Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...572573574575576577578579580581582...LastNext
Current Page: 577 of 704
Re: New Stones album for 2023
Posted by: Bashlets ()
Date: November 6, 2022 14:43

So maybe they’re choosing to not use Was to wrap it up. I don’t mind Was but change can be good.

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: November 6, 2022 15:24

grinning smiley I was being polite ! But I think Rip This was referring mostly to the performance and mix .

There was nothing wrong with those . B&L was recorded and mixed [for the most part]like a "dirty, down home" Blues album....

... but much of the potential beauty of this was lost [as usual] in today's typical and hopelessly misguided mastering ethos.[/quote]

B & L.....I stand by my comment...they sound inspired. The record is awesome and the public responded....kind of all that matters. I'll take another...

Posted by: MizzAmandaJonez ()
Date: November 6, 2022 16:34

Let’s hope for a double Vinyl LP with 62-68 min like they did with Exile (12th) and Bridges (23rd).

The making of Exile took years and the finishing started in LA in December 71 and finished in March 72, released two months later, with a tour starting 3 weeks after the release.

Bridges finished in July and was out two months later, with a tour to support it.

LA in the winter offers warm weather and an abundance of musicians if collaboration is wanted, but we won’t get a Billy Preston contribution this time.

I see this music as a tribute to their longevity, and to Charlie.

No one will remember in 100 years how long we all waited, and they know that.

Everything going forward is a gift we keep on getting.

CHELSKEITH

Posted by: dennycranium ()
Date: November 6, 2022 19:24

Bashlets
So maybe they’re choosing to not use Was to wrap it up. I don’t mind Was but change can be good.

I like Was as the producer. I think he keeps Mick out of his own way.
Was knows they're recording a STONES album not a solo record for Mick.
Tracks like Love Is Strong, I Go Wild and She Saw Me Coming are perfect examples of keeping the Stones on task.

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: November 6, 2022 19:44

If tunes like Strictly Memphis end up on it I'll have hope for a great album

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 6, 2022 20:08

dennycranium
Bashlets

I like Was as the producer. I think he keeps Mick out of his own way.
Was knows they're recording a STONES album not a solo record for Mick.
Tracks like Love Is Strong, I Go Wild and She Saw Me Coming are perfect examples of keeping the Stones on task.

I think comments like that from people who actually don't know what is going on is not only dismissive but irrelevant.

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: November 8, 2022 21:37

mailexile67
Are they currently in L.A. mixing the new album tracks?!Any rumours about it?!

prodrumhollywood

We get a little rain today & look who pops in… Steve Jordan in town with the #rollingstones

[www.instagram.com]

Posted by: MelBelli ()
Date: November 8, 2022 21:47

Lien
mailexile67
Are they currently in L.A. mixing the new album tracks?!Any rumours about it?!

prodrumhollywood

We get a little rain today & look who pops in… Steve Jordan in town with the #rollingstones

[www.instagram.com]

Nice!

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: November 8, 2022 22:00

Lien

prodrumhollywood

[www.instagram.com]

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: November 8, 2022 22:01

It's getting there....thumbs up

- Doxa

Date: November 8, 2022 22:12

Great news! Stones in LA. New album is coming smileys with beer

Date: November 8, 2022 22:26

Exceptional news...if they get around to announcing a tour before Christmas for the spring, that is the only other piece that would be the cherry on top.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: November 9, 2022 03:54

treaclefingers
Exceptional news...if they get around to announcing a tour before Christmas for the spring, that is the only other piece that would be the cherry on top.

Who wants to be it will be more than, what, what's been the average, 14 shows? for 2023?

Watch it be 60 shows for 2023 and then... done.

Posted by: kkhoranstoned ()
Date: November 9, 2022 14:59

Could they do 18 months 3 legs of a tour....
Still hoping for management to drop a statement.

