Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3536373839404142434445...LastNext
Current Page: 40 of 82
Re: The Rolling Stones European Tour 2017
Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: May 12, 2017 09:51

PaintMonkeyManBlack
wachterc
PaintMonkeyManBlack
justsway
Tickets are personalized

what do you mean?

You need to pick them up personally at the venue and have to go directly in. No way of given those two tickets away. But that is how it should be for a fan ticket!!! Not all this crazy over-priced re-sellers who just want to rip you off!!!!!
Can't believe this. Would be big mess if 80.000 people needed to get their ticket at the location.

That's just for the "Lucky Dip" tic's.

Posted by: zgredzik ()
Date: May 12, 2017 09:54

hey! on ticketcorner.ch there is information about lucky dip- "- It cannot be guarantee that the seats are next to each other."

is it true? I thought that if I buy this two tickets, they won't be separated

Posted by: waterrats ()

justsway
The name of the authorized person is to be entered in the empty line on the card.

Hmmm, sow that, too...

Does that mean, that you have to fill in your name after receiving the tickets or do they send out the tickets already filled out with your name?

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()

Any tips for general admission standing tickets for the Hamburg show pre-sale this morning? What to go for? How much is the pit?

Posted by: bspring1 ()
Date: May 12, 2017 10:03

Lucky dip for Arnhem not yet in sale?

Posted by: justsway ()
Date: May 12, 2017 10:05

waterrats
justsway
The name of the authorized person is to be entered in the empty line on the card.

Hmmm, sow that, too...

Does that mean, that you have to fill in your name after receiving the tickets or do they send out the tickets already filled out with your name?

: )) funny i didn´t read it exactly .... yes but at the end I think the acency print the name on the ticket. In the past I had for other conserts personlaized tickets with my name at the tickets sometimes someone asked for any kind of identidy card but mostly not

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: May 12, 2017 10:09

mtaylor
Nate
DREAMTIME
stonesfrkk
Hello To All well it's that time again YEAH YAA!! Anyway i will make it quick does anybody know if the Eurail or the Train goes to Denmark and Sweden or do you have to fly any info would be greatly apprciated as i'm comming from the US Thank You it looks like the ocean might split it. Thanks again and hope to see you all in iorr Stones Land.

if you're confused about world geography when it comes to travel i suggest you find a travel agent because you are going to have many more questions, some you are not aware of yet

I would strongly suggest using google and asking other people who I'm willing to bet would be very happy to share their knowledge for free rather than using a travel agent.

I will start by suggesting a website called the man in seat 61 it is a fantastic and very extensive site for sourcing information about train travel all over the world run by a guy who has a passion for train travel.

You will find the answer to your question about the train in Denmark and Sweden on that website.

Travel agents are a dying breed and not required in this day and age.

Enjoy the Stones shows and enjoy Europe

Nate thumbs up
Fly to Copenhagen and go to the concert. Then you can fly or take the train to Stockholm. No big deal. Flight is faster of course, but not too much faster if you consider check in transport etc. Train is 5.5 hours, flight is 1 hour. Price not worth to consider.

Travel between Copenhagen or Stockholm to the European continent is no problem. Of course you can go by train but I'm sure the lowcost airlines are much more cheaper. And I'm sure you will find a flight.
For instance you can fly with Ryanair from Dusseldorf show (oct 9th) to Stockholm/Skavsta (show oct 12th). Buses are waiting for you outside the terminal. And back again (or to Amsterdam) for the Arnhem show.
This will not be a problem for most people, I think.

Date: May 12, 2017 10:09

bspring1

Them will be available on 10. Maybe you can help me - on ticketcorner.ch there is information about lucky dip- "- It cannot be guarantee that the seats are next to each other."

is it true? I thought that if I buy this two tickets, they won't be separated. Please help, I have never been on stones show and i dont know how to buy this to make everything good

Posted by: bspring1 ()
Date: May 12, 2017 10:12

I don't know, it will be the first time I'll try to buy lucky dip. I guess you can always arrange at the show...
I will go to 3 shows and maybe was thinking of trying this experience at 1 just to safe cost ;-).

Posted by: wachterc ()
Date: May 12, 2017 10:13

zgredzik
bspring1

Them will be available on 10. Maybe you can help me - on ticketcorner.ch there is information about lucky dip- "- It cannot be guarantee that the seats are next to each other."

is it true? I thought that if I buy this two tickets, they won't be separated. Please help, I have never been on stones show and i dont know how to buy this to make everything good

Yes, in principle it can happen. I've done Lucky Dips 4 times in the past and it was never the case, but you do not have a guarantee!

