Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Who is this gorgeous mystery woman from 1968 or '69 Los Angeles associated with Stones?
Posted by: swiss ()
Date: October 18, 2016 02:35

hi you guys smiling smiley We never solved the mystery of the man at Hyde Park (1969), but maybe we can solve this one!

Photographer Andee Nathanson is about to publish a book of her amazing photography, and is considering including this one, but doesn't know who it is.

Andee met her with the Stones, she mentions Mick particularly, when they were in Los Angeles for the mixing of Beggars Banquet in June/July 1968.

Note: it is not Bianca, and it is not Devon Wilson (Dolly Dagger), and also not Donyale Luna. Thoughts?

- swiss

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2016-10-18 03:23 by swiss.

Re: Who is this gorgeous mystery woman from 1968 or '69 Los Angeles associated with Stones?
Posted by: Boognish ()
Date: October 18, 2016 04:55

Tina Turner?

Re: Who is this gorgeous mystery woman from 1968 or '69 Los Angeles associated with Stones?
Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: October 18, 2016 05:08

Dianne Carrol?

Posted by: StonedAsia ()
Date: October 18, 2016 05:10

It's not Tina, for certain.

Posted by: BILLPERKS ()
Date: October 18, 2016 05:18

Charlene Tilton

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: October 18, 2016 06:07

Kim Kardashian - lol

Date: October 18, 2016 07:36

Maindefender
Dianne Carrol?
Thanks, fun guess! Diann Carroll was/is so beautiful! But don't think it's her.

Date: October 18, 2016 07:40

BILLPERKS
Charlene Tilton
steffialicia
Kim Kardashian - lol

Not helpful to a really neat lady (Andee Nathanson), but I guess we all handle time on our hands differently... spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-10-18 08:04 by swiss.

Posted by: loog droog ()
Date: October 18, 2016 07:54

BILLPERKS
Charlene Tilton

Would have been about 10 or 11 then.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: October 18, 2016 10:19

Annoyingly, she looks really familiar. confused smiley

Date: October 18, 2016 13:23

Aquamarine
Annoyingly, she looks really familiar. confused smiley

I know~! It's like a pebble in the shoe.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 18, 2016 13:27

Where's CindyC when we need her ?????? ... She'd know for sure

ROCKMAN

Posted by: HMS ()
Date: October 18, 2016 13:52

Iman Abdulmajid maybe? - No, she´s born 1955.

Maybe this person isn´t a celeb, so we´ll never know?

...definitely not adorable ELLEN PAGE (born 1987).smoking smiley

Date: October 18, 2016 14:20

swiss
BILLPERKS
Charlene Tilton
steffialicia
Kim Kardashian - lol

Not helpful to a really neat lady (Andee Nathanson), but I guess we all handle time on our hands differently... spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

A little joke...note the lol. The beautiful girl is a KK type though. Best of luck in solving this one!

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: October 18, 2016 16:19

I just found the Beggar's Banquet Cocktail recipe

[www.diffordsguide.com]

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: October 18, 2016 16:22

steffialicia

A little joke...note the lol. The beautiful girl is a KK type though. Best of luck in solving this one!

What is a KK type?

Is it about this?

[www.quora.com]

As with "Kk", it looks like the person is rushing to switch conversation. "Ok, ok, get to the point/let's move on from this, already.".
Also, it's faster to type it, and it can sound more casual. "Ok" seems formal, "Kk" is more informal -- more commonly used among friends.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: October 18, 2016 16:29

I think they meant Kim Kardashian, not a KKK reference.

Date: October 18, 2016 18:35

Elmo Lewis
I think they meant Kim Kardashian, not a KKK reference.

Definitely a Kim Kardashian reference. Thank you!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-10-18 18:37 by steffialicia.

Date: October 19, 2016 05:12

HMS

Interesting you thought Iman -- there's a similarity -- both in looks and in who dated her!

The mystery woman is model Winona Williams. The summer of 1968 when she hung with the Stones in Los Angeles she was known as "Nona." at one time she was the girlfriend of David Bowie and also Shep Gordon. She is alive and well.

Thanks for the people who added helpful suggestions -- Andee appreciated the help people provided. Now that she knows who it is, and can contact Winona, she can include the photo of this gorgeous lady in her book!

cheers
swiss

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: October 19, 2016 05:16

“I remember walking in on David and Mick, and tending to think that they had just finished doing something together.” - Winona Williams

[www.thesun.co.uk]

Date: October 19, 2016 05:29

DeanGoodman
“I remember walking in on David and Mick, and tending to think that they had just finished doing something together.” - Winona Williams

[www.thesun.co.uk]

grinning smiley

Posted by: djgab ()
Date: October 19, 2016 10:37

Once again, iorrians solved the mystery. It never ceases to amazed me !

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: October 19, 2016 10:42

Thank goodness--if only identifying the Hyde Park guy had been as successful!

Date: October 19, 2016 10:45

Aquamarine
You know...? I still wonder about that. We generally seem to be able to solve most photo puzzles here (or one-off). I haven't given up hope for Hyde Park Mystery Man.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 19, 2016 12:22

Good detective work .... IORR rules ...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: October 19, 2016 13:25

Andee Nathanson is Andee Cohen, right? The former gf of James Fox, when she and James spent a great deal of time with Mick and Marianne in 1968. All so young and beautiful and rich...sigh.

Posted by: Voodookitten76 ()
Date: October 19, 2016 14:09

swiss
Aquamarine
You know...? I still wonder about that. We generally seem to be able to solve most photo puzzles here (or one-off). I haven't given up hope for Hyde Park Mystery Man.

Ahh, I'd forgotten about that guy! That should've been my Twitter Q&A question! lol

"Nice bit of silk, Em."

Date: October 19, 2016 14:26

Bliss
Andee Nathanson is Andee Cohen, right? The former gf of James Fox, when she and James spent a great deal of time with Mick and Marianne in 1968. All so young and beautiful and rich...sigh.

Yes smiling smiley

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: October 19, 2016 14:26

swiss
HMS

Interesting you thought Iman -- there's a similarity -- both in looks and in who dated her!

The mystery woman is model Winona Williams. The summer of 1968 when she hung with the Stones in Los Angeles she was known as "Nona." at one time she was the girlfriend of David Bowie and also Shep Gordon. She is alive and well.

Thanks for the people who added helpful suggestions -- Andee appreciated the help people provided. Now that she knows who it is, and can contact Winona, she can include the photo of this gorgeous lady in her book!

cheers
swiss

Are you sure that's her?....Winona Williams' cheek structure looks far more pronounced than the girl in the photo.........

Date: October 19, 2016 16:48

EddieByword
swiss
HMS

cheers
swiss

Are you sure that's her?....Winona Williams' cheek structure looks far more pronounced than the girl in the photo.........

According to Claudia Lennear, that's who it is...

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2159
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home