Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...273274275276277278279280281282283...LastNext
Current Page: 278 of 704
Re: New Stones album for 2019?
Posted by: noughties ()
Date: January 31, 2019 19:00

Just for the record; the thing `bout putting new threads under more general headings..., I don`t like it.

Re: Mick recording??
Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: January 31, 2019 19:19

retired_dog
keithsman

See this is where i have trouble with attitudes on iorr as apposed to say people commenting on youtube for example.
You are right about Miss You, most fans love it and i can't argue with that.
Most fans love Keith and see the Stones most favorable sounds as his sound, and the comments about Keith on youtube etc are very warm towards him and shall i say a lot less complimentary about Mick.
Its very easy to get drawn into the opinions people have on iorr concerning Mick and Keith and be persuaded into thinking that is how most fans think, when in fact the posts and attitudes towards the Stones on iorr are quit unique.

I'm not saying Stones fans in general consider Mick to be any less a Stone than Keith but they don't warm to him as a human being in the same way, they seem to love Keith for the music and his image, an image that many on here loathe.
I have a good idea of what most fans expect and desire from the Stones musically, you only have to look at the Hits releases and the songs they play live to see that.
Sorry for my dithering and babbling here, i'm finding it hard to explain my thoughts in the short time available. lol.
Basically Hot Stuff and Dance are not seen as the best songs on those particular albums and certainly they were not the best singles ever released by the Stones. Most people view them as forgettable singles or regrettable in contrast to their greatest work. Ok off to work.

Thanks for your open words. Look, the thing is that I have no problem with someone having his or her "favourite Stone" or in your case that you obviously love Keith a lot more than Mick (obviously based on their public images, that is). No, what I object to is your bias against Mick (some would even say "hate", but I hate the current overuse of this term) - leading to a neverending stream of posts hailing Keith for everything that's good about the Stones and blaming Mick for everything that -supposedly or actually- went wrong with the band. That's what I call an "agenda". And that's what I strongly object to.

It's not an agenda - it's what happened. Mick has been the muscle behind their singles. Atlantic Records was responsible for Angie. But look at the success of their singles since 1981: nothing has made #1 in the markets that matter and nothing with any longevity. Only the first singles from UNDERCOVER, DIRTY WORK and STEEL WHEELS have been in the Top 20, in the UK and US or just one.

Mick's desire to be contemporary was mid-20s in the UK - Anybody Seen My Baby, Saint Of Me, mid-30s with Rain Fall Down.

Bizarrely enough (bad taste?) Streets Of Love made it to #15 in the UK.

Granted, the material for memorable singles hasn't been there...

Posted by: harlem shuffle ()
Date: January 31, 2019 19:33

Keithsman and his other hangarounds here has always has an agenda against Jagger.This is reel hate.I wonder if these people are reel Stonesfans?Dont think so,its only Keith for all their money.Always these stupid comments about what,s wrong with Jagger.He can,t sing,can,t write,can,t play,can,t do nothing correct.But hey they have angel Keith,who could play before,not anymore.

Posted by: Testify ()
Date: January 31, 2019 19:35

I can not imagine a true fan of Stone loving Keith and criticizing Mick. All songs are signed by Jagger-Richards with a few exceptions. The responsibility is of both, but Mick has always been targeted by some fans for his solo things, but these have nothing to do with the Stones. If it were not for Mick the Stones would have died long ago. One day Mick will have justice on this!

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: January 31, 2019 19:40

"Really wanna teeeeelll the truth" eye rolling smiley
Keef, please, push it back as you did with Gotta Get a Grip/England Lost!
No stuff like that on the new Stones album.

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: January 31, 2019 19:43

Well, what about "Love is Strong?" That's a single that has Keith written all over it. So did "You Got Me Rocking." The album sold well, but the singles did nothing. These sound like vintage Stones. It's what Keith fans should want and what general Stones fans should welcome and yet they didn't. The same as Keith's solo albums. "Happy" was a hit single, why not "Take It So Hard," "Make No Mistake, "Wicked As It Seems," "Eileen," or "Trouble?"