Date: May 12, 2017 10:14

Thank you Bild! It was easy getting tickets for Hamburg this way. Now, I'm a happy man! Hamburg, here we come smileys with beer

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: May 12, 2017 10:19

DandelionPowderman
Thank you Bild! It was easy getting tickets for Hamburg this way. Now, I'm a happy man! Hamburg, here we come smileys with beer

Yes! I also got tickets for Hamburg.... see you there DandelionPowderman!! smileys with beer

Date: May 12, 2017 10:22

ErwinH
DandelionPowderman

Yes! I also got tickets for Hamburg.... see you there DandelionPowderman!! smileys with beer

Indeed! smileys with beer

Date: May 12, 2017 10:32

wachterc
zgredzik
bspring1

Yes, in principle it can happen. I've done Lucky Dips 4 times in the past and it was never the case, but you do not have a guarantee!

Okay, thank you! I am taking the risk, I think. I hope I could pick up them on the Day of the show, not two days before or something grinning smiley

Posted by: RockingLonestar ()
Date: May 12, 2017 10:34

Posted by: RockingLonestar ()
Date: May 12, 2017 10:36

[www.bild.de]

Membershio for one month is 0,99 EURO.
It takes only a few minutes to become a member.
And you can cancel after the first month.

Date: May 12, 2017 10:38

justsway
waterrats
justsway

Hmmm, sow that, too...

: )) funny i didn´t read it exactly .... yes but at the end I think the acency print the name on the ticket. In the past I had for other conserts personlaized tickets with my name at the tickets sometimes someone asked for any kind of identidy card but mostly not

I guess so, too.

As I ordered tickets for friends, too, I'm curious as to whether we will be checked about this.

However, in the text of the confirmation e-mail it says, that the ticket is not valid, if a professional reseller (or something) is involved. The ticket is only valid for a third person, if that person has not payed more than what is the actual ticket price plus a usual fee for the extra work which must not be above the usual limits. (that's my broken translation, but you get the idea, I hope)...

Die Zugangsberechtigung wird nicht erworben, wenn ein gewerblicher Vermittler oder Vertreter eingeschaltet wird. Auf einen Dritten ist die Zugangsberechtigung nur übertragbar, wenn der Dritte keinen höheren Preis als den auf der Karte ausgewiesenen Preis zahlt. Zulässig ist maximal ein Nebenkosten-Aufschlag i.H.v. 25% z. B. für Porto- und Vermittlungskosten.

Posted by: micawber ()
Date: May 12, 2017 10:41

They simply can't control that - how would they?

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: May 12, 2017 10:44

Do some of you have experience with the Lucky Dip tickets? How big is the chance that the two tickets are not located next to each other?

Posted by: atip ()
Date: May 12, 2017 10:51

Stonesfan2146
Do some of you have experience with the Lucky Dip tickets? How big is the chance that the two tickets are not located next to each other?

If they're reserved seats, they're always next to each other.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-12 10:52 by atip.

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: May 12, 2017 10:56

atip
Stonesfan2146

If they're reserved seats, they're always next to each other.

Okay thanks. Looking forward to buying a pair for Spielberg and Lucca now smiling smiley

Date: May 12, 2017 10:57

Ticketmaster NL still let's you wait ...

Date: May 12, 2017 11:04

Ticketmaster NL:

"Please don't refresh this page since it might affect your place in the queue."

Posted by: shattered1978 ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:08

Since 9:58 "No matches found" for the pit tickets......

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-12 11:10 by shattered1978.

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:09

Silver Dagger
Any tips for general admission standing tickets for the Hamburg show pre-sale this morning? What to go for? How much is the pit?

GA standing is behind the seated area. Pit is 799 + fees.

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:15

Go directly to the Ticketmaster site.

Date: May 12, 2017 11:23

lucky dip to spielberg! hope to be on the floor, it will be enough for me grinning smiley

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:34

what a @#$%& up. slow slow slow. got tickets for arnhem, far away from the stage. Glad i have them anyway. now wanting amsterdam.
jeroen

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:35

corriecas
what a @#$%& up. slow slow slow. got tickets for arnhem, far away from the stage. Glad i have them anyway. now wanting amsterdam.
jeroen

Jeroen: Go directly to the Ticketmaster site.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:42

Amsterdam and Arnhem : Sold OUT (regular tickets)
jeroen

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3536373839404142434445...LastNext
Current Page: 40 of 82

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1718
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home