Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2122232425262728293031...LastNext
Current Page: 26 of 82
Re: The Rolling Stones European Tour 2017
Posted by: karimamilena ()
Date: May 9, 2017 18:07

Irix
karimamilena

Ideas?

As close to the Stage as possible means: "Tongue Pit" since 2012 -- in this case: "No Filter Pit" for just 799.00 EUR ....

Would those JJF Premium GA Standing for 449 or PIB GA Standing for 275 FOS (front of stage) plus early entry and some goodies? And the normal Premium GA Standing is also FOS just without goodies and early entry?

I really HATE this Kind of unclear Information angry smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-09 18:10 by karimamilena.

Posted by: zgredzik ()
Date: May 9, 2017 18:08

maumau
zgredzik
So Prato B and Pedana B have to be this yellow and pink?

Prato B should be the pink area yes and Pedana B might be the yellow-orangish on the upper side

hmm.. why Pedana B is more expensive than Prato B? yellow place is worst, in my opinion

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: May 9, 2017 18:15

zgredzik
maumau
zgredzik
So Prato B and Pedana B have to be this yellow and pink?

Prato B should be the pink area yes and Pedana B might be the yellow-orangish on the upper side

hmm.. why Pedana B is more expensive than Prato B? yellow place is worst, in my opinion

no I think you have an higher pov from the Pedana. Same distance, higher pov. That's what you pay I believe

Posted by: Massimo68 ()
Date: May 9, 2017 18:31

Just for information, Paris -Nanterre U Arena seating chart for "Stars 80" event :

Rugby and gigs configurations :

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: May 9, 2017 18:34

What are the prices for Hamburg?

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: May 9, 2017 18:37

karimamilena
Irix
Amsterdam ArenA

The Rolling Stones - Start Me Up Package - No Filter Pit - 799.00 EUR

[www.Ticketmaster.nl]

The Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar Package - Seated - 499.00 EUR

[www.Ticketmaster.nl]

The Rolling Stones - Jumpin Jack Flash Package - Premium G.A. Standing - 449.00 EUR

[www.Ticketmaster.nl]

The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter Package - Seated - 349.00 EUR

[www.Ticketmaster.nl]

The Rolling Stones - Paint It Black Package - G.A. Standing - 275.00 EUR

[www.Ticketmaster.nl]

This is what I hate about ticketmaster. You will only find out what exactly These packages mean once the sale starts. And then you're in a horrible rush just to get ANY ticket. Or someone got an idea? I would like standing as close to stage as possible (if neccessary early entry). Ideas?

The whole day I have been spinning my brain to the max, thinking about all possibilities where to go, how to travel, where to stay, how to get tickets - downloading the App, looking at bild.de, following all possible ticketmasters' info. They have made it such a mess, that I am giving up on the ticket rush. It is all so messy and overpriced, that I am sure I will have plenty of time to decide where I will go and what will I pay.

Posted by: karimamilena ()
Date: May 9, 2017 18:44

spunky
What are the prices for Hamburg?

Starting at EUR 60, going on sale Friday at 8 am. You have to register for a Bild Plus account though. But for the first month you only pay EUR 0,99 and then you can cancel it.

Tickets on Bild.de

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: May 9, 2017 18:46

Happy24
karimamilena
Irix
Amsterdam ArenA

The Rolling Stones - Start Me Up Package - No Filter Pit - 799.00 EUR

[www.Ticketmaster.nl]

The Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar Package - Seated - 499.00 EUR

[www.Ticketmaster.nl]

The Rolling Stones - Jumpin Jack Flash Package - Premium G.A. Standing - 449.00 EUR

[www.Ticketmaster.nl]

The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter Package - Seated - 349.00 EUR

[www.Ticketmaster.nl]

The Rolling Stones - Paint It Black Package - G.A. Standing - 275.00 EUR

[www.Ticketmaster.nl]

This is what I hate about ticketmaster. You will only find out what exactly These packages mean once the sale starts. And then you're in a horrible rush just to get ANY ticket. Or someone got an idea? I would like standing as close to stage as possible (if neccessary early entry). Ideas?

The whole day I have been spinning my brain to the max, thinking about all possibilities where to go, how to travel, where to stay, how to get tickets - downloading the App, looking at bild.de, following all possible ticketmasters' info. They have made it such a mess, that I am giving up on the ticket rush. It is all so messy and overpriced, that I am sure I will have plenty of time to decide where I will go and what will I pay.

