Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...179180181182183184185186187188189...LastNext
Current Page: 184 of 704
Re: Another Stones studio album in 2018
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: July 21, 2018 00:50

Lien

Confessin’ The Blues is a real musical education from those who know the genre best, the greatest living band on the planet, The Rolling Stones.[store.digitalstores.co.uk]

CONFESSIN’ THE BLUES BOOK PACK
US $80.00

Release Date 26 October 2018
Product code BMGCAT155EPXX
Label Polydor / BMG

THE ROLLING STONES PERSONALLY CURATE THEIR FAVORITE ALL-TIME BLUESMEN FOR NEW COMPILATION ALBUM

DONATION TO WILLIE DIXON’S BLUES HEAVEN FOUNDATION

COVER ARTWORK BY RONNIE WOOD

“If you don't know the blues... there's no point in picking up the guitar and playing rock and roll or any other form of popular music.” – Keith Richards

As well as being the biggest band in the world, The Rolling Stones are also the biggest champions of the blues, so who better to curate a compilation of the music that inspired them throughout their career?

Confessin’ The Blues collects together the greatest bluesmen ever and provides a perfect education to the genre. The tracklisting has been chosen by The Rolling Stones and will be released on BMG on 26 October.

The Rolling Stones have long been supporters of the Blues from before the start of their career right through to their latest album, Blue & Lonesome which featured their interpretations of the classics, many of which appear in their original versions here on Confessin’ The Blues. Mick Jagger was an early fan of the Blues: “The first Muddy Waters album that was really popular was Muddy Waters at Newport, which was the first album I ever bought”. As such big supporters of the genre, the band and BMG/Universal have decided that 10% of BMG’s net receipts* from the sale of this album will be donated to Willie Dixon’s Blues Heaven Foundation (Registered as a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organisation in the United States).

Confessin’ The Blues includes tracks by the biggest Blues pioneers including Howlin’ Wolf, John Lee Hooker, Elmore James, Muddy Waters, Chuck Berry, Big Bill Broonzy and Robert Johnson. All of these artists had an impact on the nascent Rolling Stones, be they influencing Keith’s guitar licks or Mick’s vocals and lyrics. As Ronnie Wood says: “That’s how Mick and Keith first got close as well, on the train coming back from college. They noticed each other’s record collection and it was, “Hey, you’ve got Muddy Waters. You must be a good guy, let’s form a band”.

This 10’’ version includes liner notes by music journalist Colin Larkin and contains removeable art card prints by noted blues illustrator Christoph Mueller. The album cover artwork comes courtesy of Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood who has added his own personal twist to the project by painting his interpretation of a Bluesman.

Confessin’ The Blues is a real musical education from those who know the genre best, the greatest living band on the planet, The Rolling Stones.

Tracklist:

Side A

Muddy Waters - Rollin’ Stone
Howlin’ Wolf - Little Red Rooster
Elmore James w/ Sonny Boy Williamson II - Dust My Broom
Slim Harpo - I’m A King Bee
Chuck Berry - Little Queenie

Side B

John Lee Hooker - Boogie Chillen
Little Walter - I Hate To See You Go
Jimmy Reed - Bright Lights, Big City
Robert Johnson - Love In Vain Blues

Side C

Howlin’ Wolf - Just Like I Treat You
Bo Diddley - You Can’t Judge A Book By Its Cover
Eddie Taylor - Ride ’Em On Down
Lightnin’ Slim - Hoodoo Blues

Side D

Little Walter - Just Your Fool
Magic Sam - All Your Love
Otis Rush - I Can’t Quit You Baby
Big Maceo - Worried Life Blues
Elmore James & The Broom Dusters - Blues Before Sunrise

Side E

Jimmy Reed - Little Rain
Little Walter - Blue And Lonesome
Robert Johnson - Stop Breakin’ Down Blues
Mississippi Fred McDowell - You Gotta Move

Side F

Muddy Waters - I Just Want To Make Love To You
Bo Diddley - Mona
Boy Blue - Boogie Children
Eddie Taylor - Bad Boy