Possibly, it's that they were seen as old and music from old men rarely reaches young people. You need the youth market to have major hit singles. Why? Because an aging fan base just buys the album or doesn't bother. My brother-in-law is a huge Stones fan. He owns everything through TATTOO YOU. He saw them live in 1972, 1975, 1978, and 1981. Why didn't he keep going? Why do I think their last peak was in 1997? Likely because after that I was married with a family to raise.

It isn't the same once you "mortgage up your life." I'm still a huge fan, obviously, but the memories you built were the songs that were new through those crucial developing years of your life plus the back catalog. Everything since is what I carve out time for, but I don't live and breathe it like I once did. So why didn't that continue you for younger audiences? For the same reason why I was one of very few in my teen years who loved them instead of Metallica or Guns 'n' Roses. I was already on the young side to be listening to the music I was. I knew no one else my age who played the crap out of DIRTY WORK, PRIMITIVE COOL, and TALK IS CHEAP when they were new. STEEL WHEELS and the tour brought more fans, but that was the last gasp to reach the youth market.

Since then they were old men still at it and the market continued to shrink for them. The people buying overpriced concert tickets didn't want to hear new material any more than they cared for their solo albums. Mick's efforts to do what he's always done and keep up with the times didn't work. Keith's efforts to "grow the music up" and keep his musical integrity intact didn't work.

Doesn't mean they made bad music. It does mean only diehards like us turned out to buy it and even then, a large percentage of us still carp about what we bought.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: January 31, 2019 19:45

Nothing about any new recording, only adolescent back and forth about who is a real fan, who hates or likes Mick or Keith. People can blame whoever for whatever, it is all speculation, and everyone has the right to their opinion.

Date: January 31, 2019 19:57

<Nothing about any new recording>

Well, we're also discussing the funky new clip from Mick...

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: January 31, 2019 20:24

Not sure about the comparisons to Dance, Miss You, and Hot Stuff - all of which I love. This one seems pretty far removed from the Stonesiness of those tunes, though I realize it's very early stages (hopefully).
Yes there's a danceable beat, and yes Ronnies single string lick is slightly reminiscent of what can be heard on Dance, but really...seems a stretch to compare....this is just too lovey dovey and soft.
Maybe add some more raunchy guitar, and some real horns (not from a synthesizer), and turn the entire thing inside out...might be of some help. As of now, reminds me of Maroon 5, Eurythmics,
Kylie Minogue, Will.I.A,m and other assorted dance/pop music makers, whereas Miss You, Dance, and Hot Stuff reminded me of no one at the time they were released - it was the Stones.
Glad to see some work being done, but I think this tweet from Mick was sent out a bit prematurely as far as what to expect from a new Stones album.

*Forgot to add, I think it's that auto-tuned background vocal that's part of the problem here...seems sterile, manufactured, mechanical, and ultimately unnecessary.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-01-31 20:34 by Hairball.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: January 31, 2019 20:42

Rocky Dijon
Well, what about "Love is Strong?" That's a single that has Keith written all over it. So did "You Got Me Rocking." The album sold well, but the singles did nothing. These sound like vintage Stones. It's what Keith fans should want and what general Stones fans should welcome and yet they didn't. The same as Keith's solo albums. "Happy" was a hit single, why not "Take It So Hard," "Make No Mistake, "Wicked As It Seems," "Eileen," or "Trouble?"

Possibly, it's that they were seen as old and music from old men rarely reaches young people. You need the youth market to have major hit singles. Why? Because an aging fan base just buys the album or doesn't bother. My brother-in-law is a huge Stones fan. He owns everything through TATTOO YOU. He saw them live in 1972, 1975, 1978, and 1981. Why didn't he keep going? Why do I think their last peak was in 1997? Likely because after that I was married with a family to raise.

It isn't the same once you "mortgage up your life." I'm still a huge fan, obviously, but the memories you built were the songs that were new through those crucial developing years of your life plus the back catalog. Everything since is what I carve out time for, but I don't live and breathe it like I once did. So why didn't that continue you for younger audiences? For the same reason why I was one of very few in my teen years who loved them instead of Metallica or Guns 'n' Roses. I was already on the young side to be listening to the music I was. I knew no one else my age who played the crap out of DIRTY WORK, PRIMITIVE COOL, and TALK IS CHEAP when they were new. STEEL WHEELS and the tour brought more fans, but that was the last gasp to reach the youth market.

