Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Honky Tonk Women choreography
Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: March 21, 2017 18:47

Re: Honky Tonk Women choreography
Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: March 21, 2017 19:36

Cowbell starts off all wrong. smoking smiley

Good dancing, though.

Luvv it how some of the crowd in the back go completely 'ape' over the dance performance - ànd the music. >grinning smiley<

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: March 21, 2017 19:48

Travis Tritt version of Honky Tonk?

Although I wouldn't be among those 'going ape' over the dancing (I'm just not that demonstrative), I was nearly equally amazed at the audience members who managed to be 'apathetic' to the performance. Apparently they weren't impressed. I was. But then again, what do I know? Any dancing above "socially acceptable hugging while turning in a circle with music playing" is well above my abilities.

Peace,
Mr DJA

Posted by: timmyj3 ()
Date: March 21, 2017 20:09

Not sure what to say after watching and listening to that. (nothing good is coming to mind)

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: March 22, 2017 02:14

mr_dja

Although I wouldn't be among those 'going ape' over the dancing (I'm just not that demonstrative), I was nearly equally amazed at the audience members who managed to be 'apathetic' to the performance. Apparently they weren't impressed. I was. But then again, what do I know? Any dancing above "socially acceptable hugging while turning in a circle with music playing" is well above my abilities.

Peace,
Mr DJA

It's from an album called Stone Country. It came out about 20 years ago. A bunch of country artist paying tribute to The Stones.

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: March 22, 2017 15:33

Cooltoplady
mr_dja

Peace,
Mr DJA

It's from an album called Stone Country. It came out about 20 years ago. A bunch of country artist paying tribute to The Stones.

Thanks cooltoplady... I remember that album... Didn't buy it but remember it. Did you have the album? Any of the covers worth looking for in your opinion?

Peace,
Mr DJA

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: March 22, 2017 15:58

Here you go Mr DJA

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1182
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home