Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3435363738394041424344...LastNext
Current Page: 39 of 82
Re: The Rolling Stones European Tour 2017
Posted by: stonesfrkk ()
Date: May 12, 2017 00:40

Hello To All well it's that time again YEAH YAA!! Anyway i will make it quick does anybody know if the Eurail or the Train goes to Denmark and Sweden or do you have to fly any info would be greatly apprciated as i'm comming from the US Thank You it looks like the ocean might split it. Thanks again and hope to see you all in iorr Stones Land.

Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: May 12, 2017 01:07

stonesfrkk
Hello To All well it's that time again YEAH YAA!! Anyway i will make it quick does anybody know if the Eurail or the Train goes to Denmark and Sweden or do you have to fly any info would be greatly apprciated as i'm comming from the US Thank You it looks like the ocean might split it. Thanks again and hope to see you all in iorr Stones Land.

if you're confused about world geography when it comes to travel i suggest you find a travel agent because you are going to have many more questions, some you are not aware of yet

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 12, 2017 01:20

Wow, that's one scary setup in Hamburg, is it an actual picture or a mock-u ? Hyde Park was impressive but at least there were a few trees around !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: zgredzik ()
Date: May 12, 2017 01:39

what I need to buy Lucky Dip? some special account? sale will be on rollingstones.com? or - for Austria - oeticket.com?

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: May 12, 2017 02:35

slewan
bad news for concertgoers in Germany:
ticketmaster.de offers platinum tickets.

Don't lose hope (well, not yet anyway):

Ticketmaster arranges for this concert only a limited number of platinum tickets whose prices vary according to demand. These are seats in some of the best blocks. Platinum tickets do not contain additional services or additional services.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: May 12, 2017 03:02

waterrats
zgredzik
Later? I thought them will be available tomorrow

Usual tickets, yes.
The Luckies are only @rollingstones.com ...

How do u know that?

So, not available through the regular ticket companies at all, eg Ticketmaster, or are you redirected to the ticket companies by rollingstones.com

plexi

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 12, 2017 03:07

DREAMTIME
stonesfrkk

if you're confused about world geography when it comes to travel i suggest you find a travel agent because you are going to have many more questions, some you are not aware of yet

I would strongly suggest using google and asking other people who I'm willing to bet would be very happy to share their knowledge for free rather than using a travel agent.

I will start by suggesting a website called the man in seat 61 it is a fantastic and very extensive site for sourcing information about train travel all over the world run by a guy who has a passion for train travel.

You will find the answer to your question about the train in Denmark and Sweden on that website.

Travel agents are a dying breed and not required in this day and age.

Enjoy the Stones shows and enjoy Europe

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: May 12, 2017 03:25

Nate
DREAMTIME
stonesfrkk

I would strongly suggest using google and asking other people who I'm willing to bet would be very happy to share their knowledge for free rather than using a travel agent.

I will start by suggesting a website called the man in seat 61 it is a fantastic and very extensive site for sourcing information about train travel all over the world run by a guy who has a passion for train travel.

You will find the answer to your question about the train in Denmark and Sweden on that website.

Travel agents are a dying breed and not required in this day and age.

Enjoy the Stones shows and enjoy Europe

Nate thumbs up
Fly to Copenhagen and go to the concert. Then you can fly or take the train to Stockholm. No big deal. Flight is faster of course, but not too much faster if you consider check in transport etc. Train is 5.5 hours, flight is 1 hour. Price not worth to consider.

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: May 12, 2017 03:41

Koen
VoodooLounge13
Sorry from the States. Thanks for the quick post responses so far!! Are street signs in English as well? My fear is not being able to find my way around. One particular European country, which shall remain nameless, has virtually nothing in English and I've no desire to ever return due to the horrible experience I had there years ago.

Why on earth would the street signs be in English if that's not the local language? But, you were joking, right?

I too hope VL13 was joking.eye rolling smiley

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: May 12, 2017 05:39

stonesfrkk

Frank, in 2007 we flew into Kopenhagen and it was fine. Also flew to Stockholm (not for a show, though) and that was fine as well.

plexi

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: May 12, 2017 08:58

Got my Bild-Blöd login for 4 tickets - wish me luck!! :-)

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 12, 2017 09:08

Got Silver Pit to Hamburg and Innenraum Stehplatz for Munich.

Two Computers at the same time.

Not a bad morning's work!

Tickets cost about 150 and 100 euros respectively + postage.

Posted by: Sjouke ()
Date: May 12, 2017 09:10

what is the difference between Silver Pit and No Filter Pit except 700 Euro difference?

sjouke

Posted by: wachterc ()
Date: May 12, 2017 09:12

Hi, just bought 2 Lucky Dips for Zurich. CHF 65 each. This is a real fan ticket!!! Whatever ticket you will get, cheapest Zurich ticket is CHF 166. I think it will be a Lucky Dip Tour for me!!!! Cheers, Christoph

Posted by: HaroldJustin ()
Date: May 12, 2017 09:16

So how did you get your lucky dip ticket? Through the site at the sell button or?