Since then they were old men still at it and the market continued to shrink for them. The people buying overpriced concert tickets didn't want to hear new material any more than they cared for their solo albums. Mick's efforts to do what he's always done and keep up with the times didn't work. Keith's efforts to "grow the music up" and keep his musical integrity intact didn't work.

Doesn't mean they made bad music. It does mean only diehards like us turned out to buy it and even then, a large percentage of us still carp about what we bought.

Nice summation...and in other words they've done exactly what every other set of top tier aging musicians has done into their twilight years. No worse and probably even better than most. Some times I think we have too much time on our hands analyzing every minute machination of the band.

Other times, I know we have too much time on our hands.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: January 31, 2019 20:43

harlem shuffle
Keithsman and his other hangarounds here has always has an agenda against Jagger.This is reel hate.I wonder if these people are reel Stonesfans?Dont think so,its only Keith for all their money.Always these stupid comments about what,s wrong with Jagger.He can,t sing,can,t write,can,t play,can,t do nothing correct.But hey they have angel Keith,who could play before,not anymore.

So, Harlem Shuffle..
and what, my friend, is your hate against Keef??
This chitter/chatter about the 22 seconds stuff, is not about hate.
Its about whether you like the melody or stuff you call it, or if you dont like it.

everybody is entitled to their opinion, its all good.
so, my friend.. spill the beans.

Jeroen

Posted by: diverseharmonics ()
Date: January 31, 2019 20:47

Listen everybody--forget the little snippet of music...we're wasting time!! We should have started complaining about the 2019 setlist by now!...Get Going!

Posted by: hoopsmccann ()
Date: January 31, 2019 20:54

Regarding comments about Keith getting his hands on the possible new track in the Jagger's clip: Is it me or can I hear Keith in the backing vocals? Very distinctive on the word "tell" in the lyrics. Crank it up loud on some speakers and let me know if I'm not imagining things.

Date: January 31, 2019 20:57

hoopsmccann
Regarding comments about Keith getting his hands on the possible new track in the Jagger's clip: Is it me or can I hear Keith in the backing vocals? Very distinctive on the word "tell" in the lyrics. Crank it up loud on some speakers and let me know if I'm not imagining things.

I am sure keef does not want t....oh forget it...
fts
Jeroen

Date: January 31, 2019 21:13

runrudolph
harlem shuffle

So, Harlem Shuffle..
Its about whether you like the melody or stuff you call it, or if you dont like it.

Jeroen
Never had any hate of Keith,did you read what i wrote?No matter what tread you go into,there are always some nasty thing about Jagger.Try and read some of the posters here,and you find something negative about Jagger,everytime.And the last concerts i saw with the Stones,was not good at all.That was in 2017.Keith could hardly play at all

Date: January 31, 2019 21:40

harlem shuffle
runrudolph
harlem shuffle

So, Harlem Shuffle..

Jeroen
Never had any hate of Keith,did you read what i wrote?No matter what tread you go into,there are always some nasty thing about Jagger.Try and read some of the posters here,and you find something negative about Jagger,everytime.And the last concerts i saw with the Stones,was not good at all.That was in 2017.Keith could hardly play at all[/quote

Yeah, really?? Which gig did you go. The gigs i Went to, were great in 2017
Hamburg,Lucca,Amsterdam and Arnhem were marvellous and keith was good. the 2018 gigs were even better.
i wonder where you went.....
jeroen

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: January 31, 2019 21:41

KRiffhard
"Really wanna teeeeelll the truth" eye rolling smiley
Keef, please, push it back as you did with Gotta Get a Grip/England Lost!
No stuff like that on the new Stones album.

Say what you want, but this line alone is catchy and already sticks in your ears enough that you're apparently able to sing or at least quote it without even listening to it! That's exactly the stuff hits are made of...!

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: January 31, 2019 21:48

There's nothing wrong with any of us liking or not liking what we hear. That said, it is true what Beast wrote that they can't win either way.

Some of us think they should have retired already. Others are upset they're not working harder. Others are upset that what they will release isn't the sort of music they wanted to hear.

