Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 16
Re: The Rolling Stones Las Vegas show Saturday October 22 is on! Live show comments here please
Posted by: fleabitmonkey ()
Date: October 23, 2016 11:03

Re: The Rolling Stones Las Vegas show Saturday October 22 is on! Live show comments here please
Date: October 23, 2016 11:05

Date: October 23, 2016 11:06

Posted by: laurel ()
Date: October 23, 2016 11:09

These photos are delicious!!! Thank you for posting.

I swear, they never change. Love, love, love it!

Date: October 23, 2016 11:15

Posted by: djgab ()
Date: October 23, 2016 11:23

Darryl's and Tim's solos on Miss You are great !

Posted by: RaiseTheKnife ()
Date: October 23, 2016 12:07

JJF is on youtube: video: [www.youtube.com]

Mick is clearly saving his voice, either he hasn't fully recovered or else this might be permanent.

IMO, JJF doesn't sound right sung this way, and I would be very disappointed if I payed to see this.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: October 23, 2016 12:11

Set list and photos added to the Las Vegas reports pages:

[iorr.org]

Bjornulf

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: October 23, 2016 12:25

Periscope - Downloads:

[www.Periscope.tv] by Marshall Tucker (Intro -> Honky Tonk Women) -- [we.tl]

[www.Periscope.tv] by TrackmanMaestro (Band Introductions -> Slipping Away) -- [we.tl]

[www.Periscope.tv] by Xochilt Baez (Happy -> Final Bow) -- [we.tl]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2016-10-23 13:45 by Irix.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: October 23, 2016 12:42

there's an In n Out up by the ferris wheel now.

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: October 23, 2016 12:59

Irix
RipThisBone

What are these red "bottles" with a Stonestongue on the ground? Bottles of wine? Thermosbottles? Cyclingrace bidons?

A water bottle: [TheRollingStonesShop.com] .

(Front / Rear)

thumbs updrinking smileythumbs up

Date: October 23, 2016 13:00

Solid version of You cant always get what you want.

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: October 23, 2016 13:09

RaiseTheKnife

Mick is clearly saving his voice, either he hasn't fully recovered or else this might be permanent.

IMO, JJF doesn't sound right sung this way, and I would be very disappointed if I payed to see this.

eye rolling smiley
Well then don't go.
I watched the video. Nothing wrong with it! It's Great.
Please do not scare people with nonsense posts like this.

Date: October 23, 2016 13:13

And wonderful timing in JJF by Keith.

[youtu.be]

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: October 23, 2016 13:14

RaiseTheKnife

BUT somehow I think this version tears the roof down! It is really well played apart from Mick saving his voice; fast and with a lot of joy. You can see that Mick is really happy to be on stage again seeing that the band works so well together.

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: October 23, 2016 13:20

Glad you all had a great time last night. Safe trip home everyone..... sorry I couldn't make it this time, see you in Europe 2017 !!!

Chriseganstar

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: October 23, 2016 13:31

Well, understand the reasons. However the show seemed very short. I'm not
sure when the band started, but the show was finished around 10:35. Certainly the
shortest stones show I have witnessed. Does anyone know when the show began?

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: October 23, 2016 13:36

swimtothemoon
sure when the band started, but the show was finished around 10:35. Certainly the

8.30pm - so 2hrs 5 mns........

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: October 23, 2016 13:40

EddieByword
swimtothemoon

8.30pm - so 2hrs 5 mns........

The majority of the ABB Shows were shorter with 1hr 55mns.

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: October 23, 2016 13:41

Interesting article on why The Stones avoided Las Vegas during their first 30 years of career

[www.reviewjournal.com]

Posted by: Plink ()
Date: October 23, 2016 13:41

Stunning shots, fleabitmonkey & BV - love 'em! thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up Thanks for posting smiling smiley

Posted by: keithsman ()
Date: October 23, 2016 14:42

Any feedback yet on how well Keith played his 3 song set ??

I thought Keith was in good form on the few youtube videos i have seen so far.
Great improvement from the first desert show, Ronnie sounded good too but very low in the Mix for some reason.

Posted by: jp.M ()
Date: October 23, 2016 14:48

..keith seems really in great shape....

Posted by: HMS ()
Date: October 23, 2016 15:18

RipThisBone
RaiseTheKnife

eye rolling smiley
Well then don't go.
I watched the video. Nothing wrong with it! It's Great.
Please do not scare people with nonsense posts like this.

Absolutely right.
Why are some people always telling fairytales?
This version of JJF is as good as any other - indeed it´s better than some others I´ve seen. Keith is obviously in great form and Mick is singing as strong as ever - no sign of "saving his voice" as far as I can see/hear. This is pure Stones, rough & tough and VERY energetic.

Posted by: keithsman ()
Date: October 23, 2016 15:18

jp.M
..keith seems really in great shape....

thumbs up

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: October 23, 2016 15:22

Plink
Stunning shots, fleabitmonkey & BV - love 'em! thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up Thanks for posting smiling smiley
and another thumbs up

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: October 23, 2016 15:37

Paint It Black by the same uploader as JJF: just watch Keith counting 'em in..

[www.youtube.com]

Most of Little T&A - maybe we'll get a better video later, but meanwhile:

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: October 23, 2016 15:46

Stonesfan2146
RaiseTheKnife

BUT somehow I think this version tears the roof down! It is really well played apart from Mick saving his voice; fast and with a lot of joy. You can see that Mick is really happy to be on stage again seeing that the band works so well together.

Mick is moving around beautifully and Keith is ripping it up.......

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: October 23, 2016 15:51

Most of Little T&A - maybe we'll get a better video later, but meanwhile:

[www.youtube.com][/quote]

So cool when Keith and Ron face off on T&A!!!

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: October 23, 2016 15:52

Looks like it was a great show. Loved JJF. Hope everyone enjoyed. Now...waiting for Europe 2017.
Come on !!
Jeroen

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2160
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home