Posted by: RockingLonestar ()
Date: May 12, 2017 09:20

Ordered two tickets via BILDPlus/Eventim for Munich ;-)

Date: May 12, 2017 09:20

HaroldJustin
So how did you get your lucky dip ticket? Through the site at the sell button or?

From RS official web page, Zurich, press button Lucky Dip, or direct link here
[www.ticketcorner.ch]

Posted by: HaroldJustin ()
Date: May 12, 2017 09:22

wachterc
HaroldJustin

[www.ticketcorner.ch]

So those tickets are the best available positions like a diamond/gold circle or pit standings?

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: May 12, 2017 09:23

the good news this morning seems to be that eventims servers didn't break down…
Anyway I didn't get any tickets because I refuse to sell my soul (and data) to Blöd

Date: May 12, 2017 09:23

HaroldJustin

Can you please post the link to eventim? Thanks!

Date: May 12, 2017 09:25

slewan
the good news this morning seems to be that eventims servers didn't break down…
Anyway I didn't get any tickets because I refuse to sell my soul (and data) to Blöd
They paid a lot of money for this exclusive. For me it's just 2x0,99. I don't like Bild but i'm being selfish. It's the Stones you know.

Posted by: justsway ()
Date: May 12, 2017 09:27

Tickets are personalized

Anybody knows what silver pit is?

Date: May 12, 2017 09:29

HaroldJustin
wachterc
HaroldJustin

[www.ticketcorner.ch]

So those tickets are the best available positions like a diamond/gold circle or pit standings?

You do not know which tickets you get. Worst is standing, but you can be lucky and get expensive ones too. I've done it twice during last tour, I only get seat tickets for Zurich, however the guys in the row in front of me they got Golden Circles. Anyway, Lucky Dip is CHF 65 each, cheapest normal ticket is CHF 166 for Zurich. Any questions???

Date: May 12, 2017 09:30

justsway
Tickets are personalized

what do you mean?

Date: May 12, 2017 09:36

PaintMonkeyManBlack
justsway
Tickets are personalized

what do you mean?

You need to pick them up personally at the venue and have to go directly in. No way of given those two tickets away. But that is how it should be for a fan ticket!!! Not all this crazy over-priced re-sellers who just want to rip you off!!!!!

Date: May 12, 2017 09:37

wachterc
PaintMonkeyManBlack
justsway
Tickets are personalized

what do you mean?

You need to pick them up personally at the venue and have to go directly in. No way of given those two tickets away. But that is how it should be for a fan ticket!!! Not all this crazy over-priced re-sellers who just want to rip you off!!!!!
Can't believe this. Would be big mess if 80.000 people needed to get their ticket at the location.

Date: May 12, 2017 09:48

GOT 'EM! smiling bouncing smiley

All 4 of them. Aah - didn't have my eventim logins ready, so had to create a new account - but finally got in 2 times for the 4 ticktets!

REMINDER: as for the Pre-pre-sale with Blöd, they check your IP, so 2 Blöd-accounts don't work! Had to rush to another PC (at work, hehehe) for ordering with another IP so that it works!

Better keep this in mind for the next tour, hehehe grinning smiley

Posted by: shattered1978 ()
Date: May 12, 2017 09:48

Don't know if it was already posted, but these collector ticket lanyards are pretty cool!
Ticketmasdter NL has it as option.

Date: May 12, 2017 09:50

waterrats
GOT 'EM! smiling bouncing smiley

All 4 of them. Aah - didn't have my eventim logins ready, so had to create a new account - but finally got in 2 times for the 4 ticktets!

REMINDER: as for the Pre-pre-sale with Blöd, they check your IP, so 2 Blöd-accounts don't work! Had to rush to another PC (at work, hehehe) for ordering with another IP so that it works!

Better keep this in mind for the next tour, hehehe grinning smiley

Prices for GA standing in Düsseldorf: Euro 149.- + Euro 4,90 shipping ...

Now I will look forward to another 2 tickets in Arnhem at 10 o'clock ...

Posted by: justsway ()
Date: May 12, 2017 09:51

The Name is printed at the ticket. And it could be that someone asked for a identidy card or credit card or anything else.

only a google translation sorry:

The card (s) are personalized. The name of the authorized person is to be entered in the empty line on the card.
The access authorization is not acquired when a commercial agent or agent is switched on.
The access authorization is only transferable to a third party if the third party pays no higher price than the price shown on the card.
A maximum of one supplementary fee i.H.v. 25% eg for postage and mediation costs.
The transfer assumes that the third party accepts all contractual obligations - in particular also the resale prohibition.
The access authorization is not transferable if it is sold in a package with other goods / services, the price of which is higher than 25% of the price indicated on the card.
Only if the above conditions are fulfilled, the name of the originally authorized person may be replaced by the name of the third party.
THE POSSIBILITY OF THE TICKET DOES NOT ALLOW THE RIGHTS OF THE EVENT. TICKETS RECEIVED AS LOST OR STOLEN OR REPLACED BY PRICE ARE DISABLED.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3435363738394041424344...LastNext
Current Page: 39 of 82

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1376
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home