Some think the album should only be 10 songs, but will buy the Japanese version and various CD singles to get the other 3-8 tracks they intend to release so they can say they should have been on the album in place of what was included.

Some people think they should sound like The Black Crowes did on their first two albums. Some people think they should sound like CROSSEYED HEART with Mick singing. Of course, when they did sound like The Winos with Mick singing, the same people complain about what a shit job Don Was does as producer. Other people will be upset that it's just a Mick solo album masquerading as the Stones unlike, well, just about everything except DIRTY WORK.

It's not that we can't have opinions, we should and we should voice them, but overall our expectations are so high or so low that they can never give us satisfaction.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-01-31 21:59 by Rocky Dijon.

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: January 31, 2019 21:57

400k views, 20k likes, 4k retweets.

wonder what’s this truth he wants to tell.

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: January 31, 2019 22:04

I for one am grateful the band is recording and I can go see them play in May.

OK, Continue your griping!

Date: January 31, 2019 22:10

retired_dog
keithsman

See this is where i have trouble with attitudes on iorr as apposed to say people commenting on youtube for example.
You are right about Miss You, most fans love it and i can't argue with that.
Most fans love Keith and see the Stones most favorable sounds as his sound, and the comments about Keith on youtube etc are very warm towards him and shall i say a lot less complimentary about Mick.
Its very easy to get drawn into the opinions people have on iorr concerning Mick and Keith and be persuaded into thinking that is how most fans think, when in fact the posts and attitudes towards the Stones on iorr are quit unique.

I'm not saying Stones fans in general consider Mick to be any less a Stone than Keith but they don't warm to him as a human being in the same way, they seem to love Keith for the music and his image, an image that many on here loathe.
I have a good idea of what most fans expect and desire from the Stones musically, you only have to look at the Hits releases and the songs they play live to see that.
Sorry for my dithering and babbling here, i'm finding it hard to explain my thoughts in the short time available. lol.
Basically Hot Stuff and Dance are not seen as the best songs on those particular albums and certainly they were not the best singles ever released by the Stones. Most people view them as forgettable singles or regrettable in contrast to their greatest work. Ok off to work.

Thanks for your open words. Look, the thing is that I have no problem with someone having his or her "favourite Stone" or in your case that you obviously love Keith a lot more than Mick (obviously based on their public images, that is). No, what I object to is your bias against Mick (some would even say "hate", but I hate the current overuse of this term) - leading to a neverending stream of posts hailing Keith for everything that's good about the Stones and blaming Mick for everything that -supposedly or actually- went wrong with the band. That's what I call an "agenda". And that's what I strongly object to.
thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: January 31, 2019 23:00

keithsman
DandelionPowderman
keithsman
DandelionPowderman
noughties
Don`t think anything like Black And Blue. Think "Miss You", "Dance", that kind of hot stuff.

Yes the more lame sounds that came from those albums, filler, best suited to a Ronnie album grinning smiley

Those songs were rather singles, not filler, though winking smiley

Well the stand out first single was Fool To Cry, Hot Stuff didn't even chart in the top 40, in the US it reached about 50.

Dance is rated about 80th best Stones song, "filler" lol.

Miss You ? i'm not even going there eye rolling smiley

I've always felt the best Stones material was never released as singles, those tracks i think of as filler, Mick obviously saw them as singles and most of them charted terribly, i'm sure Memory Motel would have charted better , as would Hand Of fate or Crazy Mama

Yeah, let us not go there, since it fits very well to the argument presented here by keithsman. Didn't it flop big time? Good it didn't totally destroy the sales of SOME GIRLS. A clear knock-out argument that the Stones shouldn't relaese anything like that. Do that Jagger dude ever learn?

Seriously, I find this debate of forty/fifty-somethings about seventy-somethings releasing whatever kind of songs as singles a bit childish. Like they would be 'hits' be they whatever-like. You guys actually following hit charts? A bit of Rocky Dijon's common sense realism wouldn't hurt some people here...

- Doxa

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-01-31 23:04 by Doxa.

Date: January 31, 2019 23:38

Stockholm Friends Arena 2017.

