Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...278279280281282283284285286287288...LastNext
Current Page: 283 of 704
Re: New Stones album for 2019?
Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: February 4, 2019 19:58

Yeah..well the 7 2017 n 2018 gigs i went to were great.
Anyway..have a nice day

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: February 4, 2019 20:01

harlem shuffle
runrudolph
You just wanna be negative about Keith. Like you said the 2017 concerts were bad. You cant judge that because you never saw a 2017 stones gig in person. You are one of these people who sit in their couch and judge.
Jeroen
Negative about Keith?I just give him the same treatment AS you and others here give Jagger all the time.For the record,i was in Stockholm 2017,friends arena.And Keith,s guitarplaying there was awful,just terrible.So i hope he is practising a bit more this time.Otherwise IT,s only Chuck who is playing Keith,s part.Maybee it,s hard to realise that to diehard Keithsfans.

Everyone knows that Keith's playing has declined and he has some awful moments. But that implies the opposite, which is the rest of the time, which is the majority of the time he's fine.

His nickname for Mick was his. You're just trying to be cute with coming up with one for Keith.

Posted by: Bjorn ()
Date: February 4, 2019 20:07

It is VERY easy to judge from listening to youtube. Do you think we are stupid Jeroen? You could go to court with that stuff - period.

Date: February 4, 2019 20:08

Bjorn
It is VERY easy to judge from listening to youtube. Do you think we are stupid Jeroen? You could go to court with that stuff - period.

Yeah well. Some of you are. Judging from chairs is easy ..bye

Date: February 4, 2019 20:12

harlem shuffle
runrudolph
mtaylor
Lorenz

So what are his thoughts? This is just a pic of him sitting there grinning smiley

Terrible.... thinking about the new Mick Jagger snippet. Not a Stones song.

Hahahahaha. Now you will get a lot of shite of the forum on you. dont be negative about Brenda. Dont speak your mind or what you like.So who,s Brenda?Youre mother or father?
jeroen

Ha ha ha ha ha WTF!!!!???? Interesting quote there.

harlem shuffle
DandelionPowderman
harlem shuffle
So Brenda is you,re alltime superstars nickname of Jagger?What about this nickname for Keith,,Miss Sophie?

Is the nickname "Brenda" news to you?
Doesen,t matter for you if its new for me?Is it new for you Keith,s nickname?Miss Sophie is suitable for him i think.

WTH!!!!!????

Harlem Shuffle, you having a hard day?

Date: February 4, 2019 20:46

GasLightStreet
harlem shuffle
runrudolph
mtaylor
Lorenz

So what are his thoughts? This is just a pic of him sitting there grinning smiley

Hahahahaha. Now you will get a lot of shite of the forum on you. dont be negative about Brenda. Dont speak your mind or what you like.So who,s Brenda?Youre mother or father?
jeroen

harlem shuffle
DandelionPowderman
harlem shuffle
So Brenda is you,re alltime superstars nickname of Jagger?What about this nickname for Keith,,Miss Sophie?

Doesen,t matter for you if its new for me?Is it new for you Keith,s nickname?Miss Sophie is suitable for him i think.

WTH!!!!!????

A normal day, presumably...

Posted by: harlem shuffle ()
Date: February 4, 2019 23:22

GasLightStreet
harlem shuffle
runrudolph
mtaylor
Lorenz

jeroen

harlem shuffle
DandelionPowderman
harlem shuffle

WTH!!!!!????

Not having a hard day,just picked up some nice comments about Jagger again.Since Keith and the other diehard fans of him use nicknames about Jagger,why don,t i picked One for Keith.Miss Sophie IT is.I think that,s suitable for him.But of course all hangarounds of Keith,have to react about namecalling their superhero.But now i hope Keith can come back again,and do some reel guitarwork,IT,s no Stones without Keith,s guitarsound.No more of this Chuck sound,i hate it

Date: February 4, 2019 23:29

Bjorn

Actually, it's impossible to judge. However, you might get an impression, based on something that's not the real thing. See the difference?

Posted by: Bjorn ()
Date: February 4, 2019 23:55

Are you serious? If you believe that, that´s your opinion, not mine, thank God. It´s bloody evidence! What you hear is what happened. But you Dandelion keep going: "Keith may sound horrible on this bootleg record...can´t hit a note on SFTD...but he sure nailed the solo when I was there at the show!" Yeah...right...Please respect my intelligence.

Date: February 5, 2019 00:00

Bjorn
Are you serious? If you believe that, that´s your opinion, not mine, thank God. It´s bloody evidence! What you hear is what happened. But you Dandelion keep going: "Keith may sound horrible on this bootleg record...can´t hit a note on SFTD...but he sure nailed the solo when I was there at the show!" Yeah...right...Please respect my intelligence.

