Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4041424344454647484950...LastNext
Current Page: 45 of 82
Re: The Rolling Stones European Tour 2017
Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: May 15, 2017 07:42

TKinOH
Have any fans from the USA been able to purchase tickets for shows from the official online outlets?

I have been unable to buy regular or VIP tix through at least 3 of the official outlets. I imagine it is because of my card being a US issue, but I've tried 2 of them as well, with no luck...

Any insights would be welcomed, as I'd hate to waste the hotel reservations I've made even though it can be cancelled!

Call your credit card company and explain that you will be making the purchases and ask them to make sure the purchases are approved. They are usually willing to work with their customers as they want you to charge with their card.

Posted by: stonesfrkk ()
Date: May 15, 2017 11:23

Nate
No Jeroen I don't have a ticket for Lucca but I'm not concerned about that I will get one for sure.
It is just working out the logistics of the trip mainly finding somewhere to stay in the area as I don't want to have to walk to Rome after the show to find a hotel.

Hotels in Lucca seem to cost more than even the Stones could afford

Nate spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Yeah i know i got a Bed and Breakfast weird deal Austria is like that too.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: May 15, 2017 12:34

Nate
No Jeroen I don't have a ticket for Lucca but I'm not concerned about that I will get one for sure.
It is just working out the logistics of the trip mainly finding somewhere to stay in the area as I don't want to have to walk to Rome after the show to find a hotel.

Well, we found a place for one week in Lucca for E 400 through Interhome,not too bad i think.
Jeroen

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 15, 2017 15:03

Has anyone actually managed to buy a pit ticket for any of the shows at the standard pricing I would like to know?

Thanks

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: May 15, 2017 15:12

Nate
Has anyone actually managed to buy a pit ticket for any of the shows at the standard pricing I would like to know?

Thanks

Nate thumbs up

Bought, no, but had in my basket at Zurich and Munich. Several people got Stockholm, I think.

syrel

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 15, 2017 16:04

Nate

Thanks

Nate thumbs up

I had Barcelona in my basket and ready to go Nate, but I threw it back as I refuse to pay 319EUR. Have Pista A for 136 EUR. With early queueung it will be as good as being in the Pit anyway.

Posted by: grizzlybear ()
Date: May 15, 2017 16:15

Yes, I got three pit tickets at normal price for Amsterdam, in the very first seconds of the app presale.

cheers,
grizzly

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: May 15, 2017 17:01

Nate

Thanks

Nate thumbs up

Yes I got the Stockholm pit for 2640 SEK, as others here did. From the pit tickets priced between 200 and 300 E, Stockholm was probably the easiest.

I deeply regret not getting Amsterdam, but at least I am glad to hear they were available, eventhough probably just a couple of them. I was there at the very beginning of the pre-sale, but I had the page in Dutch, which I don't speak, and the captcha pictures took me a couple of seconds, which is probably the reason I don't go to Amsterdam.

Then of course, it was possible to get the pit tickets for the German shows, since the face value was 799E, for Munich they were available for a couple of minutes. I really wanted to go to Munich, but not for this price. It was, I think, the same with Spielberg.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-15 17:04 by Happy24.

Posted by: Hang Fire ()
Date: May 15, 2017 17:26

Got three PIT tickets Arnhem. Normal price (€225) via regular sale.

'In the sweet old country...'

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: May 15, 2017 18:24

Anyone got a spare pit ticket for either gig except Germany (Arnhem, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Stockholm etc.) available?

Posted by: djrambler ()
Date: May 15, 2017 19:14

I got 2 pit tix for the normal price for Barcelona.

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: May 15, 2017 19:36

hooked
I got 2 pit tix for the normal price for Barcelona.

Via App? You didn't get error during payment process via Ticketmaster??

Posted by: PaintitBlue ()
Date: May 15, 2017 19:38

I have tried and tried for the pit tickets have yet to see any pop. Travelling from Canada and wanted to ensure pits...very frustrating getting out of bed at 4am for nothing every presale and public sale day. I thought Stockholm would be easy as well but I never saw any pits in either presale or public sale this morning.

Posted by: TE ()
Date: May 15, 2017 20:54

Nate

Thanks

Nate thumbs up

Got all the gigs in Germany.

TE
Oslo

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 15, 2017 21:04

TE
Nate

Thanks

Nate thumbs up

Got all the gigs in Germany.

TE
Oslo

Congratulations enjoy the shows.

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: Welsh Stone ()
Date: May 15, 2017 21:08

I am looking for travel advice please. Going to Spielberg, Zurich and Lucca - got my flight to Vienna booked, and a return home from Bologna, but looking for advice on travelling between the 3. My wife and I would like to do 1 train journey but which would be the more scenic? Obviously time and cost are factors too and haven't decided exactly where to stay yet - Zurich is a given but probably Vienna and Pisa (or Florence) for the others. Cheers.

Date: May 15, 2017 22:30

ChrisL
Stonesfan2146
I've got a question about the Lucky Dip tickets.

I bought two regular tickets for my dad and me who are big fans and two lucky dip tickets for my mum and my sister because they are not that big fans as we are.
But they were being bought with my name.

Is it possible that my sister and mum first take the regular tickets and my dad and me take the Lucky Dips and then exchange them in the venue?

Yes.

I have done that a few times. I sometimes get the Dips hoping it'll be better than my regular ticket. I go in and then just exchange with my friends once I am inside and take the better seat.

I should say, however, it has worked for me several times and I will try to do so again at a few shows this year. But I guess there is a chance they have changed things to make that more difficult. I doubt it though.