Date: February 1, 2019 00:40

Doxa
keithsman
DandelionPowderman
keithsman
DandelionPowderman
noughties
Don`t think anything like Black And Blue. Think "Miss You", "Dance", that kind of hot stuff.

Yes the more lame sounds that came from those albums, filler, best suited to a Ronnie album grinning smiley

Those songs were rather singles, not filler, though winking smiley

Well the stand out first single was Fool To Cry, Hot Stuff didn't even chart in the top 40, in the US it reached about 50.

Dance is rated about 80th best Stones song, "filler" lol.

Miss You ? i'm not even going there eye rolling smiley

I've always felt the best Stones material was never released as singles, those tracks i think of as filler, Mick obviously saw them as singles and most of them charted terribly, i'm sure Memory Motel would have charted better , as would Hand Of fate or Crazy Mama

Yeah, let us not go there, since it fits very well to the argument presented here by keithsman. Didn't it flop big time? Good it didn't totally destroy the sales of SOME GIRLS. A clear knock-out argument that the Stones shouldn't relaese anything like that. Do that Jagger dude ever learn?

Seriously, I find this debate of forty/fifty-somethings about seventy-somethings releasing whatever kind of songs as singles a bit childish. Like they would be 'hits' be they whatever-like. You guys actually following hit charts? A bit of Rocky Dijon's common sense realism wouldn't hurt some people here...

- Doxa

No. Never. Not in a million years! At least not from keithsman...

About childish debates - there's obviously people who are stuck in their teenage years and take their own and fabricated popstar public images for reality and besides the music need some extra drama to keep themselves interested.

Years ago, we had some lengthy Brian Jones "the plot thickens"-discussions here - Brian the good and godlike genius, the Stones (Jagger in particular) the bad & ugly. Nowadays Keith's the victim and Jagger the devil incarnate - it always follows the same pattern.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-02-01 01:49 by retired_dog.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: February 1, 2019 00:47

Wondering if the Stones ever made it to L.A.?

The clip of Mick alone and not in the studio is a bit odd considering Keith and Ronnie had mentioned studio time in L.A.
Maybe Mick stayed home to hash out more of his ideas, while Keith, Ronnie (and maybe Charlie) came to L.A. to try and make sense of it all.
Or maybe they were all hear for a few days 'undercover' and 'under the radar', and Mick sent the tweet from home after the fact?
Hope we find out what went down, if anything.

Posted by: keithsman ()
Date: February 1, 2019 02:41

Hairball
Wondering if the Stones ever made it to L.A.?

The clip of Mick alone and not in the studio is a bit odd considering Keith and Ronnie had mentioned studio time in L.A.
Maybe Mick stayed home to hash out more of his ideas, while Keith, Ronnie (and maybe Charlie) came to L.A. to try and make sense of it all.
Or maybe they were all hear for a few days 'undercover' and 'under the radar', and Mick sent the tweet from home after the fact?
Hope we find out what went down, if anything.

It's looking like Ronnie the so called go-between is really doing that particular job this time, i think the new twatter clip has Ronnie's influence all over it, hopefully Keith has also been making good use of Ronnie on his killer riff tracks.smiling smiley
Now we see Ronnie coming into his own late in life, he doesn't have to be the yes man, he doesn't need the money, perhaps Ronnie has found his voice within the band, he has maybe earn't some respect and with a bit of luck Mick and Keith have finally taken his L plates off .winking smiley Go Ronnie Go.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: February 1, 2019 03:09

Rocky Dijon
There's nothing wrong with any of us liking or not liking what we hear. That said, it is true what Beast wrote that they can't win either way.

Some of us think they should have retired already. Others are upset they're not working harder. Others are upset that what they will release isn't the sort of music they wanted to hear.

Some think the album should only be 10 songs, but will buy the Japanese version and various CD singles to get the other 3-8 tracks they intend to release so they can say they should have been on the album in place of what was included.

Some people think they should sound like The Black Crowes did on their first two albums. Some people think they should sound like CROSSEYED HEART with Mick singing. Of course, when they did sound like The Winos with Mick singing, the same people complain about what a shit job Don Was does as producer. Other people will be upset that it's just a Mick solo album masquerading as the Stones unlike, well, just about everything except DIRTY WORK.