Side G

Chuck Berry – Carol
B.B. King - Rock Me Baby
Bo Diddley - Crawdad
Little Walter - I Got To Go
Muddy Waters - I Want To Be Loved

Side H

Howlin’ Wolf - Little Baby
Dale Hawkins - Susie Q
Amos Milburn - Down The Road Apiece
Billy Boy Arnold - Don’t Stay Out All Night
Little Johnny Taylor - Everybody Knows About My Good Thing (Part 1)

Side I

Big Bill Broonzy - Key To The Highway
Reverend Robert Wilkins - The Prodigal Son

Side J

Muddy Waters - Mannish Boy
Howlin’ Wolf - Commit A Crime
Buddy Guy - Damn Right, I’ve Got The Blues
Jay McShann & Walter Brown - Confessin’ The Blues

10% of BMG’s Net Receipts* from the sale of this album with a minimum of £3.00 UK pounds sterling will be donated to Willie Dixon’s Blues Heaven Foundation (registered as a 501(c) (3) non-profit organisation in the United States).

*The charitable donation is calculated on Net Receipts being amounts equal to monies actually received by BMG from the sale of this album after deductions of credits for returns and VAT (or similar sales tax).

Copyright © The Rolling Stones. All rights reserved.

[Store.DigitalStores.co.uk]

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: July 21, 2018 01:24

Reverend Robert Wilkins - The Prodigal Son

Looks like its the long Piedmont version from 1964 ….incredible version of TPS...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: July 21, 2018 16:35

Presumably none of the musicians Estates will benefit from the sales of the record as the original recordings are out of copyright....and/or in the Public Domain.
(Some may get composer royalties perhaps).

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: July 22, 2018 21:36

Not posted on "The Stones be proud of" thread... but almost. It prolly belongs here instead.
-------------------------------------------

It is too bad about the number of (ex?)fans who are stuck in high school mentality and can not move forward with new Stones music, it is too bad so many have only whined, bitched and complained about every new song and album they have made since 1975. These squeaky wheels make more noise than anyone and it must be a bummer for the band.

It seems obvious these loud mouthed squeaky wheels have made the Stones less confident and less proud of the awesome new music they have created, no matter how good it was. AND A LOT OF IT WAS GOOD! The result is there is no rush to put out a new album... and I agree with them 100%. Why put out cannon fodder for the whiners to whine about, bitch about, complain about and compare as the naysayers take delight in posting their pre-dictable, pre-written, auto-pilot comments e.g. "not as good as"... blah blah blah.

If only there was a way to release the album ONLY to people NOT stuck in the past, only release it to people who are not on auto-pilot, to people who are not wired to bitch, complain and compare anything new they release to things in the past.

I have liked a lot of the new music they have created !!!! A LOT OF IT!!
DOOM AND GLOOM ROCKS!

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: July 22, 2018 23:00

I suspect the Stones care a good deal more about album sales, radio airplay and streaming, and audience reaction to new material in concert (bathroom or beer breaks during new songs or people sitting down instead of standing) than they do about what a very small sampling of their fan base posts on a message board.

It's like the multi-billion dollar movie franchises that despite their mainstream success have obsessed fans all over the internet talking about how the filmmakers are ruining their favorite childhood memories. Not saying the annoying voices yammering online have no impact, they certainly upset the unwary who venture onto social media with them, but mainly the internet just serves to separate fans into two groups: loyal consumers and obsessed nutters.

If the Stones were influenced by their messageboards, Chuck would have been fired over 20 years ago. Mick would have never worked outside the Stones after WANDERING SPIRIT and Keith would apparently have a string of multi-platinum records on his wall from the huge adulation the world allegedly feels about his solo career. Oh and Mick Taylor would be on his way to another Grammy and sold out world tour following his amazing MTV Unplugged special in the 1990s and would be getting more tail than Sinatra in his Rat Pack prime.

Messageboards are not a measure of success or failure to artists so much as they are to people who live on them.

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: July 22, 2018 23:02

that's funny...you think these guys are afraid of critics?...if really so...then they would have stopped playing live gigs years ago.

