Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

footage of anita pallenberg - where from and when ?
Posted by: thomashanck ()
Date: November 10, 2016 16:00

hi,

just stumbled about this vid, never seen the footage of anita on the beach,
where from and when ?

[www.youtube.com]

Re: footage of anita pallenberg - where from and when ?
Posted by: exhpart ()
Date: November 10, 2016 16:19

I have seen some of this before. Is it West Wittering nr Redlands?

Posted by: exhpart ()
Date: November 12, 2016 01:50

Bump

Only because surprised no-one has a comment. Would have made a nice song

Date: November 12, 2016 12:42

May be the only video of Keith dancing. If that is what they are doing. In the early days of Keith & Anita's days they seemed to get around a lot; premieres, fashion etc. But it does look like Keith is down on the floor.
The Anita scenes..is that too much open space to be the UK? I was thinking somewhere more exotic, but then the dogs don't make sense. So - UK.
I hadn't heard the track in a while. I think the main reason it stayed unreleased is because the vocals never got worked on for real; a melody line.

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: November 12, 2016 16:07

I've seen this before but it wasn't with the dancing in the club clip. I think it is West Wittering, you get a glimpse of the beach huts at one point and it looks like the beach down there....she's wrapped up warm, which makes me think Uk!

Date: November 12, 2016 16:44

Palace Revolution 2000
May be the only video of Keith dancing. If that is what they are doing. In the early days of Keith & Anita's days they seemed to get around a lot; premieres, fashion etc. But it does look like Keith is down on the floor.
The Anita scenes..is that too much open space to be the UK? I was thinking somewhere more exotic, but then the dogs don't make sense. So - UK.
I hadn't heard the track in a while. I think the main reason it stayed unreleased is because the vocals never got worked on for real; a melody line.

You should see Olé Olé Olé, Tony. Keith is doing some great dancing there grinning smiley

Posted by: monkeymantoo ()
Date: November 13, 2016 22:02

Agree. This does look like West Wittering but where is the club?

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: November 13, 2016 22:37

This film segment was shown on the recent BBC UK TV programme: Keith Richards Lost Weekend.
The Director is Anthony Stern.
He was an Assistant to Peter Whitehead (Charlie is My Darling)

Posted by: thomashanck ()
Date: November 13, 2016 23:24

thanx jlowe,

that is what i wanted to know.
the dancing scene i saw at youtube, but the beach scene is new to me.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: November 13, 2016 23:43

thomashanck
thanx jlowe,

that is what i wanted to know.
the dancing scene i saw at youtube, but the beach scene is new to me.

My pleasure.
I'm pretty certain the beach scene is West Wittering.
Likewise the club scene is almost certainly London..one of their favoured haunts at the time no doubt. Discotheque days!

Date: November 14, 2016 03:04

DandelionPowderman
Palace Revolution 2000

You should see Olé Olé Olé, Tony. Keith is doing some great dancing there grinning smiley
Oh I must see this. I find myself not showing any interest for late era concert videos anymore. Thats why I havent seen it yet. Thanks Dandy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1328
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home