It's not that we can't have opinions, we should and we should voice them, but overall our expectations are so high or so low that they can never give us satisfaction.

I saw what you did there

Posted by: keithsman ()
Date: February 1, 2019 03:27

PS .
Just for the record i feel obliged to say a few words because i see people getting upset for no reason, i do wish people could look at things a bit differently here and be less emotional about other peoples opinions differing from theirs, like those of Keithsman , whoever you guys think he is, no one knows who he is, it would blow your mind if you knew who he was, you really have no idea, he doesn't even exist, there is no Keithsman in that way, this is just a tiny part of life, some of us have a connection to Keith as a spirit, we feel drawn to the music and his essence, i have so many people like that in my life that i have an affinity towards, a kindred spirit if you like, it's why we are drawn to this band, why we love certain songs, we all love this band for completely different reasons.
Just because i don't have a connection in that way to Mick these days should mean nothing to anyone, its got zero to do with hate. You pick your friends in life, you prefer the company of some but not others, its energy, it's who we are.
BTW how is being critical or disappointed with Mick confused with hate, hate is a strong word, i don't have any towards any being, least of all an old man who sings in a Rock band, really guys try some meditation or self inquiry, find out who you are and get a life before it's too late. If it's upsetting to read differing opinions to yours perhaps this is not the place for you, find something that you do enjoy, do a little soul searching, because you have to have issues if you hover around a fan site making judgments on people you know nothing about.

Look i said the Mick clip was good, ok its not brilliant but it is very catchy and Mick has something going on , he's nearly there, he could have a breakthrough at any time and create something awesome, it's definitely within him, i just hope he is happy making music and hopefully something different but great will come together one day. OK last post for a while, so tired of constantly having to explain things, it just kills it.

Date: February 1, 2019 04:26

keithsman
PS .
Just for the record i feel obliged to say a few words because i see people getting upset for no reason, i do wish people could look at things a bit differently here and be less emotional about other peoples opinions differing from theirs, like those of Keithsman , whoever you guys think he is, no one knows who he is, it would blow your mind if you knew who he was, you really have no idea, he doesn't even exist, there is no Keithsman in that way, this is just a tiny part of life, some of us have a connection to Keith as a spirit, we feel drawn to the music and his essence, i have so many people like that in my life that i have an affinity towards, a kindred spirit if you like, it's why we are drawn to this band, why we love certain songs, we all love this band for completely different reasons.
Just because i don't have a connection in that way to Mick these days should mean nothing to anyone, its got zero to do with hate. You pick your friends in life, you prefer the company of some but not others, its energy, it's who we are.
BTW how is being critical or disappointed with Mick confused with hate, hate is a strong word, i don't have any towards any being, least of all an old man who sings in a Rock band, really guys try some meditation or self inquiry, find out who you are and get a life before it's too late. If it's upsetting to read differing opinions to yours perhaps this is not the place for you, find something that you do enjoy, do a little soul searching, because you have to have issues if you hover around a fan site making judgments on people you know nothing about.

Look i said the Mick clip was good, ok its not brilliant but it is very catchy and Mick has something going on , he's nearly there, he could have a breakthrough at any time and create something awesome, it's definitely within him, i just hope he is happy making music and hopefully something different but great will come together one day. OK last post for a while, so tired of constantly having to explain things, it just kills it.

You must be sitting in front of a mirror and talking to yourself because that's what you do most of the time, judging the lead singer of a famous band who you don't know personally, and no, I don't confuse it with "criticism" here, that's something entirely different. So if you want, go ahead, talk about your issues because writing about yourself in the third person like at the start of your post is already beginning to sound serious.

Date: February 1, 2019 05:20

What I can not really understand is how do you judge a song by listening to 20 "? Among other things, we do not even know whether it will be a song from the new album or was it Mick enjoying it? serious, it's only rock 'n roll but like it, but without taking it too seriously!
It seems to me that the Stones fans instead of enjoying the last flashes of life of this band, are making it a serious thing. Let's have fun while there's still fun!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...273274275276277278279280281282283...LastNext
Current Page: 278 of 704

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1389
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home