Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...374375376377378379380381382383384...LastNext
Current Page: 379 of 704
Re: New Stones album for 2019?
Posted by: MAYO ()
Date: October 1, 2019 22:21

Keep squeezing brain glimer twins to the last dropand bring us new material

Posted by: stone66 ()
Date: October 1, 2019 22:37

Since my comment from page 377 got buried in that unexpected thread merger, pardon my re-post; but since we in this thread repeat ourselves ad infinitum, then why not?:

nteresting discussions above about when the "creative" basis of the band began to splinter apart, and it seems to be agreed that Undercover was the last in a long line of something essential -- even though half the album was the Stones sounding like the Stones and the other half was the Stones trying to sound like the 1980s.

Up until that time, the Stones were pretty much a self-contained world unto themselves, despite Mick and Keith's disparate social lives. They filled their time in a productive way; for 20 years, it had been album, tour, album, tour, etc. Even when tours got to be spaced 3 years apart, there really was hardly a year that went by where they weren't busy in some way preparing for the next round of album, tour, etc. Apart from Bill's self-indulgent, but cathartically necessary forays into solo recording, for the most part each member threw their lot into the band rather than throwing the spotlight on themselves.

They get off the road in 1982 from a hugely successful international tour, and then they're right back in the studio to record a follow-up.

But then the wheel comes off the barrow -- they don't tour behind Undercover, which should have happened in 1984-85. Keith surely wanted to tour, the others would've wanted to work, but not Mick. Oh, he wants to work alright, he's got a whole new set of songs ready, but a Stones tour? In one interview he explains why he didn't tour with the Stones for Undercover, referencing the 81-82 tour: "...we'd just done one." So now he's 40, and 3 years between touring is too soon. For the first time, he's looking for life beyond the Rolling Stones.

By the end of the 80s, when the big money starts rolling in, they'll start to realize they don't have to work as hard, or as often, as a unit to maintain their style of living. Indulge in other outside projects, maybe take 4 or 5 years off. Even when the top 10 singles dry up, the albums are still selling OK. And by the 2000s, no one cares even much about those; because now come the golden anniversary tours -- you can just tour with a 40th anniversary compilation. What little creativity is remaining will go toward composing more interesting set lists for the varied types of venues for said anniversary tour.

What made the Stones great in their heyday was how they could rise to a challenge. Having softened up with psychedelia, they now had to prove that they could still be a great rock band once the short-lived psychedelic fad dried up, and they knew that everything would be riding on their next album because all eyes were on them to see of they could make that big, all-important comeback as rock artists -- and so Beggar's Banquet was the result. They had to prove that they could still be a tough, edgy band after all these young upstarts were saying they were too old -- and so Some Girls was the result. If they felt it mattered, they would produce something new, something worthwhile to sum up that moment in time, something people would still want to hear several years later.

When was the last time they produced something essential, so that all these years later 50,000 people in a stadium can get behind, all at once? The last 7 years of touring seems to indicate 1981 (Tattoo You), which in creative fact means 1977 or 1978. In truth, the essential creative period of the Stones occurred over a period of 15 years, not 55 years.

You may get a handful of posters on a message board like this to agree that since 1981 they've released some "nice" material, but never again will 50,000 paying customers in a crowd cheer wildly all at once for something new or relatively recent the way they still do for all those so-called "warhorses".

Because there is no longer that same type of challenge or expectation. Now their biggest challenge is to see how long past the age of 75 they can still play rock and roll. Which alone should be enough. After all, pretty much every other similar type of group that started out when they did can no longer say the same.

Re: Jagger Richard sqezze your brain
Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: October 1, 2019 23:02

Rocky Dijon
retired_dog
At least the info I gave earlier that they're obviously sitting on much more material than what is needed for a single album was more or less confirmed by Don Was in the meantime - app. 40 tracks (and still counting...).

Yes, I think stockpiling is going on because Don Was' goal is they finish this new album as well as a 2-disc package of outtakes and alternate versions. Mick's goal is to have enough material for one last solo album after the next Stones album is finished. That said, do I think there are 40 new (since 2011) finished compositions? No, there is more like 20 finished compositions. I don't doubt there are something like 40 tracks but they're not all finished and Don is likely counting alternate arrangements of the same material as unique songs.

