets/ that linked to the appropriate Ticketmaster. All in English. Good tickets available at good prices and immediately downloaded for printing. Surprisingly pleasant experience. Now Ill look forward to the trip!

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: June 30, 2017 04:50

Well, we will be there. Get ready to scream.smiling smiley

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: June 30, 2017 07:25

Premium standing tickets for Arnhem available right now

Posted by: rod ()
Date: July 2, 2017 20:02

hi, i'm from italy would like to go at hamburg,need two tickets for the GA possibly.Can anybody help me i know are sold out,don't you?
many thanx in any case..

Posted by: john lomax ()
Date: July 3, 2017 19:53

Hi - I bought a Paint it black package for the Hamburg show (the day they went on sale) but I haven't received my ticket yet. I am in the UK - have other people in the UK received their Hamburg tickets yet? I am worried that its got lost in the mail......or maybe it hasn't been sent yet! Does anybody know?

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: July 3, 2017 20:06

john lomax
Hi - I bought a Paint it black package for the Hamburg show (the day they went on sale) but I haven't received my ticket yet. I am in the UK - have other people in the UK received their Hamburg tickets yet? I am worried that its got lost in the mail......or maybe it hasn't been sent yet! Does anybody know?

Received our Hamburg tickets to 2 UK addresses within a week of them going on sale. I remember the postage costs were high. Maybe packages get sent later ?

sc uk

Date: July 3, 2017 21:03

Thanks Stray cat. I may need to call Eventim to find out what the story is. I have received confirmantion emails which probably explain everything but they're all in German!!!

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: July 3, 2017 21:54

john lomax

John, don´t worry. As it is a VIP ticket it reads:

"Hinweis:
Lieferbedingungen:* Ihre Eintrittskarten werden ca. 6 Wochen vor der
Veranstaltung an Sie verschickt.* Weitere Informationen zum VIP Paket schicken
wir Ihnen ein paar Tage vor dem Event per Mail zu.* Alle weiteren Unterlagen bzw. Merchandise-Artikel werden vor Ort hinterlegt.* "

which means: The tickets will be sent 6 weeks prior to the show. A few days
before the event you will get more informations about the VIP package by mail. The
documents (maybe the VIP pass) and the merchandising stuff regarding the
package have to be collected there.

Eventim is reliable official seller, so don´t worry!

Date: July 4, 2017 08:27

Great, many thanks TooTough!!

Posted by: stonesfrkk ()
Date: July 7, 2017 12:25

rrronnie
slewan
tickets for the shows in Germany are again available at eventim.de
Thanks a lot, slewan. Got brilliant seats in A3 for Hamburg and Munich right now!!!
WOW ! rrronnie is that you? It's Frank long time Brother! Cool what's this A3 is there seating now? or on the sides of the No Filter Pit? I'm in that no Filter Pit for all the German shows. I hope i see you man it's been 10 years bro! I'll buy you a drink you know how we do it maybe get some lunch or something too like i said you know how we do it man look forward to seeing you man! Take Care and one love , Keep on Rocking when it gets closer i'll find out your gig. Peace Out rrronie!!

Posted by: stonesfrkk ()
Date: July 7, 2017 12:32

timbernardis
schwonek
stone4ever
Daily Mail says

"Mick Jagger runs 12 miles during a Stones show"

I say "NO Way"

Maybe they meant to say MJ used to sniff 12 lines during a Stones show.
Back in the days.

Back in the days or Back in the day?
It used to be 8 miles now maybe 4? But he does'nt run anymore really once in awhile he gets a running roll going! Not much anymore he knows how to conserve his energy and then he knows when he can cut loose a little little spurts here and there not like the old days he's bloody in his 70's man although i forget what show it was in the last 2 years i saw him sprinting down the cat walk it blew my mind he can still do it but very rarely. What's up Tim?

Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter European Tour 2017
Posted by: slewan ()
Date: July 8, 2017 23:25

Street Fighting Man seems to be an appropriate opener for Hamburg…

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: July 9, 2017 02:45

slewan

I second that

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: July 9, 2017 02:50

video: [youtu.be]

HAMBURGER TO GO would be a great opener for HAMBURG.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-07-09 02:54 by RipThisBone.

