Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

You Can't Always Get What You Want on The David Frost Show
Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: April 10, 2017 04:12

Here's a new upload from Reelin' in the Years with a better quality of this well-known video.

You Can't Always Get What You Want

Re: You Can't Always Get What You Want on The David Frost Show
Posted by: MisterO ()
Date: April 10, 2017 06:29

Thanks Cristiano, I haven't seen that video in years....Jagger is absolutely mesmerizing. I have never seen him before or after match the performance on this video. I only wish there were more whole group views instead of the close ups. But still it shows why Jagger truly is the greatest entertainer of all time.

Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: April 10, 2017 06:42

He sings this so beautifully here. I agree about his presence. just wonderful performance. totally in command. there's that al kooper piano and organ making that track really jump; and jimmy miller not charlie on drums but no matter what an outstanding top of the world, top of an outstanding catalog, song and performance. never tire of this and thanks for the new look at it.

Posted by: Virgin Priest ()
Date: April 10, 2017 10:17

1:28 Keith having fun with Bill. What a rare moment!!

Priest

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: April 10, 2017 15:26

Love this one. I remember watching this on tv one day after school.

Jagger's great live vocals over the pre-recorded backing track is excellent -- I love the small descending variations he sings in the verses throughout.

Meanwhile the rest of them play air-guitars and Charlie mimes Jimmy Miller's drumming.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1684
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home