Date: July 23, 2018 02:10

The Stones are not afraid of anything, they are all multi multimillionaires who have every thing in the world they could possible imagine... but it is not just message board people who LOVE to bash on their newer music. It seems like it has become "the cool thing" for some to bash on The Stones and their new music, I guess it makes some nobodies feel better about themselves to bash on a band of this caliber.

I think The Stones do whatever they feel like doing and I bet they just dont see the need (or fell like putting out) another album right now, they have nothing to prove to anyone, and their albums (AS GOOD AS THEY ARE)(TIME WILL PROVE THAT) have not had the best reception in recent years... people seem to always goes back to comparing new wife to their wife from the 70s... or whatever. Not to mention the modern music model is different THAN 1972, These days most acts make more money playing live than releasing new music.

The Stones are geniuses, it is a proven fact. I would bet they have tons of music they could produce pretty quickly and release... if they felt like it... I guess they just dont feel like sharing their songs with an unappreciative public... and I understand that 100%.

Posted by: IanBillen ()
Date: July 23, 2018 08:53

Leonioid
The Stones are not afraid of anything, they are all multi multimillionaires who have every thing in the world they could possible imagine... but it is not just message board people who LOVE to bash on their newer music. It seems like it has become "the cool thing" for some to bash on The Stones and their new music, I guess it makes some nobodies feel better about themselves to bash on a band of this caliber.

I think The Stones do whatever they feel like doing and I bet they just dont see the need (or fell like putting out) another album right now, they have nothing to prove to anyone, and their albums (AS GOOD AS THEY ARE)(TIME WILL PROVE THAT) have not had the best reception in recent years... people seem to always goes back to comparing new wife to their wife from the 70s... or whatever. Not to mention the modern music model is different THAN 1972, These days most acts make more money playing live than releasing new music.

The Stones are geniuses, it is a proven fact. I would bet they have tons of music they could produce pretty quickly and release... if they felt like it... I guess they just dont feel like sharing their songs with an unappreciative public... and I understand that 100%.

I agree with 75% of what you wrote. The Stones have not put out new music because they have not felt the need .. they have not been inspired. In order for a band like the Rolling Stones to come out with an album they must be into it .. a new venture. It isn't because the public is unappreciative (which many very much are.. and it's slightly a shame) .. It is simply because the excitement wasnt there and that inspiration wasnt there to create a new album. HOPEFULLY that has changed / is changing / will change so we can finally get the new album as planned.

Date: July 23, 2018 10:14

IanBillen
The Stones have not put out new music because they have not felt the need .. they have not been inspired. In order for a band like the Rolling Stones to come out with an album they must be into it .. a new venture. It isn't because the public is unappreciative (which many very much are.. and it's slightly a shame) .. It is simply because the excitement wasnt there and that inspiration wasnt there to create a new album. HOPEFULLY that has changed / is changing / will change so we can finally get the new album as planned.

I would LOVE to have some news Stones music... but I would not be surprised if we never get it because it seems they are in their new groove doing things different for the last 10 years... which fine by me. We are now getting tours EVERY year!!! Where it used to be... so llloooooooonnnggggg between live shows... now we get them (one way or another) every year for the last years... it is constant live shows and that is AWESOME!!!

If being in that live show groove has cost us new music... then so be it.

I would be OK if they didnt do a full album...
and instead started releasing a couple of killer songs at time...
IT WORKED GREAT FOR ONE OF THE GREATEST SONGS OF ALL TIME... JUMPINJACKFKGFLASH!!!

Jack didnt need no stinking album... He jumped all on his own!
Jack said... "album? ALBUM???!! I DONT NEED NO STINKING ALBUM!!! RELEASE ME!"
And they did smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-07-23 11:08 by Leonioid.

Date: July 23, 2018 19:20

Leonioid
IanBillen
The Stones have not put out new music because they have not felt the need .. they have not been inspired. In order for a band like the Rolling Stones to come out with an album they must be into it .. a new venture. It isn't because the public is unappreciative (which many very much are.. and it's slightly a shame) .. It is simply because the excitement wasnt there and that inspiration wasnt there to create a new album. HOPEFULLY that has changed / is changing / will change so we can finally get the new album as planned.