Feel the same.

Will try tomorrow and see what happens.

Posted by: kait ()
Date: May 9, 2017 18:51

NedKellyBandit
Hamburg is perfect. Just one day after my birthday. >grinning smiley<

12. September – München, Olympiastadion
16. September - Spielberg / Austria

born on sep 13th - i will be 49 in Munich / 50 in Spielberg smiling smiley

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: May 9, 2017 18:58

TooTough
gotdablouse
RockingLonestar
[www.ticketbande.de]

MAF
RockingLonestar
Ticket Prices for Munich are from EURO 185 to EURO 499
Source? Can't find any info.

What's that "Sitzplatz Roulette" business at 185€, some type of "Expensive Dip" ?

"Stehplatz Innenraum" at 279 has to be wrong since it's the same price as FOS !

Hum, is that an official site or a resale site ?

Ticketbande is a @#$%& broker!

Merci

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: May 9, 2017 19:12

Hi
Any Italians here or someone who has experience with Lucca festival?
How do I get around there? I booked a room in Pisa, it's very close to Lucca which was too expensive. Is it easy to get from Lucca to Pisa at night? There are regional trains there but there seems to be a night break.

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: May 9, 2017 19:13

Irix
karimamilena

Ideas?

As close to the Stage as possible means: "Tongue Pit" since 2012 -- in this case: "No Filter Pit" for just 799.00 EUR ....

...Correct; but only partly - the 799,00 EUR you're referring to is for the "Start Me Up package " - which is INCLUDING a 'Pit' ticket.

There WILL be 'Pit' tickets... without that package *BS* (the T-shirt! the laminated pass! the complimentary drink! access to some 'non'-party! etcetera).

It's just marketing, you see. They'll first lead you on to believe these 'packages' ARE (the only) pit tickets; and then they'll start selling the ordinary pit tix...

Off course: if the Pit is sold out with all these packages, then their wet dream becomes reality and our blue turns to grey... That's simple economics.
But (regardless of the capacity of each of those pits): at 799,00 EUR per package, I highly & sincerely doubt that 'll happen.

Just don't jump the shark too soon; and definitely DON'T believe the Hype...

P.S.: these guys are professional marketeers; they're NóT the Stones.
The Stones have settled for a buy-out (albeit an astronomically huge one...) for each concert;
now it's up to them market men to make the most out of US.

Posted by: Niek ()
Date: May 9, 2017 19:19

[www.mojo.nl]

I read that from wednesday till friday there is a presale voor American Express cards only.

(Always took candy from strangers)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-09 19:20 by Niek.

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: May 9, 2017 19:27

Niek
[www.mojo.nl]

I read that from wednesday till friday there is a presale voor American Express cards only.

Yea, so I should get an American Express card to have an exclusive access to those 799 Euro tickets. Hillarious. I am 100% sure I will be in the pit for a relatively reasonable price, eventhough now I just can't believe what I hear / see.

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: May 9, 2017 19:32

Amsterdam:

Premium G.A. Standing 190.00 EUR* (inc. 10.00 EUR fees)

G.A. Standing 108.90 EUR* (inc. 9.90 EUR fees)

Seated 205.00 EUR* (inc. 10.00 EUR fees)

Seated 155.00 EUR* (inc. 10.00 EUR fees)

Seated 125.00 EUR* (inc. 10.00 EUR fees)

Seated 104.50 EUR* (inc. 9.50 EUR fees)

Seated 82.50 EUR* (inc. 7.50 EUR fees)

Wheelchair-/Helperseats 108.90 EUR* (inc. 9.90 EUR fees)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-09 19:33 by satisfaction2.

Posted by: wachterc ()
Date: May 9, 2017 19:32

Hi, does anybody know if there are Lucky Dip tickets same as on last European tour available? Was a very good deal, 60 EUR and a lot of fun which ticket you finally got.

In addition does anybody know which credit cards will work for pre-sales via stones app?

Thanks! Christoph

Posted by: Niek ()
Date: May 9, 2017 19:34

Look at the app, its updated

With the Stones- No Filter Tour coming to Europe, the Official App is excited to bring members access to exclusive pre-sales only available in the App! Pre-Sale times for each show are listed below and within the Tour Section. Links will be available in the Tour Section for each event at the time and date specified below

(Always took candy from strangers)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-09 19:48 by Niek.