Who said anything about Keith? I'm talking about the full concert experience.

But if you can get that in your couch, through some shitty computer, more power to you smiling smiley

Please share with us me how you'll tell whether the sound mix was good or not by "judging" from an amateur YouTube-clip...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-02-05 00:16 by DandelionPowderman.

Posted by: keithsman ()
Date: February 5, 2019 00:34

harlem shuffle
GasLightStreet
harlem shuffle
runrudolph
mtaylor
Lorenz

jeroen

harlem shuffle
DandelionPowderman
harlem shuffle

WTH!!!!!????

Not having a hard day,just picked up some nice comments about Jagger again.Since Keith and the other diehard fans of him use nicknames about Jagger,why don,t i picked One for Keith.Miss Sophie IT is.I think that,s suitable for him.But of course all hangarounds of Keith,have to react about namecalling their superhero.But now i hope Keith can come back again,and do some reel guitarwork,IT,s no Stones without Keith,s guitarsound.No more of this Chuck sound,i hate it

Are you 8 years old Harlem Shuffle ?? all you do is come on here and cry like a baby because someone says something negative about Mick lol.
He's Mick Jagger, he's up for criticism, it's bound to happen, especially when he's having a bad 37 years creatively grinning smiley

I don't know what to make of you, you ruin the flow of conversation with your constant belly aching and whining. Do you have something to say ? Keith was great last year, every show he nailed SFTD , he was so much better than he had been in years, he will build on that this year, do you know he is sober now ?
I saw the Stones three times last year and my only complaint was the set lists, Mick and Ronnie were great too, fantastic in fact most of the time.
These guys are in their 70's, what do you expect from them, have you seen Keith's fingers, i'd like to see you face 80,000 people sober with those hands at 75 years old. What's all this bollocks about Chuck playing Keith's parts, grow up man you are being a total pain.

Date: February 5, 2019 00:53

keithsman
harlem shuffle
GasLightStreet
harlem shuffle
runrudolph
mtaylor
Lorenz

jeroen

harlem shuffle
DandelionPowderman
harlem shuffle

WTH!!!!!????

Are you 8 years old Harlem Shuffle ?? all you do is come on here and cry like a baby because someone says something negative about Mick lol.
He's Mick Jagger, he's up for criticism, it's bound to happen, especially when he's having a bad 37 years creatively grinning smiley

I don't know what to make of you, you ruin the flow of conversation with your constant belly aching and whining. Do you have something to say ? Keith was great last year, every show he nailed SFTD , he was so much better than he had been in years, he will build on that this year, do you know he is sober now ?
I saw the Stones three times last year and my only complaint was the set lists, Mick and Ronnie were great too, fantastic in fact most of the time.
These guys are in their 70's, what do you expect from them, have you seen Keith's fingers, i'd like to see you face 80,000 people sober with those hands at 75 years old. What's all this bollocks about Chuck playing Keith's parts, grow up man you are being a total pain.
Did you really told me to grow up?You the biggest jerk ever on these site.Did you forgot everything you said about Jagger?If that so,something has to be terrible wrong with you.Every post you come up with,has something really bad things about Jagger.Some of us people on this sites Get really tired of it you now.Of course only the Stonesfans reacted on this,not Keith,s fans.I hope Jagger get out of The Dtones,so Keith can have a band on his own from now on.

Date: February 5, 2019 00:58

Wow Harlem you nailed it, your a genius, you got me there, wow you da man smileys with beerthumbs upsmileys with beer that's why we love ya, keep up the good work, Mick loves you, where would he be without you.

Date: February 5, 2019 01:03

keithsman
Wow Harlem you nailed it, your a genius, you got me there, wow you da man smileys with beerthumbs upsmileys with beer that's why we love ya, keep up the good work, Mick loves you, where would he be without you.
Very nice Keithsmen,say hello to you,re boyfriend Keith,and goodnight

Date: February 5, 2019 01:05

harlem shuffle
keithsman
Very nice Keithsmen,say hello to you,re boyfriend Keith,and goodnight

Ok if you insist, night night Harlem, it's only Rock & Roll, don't take it so hard.

Date: February 5, 2019 01:24

This is why I'm taking another long break from this. I'm getting too old for this crap. Btw, get RoughJusticeOnYa back (someone owes him an apology). IORR needs good posters, not infantile jerks who never will contribute anything.

Have fun, guys, and a GREAT tour.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-02-05 01:25 by DandelionPowderman.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: February 5, 2019 01:49

Posted by: doitywoik ()
Date: February 5, 2019 02:40

Hairball
mtaylor
Lorenz
mtaylor
Don Was thoughts of new album

[www.instagram.com]

Lol...he looks depressed - someone please play him a dynamite riff before it's too late!!!

