Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Brussels affair box-dancing with Mr. D, the single.
Posted by: HenrikBB ()
Date: October 24, 2016 23:47

- And PS Andreas . . .
Please send photos of your 7" , - both labels and cover, -
to "stones.7" -
as I donĀ“t think it is documented here yet ! . . . .

Posted by: jbgoode ()
Date: October 25, 2016 00:14

Andreas is right.
I've never played the single, and always thought the two tracks were taken from the live album, but tonight i gave it a spin, and have to say that Andreas is right; they're the studio versions mentioned above....

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: October 25, 2016 00:25

jbgoode
Andreas is right.
I've never played the single, and always thought the two tracks were taken from the live album, but tonight i gave it a spin, and have to say that Andreas is right; they're the studio versions mentioned above....

There you go, I'm glad I asked.
Trainspotting at it's best!
spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Posted by: shadooby ()
Date: October 25, 2016 01:17

Mine doesn't have it either and I sure as hell ain't a goin' to buy it again!

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: October 25, 2016 02:49

shortfatfanny
treaclefingers
whitem8
Vinyl box set? COOL! What is in it? And where did you get it. I have looked on ebay. Nothing. I have the Japanese import from the 80s and the box CD set and the clear vinyl. I would love to get the Anniversary edition in a vinyl box set.

They should though, release the full show in a box set with tour poster, DVD of the full show, and a separate record of Ike and Tina and BB. That would be amazing!

I bought a couple of these when it first came out in 2009...3 vinyls and a dvd...sorry you missed it whitem8. it was available for years at around $90 but when i checked just now seems to have gone up considerably:

[www.amazon.com]

[m.ebay.de]

Hey whitem...neither I'm the seller nor do I know him...so in case you're interested,at your own risk cool smiley

Thanks so much for the tip off! I ordered it. Looks like a reasonable price compared to what is out there and how few are available. That price on Amazon is insane!

Date: October 25, 2016 10:30

whitem8
shortfatfanny
treaclefingers
whitem8
Vinyl box set? COOL! What is in it? And where did you get it. I have looked on ebay. Nothing. I have the Japanese import from the 80s and the box CD set and the clear vinyl. I would love to get the Anniversary edition in a vinyl box set.

They should though, release the full show in a box set with tour poster, DVD of the full show, and a separate record of Ike and Tina and BB. That would be amazing!

I bought a couple of these when it first came out in 2009...3 vinyls and a dvd...sorry you missed it whitem8. it was available for years at around $90 but when i checked just now seems to have gone up considerably:

[www.amazon.com]

[m.ebay.de]

Hey whitem...neither I'm the seller nor do I know him...so in case you're interested,at your own risk cool smiley

Thanks so much for the tip off! I ordered it. Looks like a reasonable price compared to what is out there and how few are available. That price on Amazon is insane!

That ebay-price is actually just about the same I purchased it for thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-10-25 12:19 by DandelionPowderman.

Date: October 25, 2016 15:04

Yeah I thought it was very reasonable! Thanks everyone! Ya Ya's is one of my favorite albums by them and this box set is beautiful. I have the CD version and never realized there was a vinyl version!

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: October 25, 2016 17:00

whitem8
Yeah I thought it was very reasonable! Thanks everyone! Ya Ya's is one of my favorite albums by them and this box set is beautiful. I have the CD version and never realized there was a vinyl version!

Thanks...hope everything will be fine with the box set.
And Ya Ya's is one of my favorites as well.

Date: November 11, 2016 16:22

Thanks shortfatfanny!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! The Ya Ya's box arrive yesterday. Unopened and in pristine condition. A great deal considering how much it costs everywhere else. I have the CD deluxe version, but man this one is so much nicer in the large size, from having vinyl, the great book, and the wonderful artwork on the album's inner sleeve. This is awesome! THANKS!

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: November 12, 2016 12:36

Glad you got the ya ya's super deluxe in fine condition,whitem8...
It's really a wonderful box set.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 12, 2016 16:07

24FPS
I'm more interested in what version of 'Dancing' it is, and from what show. The boot I have from years past has a much better, much bass funkier version of 'Dancing' than what was officially released.

I'm more interested in the shirt.. is it a large.. x-large.. white.. off-white? smiling smiley Seriously though.. very cool shirt.

Posted by: stonesstein ()
Date: November 12, 2016 18:04

I must have missed something. What t-shirt?

Also, I, too, would love to see scans of the labels from the Dancing With Mr. D 45 if Andreas or whoever has it would indulge us all.

Thanks!

stonesstein

Kick me like you did before
I can't even feel the pain no more
Rocks Off, 1972

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 12, 2016 19:41

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 12, 2016 20:02

Wish I had 7# single - the t-shirt I can live without.
I bought the gigantic vinyl box during last years blowout sale at apprx. $150 - it did not include t-shirt or 7", but did include everything pictured above in a massive faux bronze box.
I think it also included a large book and/or poster...? I'm currently out of town and will check when I get back home. Whatever the case, at $150 it was the best deal I've ever received from the official Rolling Stones store.
It's monumental and sits atop a shelf like the holy grail that it is.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1891
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home