I would LOVE to have some news Stones music... but I would not be surprised if we never get it because it seems they are in their new groove doing things different for the last 10 years... which fine by me. We are now getting tours EVERY year!!! Where it used to be... so llloooooooonnnggggg between live shows... now we get them (one way or another) every year for the last years... it is constant live shows and that is AWESOME!!!

If being in that live show groove has cost us new music... then so be it.

I would be OK if they didnt do a full album...
and instead started releasing a couple of killer songs at time...
IT WORKED GREAT FOR ONE OF THE GREATEST SONGS OF ALL TIME... JUMPINJACKFKGFLASH!!!

Jack didnt need no stinking album... He jumped all on his own!
Jack said... "album? ALBUM???!! I DONT NEED NO STINKING ALBUM!!! RELEASE ME!"
And they did smiling smiley

Sure.. they have had the time .. pleeeeenty of time to do an album. They simply chose to do other things.. other ventures. They do live shows constantly in order to keep in shape. They cannot let themselves get rusty. It took a looong slow time for them to get back into form. At this age they must stay semi-active w/o overdoing it on long jaunts. This is the reason for their touring yearly as you know. As well .. they want to do it while they can.

They do a couple of singles in 2012 as you know ... Was sort of cool and stuff but does not stand up well over time ...

Jumpin Jack Flash was something great indeed and I agree to that .. but from another time and era. Would be hard to capture the public eye like that again... or produce something that killer (heres to hoping for the best either way though).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-07-23 19:23 by IanBillen.

Date: July 23, 2018 20:32

I shudder to think of what would have happened if I had told my Grand Pa that he had plenty of time to do that project which he had promised me and should do NOW, when he was 75 years old. "HEY GRAND PA!!! YOU GOT PLENTY OF TIME!! TO DO THAT PROJECT FOR ME, NOW GET BUSY!" yikes!!... shuddering hot smiley

My GrandFather died when he was 83. I thought he was much older... I would have guessed 90-95, but nope, My Dad told me not too long ago when he got some cancer at 82 years old. I said to my Dad I didn't think our family had a history of cancer and he said if Grandfather had lived longer he might have gotten some too, but he died at 78.

I said "well first of all Dad, you are only 45-50.... and I am 25-30... or something"... and he said to me... "Son, I told you all that rock and roll would mess up your brain"... and then he explained how old we all are... but I still dont believe...

I am 25-30 years old... that is my story...
and I am sticking to it... as I have for the last 25-30 years.

Anyway... I guess Mick is... I dont know how old he is... 45-50 now?

So... I dont know what to think... except... I am going swimming right now, before Summer is gone too.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-07-23 20:36 by Leonioid.

Date: July 24, 2018 20:39

Leonioid
I shudder to think of what would have happened if I had told my Grand Pa that he had plenty of time to do that project which he had promised me and should do NOW, when he was 75 years old. "HEY GRAND PA!!! YOU GOT PLENTY OF TIME!! TO DO THAT PROJECT FOR ME, NOW GET BUSY!" yikes!!... shuddering hot smiley

My GrandFather died when he was 83. I thought he was much older... I would have guessed 90-95, but nope, My Dad told me not too long ago when he got some cancer at 82 years old. I said to my Dad I didn't think our family had a history of cancer and he said if Grandfather had lived longer he might have gotten some too, but he died at 78.

I said "well first of all Dad, you are only 45-50.... and I am 25-30... or something"... and he said to me... "Son, I told you all that rock and roll would mess up your brain"... and then he explained how old we all are... but I still dont believe...

I am 25-30 years old... that is my story...
and I am sticking to it... as I have for the last 25-30 years.

Anyway... I guess Mick is... I dont know how old he is... 45-50 now?

So... I dont know what to think... except... I am going swimming right now, before Summer is gone too.

The Rolling Stones have toured every year since 2012. They do all kinds of other band related things and still keep mentioning recording of or that they are recording an album.. They even work on <other> peoples albums and Keith even did one all by himself. Grandpa or no Grandpas .. they have been talking about an album for how long.. My point was that they easily have the time .. they just chose not to or are dragging their 75 year old feet.

