Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Harry Styles As Mick Jagger On SNL
Posted by: schillid ()
Date: April 20, 2017 00:49

DISCLAIMER: "Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.
Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.
Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."
(Sections 107-118 of the Copyright Act; Title 17, U.S. Code)

Other SNL stuff:

Mick (Martin Short) sings with Julio Iglesias (Gary Kroeger)

"Mick's Wedding Day." Mike Myers as Mick, Dana Carvey as Keith
[ transcript ]

Tim Curry as Mick

"Cooking With Keith", with Gabriel Byryne as Keith

Mike Myers as Ron Wood

Some favorites ...

DISCLAIMER: "Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.
Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.

Dan Aykroyd as Tom Snyder with his guest Mick Jagger (as himself)
Courtesy NBC

Charlie and Ron in a cameo in an early (and not that funny overall, imo) Greek Diner sketch
Courtesy NBC

Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

The Goodnight
Courtesy NBC
........................................................................................"How am I doing?"

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 2017-04-21 19:30 by schillid.

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: April 20, 2017 00:49

triceratops
Mick Jagger did an impersonation-impression of Keith Richards and it was pretty funny.
He did one at the beginning of Rocks Off as well.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: April 20, 2017 00:55

triceratops
keefriff99
triceratops
steffialicia
Not very good at all. SNL has pained me for years generally.

Mick Jagger did an impersonation-impression of Keith Richards and it was pretty funny. Ages ago on SNL. Maybe in the early 1990s. I hope I have this all correct.
It was pretty great...Jagger in shades and a bandana, smoking and mumbling his way through a Weekend Update interview with Mike Myers as Mick.

"...the Kings's English, man!"

[www.nbc.com]

Thanks for the video link!!! Seems very little SNL is on youtube due to NBC
No, it's all been removed. You've gotta go straight to NBC...luckily, their archive is pretty extensive and it's free.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: April 20, 2017 03:36

Koen
Anyone remember Mick and Keith from the show Spitting Image?

Found these two:

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-04-20 03:37 by Koen.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: April 20, 2017 09:18

schillid
SNL Alumnus (and current U.S. Senator) Al Franken as Mick Jagger in 1983

[www.youtube.com]

Hey! They've been paying attention! Well done :E

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: April 21, 2017 17:53

Related news:

Harry Styles Hints He Really Is Playing Mick Jagger In Rolling Stones Biopic

In a new interview, Harry Styles gave fans the tiniest hint that he might actually be portraying the iconic Mick Jagger in an upcoming biopic. Say what?!

Harry Styles, 23, may have just released new music, but that doesn’t mean he’s done dipping his toes in the acting pool just yet. So, what’s his next big movie role after the release of the war film, Dunkirk? According to Harry himself, it might just be a chance to play one of the greatest rock legends the music world has ever seen!

During an appearance on The Graham Norton Show, Harry participated in a game in which he used only facial expressions to respond to a number of questions. When the host, Graham Norton, asked Harry if it was true he had auditioned for the young Han Solo role and if he was going to play Mick Jagger in an upcoming biopic about the Rolling Stones, Harry’s reaction was to “smile knowingly”, according to the Daily Mail.

[hollywoodlife.com]

Posted by: drewmaster ()
Date: December 12, 2019 15:21

Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: December 12, 2019 19:38

I didn't see this impression, now the video is no longer available. I have to say I was impressed with the Job he did as host and musical guest a couple weeks ago.

My favorite era of SNL was when Jack Handey, Phil Hartman and Dana Carvey were there and Sanlder and Farley were just coming up.

That being said, I still enjoy watching it from time to time. It's always interesting.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-12-12 19:41 by ryanpow.

Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: December 13, 2019 07:01

I hope they don’t do one of these cack biographies on the stones.....

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1749
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home