How is this possible? I thought you got wristbands ?

Posted by: Ladykiller ()
Date: May 15, 2017 23:00

Best Hotel, or one of the best Hotels in Munich is

Hotel Bayerischer Hof

Maybe The Rolling Stones will stay there also?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-15 23:33 by Ladykiller.

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: May 16, 2017 00:04

Welsh Stone
I am looking for travel advice please. Going to Spielberg, Zurich and Lucca - got my flight to Vienna booked, and a return home from Bologna, but looking for advice on travelling between the 3. My wife and I would like to do 1 train journey but which would be the more scenic? Obviously time and cost are factors too and haven't decided exactly where to stay yet - Zurich is a given but probably Vienna and Pisa (or Florence) for the others. Cheers.

This website has all of your railway needs...
seat61

Zurich to Milan is a very pretty journey in itself, but if you have the time go to Chur (or Tirano) and take the Bernina Express - one of the most amazing journeys I've ever taken.

syrel

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: May 16, 2017 05:39

Just scored 2 lucky dip for 104.90 euros to Spielberg. Yippie!!!! So that's two shows now. Worth the airfare now...

From an Aussie... WHERE is Spielberg?

Rod

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: May 16, 2017 06:43

drbryant
TKinOH
Have any fans from the USA been able to purchase tickets for shows from the official online outlets?

I have been unable to buy regular or VIP tix through at least 3 of the official outlets. I imagine it is because of my card being a US issue, but I've tried 2 of them as well, with no luck...

Any insights would be welcomed, as I'd hate to waste the hotel reservations I've made even though it can be cancelled!

Call your credit card company and explain that you will be making the purchases and ask them to make sure the purchases are approved. They are usually willing to work with their customers as they want you to charge with their card.

Yep and give them the country.

Posted by: salar ()
Date: May 16, 2017 08:30

Germany sold out

Due to the Magazine "Musikwoche" all three German Gigs are sold out now...

Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: May 16, 2017 08:54

salar
Germany sold out

nothing is or will ever be sold out

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: May 16, 2017 09:25

salar
Germany sold out

I don't believe this. The promoters want to sell the incredibly overpriced packages. In my many years of attending Stones shows since they started "premium pricing" in 2005, I have only seen one stadium show where tickets were really impossible to find at face - San Diego in 2014. There were unusual circumstances with that show (wealthy population and no other West Coast shows).

Posted by: micawber ()
Date: May 16, 2017 10:12

Ladykiller
Best Hotel, or one of the best Hotels in Munich is

Hotel Bayerischer Hof

Maybe The Rolling Stones will stay there also?

They stayed also in the "Mandarin Oriental" in the past.

Date: May 16, 2017 10:17

corriecas
Nate

Well, we found a place for one week in Lucca for E 400 through Interhome,not too bad i think.
Jeroen
Wow that's genius! Thank's for the heads up corriecas. I never knew of that place i'm going to be in Europe for 6 or 7 weeks that's helps me out alot save alot of money. I will probably stay 3 weeks worth of those houses if anyone needs a room to they can crash or shower there i don't trip out on that. Hey those hpouses have that different electricity i think then USA i forget what you call it if anybody knows what those converters are called i'd be stoaked Thank's Alot, corriecas! I owe you a drink. Keep on Rocking hope to see you on tour One Love Brother

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 16, 2017 10:18

Yeah, don't believe the hype!

Posted by: Karlos123 ()
Date: May 16, 2017 10:25

Bjornulf, do you think the 6th October will be filled with another show? You said 4 shows in Germany in your first rumors (as well as Zegut) and Berlin is en route between Copenhagen and Düsseldorf. What do you think?

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: May 16, 2017 10:32

OK I have some questions about Pit tickets, let's see if I have this right:

there are regular Pit tickets in the range of 200-400 euros

there are those which are part of a VIP/package which start at 750 euros but can go higher, various categories of VIP/package tix which can go how high?

is a package necessarily a VIP package, are they one and the same?

what do u get if u buy the VIP/packages or I suppose it must vary according to which level you buy?

I hope to get some pit tix for Paris, the final show of the tour on Oct 22nd. Preferably pit tix not part of a package, but I may buy a package if it comes down to it. I want good tix for my 50th Stones show, and I will be travelling from the states.

Plexi

Date: May 16, 2017 10:41

timbernardis
OK I have some questions about Pit tickets, let's see if I have this right:

there are regular Pit tickets in the range of 200-400 euros

there are those which are part of a VIP/package which start at 750 euros but can go higher, various categories of VIP/package tix which can go how high?

is a package necessarily a VIP package, are they one and the same?

what do u get if u buy the VIP/packages or I suppose it must vary according to which level you buy?

I hope to get some pit tix for Paris, the final show of the tour on Oct 22nd. Preferably pit tix not part of a package, but I may buy a package if it comes down to it. I want good tix for my 50th Stones show, and I will be travelling from the states.

Plexi
Hey Tim Don't listen to some people the real Pit tickets in Germany are 799 Euro my friend was freaking out how expensive they were on ticketmaster that's for the REAL No Filter pit. Not Golden or dimond i think the diamond might be a package your going to pay at least 799 or face on the real pit tickets i know i got them.Plus Paris is going to sell out quick so you will have to second market them probably i hate to say it but that's the way it is Europe turned into the USA now for all this ticket BS!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-16 11:03 by stonesfrkk.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4041424344454647484950...LastNext
Current Page: 45 of 82

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1770
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home