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: July 9, 2017 06:20

hockenheim95
slewan

I second that

Third

Posted by: micawber ()
Date: July 9, 2017 11:24

I'm very disappointed that "No Filter" is meaning nothing as the Stones' "Chinese Democracy" album will not be released in 2017 and I doubt it will be in 2018.
Would not be surprised if the sessions really started in 2002...
They might beat Axl Rose there, as they did with nearly everyone in rock businesssmileys with beer

Posted by: The Stones ()
Date: July 9, 2017 21:07

There are No Filter pit tickets available for Copenhagen right now through rollingstones.com

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: July 10, 2017 19:30

Havent been on for awhile. Just wondering if the boys do Australia etc in spring they could do a few dates in US/Can and blend it in with UK dates in summer/fall. .What do you think?

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: July 10, 2017 21:06

babyblue
Havent been on for awhile. Just wondering if the boys do Australia etc in spring they could do a few dates in US/Can and blend it in with UK dates in summer/fall. .What do you think?

Absolutely fat chance. Their ages range from 70-76. Would you want to be doing multiple tours in a year at that age? We'll get 12-15 gigs a year max until they retire on a high in their home city next year.

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: July 10, 2017 21:29

babyblue

Sure. Why not? They can squeeze in these shows among the Argentina tour in January, Japan in February and central Europe in June.

But seriously, if you want to see the Stones again in your lifetime, your best bet may be a $600 Air Transat flight from YVR to Paris in October.

Posted by: stone4ever ()
Date: July 10, 2017 23:36

DeanGoodman
babyblue

Sure. Why not? They can squeeze in these shows among the Argentina tour in January, Japan in February and central Europe in June.

But seriously, if you want to see the Stones again in your lifetime, your best bet may be a $600 Air Transat flight from YVR to Paris in October.

That's exactly what i figured, so i got my tickets to the third Paris show because at their ages this could be the last ever show.

Posted by: LongBeachArena72 ()
Date: July 11, 2017 01:31

stone4ever
DeanGoodman
babyblue

That's exactly what i figured, so i got my tickets to the third Paris show because at their ages this could be the last ever show.

riffie i hate to break it to you but the band have designated the 3rd paris date as their all-hip-hop show; hope ya dig it!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-07-11 01:36 by LongBeachArena72.

Date: July 11, 2017 01:34

micawber
I'm very disappointed that "No Filter" is meaning nothing as the Stones' "Chinese Democracy" album will not be released in 2017 and I doubt it will be in 2018.
They might beat Axl Rose there, as they did with nearly everyone in rock businesssmileys with beer

Why do you doubt that?

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: July 11, 2017 02:40

I think they could squeeze in 4-5 North American dates and add to UK ones if they want to.Not everyone has the money to go to Europe this fall like me, could also be other reasons I wont go into here. Did you hear that Mick? Please make our day.Thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-07-11 02:42 by babyblue.

Posted by: micawber ()
Date: July 11, 2017 10:03

DandelionPowderman
micawber

Why do you doubt that?

What couldn't be finished in 2 years won't be in 3.

Posted by: LongBeachArena72 ()
Date: July 11, 2017 16:19

micawber
DandelionPowderman
micawber

Why do you doubt that?

What couldn't be finished in 2 years won't be in 3.

One day we may look back at this and say 'what couldn't be finished in 2 years shouldn't have been in 3.'

But of course I'm a glass half-empty kind of guy!

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: July 11, 2017 18:28

babyblue
I think they could squeeze in 4-5 North American dates and add to UK ones if they want to.Not everyone has the money to go to Europe this fall like me, could also be other reasons I wont go into here. Did you hear that Mick? Please make our day.Thanks.

10-12 shows on both sides of the Atlantic Ocean? I don't think that makes sense logistically.

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: July 11, 2017 18:59

babyblue

I think in 2018 there will be shows in NYC (MSG) and in London to close off the 5+ year run.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: July 11, 2017 21:39

There will be Europe this fall, then UK next year. You need to travel to see the Stones. May be the last time. I don't know.

Bjornulf

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: July 11, 2017 22:16

Is there a targeted time of year for the UK shows? Those tickets may be tough tough tough tough tough to get...

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5455565758596061626364...LastNext
Current Page: 59 of 82

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2287
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home