What if your Grandpa told you he was going to take you to the park every day and every time ya went over to visit he was at Bingo or at the park with some other kid? After about five years ya realize ol'e Gramps has had the time .. he just chose not to take <you> .. <<Bahahahah mostly kidding.. but there is actually a shade of truth to that scenario.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: July 24, 2018 22:51

IanBillen
What if your Grandpa told you he was going to take you to the park every day and every time ya went over to visit he was at Bingo or at the park with some other kid? After about five years ya realize ol'e Gramps has had the time .. he just chose not to take .. <<Bahahahah mostly kidding.. but there is actually a shade of truth to that scenario.

To make the analogy more accurate, Gramps would also had invited junior to come with on every outing and bingo game though.
And junior would have happily gone on most cool smiley

Date: July 25, 2018 00:32

See, I think a proper analogy is Grandpa was Rembrandt and even though he was a very old man, he told his grandson he would still do one more painting. And he did work on the painting in fits and spurts for a number of years, but he still traveled and spent time visiting family every year and enjoyed himself like a retired person with the money to do so should. He also spent a couple months each year attending exhibitions of his work so his fans could see him and his masterpieces.

After a few years of being patient, his grandson finally snapped and screamed at Christmas dinner, "Grandpa, you're wasting your life. You go visit all your kids and grandchildren, and great-grandchildren. You go on vacations. You spend time with friends. You attend exhibitions of masterpieces you painted decades ago. You'll be dead soon and I want that painting you promised me. Why can't you prioritize? Are you a great artist or not? You never took this long on a painting before?"

The entire family stared at the grandson aghast. His mother said, "Son, Grandpa is not a young man. He deserves to enjoy spending his last years however he wishes."

Grandpa said, "My boy, I do care about my art or I wouldn't be painting still at my age. The difference is I want to do the best I can and being happy with the process of painting matters more to me than whether I die leaving it unfinished. What matters more is happiness and for me, happiness is family and friends and yes, people who make me feel special because they love my masterpieces."

"You can do all those things every year, Grandpa," his grandson bellowed in frustration, "but you make that last painting your priority and finish it. You aren't like other Grandpas. You're famous and I love your art more than life itself. Therefore, you belong to me."

Sadly, this scene played out at every family gathering for the next two years. His grandson never understood why the rest of the family were so indulgent and encouraged Grandpa to waste his last days.

Date: July 25, 2018 01:06

…… heck talk about painting ones self into a corner …….

ROCKMAN

Date: July 25, 2018 01:18

Terry, if that's Grandpa's assistant, no wonder he doesn't want to stop working on it.

Date: July 25, 2018 01:24

….. Yep!!! ... more than any other man dem old grandpa dudes still know best how to lay that solid rhythm down … ..... you know what I mean .....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: July 25, 2018 03:17

Part of my graduate studies and thesis focused on the Dutch Golden Age of art (with an emphasis on Rembrandt) in relation to the contemporary art world, so when I read your analogy the alarms went off.winking smiley

I was trying to think of poor and sad old washed up musicians whose careers were similar to Rembrandt...total "rock stars" at one point whose popularity eventually waned, and who ultimately died old, sad, and broken.
Probably loads of blues and country musicians, but can't really think of any rock musicians who fit the bill.

Date: July 25, 2018 04:24

I never said it was that Rembrandt...

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: July 25, 2018 04:25

Haha thumbs up

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: July 25, 2018 09:14

Grandpa and Rembrandt aside,The Stones can’t write great songs anymore.they can write a few good ones but why pile more mediocrity on top of what’s already there?
Since the band is all about the live show now where do the songs go? Replace paint it black or miss you with streets of love? Jumping jack flash with drivin too fast? Maybe you could throw out it’s only rock and roll and put in might as well get juiced.
In short order you’d be replacing that crowd of 60,000 with a crowd of 6000. People leave saying “they were great but I wish they would’ve played Wild horses or Angie” not” I wish they would’ve played Always Suffering or Sweethearts together”

Date: July 25, 2018 15:57

Lem, why the contempt for Grandpa Rembrandt? No wonder he won't finish that damn painting.