Posted by: trevormcmullin ()
Date: November 9, 2022 21:28

Anybody keeping an eye on Henson Studio in Los Angeles? That's where they most likely are if they are recording/mixing in L.A. Henson is a gated movie/recording studio so you won't see much, but I bet you'll see the black Mercedes-Benz cars coming and going. The Stones seem to like to record afternoon through TO nighttime.

I couldn't be more excited for the new record. I have been waiting for a new record as long as I've been a fan, which will tell you, I am probably the youngest member of IORR.

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: November 9, 2022 22:23

trevormcmullin
Anybody keeping an eye on Henson Studio in Los Angeles? That's where they most likely are if they are recording/mixing in L.A. Henson is a gated movie/recording studio so you won't see much, but I bet you'll see the black Mercedes-Benz cars coming and going. The Stones seem to like to record afternoon through TO nighttime.

I couldn't be more excited for the new record. I have been waiting for a new record as long as I've been a fan, which will tell you, I am probably the youngest member of IORR.

Mick is in Italy [twitter.com]

Date: November 9, 2022 22:46

GasLightStreet
treaclefingers

Who wants to be it will be more than, what, what's been the average, 14 shows? for 2023?

Watch it be 60 shows for 2023 and then... done.

Yeah though they'll never announce it. The tour will end in 2024 and we'll all speculate the next one for the next 5 years. Mick and Ronnie will put out solo albums. Keith will be seen in a Pirates reboot with Johnny Depp...

Date: November 9, 2022 22:50

Mabru
trevormcmullin

It's not the first time that Mick shares a post in which he was in one place while he is in another.

I saw a pic of him at the Catania International Airport from October 29, just before his visit to Mexico

[www.instagram.com]

He also shared some pics in the jungle when he was in London back in April

[www.instagram.com] [iorr.org]

Posted by: NilsHolgersson ()
Date: November 9, 2022 23:29

Mabru

Relaxing after some songwriting time. Songwriting.. like.. early stages.. new album out of sight guys!

Date: November 9, 2022 23:40

NilsHolgersson
Mabru

Relaxing after some songwriting time. Songwriting.. like.. early stages.. new album out of sight guys!

Probably after the NYC sessions Mick stayed in italy for two weeks. After that, he traveled to Mexico, and as rogerriffin mentioned, he later scheduled a fly to Los Angeles by November 4th [rocksoff.org] to finish the new album, just like Ronnie pointed on his most recent interview [www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 9, 2022 23:54

Heck !!! ....Mick in denim jeans ....

Dont see that very often .....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: November 10, 2022 01:05

Rockman

Heck !!! ....Mick in denim jeans ....

It's about time for a new album & a new tour .... he needs money for new clothes. grinning smiley

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 10, 2022 01:30

his feet look tooooooo big for da shoes .....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: November 10, 2022 01:49

trevormcmullin

hey me too

i'm sure it will be worth the waitsmiling smiley

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 10, 2022 03:43

NilsHolgersson
Mabru

Back to the old drawing board...hopefully Keith is armed with enough "dynamite riffs" to get this album finally over the finish line.
17 years and counting....

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: November 10, 2022 04:16

Hairball
NilsHolgersson
Mabru

Back to the old drawing board...hopefully Keith is armed with enough "dynamite riffs" to get this album finally over the finish line.
17 years and counting....

or he's in la with steve and the band and those photos are old and just posted now as others have suggested

at least i desperatly hope so

Date: November 10, 2022 04:50

NilsHolgersson
Mabru

Songwriting is exhausting. Song writers are right up there with construction workers and air traffic controllers.

Leave him be.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-11-10 04:56 by treaclefingers.

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: November 10, 2022 10:49

Sally posted some Halloween pictures on instagram with Ronnie and the girls , a week ago ,made in LA .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-11-10 18:10 by Lien.

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: November 10, 2022 18:18

Rockman
his feet look tooooooo big for da shoes .....

Nah.. His body looks too small for his feet.

Rod

Posted by: Bjorn ()
Date: November 10, 2022 21:07

Strange ballet position...

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...572573574575576577578579580581582...LastNext
Current Page: 577 of 704

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1713
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10