Posted by: swaff ()
Date: May 9, 2017 19:34

Hi all, I haven't been on since the South American ride. We'll be heading for the Lucca show!!! "Hella Stoked" as we say in California

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: May 9, 2017 19:35

The tour starting in Hamburg - my place btw -, is it likely that rehearsals will also be held in Hamburg?

dead.flowers

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 9, 2017 19:36

RoughJusticeOnYa
Irix
karimamilena

Ideas?

...Correct; but only partly - the 799,00 EUR you're referring to is for the "Start Me Up package " - which is INCLUDING a 'Pit' ticket.

There WILL be 'Pit' tickets... without that package *BS* (the T-shirt! the laminated pass! the complimentary drink! access to some 'non'-party! etcetera).

It's just marketing, you see. They'll first lead you on to believe these 'packages' ARE (the only) pit tickets; and then they'll start selling the ordinary pit tix...

Off course: if the Pit is sold out with all these packages, then their wet dream becomes reality and our blue turns to grey... That's simple economics.
But (regardless of the capacity of each of those pits): at 799,00 EUR per package, I highly & sincerely doubt that 'll happen.

Just don't jump the shark too soon; and definitely DON'T believe the Hype...

P.S.: these guys are professional marketeers; they're NóT the Stones.
The Stones have settled for a buy-out (albeit an astronomically huge one...) for each concert;
now it's up to them market men to make the most out of US.

Not necessarily, pit tickets in 2013 were only sold via packages...and some got lucky with the "dip" too.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: swaff ()
Date: May 9, 2017 19:37

I heard "All new stage and layout" but i'm interested in stage platform height? Anyone??? Or still to early?

Posted by: Javadave ()
Date: May 9, 2017 19:38

I think I'll just get a wig, a robe and some rouge and try to sneak in with the YCAGWYW choir.

Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: May 9, 2017 19:40

Wow, just checked and not a single room to be found in the whole of Lucca sad smiley

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: May 9, 2017 19:41

paulywaul
paulywaul
Does anyone know how the APP PRESALE is likely to actually work in practice ?

Is it likely to simply route you through to Ticketmaster or Eventim or whoever is handling the sale in the country in question, or is the actual 'buying mechanism' likely to be somehow 'independent' of the primary ticket agencies ?

So say for Holland, when it goes live tomorrow - are we just likely to click on the GET TICKETS link, and then get routed through to here for example ....

[www.ticketmaster.nl]

Or will it work in some other funky way completely independent of TM, and that my poor overloaded and RS stressed brain wouldn't be able to comprehend ?

Anyone have any particular insights into how this is all likely to work ?

I'll ask again ............. ANYONE ???

Just out of curiosity I tried to purchase a Exhibitionism ticket and it was painful. The app only let me choose at what time I wanted to go but that was all. It didn't ask me any infos about credit card or whatever, it just stopped on the timemap and I couldn't buy anything.

I wish the best of luck for all those who'll try to buy concert tickets tomorrow.

Date: May 9, 2017 19:47

Where can I find which credit cards are valid on the app? Browsed through it, couldn't find it. Thanks a lot. Christoph

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 9, 2017 19:47

VERY exciting news!!! smiling smiley

Really happy for my fellow IORR's and friends and family across the pond who will be attending these shows!
Glad to know the short show due to Mick being sick in Vegas will not be the last time the band graces the stage!!!!
Haven't read through entire thread, but is there any reason England is being ignored?

Date: May 9, 2017 19:49

And one other question. Pre-sales time on official RS site, are they local times? For example, they say tickets for Zurich go on app pre-sales May 10th, 8am. So is it 8am local time? Thnx a lot.

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: May 9, 2017 19:55

smileys with beer
kait
NedKellyBandit
Hamburg is perfect. Just one day after my birthday. >grinning smiley<

12. September – München, Olympiastadion
16. September - Spielberg / Austria

born on sep 13th - i will be 49 in Munich / 50 in Spielberg smiling smiley

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: May 9, 2017 19:55

JN99
Wow, just checked and not a single room to be found in the whole of Lucca sad smiley

I imagine the vast majority of folks will take the 90-minute train from Florence. At least there's no Werchter this time.

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: May 9, 2017 20:04

Is it possible to download that app on a PC? (I don't have a fancy modern smart phone)

I see my answer is already answered earlier in the thread.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-09 20:09 by The Worst..

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2122232425262728293031...LastNext
Current Page: 26 of 82

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1790
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home