Posted by: yeababyyea ()
Date: July 25, 2018 16:14

lem motlow
Grandpa and Rembrandt aside,The Stones can’t write great songs anymore.they can write a few good ones but why pile more mediocrity on top of what’s already there?
Since the band is all about the live show now where do the songs go? Replace paint it black or miss you with streets of love? Jumping jack flash with drivin too fast? Maybe you could throw out it’s only rock and roll and put in might as well get juiced.
In short order you’d be replacing that crowd of 60,000 with a crowd of 6000. People leave saying “they were great but I wish they would’ve played Wild horses or Angie” not” I wish they would’ve played Always Suffering or Sweethearts together”

I would be very happy if they replaced ''It's Only Rock N Roll'' with ''Flip The Switch'', ''Tumbling Dice'' with ''Don't Stop'' and ''Honky Tonk Women'' with ''Saint of Me''. The setlist need some variation and there are plenty of latter-day Stones songs which the audience would appreciate.

Date: July 25, 2018 16:37

While I understand Lem making his point with the songs he chose, I personally agree that many of their singles of the past 35 years would work fine as substitutes. Personally, I miss "You Got Me Rocking" early in the setlist and certainly welcome "Out of Control" as the mid-set stretch just to give two examples.

The thing is I would love a theater set with "Moon is Up" as much as an obscurity from AFTERMATH or BETWEEN THE BUTTONS. That isn't what they do any more. These last years as a performing act are all about performing the hits mainstream audiences remember and little else other than one or two nods to their latest release or something slightly less common (but still familiar). For the sake of acknowledging everyone's ages and respective limitations (particularly Keith), little variance occurs. I accept this. Lem, is right. This stops them from playing interesting shows for 6000 when they can play safe shows for 60,000.

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: July 25, 2018 16:55

Hairball
Good old Grandpa Rembrandt...smiling smiley...though unlike the still mighty popular multi-millionaire Stones, in reality Rembrandt died a poor and sad old lonely man far removed from his heyday as a "rock star".

His last self portrait painted the year he died in 1669 when he was 63 years old looking a bit somber, disenchanted, and weary of it all.

well ... Rembrandt had it all, and went too far in debt with that big house and all the stuff he bought... then wasnt he sued for not paying on loans from his father in law..? do i have that right?

in any case, thanks Hairball, I've always thought of Rembrandt as the greatest artist who ever lived.

I'd like to see/read your thesis if there's a link.

Posted by: mattyman76 ()
Date: July 25, 2018 16:58

They surely can't tour again without a new album I think it is fundamental if they tour again it has to be behind a new album. I would very very surprised if there tour again without a new album. I've seen them 37 times and I'm 42 and I would not go and see them again just ti listen to live hot rocks

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: July 25, 2018 17:09

Rip This
that's funny...you think these guys are afraid of critics?...if really so...then they would have stopped playing live gigs years ago.

But $10 mil a show in front of 50,000 people do not say ‘critics’

Date: July 25, 2018 17:17

I sporadically check into this thread, am I to understand the RS
will release for $80 others music?

*sigh bad move ^
Insulting too but maybe I’m taking it personally, I don’t have excess $ and space to house extra extra extra.

PLEASE CONSIDER THIS:
The live ‘rarities’ from the last 7 years played live.
Please also include almost finished that you could easily finish probably already finished (‘I’m Going Mad’ example)

The live ‘rarities’
would entice new listeners to purchase the studio recorded tracks.

Date: July 25, 2018 17:23

There is a plethora of gold buried in tinny untrustworthy utube.

Please Rolling Stones, find it, clean it, Keith it, @#$%& release it.

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: July 25, 2018 17:34

They will put out a new album,probably before the next tour of the states.then add two songs from it into the set,one of which will replace the blue and lonesome song and the other will replace the semi-rarity in the first half.
I remember in 78 being ecstatic that they were doing so much of Some Girls and people complained even then that they didn’t do enough “old stuff”.
The Stones in 2018 are about money,celebrity,adulation,big events,and lastly music.
They aren’t becoming a theater act out of some strange desire to play a bunch of second tier songs for the rest of their lives.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...179180181182183184185186187188189...LastNext
Current Page: 184 of 704

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1353
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home