Unbelievable!
I think Don Was needs to go back school and sharpen up on his Counting skills.

Posted by: LazarusSmith ()
Date: October 1, 2019 23:40

This navel-gazing neo-hippie imprecision is sqezzing my brain.

It is VERY clear to anyone with a MODICUM of grey matter that this is what they have:

--7 instrumentals which meander and occasionally catch fire
--4 tracks with only the roughest of guide vocals
--3 killer keef riffs that are so good they are stupefied as to how to proceed
--9 other songs that are in various states of completion; the best of them makes "Doom and Gloom" sound like "Gimme Shelter"

You're welcome!

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: October 1, 2019 23:49

Cheers to Lazarus for the smile. Let's hope he's wrong, but I won't bet against him just yet.

Posted by: wonderboy ()
Date: October 2, 2019 02:06

I agree generally with Stone66 (above).
But the audience changed, too, and bear some blame. I believe the Stones have released songs way better than Start Me Up in the past 30 or 40 years that just didn't resonate with the public. Flip the Switch is my personal favorite lost classic. Keith has written some wonderful jazzy ballads that went nowhere in the public. Mick tried to go solo and didn't catch on. As a result, I think Mick and Keith were thrown off kilter and alternated between not doing anything or trying to impersonate themselves (D&G, YGMR, for example). Of course even those songs didn't move the audience. Young fans didn't care and the older fans were stuck in the past.
All the great 60s-70s acts have faced this problem -- so they either quit and go write soundtracks or something, become oldies acts and a few, just a few, have been able to find an audience with young people.
The past 20 years the Stones have just decided to do what they do as professionally as they can. The shame is that I think both Keith and Mick could probably be more creative entirely on their own, but together they just can't agree.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: October 2, 2019 02:11

retired_dog
Rocky Dijon
Irix
That's why they should release the new Album in 2022 for their 60th Anniversary. Then a Tour of Europe in 2022, US-Tour in Spring 2023 plus a handful Concerts in London around mid-July 2023 (Charlie's 60-year Band-membership, 60 years 1st Single) and after that call it quits.

It's all bonus at this point. Mick's health scare earlier this year should be proof of it if any were needed. Mortality stalks this band the way it does everyone, but time isn't on their side any longer. If they get to finish the album the way they want with Mick and Keith both pleased with the material, great. If they tour next year like they hope to, great. The idea of shelving a project for another three years for the sake of another anniversary when there's no guarantee they'll all be alive or able to tour is madness.

And if they release a great album, let's say later this year or next year, people would still expect another and even greater album for their 60th Anniversary!

They've proven long enough that they don't need a new album to sell concert tickets. I mean, even die-hard fans here still get enthusiastic when they just change the running order of their warhorses in the setlist around a bit and dust off "super rarities" like All Down The Line, Bitch, Beast Of Burden, Sad Sad Sad or Out Of Control...

So fact is that as long as they're able to tour, economically they don't need a new album to keep the brand going. It may sound cold to some, but the album would have a maximum impact when released either to coincide with their 60th Anniversary and all the accompanying worldwide media hoopla, when the band freely decides to call it a day or are forced to call it a day because something tragic happens. Does this lead to the conclusion that a new album won't appear as long as they are able to tour?

Not necessarily. The tricky thing is that not even long-term Stones collaborators are in the know what exactly the plan is behind these ongoing recording sessions. If they know and are not allowed to talk, they would tell me so. But when I wrote here in a different thread that it's probably a "60's Anniversary thing" it was not my own guess, but the guess from someone from the inner circle. But not more than a guess nonetheless.

At least the info I gave earlier that they're obviously sitting on much more material than what is needed for a single album was more or less confirmed by Don Was in the meantime - app. 40 tracks (and still counting...).

I noticed on FaceBook, which heavily lends to what quite a few people here say - that there are new fans seeing them every tour - that people would say AWESOME SET LIST! and it was JJF instead of SFM as the opening track... which sometimes didn't have IORR (thankfully they did not play that in New Orleans) but, basically, IT'S THE SAME SET LIST.

