Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Stones Music at USA Inauguration
Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: January 20, 2017 19:25

mickschix
You all KNOW that the Stones did not give permission to use their music and Mick asked/demanded that Trump STOP playing their songs at rallies. Trump pays attention to NO ONE, which is why his term will be a very short one...he is BEGGING to be impeached! This is a very dark day for America, a return to the DARK AGES, as a matter of fact! angry smiley I can say no more, it will all unfold and hopefully we won't be damaged beyond repair.confused smiley

yupe

Posted by: Medzvel ()
Date: January 20, 2017 19:42

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: January 20, 2017 20:04

Medzvel
video: [www.youtube.com]

It's a very sad, dark day.

Date: January 20, 2017 20:07

I have the feeling that this topic will be closed very soon, but really it's not about politics (at least it shouldn't be).
An artist who write songs asks publicly, as far as i remember in a very polite way, not to play his songs. You just stop using them, it's all about respect and decency. And, yes, Trump and his team are probably very busy and have other things to work on, but this is a kind of decision that doesn't need a huge brain storming right? I mean, a 30 seconds phone call (hey Mike, could you please delete all Stones songs on the tape?)...end of the story.
No politics there, just a bit of respect. Is it that hard to understand?

Posted by: bv ()
Date: January 20, 2017 20:10

Thousands of ways to try sneaking in political discussions on IORR. Please read the forum rules. No p olitics on IORR.

Bjornulf

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1497
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home