Yeah, if it weren't positively a chair in a studio you might say he's sitting on the crapper, contemplating the immortality of amebae ... is it to tell us something?

Date: February 5, 2019 03:39

harlem shuffle

No more of this Chuck sound - Chuck Berry?

If that's the case, you are a very confused Stones fan.

You seem to not understand what context means. No one here has invented a nickname for Keith to use about Jagger.

You need some history lessons about the Stones? Seems glaringly obvious that you indeed need some history lessons about the Stones.

Mick has never expressed an issue with it, why would you? Your nickname for Keith is ridiculous. You are very confused.

Date: February 5, 2019 03:43

DandelionPowderman
This is why I'm taking another long break from this. I'm getting too old for this crap. Btw, get RoughJusticeOnYa back (someone owes him an apology). IORR needs good posters, not infantile jerks who never will contribute anything.

Have fun, guys, and a GREAT tour.

What happened with RoughJusticeOnYa?

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: February 5, 2019 03:55

Bjorn

In case this ( including judging by some shitty clips ) is an example of your intelligence ...I respect the level of your intelligence...

Posted by: IanBillen ()
Date: February 5, 2019 04:28

Nobody should be arguing here and taking any offense (however I will kindly state that some don't always have to be so negative towards em and their output in later years. Hairball isn't always thrilled with their output in later years but hes hoping for the best optimistically... and having fun discussing it intelligently ...I think that's fantastic). Look ... We are all Stones fans .. we should be able to discuss this .. a new album without arguing over it like it's politics. We should be ENJOYING talking about it. Hairball, Rocky and I do .. Guess what .. we don't always 110% agree .. but we respect each-others opinion and I learn things from these guys all the time. As well I seee their points when I don't 110% agree.

Lets not knock The Stones at every turn and not spat. Lets just discuss the album and / or The Stones. I'm here to chat and make friends with Fellow Stones fans online .. I try to keep my posts with that in mind.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-02-05 04:30 by IanBillen.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: February 5, 2019 05:21

Amen Ian. thumbs up

Long live the Stones, and here's to hoping for the best if and when a new album ever gets finished.
Whether it gets here this year, or in the year 2025 (God forbid)- it's always been a pleasure to discuss the supposed album with you.

And can't forget about doitywoik....thumbs up

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 5, 2019 05:54

ROCKMAN

Date: February 5, 2019 07:37

Hairball
Amen Ian. thumbs up

Long live the Stones, and here's to hoping for the best if and when a new album ever gets finished.
Whether it gets here this year, or in the year 2025 (God forbid)- it's always been a pleasure to discuss the supposed album with you.

And can't forget about doitywoik....thumbs up

Agreed my friend ... agreed. As well yepp .. including Mr. Doitywoik himself.

Date: February 5, 2019 07:38

Rockman

smileys with beer

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: February 5, 2019 09:53

IanBillen
...Lets not knock The Stones at every turn and not spat. Lets just discuss the album and / or The Stones. I'm here to chat and make friends with Fellow Stones fans online .. I try to keep my posts with that in mind.

Very well said Ian.

I think most of us joined to make friends and not enemies

... despite there being perhaps a few love/hate relationships bubbling away around here grinning smiley

Date: February 5, 2019 11:04

GasLightStreet
harlem shuffle

No more of this Chuck sound - Chuck Berry?

If that's the case, you are a very confused Stones fan.

You seem to not understand what context means. No one here has invented a nickname for Keith to use about Jagger.

You need some history lessons about the Stones? Seems glaringly obvious that you indeed need some history lessons about the Stones.

Mick has never expressed an issue with it, why would you? Your nickname for Keith is ridiculous. You are very confused.
Do you really think i meant Chuck Berry?I was talking about Chuck Leawell,who,s playing most of the guitar part for Keith,on a synth.Did,nt you hear that on a concert?I think i now enough about The Stones,since i had following Themsen for 50 years.And What,s wrong with nicknames?Why can,t i call Keith Miss Sophie?Since Keith call Jagger Brenda,and his followers her on these slites alsow call him Brenda.So Keith,s nickname would be Miss Sophie

Posted by: wupperstein ()
Date: February 5, 2019 11:37

I don't believe that Chuck Leawell plays the guitar parts for Keith!

Do you have any evidences for this?

Date: February 5, 2019 11:40

wupperstein
I don't believe that Chuck Leawell plays the guitar parts for Keith!

Do you have any evidences for this?

Ofcourse this is not true. hs still got a bad day.
jeroen

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...278279280281282283284285286287288...LastNext
Current Page: 283 of 704

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1542
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home