They generally record way more than they need for an album, which sessions for LET IT BLEED through EMOTIONAL RESCUE that finished off with TATTOO YOU shows. Mick laughed about how much they recorded for VOODOO by saying "Box sets worth" about the amount of songs they were doing. There's no way to know if he thinks that way with whatever this heap of rubble is they've been working on for eons but since he's hinted at this being the last Stones album, it's reasonable to think that there won't be any kind of post-retirement new album of leftovers released. Of course I'd hope for some kind of "box set", in whatever medium it's released through, or several releases that document whatever LP sessions.

I know Gazza likes to point out that there is probably a lot of unfinished and unworthy tracks that just because we've heard bootlegged doesn't mean they're worth releasing because they're not finished - yet that's lost its relevance; the original albums will not lose their context. I would love to have all of the leftovers from SOME GIRLS and EMOTIONAL RESCUE alone, which might equal 10 albums for all I know.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-10-02 02:14 by GasLightStreet.

Date: October 2, 2019 02:24

Audiences will never likely catch on to songs that aren't released as singles. Album tracks from old artists aren't likely to garner much airplay no matter how good they may be. Even when they had hit singles (through STEEL WHEELS), there is no nostalgia for their eighties hits on eighties radio format today or on classic rock stations with the exception of "Start Me Up." For the general public, they don't exist after 1981. Look at their setlists, they don't do much to counter that impression.

Part of the blame is by the time of MTV they were 40 years old and no longer relevant to kids. Part of the blame is poor choices of singles. Part of the blame is not keeping new material in the setlist. Imagine if they kept playing "Sad, Sad, Sad", "Mixed Emotions," "Rock and a Hard Place," "Almost Hear You Sigh," "Love is Strong," "You Got Me Rocking, " "Out of Tears, "I Go Wild," "Flip the Switch, " "Anybody Seen My Baby," "Saint of Me," "Out of Control," "Don't Stop," "Rough Justice," "Streets of Love," "Rain Fall Down," "Oh No Not You Again," "Doom and Gloom," and "One More Shot" at every show as War Horses (as we've called them since 2002). They could draw a line in the sand and never play anything older than 30 years. What would such artistic integrity do to their careers? Would people still pack stadiums every year? Would they consider these songs classics to stand beside HOT ROCKS and their Atlantic and EMI-era hits?

"I doubt it" as Mick once sang.

Date: October 2, 2019 02:31

Rocky Dijon
Audiences will never likely catch on to songs that aren't released as singles. Album tracks from old artists aren't likely to garner much airplay no matter how good they may be. Even when they had hit singles (through STEEL WHEELS), there is no nostalgia for their eighties hits on eighties radio format today or on classic rock stations with the exception of "Start Me Up." For the general public, they don't exist after 1981. Look at their setlists, they don't do much to counter that impression.

Part of the blame is by the time of MTV they were 40 years old and no longer relevant to kids. Part of the blame is poor choices of singles. Part of the blame is not keeping new material in the setlist. Imagine if they kept playing "Sad, Sad, Sad", "Mixed Emotions," "Rock and a Hard Place," "Almost Hear You Sigh," "Love is Strong," "You Got Me Rocking, " "Out of Tears, "I Go Wild," "Flip the Switch, " "Anybody Seen My Baby," "Saint of Me," "Out of Control," "Don't Stop," "Rough Justice," "Streets of Love," "Rain Fall Down," "Oh No Not You Again," "Doom and Gloom," and "One More Shot" at every show as War Horses (as we've called them since 2002). They could draw a line in the sand and never play anything older than 30 years. What would such artistic integrity do to their careers? Would people still pack stadiums every year? Would they consider these songs classics to stand beside HOT ROCKS and their Atlantic and EMI-era hits?

"I doubt it" as Mick once sang.

U2 has, more than less, done that recently on their past few tours, with THE JOSHUA TREE 2017 being the exception - although they did debut their new single on that tour. The Stones ignoring their albums post-1981 is a head boggle - they all sold quite well.

Although looking at that song list, and throw in at least Just Your Fool... what a weird comp that would make. Of course, I would have to eliminate some of those awful bad songs...

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: October 2, 2019 02:41

That would really be a weird and boring collection. The little of ABB they chose to play live makes me question their judgment. Songs like Dangerous Beauty, She Saw Me Coming, Let Me Down Slow, It Won't Take Long, Low Down, Gunface, Too Tight are like still born. Some of them could have become live classics, more so than the ones they did play. We will never know. They painted themselves in a corner with their new material and the reaction to it.

Posted by: doitywoik ()
Date: October 2, 2019 03:06

IanBillen
doitywoik
Ah, c'mon, Ian is the only optimist in this thread anyway. We've got sarcastics here, cynics, traditionalists, blues heads and whatnot, there's not only room for an uncompromising optimist, we also wouldn't be complete without one. winking smiley

Yezzer ...now you are talkin!! Ha & Thanks mate.

You're welcome!

I'd be talking (writing) more (for better or worse) but I simply don't have the time to do so these days. But the thread is quite active anyway. Just wait for December! I can already see a headline, Potential glimpses of someone who might be a Rolling Stone detected less than ten miles from a studio in France ... tongue sticking out smiley, or, Latest News! Keith Richards to add another half-chord to a dynamite riff ... spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: October 2, 2019 03:12

GasLightStreet
whatever this heap of rubble is they've been working on for eons

Heap of Rubble - another fine candidate for the new album title.

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: October 2, 2019 04:27

Hairball
Oooh....with the merging of the "sqezze your brain" thread in to this one, bv has ensured that this thread will reach 500 pages sooner rather than later.
Could be a sign that there's some progress being made on the album, or it could mean nothing at all....

retired_dog
So fact is that as long as they're able to tour, economically they don't need a new album to keep the brand going. It may sound cold to some, but the album would have a maximum impact when released either to coincide with their 60th Anniversary and all the accompanying worldwide media hoopla, when the band freely decides to call it a day or are forced to call it a day because something tragic happens. Does this lead to the conclusion that a new album won't appear as long as they are able to tour?

Not necessarily. The tricky thing is that not even long-term Stones collaborators are in the know what exactly the plan is behind these ongoing recording sessions. If they know and are not allowed to talk, they would tell me so. But when I wrote here in a different thread that it's probably a "60's Anniversary thing" it was not my own guess, but the guess from someone from the inner circle. But not more than a guess nonetheless.

The 60th anniversary is only three years away - not that long of a wait in the big picture of things, though some might freak out at the thought of waiting that long.
If you're right, might be time to change the title of thread again, and by then the thread will have reached 1,000 pages or more - a double whammy landmark occasion.
In the meantime, to appease the anxious fans maybe they could at least release a single...even if it's another blues cover...or maybe a Single Deluxe Box Set with an original AND a blues cover.

Three years only on paper... As the Stones are not exactly masters in the class of historical accuracy (see these Emotional Rescue outtakes on the Some Girls bonus disc for example), it would not surprise me if they release it already mid to end 2021 "to celebrate their upcoming 60th Anniversary next year" (we know this promo talk, don't we?) and then come up with an expanded 2 discs-version plus a Super Deluxe 3 (or more) discs package in 2022. That way, serious fans would buy it again - with the added bonus that the songs from the main album are already well-known when they decide (and are able) to do some Anniversary-shows in 2022. And even if not, it would be a fitting farewell present for all their loyal fans...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-10-02 04:34 by retired_dog.

Date: October 3, 2019 01:34

Perhaps for their 60th anniversary... this makes me laugh... a properly remastered compilation - which is exactly what is needed, right, so the old tunes are just as, oh hell, just brickwall the old tunes anyway - a 4 disc (edited to fit where necessary) 60 track album covering their first single to the last album, which as far as we know will still be BLUE AND LONESEOME, called!!???

REWIND...BACK

1. I Wanna Be Your Man
2. Rough Justice
3. All Down The Line
4. Start Me Up
5. Get Off Of My Cloud
6. Tumbling Dice
7. Just Your Fool
8. It's Only Rock'N'Roll
9. Let's Spend The Night Together
10. Fool To Cry

11. Undercover Of The Night
12. Angie
13. Sympathy For The Devil
14. Bitch
15. Beast Of Burden
16. Mixed Emotions
17. Rocks Off
18. Under My Thumb
19. Hot Stuff
20. Rain Falls Down

21. Hang Fire
22. Come On
23. Rip This Joint
24. Dance Little Sister
25. Respectable
26. Have You Seen Your Mother, Baby, Standing In The Shadow
27. Love Is Strong
28. The Last Time
29. Star Star
30. Wild Horses

31. Waiting On A Friend
32. 19th Nervous Breakdown
33. Don't Stop
34. She Was Hot
35. Emotional Rescue
36. You Can't Always Get What You Want
37. Mother's Little Helper
38. Crazy Mama
39. 2000 Light Years From Home
40. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

41. Jumpin' Jack Flash
42. Honky Tonk Women
43. Gimme Shelter
44. Dancing With Mr D
45. Doom And Gloom
46. Brown Sugar
47. Paint It Black
48. Miss You
49. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker)
50. Street Fighting Man

51. We Love You
52. Shattered
53. It's All Over Now
54. She's So Cold
55. Ruby Tuesday
56. Anybody Seen My Baby?
57. No Spare Parts
58. She's A Rainbow
59. Plundered My Soul
60. Time Is On My Side

Date: October 3, 2019 02:20

While it might not be chronological, the ABKCO material has to come before the Promotone material. Have a look at 40 LICKS and all the configurations of GRRRegory.

Posted by: buttons67 ()
Date: October 3, 2019 02:43

on the subject that the stones havent been relevant studio wise for decades ive always thought of the chances of them playing a later day setlist and getting people interested.

would the fans whether casual or not be happy with a set list like this;

1. doom and gloom
2. just your fool
3. rainfall down
4. i go wild
5. slipping away
6. sad sad sad
7. brand new car
8. the worst
9. flip the switch
10. rough justice
11. infamy
12. almost hear you sigh
13. love is strong
14. blinded by rainbows
15. gunface
16. like a rolling stone
17. highwire
18. hold on to your hat
19. you got me rocking

a few adjustments can be made, but no older warhorses, would the public be alright with a setlist like that.

im not sure they would be but it is quite a strong setlist, if those songs had not been dropped or had been played in the first place they could be warhorses instead of what we have already got.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: October 3, 2019 02:57

Wow that's a shitty setlist, but I'd pay to see it in a theater or club...$75 max...maybe $100 I guess.
On the other hand, if they played Blue and Lonesome in full with a bunch of other blues covers in a theater or club, I'd pay $125 - $150...maybe even $200.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-10-03 02:59 by Hairball.

Date: October 3, 2019 03:59

Here you go. Three alternating setlists with mostly latterday material. Absolutely no hits, but still structured like their modern setlists. Could they pull it off? Probably not, but it would make three great sets.

1. It Must Be Hell / Too Tough / Dangerous Beauty
2. All the Way Down / Dirty Work / GunFace
3. Plundered My Soul / Pass the Wine / Under the Radar
4. Moon is Up / Sex Drive / Suck on the Jugular
5. Had It With You / Break the Spell / Fancy Man Blues
6. The Storm / When You're Gone / Don't Be a Stranger
7. New Faces / Feel On Baby / Sweethearts Together
8. Already Over Me / Always Suffering / Let It Loose
9. Tie You Up / Blinded by Rainbows / Laugh I Nearly Died
10. Too Rude / Sure the One You Need / The Harder They Come
11. Sleep Tonight / Coming Down Again / Losing My Touch
12. Fancy Man Blues / Had It With You / Break the Spell
13. When You're Gone / No Spare Parts / Do You Think I Care?
14. Sex Drive / Suck on the Jugular / Look What the Cat Dragged In
15. Baby Break It Down / Plundered My Soul / Pass the Wine
16. Too Tight / Under the Radar / High Wire
17. She Saw Me Coming / Moon is Up / Stealing My Heart
18. GunFace / All the Way Down / Dirty Work
19. Dangerous Beauty / It Must Be Hell / Too Tough

Date: October 3, 2019 04:34

Rocky Dijon
While it might not be chronological, the ABKCO material has to come before the Promotone material. Have a look at 40 LICKS and all the configurations of GRRRegory.

The future looms! So damn the past!

Date: October 3, 2019 04:40

Rocky Dijon

That is a mentality that needs to die (JUMP BACK and HONK don't have that, both of which feature ABKCO Publishing songs). The legality of such silliness means zero except for the archaic mindsetters: hard copies are manipulated beyond irrelevancy thanks to iTunes, AppleMusic, AmazonMusic, GooglePlay and Spotify.

Belay that belay!

Date: October 3, 2019 04:46

Rocky Dijon

If they re-record all this stuff in today's brilliant stereo, any ABKCO/Promotone separation would be superfluous.

Date: October 3, 2019 05:36

GasLightStreet
Rocky Dijon

That is a mentality that needs to die (JUMP BACK and HONK don't have that, both of which feature ABKCO Publishing songs). The legality of such silliness means zero except for the archaic mindsetters: hard copies are manipulated beyond irrelevancy thanks to iTunes, AppleMusic, AmazonMusic, GooglePlay and Spotify.

Belay that belay!

Philistine!

Posted by: MAYO ()
Date: October 3, 2019 07:12

No more compilation please not not.it is enough.new songs ant not more squezzing pockets

Date: October 3, 2019 14:54

The licensed compilations with ABKCO (FORTY LICKS and GRRR) are short-term agreements. They do not stay in print as part of the Promotone catalog. That is why they renew them every 10 years or so. It is likely another set is coming unless physical media is well and truly dead by 2022 or 2023.

Posted by: buttons67 ()
Date: October 3, 2019 20:21

thats what we need, another super huge compilation of 80 songs with 2 new added only in this compilation and sold for an enormous amount of cash so we can all be gullible again and go out and buy it.

when will it all stop. theres only so many times we can release brown sugar, start me up, mixed emotions, tumbling dice etc.

Date: October 3, 2019 21:29

Stop these compilation fantasies! People are already starting to take it all too serious.

Posted by: LazarusSmith ()
Date: October 3, 2019 21:56

I think they should re-release HOT ROCKS that was a pretty good record with lots of good songs on it.

Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: October 3, 2019 21:58

Buttons67, Shirley you jest. That set list is awful and they couldn't sell out an amphitheater with it. They would have to charge $50-$75 a ticket for that setlist and even then when the set list got out there would be lots of empty seats in that amphitheater. When will people understand that the people paying to see the Stones live don't want a different set list. They WANT the warhorses. It's only the small number of people on the Stones boards clamoring for different set lists and that's not enough people to fill a single row at any given show! For goodness sake, the Who is playing 2 new songs and people paying a fraction of what they pay for Stones shows are mostly bitching to the high heavens. And the Who tickets are being sold for as low as $30 just to fill the seats in many of the arenas. Look around at a Stones show when they play a relatively unknown song early in the set. Almost every one sits down and goes, "what song is this" and then when a hit comes next, they all stand again. Hard to believe as it may seem but the Stones are much better at figuring out what their audience wants than we are. And they don't give a rats ass about what a few thousand (if that) want to hear, and frankly I don't blame them! They want to entertain the masses, not the few.

Posted by: SomeGuy ()
Date: October 3, 2019 22:15

From what I understand, the Stones don't have many fans, just the casual disinterested people who own one or two greatest hits albums? Usually that's not the concert going people in my experience, or maybe only once and next time they say "Stones? Already seen 'em".

Sad, to see this great band, having made, how many? 25 albums, being reduced to little more than 19 songs because the rest doesn't interest anyone.

Somehow I can't quite believe that scenario.

Posted by: PalaisRoyale ()
Date: October 3, 2019 22:23

buttons67
on the subject that the stones havent been relevant studio wise for decades ive always thought of the chances of them playing a later day setlist and getting people interested.

would the fans whether casual or not be happy with a set list like this;

1. doom and gloom
2. just your fool
3. rainfall down
4. i go wild
5. slipping away
6. sad sad sad
7. brand new car
8. the worst
9. flip the switch
10. rough justice
11. infamy
12. almost hear you sigh
13. love is strong
14. blinded by rainbows
15. gunface
16. like a rolling stone
17. highwire
18. hold on to your hat
19. you got me rocking

a few adjustments can be made, but no older warhorses, would the public be alright with a setlist like that.

Not bashing your setlist but what becomes glaringly obvious is the need to pepper the setlists with the tried and true warhorses. The problem is the new setlist count of under 20 songs. With the lack of new album they need to play 4-5 B-side songs to keep it fresh instead of 1 if we are lucky. Also, the less ABB songs the better in my opinion.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...374375376377378379380381382383384...LastNext
Current Page: 379 of 704

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1889
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home